[quote=marythepurple,Jul 29 2018, 11:43 PM]
I did my treatment in Whitesmile.
Just did my second appointment.
Long way to go.

[/quote
How’s the treatment?who is your doctor?

[/quote]

Sorry for the late reply.

The doctors always changes. Different doc treated me everytime i went there.
I am satisfied with the treatment overall.

Im currently 7 months into the braces treatment.
EvolutionOfBags
post Mar 14 2019, 05:50 PM

0 posts

Any good orthodontist in Subang area? I surveyed an orthodontist in sunway medical centre and her charges are pretty good, less than 8k. Are there others in sunway or Subang area?
preciousone P
post Oct 30 2019, 09:24 PM

Probation
4 posts

hi all..would love to hear some expertise advice here..

I went to two clinics for braces, one dentist said no tooth extraction is needed, but the other would want to extract the two upper wisdom tooth.

user posted image
drsukh P
post Nov 4 2019, 10:49 AM

Probation
13 posts

QUOTE(preciousone @ Oct 30 2019, 09:24 PM)
hi all..would love to hear some expertise advice here..

I went to two clinics for braces, one dentist said no tooth extraction is needed, but the other would want to extract the two upper wisdom tooth.

user posted image
upper wisdom tooth will supraerupt out and cause discomfort to the lower gums as theres no opposite tooth for it to rest upon.
Removal of the upper wisdom tooth is not related to your braces treatment, but over the time probably in a few years, you might need to get it removed as it will cause discomfort to your lower gums as you will accidentally bite it while chewing.
all the best !
preciousone P
post Nov 7 2019, 11:50 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(drsukh @ Nov 4 2019, 10:49 AM)
upper wisdom tooth will supraerupt out and cause discomfort to the lower gums as theres no opposite tooth for it to rest upon.
Removal of the upper wisdom tooth is not related to your braces treatment, but over the time probably in a few years, you might need to get it removed as it will cause discomfort to your lower gums as you will accidentally bite it while chewing.
all the best !
Thank you so much for your explanation
WMAYL P
post Dec 15 2019, 11:12 AM

Probation
0 posts

Stay away from CLEARSMILE. It took 6 months of my time, the teeth never move and there were problems with the tray. Never fits properly The clinic was ok as they refunded the money, but its a waste of time and now I have gap from extraction. Any other clear aligner to recommend? Invisalign is too expensive (Cheapest is RM 14K but also I am not comfortable with that doctor). Very sad result with clearsmile, my product review of clearsmile and the support from them is very bad.
warmice
post Jul 8 2020, 11:16 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

Hi all.. I'm thinking to have my braces...if there any dental clinic you guys can recommend? Any clinic not too far from Puchong will do...(PJ, Sri Petaling, Klang Lama etc)
I got consult few clinic for invisalign and the price i got is about 18k-21k...it is damn expensive....if invisalign better than damon system? One of the dentist told me if go for invisalign just need 1 yrs to get my teeth done but damon may need longer time...so I wonder which one shall i go...

Below my X-Ray took before for the extraction of wisdom tooth...one of the dentist said i need to extract 3 teeth...and the one hide in the gum I can dont bother it...if any dentist here...hope to can some advice from you too...

Many thanks in advance =)

user posted image
procrastinator85
post Sep 19 2020, 11:40 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(EvolutionOfBags @ Mar 14 2019, 05:50 PM)
Any good orthodontist in Subang area? I surveyed an orthodontist in sunway medical centre and her charges are pretty good, less than 8k. Are there others in sunway or Subang area?
Hi, mind to share which orthodontist is that?

Thank you!
@Adele
post Mar 8 2021, 12:57 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

Hi, does anyone have experience with Dr Tan Ching Ching of Procare dental or Dr Lee from PJ Orthodontics? Dont mind to share your experience please....thanks
procrastinator85
post Jan 8 2024, 10:22 AM

42 posts

Anyone have good recommendation or experience in reopening up extraction space?am regretting my premolar extractions which caused my face to sunken in.

Anyone managed to successfully reopen up the gap and do with implants?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:04 AM