Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
127 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Italian Clubs AS Roma - The Giallorossi Thread, Salah is official; Dzeko in Rome !

views

kobe8byrant
post Jun 1 2007, 10:10 AM

I'm too old for this stuff
All Stars
12,275 posts

totti has a son or daugther? he looks so passionate about his child's game
TSChrisky
post Jun 1 2007, 10:13 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

QUOTE(kobe8byrant @ Jun 1 2007, 10:10 AM)
totti has a son or daugther? he looks so passionate about his child's game
he hav a son AND a daughter. Christian n Chanel Totti. biggrin.gif
Hevrn
post Jun 1 2007, 11:09 AM

4,016 posts

QUOTE(Chrisky @ Jun 1 2007, 10:13 AM)
he hav a son AND a daughter. Christian n Chanel Totti.  biggrin.gif
Then we might see another Totti 10 donning the Italian and Roma colours in the future biggrin.gif
aw13
post Jun 1 2007, 12:10 PM

Forgive and Forget, Living in the Past is Time Consuming
Group Icon
VIP
3,111 posts

QUOTE(Chrisky @ Jun 1 2007, 10:06 AM)
i been to BB Plaza laz nite, n the current home is priced at rm199 at Real One.

no quite hav much money to spare now, i think i'll hav to wait some more times for it to drop price (hopefully).  sad.gif
so did you manage to check out Al-Ikhsan BB Plaza's Roma Kit of 03-04? IMO, that's a nice kit and cheap somemore. as for Real One's kit, they may lower the price next season esp if Roma changes kit, but doubt that the new price will be substantially low until RM89 though. but it's worth a try i guess.... biggrin.gif
kobe8byrant
post Jun 1 2007, 12:57 PM

I'm too old for this stuff
All Stars
12,275 posts

QUOTE(Chrisky @ Jun 1 2007, 10:13 AM)
he hav a son AND a daughter. Christian n Chanel Totti.  biggrin.gif
then in the pic, son or daugther?

Christian Dior and Chanel? OMG
I can see Gucci Totti doh.gif
skylinegtr34rule4life
post Jun 1 2007, 02:25 PM

13k elite :P
13,340 posts

wah finally new tred dy rclxms.gif so will we c both totti junior bcum the future footballl player i wonder brows.gif
espidiyana
post Jun 3 2007, 12:33 AM

Ibrahimovic
669 posts

inter want chivu...they will have to pay roma a mega bucks of money then...
TSChrisky
post Jun 4 2007, 12:23 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

QUOTE(kobe8byrant @ Jun 1 2007, 12:57 PM)
then in the pic, son or daugther?
that 1 is the son, Christian.

QUOTE(espidiyana @ Jun 3 2007, 12:33 AM)
inter want chivu...they will have to pay roma a mega bucks of money then...
this is really pissing me off... the reported offer is the other half of Pizarro + Walter Samuel + 3mil pounds... WTF ?

if we r really losing Chivu i rather sell him to those like Barca n Chelsea for some cash.
scorps
post Jun 4 2007, 10:37 AM

Something you call love, but I call sex
9,572 posts

totti got warned????
blink.gif

TSChrisky
post Jun 6 2007, 10:46 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

alrite here's the bad news that we all Romanista wouldn't like to hear : its now look like Chivu is pretty certain to leave. fark.

reports are saying that there wil b meeting between the management with the player's agent 2day, but right now most of the latest news are that Chivu is leaving anyway. i know its all abt media things, but heck its getting more n more true by each day.

i'll still keep my hope til i see any official statement.

btw Doni got his 1st cap for Brazil laz nite. congratz to him.
nasik
post Jun 6 2007, 04:45 PM

⎛⎝⎛ooo..
569 posts

f***ing inter. how many goalkeeper/defender/midfielder/striker they want to buy? like they can defend scudetto next season with juventus around. if they cant defend next season inter is officially a loser.
scorps
post Jun 6 2007, 05:21 PM

9,572 posts

QUOTE(nasik @ Jun 6 2007, 05:45 PM)
f***ing inter. how many goalkeeper/defender/midfielder/striker they want to buy? like they can defend scudetto next season with juventus around. if they cant defend next season inter is officially a loser.
06/06/2007 7.56
Chivu's Agent Expected In Roma For Decisive Meeting

The meeting will be held this morning and the Romanian's future will be decided, with the defender expected to leave the Giallorossi for Inter.

All Roma fans will be hoping in a favourable outcome of the meeting which will be held this morning in Villa Pacelli in Rome, between the Giallorossi's Director of Sports, Prade, and the player's agent, Victor Becali, in front of the General Director of Roma, Rosella Sensi.

The meeting was originally scheduled to be held in Romania, but all parties involved agreed to meet directly in the offices of Villa Pacelli.

Roma will do its utmost to hold on to their influential defender and continue building around him the solid bases for another successful season following the last one.

However, everything seems to point towards an Inter move according to the speculation and reports coming from the Italian media, and in the end we shall learn Chivu's future later on during the day.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=321275
Abangpedro
post Jun 6 2007, 10:14 PM

Who am i??????
3,440 posts

QUOTE(nasik @ Jun 6 2007, 04:45 PM)
wtf???Inter again??? How many player do they want??? Every season about 4-5 new player play for their team....hope Chivu can stay with ROMA just to make everything in serie A bit fair....
Reimao
post Jun 7 2007, 02:22 AM

Hola~!
709 posts

Oh God...although i support Inter in Seria A but lately in these few seasons they bot too many players alrdy...and they should have won alot of tropies but den again they din..i hope they wont get Chivu as they alrdy got 2gd defenders in Cordoba and Materazzi..
TSChrisky
post Jun 7 2007, 03:43 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

alrite after much speculations, there are still nothing official n confirmed yet. what is really confirmed is that Chivu's agent had held a talk with the management, n apparently there is no agreement or any sort.

n for now, Chivu is NOT bound for Inter - yet. there is news that Barca had been alerted by this situation n they are ready to step in.

i'm oledi kinda resigned to losing Chivu now. i juz hope the involvement of Barca will now spark a bid war n we'll get the best offer, hopefully something like 15mil pound cash.

btw another confirmed news is that we had talked with the representative of Julien Faubert, the 23 years old French midfielder of Bordeaux. expect more development within this week.
scorps
post Jun 7 2007, 08:20 AM

9,572 posts

The big rumor in the Italian football media is that Chivu will be announced as an Inter Milan player tomorrow.

Apparently Inter are giving Chivu a contract worth euro3.5 million per year for 5 years. The best Roma could offer was euro2.5 miilion per year for 4 years. Roma will receive, somthing like, Samual (CB), the rest of Pizzaro's contract (MF) and euro4 million. That is a bit expensive for Inter but I think both teams will be better for the deal.

Source: http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=321047

Inter will have a very, very good back-line of:
Maicon - Matrix - Cordoba/Burdisso - Chivu

Roma will replace Chivu with Samuel, who is still young (28), they will be able to afford Mexes contract, who is a better CB than Chivu, and own Pizzaro, one of their best players.

The deal should be announced tomorrow... shocking.gif
TSChrisky
post Jun 7 2007, 10:49 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

lol yesterday Goal.com had reported that Chivu "will b annouced as an Inter player within next few hours", n yet nothing happen til now.

we'll juz wait n see.
TSChrisky
post Jun 7 2007, 04:21 PM

Romanista
4,567 posts

user posted image

lol i didnt realized this until i saw it from Roma-Addict.com... 2day is our club's 80th anniversary ! rclxms.gif

its party time for all Romanista out there ! happy bday AS Roma ! bday.gif party.gif

p/s : some record shows that the 'official' founding of the club was in July 1927, but the real history is that, ASR was actually born on 7th June when the 3 local clubs that time - Alba, Fortitudo and Roman - agreed to join force after a meeting between those clubs.
scorps
post Jun 9 2007, 09:49 AM

9,572 posts

08/06/2007 15.50
Mexes Signs New Contract, Asks Chivu To Stay

Defender Philippe Mexes has signed a new four year contract with Roma.
thumbup.gif

The Frenchman's contract was set to run out next summer, so this will come as a huge shot in the arm for Roma, particularly given the uncertainty surrounding Christian Chivu.

Surprisingly, though, the new deal is said to have a 16 million euro buy-out clause written into it, a sum clubs could be willing to pay for him.

The contract will sees him tied down until 2011, and net a minimum of 2.5 million euros a year - which could rise depending on various success related clauses.

"I have just signed and I am very happy," Mexes told Roma Channel. "I knew that my relationship with Roma would be a long one.

"When you sign and play with a team, you certainly don't want to leave after only two seasons.

"This has been a difficult year for me, but now I am happy and I hope I will continue to do well. Roma are competitive and we will fight to obtain important results from now on."

He also expressed hope that Christian Chivu would stay on: "I will be disappointed if he were to leave, he is a humble and calm player.

"If he goes I will wish him good luck and I will ask him to come back." notworthy.gif
http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=323538
TSChrisky
post Jun 9 2007, 11:33 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

Forza Mexes for commiting himself to the club ! rclxms.gif

mayb this wil send a message to Chivu. he was being offered a similar contract of Mexes. now Philippe had signed it, i wonder whats on the mind of Christian.

n for those reports who said Chivu was 'bound to signed for Inter within hours/days'... haha ! tongue.gif

127 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0299sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:18 PM