Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Apple Watch Series 4 Official Discussion Thread, All new. For a better you.

views

marquis
post Yesterday, 09:56 AM

Flower Power!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Marcus95 @ Jul 16 2019, 11:33 AM)
he he.. i've been buying rhinoshield case since the begining, waiting is not a problem as i know new colors will release  tongue.gif . I do have a leather band, will post a pic by tonight
Rhinoshield buddies! Lol. Bought them when it first came out for the 6s Plus. Unfortunately it broke (both mine and the wife's). Haven't actually gotten down to claiming it yet. The colours we have aren't even sold anymore!

QUOTE(realitec @ Jul 16 2019, 05:54 PM)
I am always afraid to wear bigger watch on my wrist. Not sure if the 40mm suit me too. Is it bigger screen tend to have better battery capacity?

Another question, which warranty? US or SG?
Like Marcus said, just go to the shop and try it on. 40mm doesn't automatically make it a woman's watch; ditto to the 44mm as well. I think battery capacity is quite negligible between the two sizes. Buy what feels comfortable on your wrist.

QUOTE(Marcus95 @ Jul 17 2019, 08:47 AM)
I only have brown leather strap
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Thanks! Although it seems the watch doesn't really look as good with a case on a leather strap. Guess gonna have to wear it naked if it's gonna go on a leather.
Marcus95
post Yesterday, 10:37 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(marquis @ Jul 17 2019, 09:56 AM)
Rhinoshield buddies! Lol. Bought them when it first came out for the 6s Plus. Unfortunately it broke (both mine and the wife's). Haven't actually gotten down to claiming it yet. The colours we have aren't even sold anymore!
Like Marcus said, just go to the shop and try it on. 40mm doesn't automatically make it a woman's watch; ditto to the 44mm as well. I think battery capacity is quite negligible between the two sizes. Buy what feels comfortable on your wrist.
Thanks! Although it seems the watch doesn't really look as good with a case on a leather strap. Guess gonna have to wear it naked if it's gonna go on a leather.
imo if its the stainless steel and leather band, i will go naked. To slap a case on is more to im using a sport loop with it
realitec
post Yesterday, 11:02 AM

yltm iwltyt =)

QUOTE(Marcus95 @ Jul 17 2019, 08:52 AM)
instead of thinking so long, go to any apple authorize reseller. They have 40 and 44 so you can try on
QUOTE(marquis @ Jul 17 2019, 09:56 AM)
Thanks both. I am from Labuan, we dont have any Apple authorize reseller. Perhaps I will try when I am in KL. Not sure if coming September, AW S5 will be launched too? Then AW S4's price will be dropped.
Chubbyteddy
post Yesterday, 03:34 PM

On My Way

Got the Rhinoshield for my Series 3
Attached Image
deadman8836
post Yesterday, 05:31 PM

Casual

Got myself the Camo Green and Black Rim for my Series 4.

user posted image
marquis
post Today, 09:30 AM

Flower Power!

QUOTE(Marcus95 @ Jul 17 2019, 10:37 AM)
imo if its the stainless steel and leather band, i will go naked. To slap a case on is more to im using a sport loop with it
S/S is a lot more expensive. Maybe once I've fully integrated the watch into my daily life I might consider it...when our telco offers support for cellular as well. Wanna see how long this S4 can last.

QUOTE(realitec @ Jul 17 2019, 11:02 AM)
Thanks both. I am from Labuan, we dont have any Apple authorize reseller. Perhaps I will try when I am in KL. Not sure if coming September, AW S5 will be launched too? Then AW S4's price will be dropped.
Pop by KK during the weekend lah. No need to wait till you're all the way back in KL. Rumour has it there'll be a new watch...but I don't recall anything outstanding though. Would be a good idea to wait for a new release for the price to drop.

QUOTE(Chubbyteddy @ Jul 17 2019, 03:34 PM)
Got the Rhinoshield for my Series 3
Attached Image
Is that a black with a camo rim?

QUOTE(deadman8836 @ Jul 17 2019, 05:31 PM)
Got myself the Camo Green and Black Rim for my Series 4.

user posted image
Oh. The camo green actually looks green-er than I thought. Doesn't look that way on my screen. Lol. Hmm. So far we have black and green here. Any other colours?

Seems like a lot of people are on the rhinoshield bandwagon now! Honestly got kinda tired seeing the spigen armor all the time. More variety now.

Anyone noticed if any shops are selling them locally yet? Or did everyone buy it from the site itself?
Marcus95
post Today, 10:01 AM

Casual

QUOTE(marquis @ Jul 18 2019, 09:30 AM)
S/S is a lot more expensive. Maybe once I've fully integrated the watch into my daily life I might consider it...when our telco offers support for cellular as well. Wanna see how long this S4 can last.

i had the fake one, don't have in mind to get the real thing. Even fake ones are good as heck. And i think majority people buys rhinoshield thru the website, because customization

This post has been edited by Marcus95: Today, 11:29 AM
stringfellow.
post Today, 04:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Marcus95 @ Jul 18 2019, 10:01 AM)
i had the fake one, don't have in mind to get the real thing. Even fake ones are good as heck. And i think majority people buys rhinoshield thru the website, because customization
quality wise also good? thats shocking in a good way
Chubbyteddy
post Today, 06:27 PM

On My Way

QUOTE(marquis @ Jul 18 2019, 09:30 AM)

Pop by KK during the weekend lah. No need to wait till you're all the way back in KL. Rumour has it there'll be a new watch...but I don't recall anything outstanding though. Would be a good idea to wait for a new release for the price to drop.
Is that a black with a camo rim?

Anyone noticed if any shops are selling them locally yet? Or did everyone buy it from the site itself?
Mine is black with black rim. Bought from shopee local seller for RM69.00

79 Pages « < 77 78 79Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0795sec    2.80    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 08:59 PM