Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games Resident Evil 2 Remake (PS4)

views

SUSshephard86
post Mar 6 2019, 04:24 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

Actually how u guys dealing with those zombies? Run pass them? I found my bullets always not enough if I kill all of them. Run pass them always kena kiss... sad.gif

Don't laugh at me ya, this is my 1st RE game. Bought it because saw Ada Wong cantik but she's still nowhere to be seen...... sad.gif
SUSshephard86
post Mar 7 2019, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Mar 6 2019, 04:45 PM)
If you are speedrunning, shoot head once and they will stagger, then run pass them. Otherwise shoot at their kneecap (2-3 shots) to decapitate them, then you can easily just walk pass them even.

If facing licker, either you kill it quickly or throw flashbang and run as fast as you can.
I see, usually what you use as sub weapon? knife or those grenades? I always get messy during tight situations. rclxub.gif

And how you spot the tyrant? Sometime I can hear his footsteps but sometime I can't. I watched Youtube they said keep the door ajar then he can't open the door and he will leave. But everytime I try this he just wait behind the door. rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

Most important question: When can I play as Ada Wong? tongue.gif
SUSshephard86
post Apr 18 2019, 09:20 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(shinjite @ Apr 18 2019, 09:01 AM)
As for Mr X, his footsteps and his background theme music's volume are the only signals you get to determine his location in an area but if you are on headphones, it is better in guessing his location. He can't go into save rooms and the clock tower room so you are safe inside.

As for Ada Wong, midway in Leon's campaign but it is only a very limited time. I wished she was given more game play time though.
I already finished Leon's 1st run. Ada wong is literally defenseless, ammo only enough to cripple few zombies. Now learning zombie evading for the one slick super-spy achievement.
SUSshephard86
post Apr 18 2019, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(shinjite @ Apr 18 2019, 09:43 AM)
Just keep on running and don't equip the gun at all tongue.gif
Sometime hard to evade the zombie's bear hug tho. I can be a lot more agile if I play this using mouse and keyboard. Dunno can connect mouse and keyboard to ps4 or not. hmm.gif
SUSshephard86
post Apr 22 2019, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(funnyTONE @ Apr 22 2019, 11:36 AM)
Confirm kenot. I tried.
So far, only Fortnite PS4 is fully compatible with mouse and keyboard.
I see.... Then I need to practice more on evading zombies now....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:25 PM