Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Accident no insurance,no road tax,no police report, Scam WKN7729 Chen Yoon Kwee 800611145379

TangkapPenipu
post Feb 17 2018, 02:54 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(zemega @ Feb 16 2018, 07:43 PM)
Don't worry, if this goes well for you, share back to PIAM the procedures and work you have done to get your justice. I'm sure PIAM will adopt it and share it to others in the same case like yours.
Good good. Keep us updated.
PIAM is useless and hopeless, I will not talk to them anymore.

According to Form 198 (Borang 198), the next step I need to do is to fill out Form 135 and need a Commissioner for Oaths to
verify proof of delivery of Form 198 which mailed (by AR registered) to Chen Yoon Kwee last Friday.

Meanwhile for Chen Yoon Kwee side, he will be busy to go to court to fill out many forms.
But I expect he will not show-up in court.

Please check-out my post #2 of this thread for my diary about this case.
And post#3 about my step by step legal procedures to file this lawsuit.

TangkapPenipu
post Feb 17 2018, 03:17 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(voncrane @ Feb 16 2018, 11:56 PM)
Good.. Been following your thread since day one and hope it gets resolved soon. It's really insane the amount of work and hassles you've gone thru just to get some justice. I'm still amazed that the law here is this weak. Gotta be honest, if I were in your shoes and Malaysian, I'd definitely have given up before no. As a foreigner, I've seen enough lawlessness and the cops looking the other way, to not bother. Over the years, I've had bikes swipe my car and just drive off. Heard enough stories from pals and colleagues not to chase down. Cuz if one out of anger, knocks the biker down, other stupid bikers will come to his defense and I might get beaten up instead. It's no wonder gangsterism is on the rise. The victim doing all the legwork, while the other fella just chills at home. I hope not to encounter any bad drama in the future but you've given me resolve chase down the culprit and nail him down till some punishment is meted out.

Stay strong.. flex.gif
Welcome to Malaysia and thank you for following this thread.
You have my word, I will not give up until I get my justice (from court).

One thing I do not like is that Chen Yoon Kwee knows my address, because my address is printed on Form 198 which I sent to him.
Who knows one day he might attack me in an ambush? He lives only 1 KM away from my house.

voncrane
post Feb 17 2018, 08:22 AM

Noir et fier!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Feb 17 2018, 03:17 AM)
Welcome to Malaysia and thank you for following this thread.
You have my word, I will not give up until I get my justice (from court).

One thing I do not like is that Chen Yoon Kwee knows my address, because my address is printed on Form 198 which I sent to him.
Who knows one day he might attack me in an ambush? He lives only 1 KM away from my house.
Yeah, that's a downside as he has shown he's not an upstanding citizen. I do hope your place is covered by cctv all day long to catch him and or his friends, just as a precaution. I hope he doesn't pull such a stunt, but if he does.. Video is golden. Cuz apparently, if we don't viral things, most of the time, nothing gets done.

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0501sec    4.75    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st February 2018 - 09:24 AM