Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Accident no insurance,no road tax,no police report, Scam WKN7729 Chen Yoon Kwee 800611145379

TangkapPenipu
post Feb 17 2018, 02:54 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(zemega @ Feb 16 2018, 07:43 PM)
Don't worry, if this goes well for you, share back to PIAM the procedures and work you have done to get your justice. I'm sure PIAM will adopt it and share it to others in the same case like yours.
Good good. Keep us updated.
PIAM is useless and hopeless, I will not talk to them anymore.

According to Form 198 (Borang 198), the next step I need to do is to fill out Form 135 and need a Commissioner for Oaths to
verify proof of delivery of Form 198 which mailed (by AR registered) to Chen Yoon Kwee last Friday.

Meanwhile for Chen Yoon Kwee side, he will be busy to go to court to fill out many forms.
But I expect he will not show-up in court.

Please check-out my post #2 of this thread for my diary about this case.
And post#3 about my step by step legal procedures to file this lawsuit.

TangkapPenipu
post Feb 17 2018, 03:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(voncrane @ Feb 16 2018, 11:56 PM)
Good.. Been following your thread since day one and hope it gets resolved soon. It's really insane the amount of work and hassles you've gone thru just to get some justice. I'm still amazed that the law here is this weak. Gotta be honest, if I were in your shoes and Malaysian, I'd definitely have given up before no. As a foreigner, I've seen enough lawlessness and the cops looking the other way, to not bother. Over the years, I've had bikes swipe my car and just drive off. Heard enough stories from pals and colleagues not to chase down. Cuz if one out of anger, knocks the biker down, other stupid bikers will come to his defense and I might get beaten up instead. It's no wonder gangsterism is on the rise. The victim doing all the legwork, while the other fella just chills at home. I hope not to encounter any bad drama in the future but you've given me resolve chase down the culprit and nail him down till some punishment is meted out.

Stay strong.. flex.gif
Welcome to Malaysia and thank you for following this thread.
You have my word, I will not give up until I get my justice (from court).

One thing I do not like is that Chen Yoon Kwee knows my address, because my address is printed on Form 198 which I sent to him.
Who knows one day he might attack me in an ambush? He lives only 1 KM away from my house.

voncrane
post Feb 17 2018, 08:22 AM

Noir et fier!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Feb 17 2018, 03:17 AM)

One thing I do not like is that Chen Yoon Kwee knows my address, because my address is printed on Form 198 which I sent to him.
Who knows one day he might attack me in an ambush? He lives only 1 KM away from my house.
Yeah, that's a downside as he has shown he's not an upstanding citizen. I do hope your place is covered by cctv all day long to catch him and or his friends, just as a precaution. I hope he doesn't pull such a stunt, but if he does.. Video is golden. Cuz apparently, if we don't viral things, most of the time, nothing gets done.
missysleepy
post Feb 21 2018, 04:01 PM

Casual

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Feb 17 2018, 03:17 AM)

Good to hear the news he had received the letter. So now you be waiting for the respond by the court office or wait for him to deliver another AR letter by him to you?

It seem like there's a weakness in protecting your privacy too right.

I just want to let you know one bad grudge of mine when i was a teen. This is very real and deep .

I had a minor accident long time ago with a mercedes benz. It was my fault for the collision. The victim was a bengali lawyer and he rough me out with vulgar words and even grab my collar. i can't do much except for paying him in the end. but the threat was real and after that i felt like small and want to even kill him .

One day, while driving i saw this same person again, i followed him and guess what, he stayed behind my house. At first the feeling was like thank god, i found him, time for revenge.... everyday kept thinking of doing something real good to his car...but in the end, i didn't keep this hatred for long.

moral of the story.. things will not end as what we expect. that guy will have to face the consequences . anyway, are you able to engage lawyer to send this document to him ? this way, your address will be protected?

Mr.Weezy
post Feb 21 2018, 09:33 PM

Casual

What the hell? Small knock also kacau ppl sampai CNY time

Boss262
post Feb 22 2018, 12:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Mr.Weezy @ Feb 21 2018, 10:33 PM)
What the hell? Small knock also kacau ppl sampai CNY time
Kacau la bro, dah pelaku buat bodoh gitu. Ingat semua benda boleh lepas ke? bro ni ke pelaku dia biggrin.gif
PrideNeverDie
post Feb 23 2018, 01:01 PM

Casual

Can't wait for the next updates.
Help Desk
post Feb 23 2018, 05:50 PM

Group: Newbie

googling his name seems he already a villain

http://www.sinarharian.com.my/mobile/edisi...-kereta-1.36418
TangkapPenipu
post Yesterday, 02:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(voncrane @ Feb 17 2018, 08:22 AM)
Yeah, that's a downside as he has shown he's not an upstanding citizen. I do hope your place is covered by cctv all day long to catch him and or his friends, just as a precaution. I hope he doesn't pull such a stunt, but if he does.. Video is golden. Cuz apparently, if we don't viral things, most of the time, nothing gets done.
I am quite surprised to hear from Help Desk on his Post #168 to share one news with us about Chen Yoon Kwee had a criminal record (perhaps more I guess..?).
My risk of getting attack from behind from him is higher sine he is a bad guy based on the news... sweat.gif
So I need to be alert and watch around when I am driving in my area..

Too bad my apartment is old type apartment, most CCTV do not work, but luckily my apartment got security guards...

Attached Image

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Yesterday, 02:53 PM
voncrane
post Yesterday, 03:25 PM

Noir et fier!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Feb 25 2018, 02:48 PM)
I am quite surprised to hear from Help Desk on his Post #168 to share one news with us about Chen Yoon Kwee had a criminal record (perhaps more I guess..?).
My risk of getting attack from behind from him is higher sine he is a bad guy based on the news...  sweat.gif
So I need to be alert and watch around when I am driving in my area..

Too bad my apartment is old type apartment, most CCTV do not work, but luckily my apartment got security guards...

Attached Image
hmm.gif Does seem like it's the same guy as the ages match. Had to use Google translate to get the gist of the story.. Something about car theft and kidnapping a child? Google translate used the word "escaped the child", so I'm unsure if he's liberating or otherwise. Either way, if it's the same man, then yeah.. Have to watch yourself as you move around. I mean, it's a sad way to live having to constantly be on alert for doing the right thing. At least your apartment offers some security and possibly more witnesses if anything ever happens versus staying alone in a landed property.

I don't know man, with these new info...I'd be lying if I'm not frightened for you. The next time you have to go see the cops, court or lawyers, please direct them to the news site. Print a copy in color as well for keepsakes.
TangkapPenipu
post Yesterday, 06:56 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(missysleepy @ Feb 21 2018, 04:01 PM)
Good to hear the news he had received the letter. So now you be waiting for the respond  by the court office or wait for him to deliver another AR letter by him to you?

It seem like there's a weakness in protecting your privacy too right.

I just want to let you know one bad grudge of mine when i was a teen. This is very real and deep .

I had a minor accident long time ago with a mercedes benz. It was my fault for the collision. The victim was a bengali lawyer and he rough me out with vulgar words and even grab my collar. i can't do much except for paying him in the end. but the threat was real and after that i felt like small and want to even kill him .

One day, while driving i saw this same person again, i followed him and guess what, he stayed behind my house. At first the feeling was like thank god, i found him, time for revenge.... everyday kept thinking of doing something real good to his car...but in the end, i didn't keep this hatred for long.

moral of the story.. things will not end as what we expect. that guy will have to face the consequences . anyway, are you able to engage lawyer to send this document to him ? this way, your address will be protected?
I do not think he will reply to any letters.
Next step I will need to do verification of my documents, then submit them to court.

Yes, this is no protection for me, I have to disclose my address to Chen Yoon Kwee in case if he wants to reply me.

No, I am not allowed to hire a lawyer, everything I have to do it by myself, part of my jobs is to send him letter by post or by hand.

The bengali lawyer did not behave like a professional lawyer.. bruce.gif

This is the AR registered mail.
Post office returned back to me after the recipient received and signed on it which was 15 Feb 2018 (Chinese New Year Eve), but the person who
signed on it was not Chen Yoon Kwee. His name looks like Chew Gan Kien, his IC: 411208-10-5108 or 411208-10-5105?
Attached Image

TangkapPenipu
post Yesterday, 07:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Help Desk @ Feb 23 2018, 05:50 PM)
googling his name seems he already a villain

http://www.sinarharian.com.my/mobile/edisi...-kereta-1.36418
Thanks for the link... notworthy.gif

I will submit this page to Judge, and hopefully Judge will add 2 more months prison for him because this guy is still doing bad thing
since after released from jail.
TangkapPenipu
post Today, 12:59 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(voncrane @ Feb 25 2018, 03:25 PM)
hmm.gif Does seem like it's the same guy as the ages match. Had to use Google translate to get the gist of the story.. Something about car theft and kidnapping a child? Google translate used the word "escaped the child", so I'm unsure if he's liberating or otherwise. Either way, if it's the same man, then yeah.. Have to watch yourself as you move around. I mean, it's a sad way to live having to constantly be on alert for doing the right thing. At least your apartment offers some security and possibly more witnesses if anything ever happens versus staying alone in a landed property.

I don't know man, with these new info...I'd be lying if I'm not frightened for you. The next time you have to go see the cops, court or lawyers, please direct them to the news site. Print a copy in color as well for keepsakes.
Yes, should be the same person since names, ages, places (Salak Selatan Baru) are the same.

He was an air-cond repair/service man. He robbed a car and kidnapped a 8 years old kid in 2012.

Yes, will submit this news to judge. thumbsup.gif

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0683sec    1.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th February 2018 - 03:33 AM