All Stars
21,256 posts

2nd run is like just one more additional final cut scene
doh.gif
funnyTONE
post Mar 7 2019, 07:25 AM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

I kinda wish they also would show records for Assisted rounds. Sometimes its just plain fun to speed run with auto aims.

Also, how do you guys prevent G4 from climbing up during the Train battle? Feels like its wasting a lot of time just waiting for him to get down.

This post has been edited by funnyTONE: Mar 7 2019, 07:28 AM
SUSshephard86
post Mar 7 2019, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Mar 6 2019, 04:45 PM)
If you are speedrunning, shoot head once and they will stagger, then run pass them. Otherwise shoot at their kneecap (2-3 shots) to decapitate them, then you can easily just walk pass them even.

If facing licker, either you kill it quickly or throw flashbang and run as fast as you can.
I see, usually what you use as sub weapon? knife or those grenades? I always get messy during tight situations. rclxub.gif

And how you spot the tyrant? Sometime I can hear his footsteps but sometime I can't. I watched Youtube they said keep the door ajar then he can't open the door and he will leave. But everytime I try this he just wait behind the door. rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

Most important question: When can I play as Ada Wong? tongue.gif
funnyTONE
post Apr 17 2019, 05:59 PM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

Everyday I keep playing and completing one round, can finish it under 2 hours kacang putih, but now I hope they would give another dlc soon. I'm getting bored.
shinjite
post Apr 18 2019, 08:57 AM

�ŞħĬΩĵΐŦ��
All Stars
19,176 posts

QUOTE(funnyTONE @ Mar 7 2019, 07:25 AM)
I kinda wish they also would show records for Assisted rounds. Sometimes its just plain fun to speed run with auto aims.

Also, how do you guys prevent G4 from climbing up during the Train battle? Feels like its wasting a lot of time just waiting for him to get down.
You can't pretty much prevent G4 from climbing during the boss fight unfortunately with the amount of firepower we have on hand. Unless you can get the ATM-4, it just need one shot to drop G4 from ever climbing further.
shinjite
post Apr 18 2019, 09:01 AM

�ŞħĬΩĵΐŦ��
All Stars
19,176 posts

QUOTE(shephard86 @ Mar 7 2019, 04:42 PM)
I see, usually what you use as sub weapon? knife or those grenades? I always get messy during tight situations.  rclxub.gif

And how you spot the tyrant? Sometime I can hear his footsteps but sometime I can't. I watched Youtube they said keep the door ajar then he can't open the door and he will leave. But every time I try this he just wait behind the door. rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

Most important question: When can I play as Ada Wong? tongue.gif
As for Mr X, his footsteps and his background theme music's volume are the only signals you get to determine his location in an area but if you are on headphones, it is better in guessing his location. He can't go into save rooms and the clock tower room so you are safe inside.

As for Ada Wong, midway in Leon's campaign but it is only a very limited time. I wished she was given more game play time though.
SUSshephard86
post Apr 18 2019, 09:20 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(shinjite @ Apr 18 2019, 09:01 AM)
As for Mr X, his footsteps and his background theme music's volume are the only signals you get to determine his location in an area but if you are on headphones, it is better in guessing his location. He can't go into save rooms and the clock tower room so you are safe inside.

As for Ada Wong, midway in Leon's campaign but it is only a very limited time. I wished she was given more game play time though.
I already finished Leon's 1st run. Ada wong is literally defenseless, ammo only enough to cripple few zombies. Now learning zombie evading for the one slick super-spy achievement.
shinjite
post Apr 18 2019, 09:43 AM

�ŞħĬΩĵΐŦ��
All Stars
19,176 posts

QUOTE(shephard86 @ Apr 18 2019, 09:20 AM)
I already finished Leon's 1st run. Ada wong is literally defenseless, ammo only enough to cripple few zombies. Now learning zombie evading for the one slick super-spy achievement.
Just keep on running and don't equip the gun at all tongue.gif
funnyTONE
post Apr 18 2019, 10:38 AM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

QUOTE(shinjite @ Apr 18 2019, 08:57 AM)
You can't pretty much prevent G4 from climbing during the boss fight unfortunately with the amount of firepower we have on hand. Unless you can get the ATM-4, it just need one shot to drop G4 from ever climbing further.
Haha, its fun dropping him.
But I found out I only need 6 hand grenades to beat him, arguably the easiest boss fight even at Hardcore level. 1 hand grenade can easily destroy all his eyes, and then just wait for it to regrow and repeat.

QUOTE(shephard86 @ Apr 18 2019, 09:20 AM)
At normal or assisted level, you can literally afford to get bitten twice and still be able to complete Ada's run.
SUSshephard86
post Apr 18 2019, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(shinjite @ Apr 18 2019, 09:43 AM)
Just keep on running and don't equip the gun at all tongue.gif
Sometime hard to evade the zombie's bear hug tho. I can be a lot more agile if I play this using mouse and keyboard. Dunno can connect mouse and keyboard to ps4 or not. hmm.gif
funnyTONE
post Apr 22 2019, 11:36 AM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

QUOTE(shephard86 @ Apr 18 2019, 11:15 AM)
Sometime hard to evade the zombie's bear hug tho. I can be a lot more agile if I play this using mouse and keyboard. Dunno can connect mouse and keyboard to ps4 or not. hmm.gif
Confirm kenot. I tried.
So far, only Fortnite PS4 is fully compatible with mouse and keyboard.
SUSshephard86
post Apr 22 2019, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(funnyTONE @ Apr 22 2019, 11:36 AM)
Confirm kenot. I tried.
So far, only Fortnite PS4 is fully compatible with mouse and keyboard.
I see.... Then I need to practice more on evading zombies now....
funnyTONE
post Apr 22 2019, 02:14 PM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

Last boss G3.
Once we shot all 3 eyeballs, he will drop down and expose his chest.
Question:
What is the best weapon to use during this?
Obviously pc players will recommend knife, but what about console players?
shinchan^^
post May 10 2019, 08:58 AM

K66
All Stars
21,256 posts

QUOTE(funnyTONE @ Apr 22 2019, 02:14 PM)
Last boss G3.
Once we shot all 3 eyeballs, he will drop down and expose his chest.
Question:
What is the best weapon to use during this?
Obviously pc players will recommend knife, but what about console players?
i just use the magnum

13 Pages « < 11 12 13Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:25 PM