4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Ultimate Discussions of ASNB Fixed Price UT, Magical UT only in Malaysia

views

hyelbaine
post Oct 26 2018, 06:05 PM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(Ancient-XinG- @ Oct 21 2018, 01:03 PM)
Great work on the first post!
hyelbaine
post Nov 1 2018, 09:08 AM

On my way
602 posts

I would love for all the people who are paranoid like the world is going to end in exactly 3 minutes and 24 seconds walk into all PNB branches and banks and sell off everything. Seriously, why talk-cock-sing-song here and complain so much? If you so scared just go and sell off everything leh, no one is stopping you liauw.

Later in 2019 when things are normal business than you come here and cry again complain units all suspend/finish liauw and complain that PNB for master race only bla bla bla.

So sick of people sometimes, nothing is ever good enough. All oso must complain. When in heaven later and everything is perfect also will complain why everything so perfect then bored liaw.

doh.gif

hyelbaine
post Nov 1 2018, 11:45 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Nov 1 2018, 10:10 AM)
ya lo. dun understand why want to get so upset over this. those who are paranoid will feel better after selling, those who are confident can buy even more units from those who will sell. win-win situation ma.
Not upset actually just annoyed and irritated biggrin.gif
hyelbaine
post Dec 21 2018, 10:54 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Dec 20 2018, 04:56 PM)
Prediction for ASB 1 and 2 dividends ?

More than 7% ?
I'm betting it'll be below 7% because of KLCI bleeding unless the fund managers managed to get out early before the current drop
hyelbaine
post Dec 21 2018, 11:45 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Dec 21 2018, 11:37 AM)
ASB lowest dividen giveout ever in history.
Thanks to the change in government. Thank you PH. Thank you LGE.
The above pretty much sums up 99% of ASB investors. Some people think it's so easy to make money in current economic climate bangwall.gif
hyelbaine
post Dec 21 2018, 12:04 PM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Dec 21 2018, 11:49 AM)
years of brainwashing propaganda....
just change governments.. everything gone.. ASB.. TH, Special rights etc. next even EPF they would blame  cool2.gif
Attached Image

99% of of ASB unit holders who have no idea how lucky they are wouldn't understand what that picture means too bangwall.gif

hyelbaine
post Dec 26 2018, 03:50 PM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Dec 26 2018, 03:46 PM)
Today why got so many units. So easy to top up until I scare.
Probably folks who silently read this thread and become afraid because they believe what they read here that the SC wont continue to give to ASNB the extension for the fixed price reporting that is supposedly due next week brows.gif brows.gif
hyelbaine
post Dec 26 2018, 06:04 PM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(veera77 @ Dec 26 2018, 05:40 PM)
sell sell sell ASNB...

DJ down..going to break 20k pts support..

Oppps...silap forum...ASNB always steady tongue.gif tongue.gif

*just trolling tongue.gif
Hahahahahha

hyelbaine
post Dec 27 2018, 08:55 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(kart @ Dec 27 2018, 04:53 AM)
hyelbaine

Please inform us, if you have any insider information about when ASM will be reopened for top-up.

The only certainty is that we can start to top-up on 1 April 2019, which is the after the dividend announcement of ASM. If that happens, we can only obtain the dividend for this top-up, another year later, on 1 April 2020.

So, we hope that we can top-up ASM, on a date much earlier than 1 April 2019. At least, we can still get pro-rated dividend on 1 April 2019.

hyelbaine
Another thing is that about possible "closure" of ASM. Many of us agree that veera77's opinion is the most plausible explanation.

Can you confirm with your insider that veera77's opinion is correct?
Thank you for your help.  notworthy.gif  thumbup.gif It is not really an urgent matter, so please take your own time. Nevertheless, your insider information will provide much-needed assurance to us, on the current status of ASM.
What I am aware of is ASM is not suspended per say but there is really so little people selling it as compared to the other fp funds. It WAS "suspended" for the bank campaign previously but it's back to normal now from what my insider has told me.

Your rumors about ASM fund being closed is totally and absolutely wrong. The fund does not have any maturity date that expires. You all have probably read the prospectus more than most of PNB's own staff so you know that there's no such thing.

If I were any of you, I'd be more worried about SC not allowing anymore growth in size for dividend (meaning dividend would be in cash rather than units) than worrying about fund being closed and what not.

But if you're so worried than no one is stopping you from selling your units (especially ASM) because from the looks of things, it's the most wanted fund as compared to ASM2 and ASM3 which I have no idea why also rclxub.gif lol
hyelbaine
post Jan 4 2019, 04:30 PM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 4 2019, 04:14 PM)
good..
ASM3 is released batch by batch..

BUT where's the Hel* ASM1 mad.gif No released ahh doh.gif
They release lah when the time is right. Also, if it was me i wouldn't care if its ASM1, 2 or 3 as long as I get d biggrin.gif
hyelbaine
post Jan 11 2019, 08:39 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(ywliang96 @ Jan 10 2019, 05:07 PM)
tried it again and it worked. Must be my browser have problem haha.
From your earlier picture it looks like you're using a pretty old IE browser. Should use newer versions or other browsers.
hyelbaine
post Jan 22 2019, 01:47 PM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(kart @ Jan 20 2019, 09:38 AM)
Thanks to all who appreciate my information on ASM 1 availability.  thumbup.gif

As we happily top up ASM 1, let's extend our gratitude to hyelbaine as well, for sharing the insider information. Remember to thank hyelbaine, whenever hyelbaine is active in this thread.

nexona88
I'm actually almost always here wan lah, I just read and stay silent as I don't have anything to contribute. My insider actually contacted me for the recent weekend sale but I was abroad for backpacking trip and didn't have roaming. Balik here only read the WA message smile.gif

My insider contact said ppl were withdrawing for CNY, upcoming school holiday and to buy KLCI it seems when randomly ask ppl that come to branches. I also dunno why withdraw to buy KLCI since dividend so near and i don't believe KLCI has reach bottom yet.

So maybe ASM ppl waited until all ASB ppl finish withdrawing in early Jan before 1 shot come last minute before CNY and that's why suddenly got sale last weekend rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by hyelbaine: Jan 22 2019, 02:24 PM
hyelbaine
post Jan 22 2019, 05:46 PM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 22 2019, 03:18 PM)
Actually I didn't expect ASM to be on sale this month.. Because too close to dividends...
like i said, probably coincidence. cny, school cuti go holiday, kid apply for college/university, take out money to cover income tax tak cukup pcb (like me), take out money to buy new car/house things for cny, buy stocks, pay credit card for last month holiday buy school things bill, bla bla bla...endless possibility.

susah want to budget why people take out when dividend so close but i think the timing is logic lah. Wait for asb ppl to finish take out dividend and last weekend for all the CNY stuff. why rugi dividend just to pay credit card bill? because credit card interest rate 3x higher liauw icon_question.gif

so now everyone better stock up for april and hope portal don't koyak like asb time that day devil.gif
hyelbaine
post Jan 23 2019, 08:56 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 22 2019, 06:11 PM)
huhuhu..
like my previous reply to some newbie few weeks back..
endless possibilities why people withdraw  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

talking about the portal.. can give hint to your friend ahh.. portal keep slow loading..
that day Sunday ASM sales also kinda slow loading.. lucky there's plenty of units.. can top up my own sweet time. No needed to rushing  sweat.gif  thumbup.gif  ask to upgrade the gateway... kasi up the bandwith... so can process the heavy load transactions numbers  rolleyes.gif  shakehead.gif
my contact not working in their IT but branches side. i will be going to PNB for some work matter and might as well i pass the feedback to the IT boss or the other guy i meet last year around this time. i think our expectation is very high. easy to forget that portal hardly been around for 2 years i think, cant remember liauw. last time m2u or sotong first come out also ada banyak issue too so i'm sure they can improve wan.

i'm sure they monitor the performance closely, maybe even spy this thread brows.gif brows.gif
hyelbaine
post Jan 23 2019, 09:08 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(jorgsacul @ Jan 22 2019, 10:43 PM)
Can’t stop thinking asnb is “greater fool theory”
i think the greatest fool is the company that uses religion to monopolize, not under bnm but taking deposit, not under security commission but trade stocks, have so many committee but never listen and buy overpriced aset dekat trx, put politician who dunno how to run business, never submit financial report on fund and practice creative accounting to pay dividend.

the greatest fool is tabung haji and as unit holders it is our right as unit trust investors we dont allow asnb to become the next tabung haji.

This post has been edited by hyelbaine: Jan 23 2019, 09:10 AM
hyelbaine
post Jan 28 2019, 08:50 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 26 2019, 10:31 PM)
Seriously.. Its because overall market conditions.. Which we cannot control.... Market forces that decided.....
i guess you can blame PNB somewhat for that attitude. ppl are so used to getting returns even though market is bad (probably political pressure) in the past that ppl demand high returns eventhough market bungkus. ppl dont realise that KLCI has been -ve for the past 5 years yet still demand dividend.

worse still ppl complain like there is alternative that is better. show me an alternative that is as low risk but higher returns that the fixed price products and i will invest in it myself
hyelbaine
post Jan 28 2019, 11:21 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(ahboon76 @ Jan 28 2019, 10:59 AM)
is asnb portal got problem. seem not stable like use to be. anyone experience it or just me?
i did additional top up this morning via portal and maybank, didn't have any issue.
hyelbaine
post Jan 30 2019, 05:07 PM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(Ancient-XinG- @ Jan 30 2019, 04:40 PM)
Wow. Now only I realized.

To give return must have investment.

Where the hell is their investment? How ROI is calculated?

We need transparency.

At least laporan tahunan.
TH 2.0 brows.gif
hyelbaine
post Jan 31 2019, 08:53 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(Ancient-XinG- @ Jan 30 2019, 05:55 PM)
Yea.

We need ganjaran kesetiaaan in asm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who start from initial year shall granted extra .25% of the total amount!!!!

Those who started from initial year with no withdrawal shall granted with extra 1.0% of the total amount.

Max cap at 10k.
that's why lah all pnb fund manager all pening d. klci -ve returns for 5 years pun still want 6% and additional bonus somemore biggrin.gif

if i the asm fund manager i pengsan d rclxub.gif
hyelbaine
post Feb 5 2019, 09:16 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Feb 4 2019, 10:49 PM)
fund is almost full...
pnb worried if including reinvestment @ new units, then more than approved fund size...
so "suspended" first.. later after dividend. "open" back  blink.gif
very true. except for asb and their vp funds, all other asnb product got fund size limit. for a bumi fund to finish units as quick as asb2 is amazing for me. look at as-didik until now pun not fully taken up and that fund has no individual limit like asb and asb2 some more

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2871sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:35 PM