Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

sleep problem

views

1024kbps
post Oct 8 2019, 02:14 AM

李素裳
5,780 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Oct 7 2019, 02:15 AM)
Thank you so much corihata...I try to relax more nowadays..but got a lot of stuffs to think
i had sleeping problem for months too, it haunted me for years and keep coming back.
due to hectic work schedule and insane ot.

unless it's really serious, do not take sleep pills. bed is for sleeping, if you cant sleep, wake up to read book, watch tv ect.
dont roll on bed, dont use smart phone, light up your room with weak ambient lighting, download rain sound/brown noise generator app, listen the rain sound will help you fall a sleep.
passive noise blocking earphone will help too.
my ears are sensitive to sound, so i wear earplug almost everyday before sleep, for almost a decades already lol.
pokemonsword P
post Nov 17 2019, 01:38 PM

Probation
2 posts

Anyone sleeps on hard mattress without pillow below head?
Ckmwpy0370
post Nov 17 2019, 03:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,772 posts

QUOTE(pokemonsword @ Nov 17 2019, 01:38 PM)
Anyone sleeps on hard mattress without pillow below head?
sometimes is enjoying it
pokemonsword P
post Nov 17 2019, 11:39 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(Ckmwpy0370 @ Nov 17 2019, 03:49 PM)
sometimes is enjoying it
How's your neck without pillow?
Ckmwpy0370
post Nov 18 2019, 02:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,772 posts

QUOTE(pokemonsword @ Nov 17 2019, 11:39 PM)
How's your neck without pillow?
comfortable
but cannot every night
restron
post Nov 19 2019, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

Dude, try turn on sleeping music in youtube...this will help.

And also, i read post in FB to pinch somewhere in your hand so you can feel calm and relax to sleep.
SUSTham
post Nov 20 2019, 05:45 PM

Regular
1,576 posts

Go for a good massage with aromatherapy oils
every now and then.

It should help to detoxify your body and improve sleep.

Tell the aromatherapist your condition, and he or she
will know what oils to use.

As I have given in the other thread, these supplements
and herbs are common and can be found in sleep formulas
from Iherb.

Magnesium threonate
Melatonin
5-HTP

Valerian
Passion flower
Hops
Scullcap
Lemon balm

verapantano P
post Nov 21 2019, 03:33 PM

Probation
14 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Apr 20 2018, 03:30 PM)
Nowadays.. i have sleep problem.. it can last continuously for days.

For example, i can be very tired and went to sleep at 11.30 pm then somewhat wake up at 3-4 am. Not really 100% wake up la.. much more like i am no longer in deep sleep stage, and i am just lying on the bed with my eyes closed then rolling here and there trying to get back to sleep.

This somewhat caused more fatigue to me and i got very tired for whole day the next day, It happened very frequently though..

I think it's due to stress or excitement. but how can i solve this?

Thank you
Are you busier than usual as of now..Most of the time, your body reacts like this when you are tired and exhausted than usual..It means you need rest time but not only for your body but also for your mind. Reduce your workload and relax your body and mind. If you are thinking about something deeper.. your body may not able to get restful sleep. So, relax and calm. If you face the issue furthermore. you may need to consult a doctor regarding the issue
AnAngel65
post Nov 21 2019, 05:10 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(Tham @ Nov 20 2019, 05:45 PM)
Go for a good massage with aromatherapy oils
every now and then.

It should help to detoxify your body and improve sleep.

Tell the aromatherapist your condition, and he or she
will know what oils to use.
As I have given in the other thread, these supplements
and herbs are common and can be found in sleep formulas
from Iherb.
Magnesium threonate
Melatonin
5-HTP

Valerian
Passion flower
Hops
Scullcap
Lemon balm
Ive been fighting insomnia myself and help my mother fight it too for years.
If ur looking for any supplements and if ur affordable to get one, those mentioned above are all highly recommended. each body type might suit diff, so u'll have to try out each. My mum settle with magnesium, i settled with passion flower. U can find these at any pharmacy, if just helps to relieve stress from ur mind, and hopefully put u better to relax.

Secondly, the root to your insomnia is ur stress issue, where u would have to set it aside after a set timer, lets say 9pm, then starting that time onwards just do other activities like watch movie or books or meditation to keep ur mind off the issues. |

Thirdly, like many mentioned, DONT FIGHT it.. i know its scary, i once was so scared of the night bcos i know the fight towards insomnia is coming again, but its a sure lose war once u paid so much attention to it. Let it flow naturally and just let God decides whether u can sleep or not. The more u wanna sleep, the harder it is to be.

Forth, this is what i personally do, i just kept telling myself that if i couldnt sleep i actually earn more time, ie if others have like 18 hours a day, i get to have 4 hours more. Then i can do stuff i like or stuff i dont have time to do during daytime. I treasure those times. And when i just couldnt sleep i wake up and i go to watch those dramas or whatever, then when my eyes are real tired or my mind is real tired i just lay back in bed. It doesnt really matter if i did sleep or not, just lay there and rest all my other part of body. This way, i dont give stress to myself and eventually it will come naturally.

Update us on ur situation and i hope we can help u~ Keep fighting, insomnia is not gonna kill a person, dont be scared. we've all lived through it. My mum still has it after like 5 years, and she's still living and kicking.

TSMasBoleh!
post Nov 26 2019, 12:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(verapantano @ Nov 21 2019, 03:33 PM)
Are you busier than usual as of now..Most of the time, your body reacts like this when you are tired and exhausted than usual..It means you need rest time but not only for your body but also for your mind. Reduce your workload and relax your body and mind. If you are thinking about something deeper.. your body may not able to get restful sleep. So, relax and calm. If you face the issue furthermore. you may need to consult a doctor regarding the issue
yes. I am busier than usual after i changed job. Previous job more chill.. current job more competitive then got toxic people like one colleague wanna see me choke up with workload. Not only colleague, even in the house also full of toxic people.

I am kinda in depression
luvjim
post Nov 26 2019, 10:43 AM

last resort
1,031 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Nov 26 2019, 12:11 AM)
yes. I am busier than usual after i changed job. Previous job more chill.. current job more competitive then got toxic people like one colleague wanna see me choke up with workload. Not only colleague, even in the house also full of toxic people.

I am kinda in depression
any close friend you can talk to? always chit chat with someone you can trust and be your listener.

or even here if you want. icon_rolleyes.gif
verapantano P
post Nov 26 2019, 01:36 PM

Probation
14 posts

So, the situation is obvious... you need advanced care than now before the situation getting serious. meet a counseller immediately and he will direct you the right medical consultant
TSMasBoleh!
post Nov 27 2019, 12:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Nov 26 2019, 10:43 AM)
any close friend you can talk to? always chit chat with someone you can trust and be your listener.

or even here if you want.  icon_rolleyes.gif
haha..well.. i think i am mostly alone bah

QUOTE(verapantano @ Nov 26 2019, 01:36 PM)
So, the situation is obvious... you need advanced care than now before the situation getting serious. meet a counseller immediately and he will direct you the right medical consultant
You are talking to me?
luvjim
post Nov 27 2019, 10:02 AM

last resort
1,031 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Nov 27 2019, 12:52 AM)
haha..well.. i think i am mostly alone bah
You are talking to me?
then you can continue talk to us here, or even pm me icon_rolleyes.gif
TSMasBoleh!
post Nov 27 2019, 07:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Nov 27 2019, 10:02 AM)
then you can continue talk to us here, or even pm me  icon_rolleyes.gif
Haha it is a really private one. Apology for this
Decherine P
post Feb 3 2020, 04:54 PM

Probation
6 posts

Try lavender essential oil.
Dilute 2 drops with coconut oil and apply some on your feet before going to bed.
It helps me a lot! I bought mine from Doterra.
sparda
post Feb 7 2020, 01:57 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

I have this sort of issues too. Sometimes i take Dizaepam and it works very well, but unfortunatly its prescription-only. Not easy to obtain...
moorish_idol
post Feb 18 2020, 11:04 PM

15 posts

A doctor recommends yoga nidra for sleeping disorder instead of pills. It helps you to relax and focus your mind. Give it a try, no harm. wink.gif
O-haiyo
post Feb 6 2024, 08:05 AM

Enthusiast
854 posts

Hi Guys,

Wondering if any of you been to a sleep study/test before? I am having sleeping problems where I could not sleep properly, max 2-3 hours and then I will wake up dunno for god how many years already. And for the past 1 month, I have this issue where my snoring keep waking me up because of feeling discomfort at my throat, but not until gasping for air. I am thinking I might have sleep apnea.

Any recommendation?

Thanks.
SUSSupermanLick
post Feb 6 2024, 12:23 PM

👊PUNCH SOHAI🦸
1,074 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Feb 6 2024, 08:05 AM)
Hi Guys,

Wondering if any of you been to a sleep study/test before? I am having sleeping problems where I could not sleep properly, max 2-3 hours and then I will wake up dunno for god how many years already. And for the past 1 month, I have this issue where my snoring keep waking me up because of feeling discomfort at my throat, but not until gasping for air. I am thinking I might have sleep apnea.

Any recommendation?

Thanks.
Trai lemon mint vape, it's helps 100%
Morning hazelnut coffee vape

This post has been edited by SupermanLick: Feb 6 2024, 12:23 PM

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:09 PM