Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab/Uber Horror Stories, As stated in title

views

emperror123
post Apr 9 2018, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
216 posts

So far I havent get horror story yet but I am getting scolded by passenger <18y/o when pick up.

She herself late and somemore scold me say next time can you dont park somewhere it is unnoticeable and u know I am late. Has been waiting downstair of her house > 5 min. Finding nice place to park as outside no place to park. Then she keep rushing me and point me the route. Then ok la.

P/S I have tell her all the landmark

After that drop her then I have to wait her go get money from her colleagues as she forget get her money. Hmmm

No choice la. Have to wait until she bring the money to me then I only give her the bill. A very short distance about 3km but spend nearly half an hour without any jam.

@@

This post has been edited by emperror123: Apr 9 2018, 01:56 PM
Shavon Lim
post Apr 9 2018, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

So far i haven't use Uber service before, most of the time i use Grab service。

Grab's app is more easy to use and so far the drivers are very good for me and the fee is very reasonable.
raulxiver
post Apr 10 2018, 01:23 AM

Casual
337 posts

title shows horror stories at first i thought referring to paranormal experience when driving at night haha. manatau riders are far more horrible than ghost. fussy (when paying peanuts), inconsiderate, unhygienic. no wonders many times when i take grab can see full of dried liquid stain on their rear seat, which is disgusting.
Rebeccachong
post Apr 10 2018, 12:12 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

Grab still ok, uber sometimes they take a longer time to arrive or unavailable blink.gif
wa1k3r
post Apr 10 2018, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(Shavon Lim @ Apr 9 2018, 04:28 PM)
So far i haven't use Uber service before, most of the time i use Grab service。

Grab's app is more easy to use and so far the drivers are very good for me and the fee is very reasonable.
i've had contradicting feedbacks from both grab & uber riders regarding fare.
last week, from Midvalley to Cheras. it was 12km trip and fare was RM20 (non-peak hour) and rider told me she normally pays RM30+ sometimes RM40+ even during non-peak hour.
if uber, i believe its more like RM15-18 non peak only.

this morning, rider told me from PJ state to paradigm mall, on uber is RM23..and on grab, RM30+
she used to pay RM3 with uber for her short trip (LRT to office) but now, its RM5...
i've had riders who swear uber cheaper, but also countless who say grab is always cheaper.

well, no more comparison now. i'm glad ur happy with grab.

QUOTE(tokyo2020 @ Apr 10 2018, 12:54 AM)
But riders can use their power to punish grab till end up like uber...

How?
unless there's a new player as strong as uber, then i dont see how grab's position can be shaken.

cancellation fees don't apply to 'real' riders. only riders who play-play...if you're serious bout a ride, why need to cancel? why wait till they're late before ordering a ride? we're not rider's private-hire full time driver. we don't wait at the lobby for you until the moment u need a ride. its called ride-sharing for a reason. and riders should know very well it takes time for drivers to get to them.
if riders can't wait 10 mins for a ride, especially during rush hour, then may god bless them all. all these 'expectations' while willing only to part with a few bucks....jezz...

also it works both way. riders need drivers and vice-versa. grab needs to take care of drivers too since we're their tools.
if drivers only at the losing end constantly, its a little unfair don't u think?

skylinelover
post Apr 11 2018, 12:55 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(wa1k3r @ Apr 10 2018, 12:28 PM)
i've had contradicting feedbacks from both grab & uber riders regarding fare. 
last week, from Midvalley to Cheras.  it was 12km trip and fare was RM20 (non-peak hour) and rider told me she normally pays RM30+ sometimes RM40+ even during non-peak hour.
if uber, i believe its more like RM15-18 non peak only.

this morning, rider told me from PJ state to paradigm mall, on uber is RM23..and on grab, RM30+
she used to pay RM3 with uber for her short trip (LRT to office) but now, its RM5...
i've had riders who swear uber cheaper, but also countless who say grab is always cheaper.

well, no more comparison now.  i'm glad ur happy with grab.
unless there's a new player as strong as uber, then i dont see how grab's position can be shaken.

cancellation fees don't apply to 'real' riders.  only riders who play-play...if you're serious bout a ride, why need to cancel? why wait till they're late before ordering a ride? we're not rider's private-hire full time driver. we don't wait at the lobby for you until the moment u need a ride.  its called ride-sharing for a reason.  and riders should know very well it takes time for drivers to get to them.
if riders can't wait 10 mins for a ride, especially during rush hour, then may god bless them all.  all these 'expectations' while willing only to part with a few bucks....jezz...

also it works both way.  riders need drivers and vice-versa.  grab needs to take care of drivers too since we're their tools.
if drivers only at the losing end constantly, its a little unfair don't u think?
Haha i just cancel if 5 minute no show😄😄👊👊

QUOTE(tokyo2020 @ Apr 10 2018, 01:15 PM)
nahhh I always make sure myself at the stipulated place baru order grab or uber so that don't give inconvinence to them..
I give all driver 5 stars, as to me they are on the go customer service.. serving by  becoming e-hailing driver.

smile.gif
Haha same here

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Apr 11 2018, 12:55 AM
wa1k3r
post Apr 11 2018, 10:42 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(tokyo2020 @ Apr 10 2018, 01:15 PM)
nahhh I always make sure myself at the stipulated place baru order grab or uber so that don't give inconvinence to them..
I give all driver 5 stars, as to me they are on the go customer service.. serving by  becoming e-hailing driver.

smile.gif
if only more riders like u.

when driving uber, i have this 'regular' rider. every morning, he needs a ride from his home to office in KLCC, and i pick him up regularly.
trip is very short, maybe 3km and <10mins.
but he'll order, and come down (condo) only after u arrived. and he'll be smoking a cigg as he's walking towards the car, and will stop to finish the cigg before entering the car (maybe another minute wait) total wait time usually 5-6 mins.
every morning, without fail. i always wonder how come he can't wait till get to his office only smoke? since its a very short trip.
first time pick up i gave him 2 star. then subsequent, just layan la..already know his pattern...

This post has been edited by wa1k3r: Apr 11 2018, 12:46 PM
yhtan
post Apr 11 2018, 01:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(wa1k3r @ Apr 11 2018, 10:42 AM)
if only more riders like u.

when driving uber, i have this 'regular' rider. every morning, he needs a ride from his home to office in KLCC, and i pick him up regularly.
trip is very short, maybe 3km and <10mins.
but he'll order, and come down (condo) only after u arrived.  and he'll be smoking a cigg as he's walking towards the car, and will stop to finish the cigg before entering the car (maybe another minute wait) total wait time usually 5-6 mins.
every morning, without fail. i always wonder how come he can't wait till get to his office only smoke? since its a very short trip.
first time pick up i gave him 2 star. then subsequent, just layan la..already know his pattern...
His rating sure suffer a lot, i guess lower than 4.4 or 4? laugh.gif
skylinelover
post Apr 11 2018, 03:43 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(tokyo2020 @ Apr 11 2018, 12:34 PM)
last time I work as promoter and customer service ( U Mobile, Dell, Yes 4G, Lenovo)

so I understand maa....

when you are a ex customer service, and now a upcoming graduate in degree in malaysian uni,  you will not do that to them (uber/grab drivers)
Haha true laugh.gif rclxms.gif
forever1979
post Apr 11 2018, 05:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,716 posts

hippo got shares in crap, what do u think ?
skylinelover
post Apr 11 2018, 06:53 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(tokyo2020 @ Apr 11 2018, 04:03 PM)
will Grab do any promo on election day?
Haha doubt it but can only hppe😄😄😅😅
tonychua628
post Apr 11 2018, 09:33 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Apr 11 2018, 06:53 PM)
Haha doubt it but can only hppe😄😄😅😅
I think whole day is MP for HG and minimum fare guarantee for flexi

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:19 AM