Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Accident no insurance,no road tax,no police report, WKN7729 Chen Yoon Kwee in Salak Selatan

views

TSTangkapPenipu
post Dec 22 2017, 08:03 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
54 posts

A Proton Iswara WKN 7729 reversed in a sudden fast speed and hit my Persona fender in October, this WKN 7729
promised to make a police report but he did not. I made a police report on the same day and just found out this
WKN 7729 had no insurance nor road tax based from a JPJ report printout which cost me RM 10.00 2 days ago.

Now this driver Chen Yoon Kwee IC: 800611145379 of WKN 7729 is a violator in this accident case, now 2 big issues:
(1) no police report has been made by Chen Yoon Kwee (2) his Proton Iswara WKN7299 does not have a car insurance and no road tax

Based on these 2 conditions as above, I talked to police sergeant, PIAM workshop, and PIAM company, it seems that I have no
way to claim my loss from Chen Yoon Kwee.

Now this mad dog Chen Yoon Kwee is still driving his WKN 7299 without insurance in Kampung Salak South area since police cannot
take action to arrest him.

I am the victim now since there is no Malaysia law to protect us from a car without insurance to hit us just like my case.

I think the only way is to take legal action to sue Chen Yoon Kwee, of course I will not hire a lawyer, I am thinking to see if
I can submit this lawsuit directly to the court by myself?

Anybody knows where can I submit this case to the court?
Or any good suggestion can help me to claim my loss from Chen Yoon Kwee and also send him to jail?

Thanks everybody

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
Chen Yoon Kwee. I quickly took these pictures right after Chen Yoon Kwee hit me

Attached Image Attached Image
My Car, less than 3 years old

Attached Image
Police Report

Attached Image
Keputusan Penyiasatan Kes

Attached Image Attached Image 264 Jalan 12, Salak Selatan Baru (Kampung Salak South)
JPJ Report stated WKN 7729 dees not have insurance & no road tax

Attached Image
Danger zone, stay away from this area in case if he hits you

Attached Image
This picture was taken on 14 Jan 2018. WKN 7729 was inside his house

Attached Image
Chen Yoon Kwee - This picture was taken on 24 March 2018, in front of his house

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Jul 27 2018, 03:00 PM
TSTangkapPenipu
post Dec 22 2017, 08:03 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Think about this, if one day if you are unlucky, if you hit by a mad dog that does not have car insurance,
and if this mad dog does not make a police report, how do you handle this case to claim your loss? cry.gif

I am thinking to look for help from YB Lim Lip Eng
Attached Image

Any professionals from insurance companies, lawyers, PIAM workshop, police, senators, ahli parliament can give advice? notworthy.gif

Story since from the first day:
11 Oct 2017 -- Mad dog Chen Yoon Kwee WKN 7729 suddenly made a fast speed reversal and hit to my Persona fender. He was arrogant & asked me go ahead to make a police report.
11 Oct 2017 -- I made a police report in few hours later on the same day but Chen Yoon Kwee WKN 7729 did not make a police report
13 Dec 2017 -- Finally received Keputusan Penyiasatan Kes letter from Sergeant. Preparing to claim Chen Yoon Kwee WKN 7729's car insurance. OTKFK may apply.
19 Dec 2017 -- A PIAM workshop suggested me to check Chen Yoon Kwee's car insurance at JPJ. If no insurance then could not claim according to PIAM workshop.
20 Dec 2017 -- Went to JPJ and found out no valid insurance & no road tax from Chen Yoon Kwee WKN 7729. Panic... sweat.gif
21 Dec 2017 -- A lady staff from Wisma PIAM said if no insurance then I could not claim, and nothing I could do, unless if I hire a lawyer to sue Chen Yoon Kwee. Panic..
22 Dec 2017 -- I have started to post this bad experience on Mudah
25 Dec 2017 -- Informed Sergeant about no insurance & no road tax from Chen Yoon Kwee WKN 7729. I Had to prepare to take legal action since could not claim his car insurance.
26 Dec 2017 -- Found out should file this case to Magistrate's civil court, checked google map how to go to Komplek Mahkamah KL
27 Dec 2017 -- Magistrate's civil court asked me to prepare a car damage price quotation
28 Dec 2017 -- Got 2 price quotations with companies letterhead, will submit one of them to Magistrate's Civil court tomorrow
--- I try to recall what happened since from the first day...

29 Dec 2017 Friday -- Today is not a good day to visit Magistrate's Civil court office because today is year end holidays, most staffs are not working today. So Magistrate's Civil court
staff gave me a form (Form 198) to fill out and asked me to come back next Thursday (4 Jan 2018).

4 January 2018 -- Visited Magistrate's Civil court office but found out wrote down wrong claim info on Page 2 of Borang 198. Will visit Magistrate's Civil court office again soon.

7 February 2018 -- When I tried to submit my Borang 198 to E-Filling office on first floor, the staff suggested me to type rather than to use hand-writing on Borang 198, he suggested me to use
PC to create a similar format of Borang 198. Then I left E-Filling office and thinking to come back the next day.

8 February 2018 -- I submitted the first 3 pages of Borang 198 to E-Filling office, paid RM 20 as processing fee. The E-Filling staff said, within 3 days, they email me info and I need to send this
info to the defendant. I have 2 options either to deliver by hand by myself, and I will need to get defendant's signature to prove that he receives the letter; second option is I
can send by AR registered post (yellow card).

9 February 2018 -- I received email from the court, this letter was exactly the same 3 pages of my Borang 198 that I had submitted yesterday. The only difference thing was that it had court
stamps on 2 pages. The bicara date is 9.00am on 19 March 2018. I went to post office and sent it to the defendant by AR registered, this AR registered cost me RM 3.10.

16 February 2018 -- After I checked Pos Laju website, I noticed Chen Yoon Kwee had received my letter at 7.55pm on 15 Feb 2018, that was Chinese New Year Eve dinner time.

23 February 2018 -- Post Office sent me back AR registered mail card with a recipient's signature on it.

27 February 2018 -- Filled out 135 Form (1 page) from Magistrate's Civil court office. Magistrate's Civil court office assigned the court room number during judgment day. The purpose of 135 form
is to confirm and verify AR registered has been received by the defendant. Need to photostat one copy of AR registered.

27 February 2018 -- Did a verification (sumpah) for AR registered at Pejabat Ketua Pendafter on 1st floor. Paid RM 4.00

27 February 2018 -- Submitted 3 documents: (1) 135 Form, (2) RM 4 receipt of sumpah from Pejabat Ketua Pendafter, (3) photostat copy of AR registered to E-Filling office on 1st floor.
Paid RM 8.00. Everything is done on my part. Now just waiting for the judgment day on 19 March 2018.

19 March 2018 -- Attended the first hearing in court. Defendant Chen Yoon Kwee did not show up. The Judge asked me to go to Chen Yoon Kwee's house to get his signature due to AR
registered was not signed by Chen Yoon Kwee. 2nd hearing is scheduled on 13 April 2018.

24 March 2018 at 12.20pm -- Went to Chen Yoon Kwee's house to deliver #198 Form and to get his signature. Chen Yoon Kwee appeared but he refused to sign, he pretended to be Chen Yoon
Kwee's twin brother namely Chen Yoon "Keong". I left #198 Form inside the grill gate of his house. I recorded a 6 minutes video as proof of #198 form delivery to Chen Yoon
Kwee.

6 April 2018 -- I went to Magistrate Civil Court office this morning, I wanted to use 4 pictures (which I captured Chen Yoon Kwee pictures on 24 March 2018) to fill out #135 Form (to verify
proof of delivery for #198 Form), but unfortunately I was not allowed to use pictures as proof of delivery to fill out #135 Form.

13 April 2018 -- Attended the 2nd hearing. Chen Yoon Kwee did not show-up as expected. Photos were accepted by the Judge as proof of delivery of the writ even Chen Yoon Kwee did not sign.
I had to fill out #135 form and did a sumpah, fee was RM 10. I will need to come back for the 3rd hearing with a car repair receipt. The 3rd hearing is scheduled on 11 May 2018.

17 May 2018 -- The 3rd hearing was postponed to 17 May 2018. Submitted original car repair receipt to the Judge. Judge gave 202 form (Judgment) to fill out, then submitted 202 form to E-filing
office, then paid RM 20 to cash deposit machine. E-filling office staff said I will receive 202 form with a court stamp on it by email in 3 working days.

22 May 2018 -- Received 202 form (Judgment letter) in my email.

25 May 2018 -- Sent 202 form by A.R. registered mail to Chen Yoon Kwee. This A.R. registered mail cost me RM 3.10. Requested Chen Yoon Kwee to bank-in compensation before 15 June 2018.

26 May 2018 -- Delivered 202 form (Judgment letter) to Chen Yoon Kwee's house by myself. Nobody showed up in Chen Yoon Kwee's house, I put 202 form in letter box.
A rude woman sitting outside of Chen Yoon Kwee's house was screaming and asking me not to put letter in the letter box. She called me Fuxker.
I met Chen Yoon Kwee's neighbor, his neighbor told me Chen Yoon Kwee's father has 4 sons, Chen Yoon Kwee is a twin. Chen Yoon Kwee's eldest brother is Ah Long and he has
gun, active in Kuchai Lama area.

7 June 2018 -- Received A.R. registered mail back with 202 form unopened in the envelope, Chen Yoon Kwee did not sign, post office put a stamp on it and stated "moved out".

19 June 2018 -- Checked my bank account balance, no compensation was made by Chen Yoon Kwee.

27 June 2018 -- Went to Magistrate court office, submitted these 3 documents:
(1) 202 form (Judgment letter),
(2) returned of A.R. registered mail,
(3) one picture to prove proof of delivery of 202 form in front of Chen Yoon Kwee's house dated 26 May 2018.

Magistrate court office's staff gave 208 form for me to fill out. Later went to E-Filing office to proceed form 208, paid RM 20.
Now waiting for court to email 208 form to my email account. 208 form is a last reminder letter before the court to issue warrant.

2 June 2018 -- Used extraction code to download 208 form online from https:''ecourt.kehakiman.gov.my
A court hearing is scheduled on 26 July 2018 on 208 form.

6 June 2018 -- Sent 208 form to Chen Yoon Kwee by A.R. Registered mail

7 June 2018 -- Delivered 208 form to Chen Yoon Kwee's house by myself. Put 208 form into letter box. This was the third time I went to his house to deliver court's letters.

26 July 2018 -- Attended court hearing. Photo and 2 mins video recorded on 7 July were not accepted by the judge as proof of delivery for 208 form to Chen Yoon Kwee.
I talked to Judge, for my own safety, I could not go to Chen Yoon Kwee's house anymore.
The judge asked me to send one more AR registered mail. The next hearing is scheduled on 16 August 2018.

26 July 2018 -- I sent one more AR registered mail to Chen Yoon Kwee, Borang 208 was enclosed.

16 August 2018 -- Attended court hearing. I talked to Judge about the issues of how to send 208 Form to Chen Yoon's house: (1) I delivered 2 copies of 208 Form to Chen Yoon Kwee's house
on 7 July 2018, I had pictures to prove Chen Yoon Kwee was at home at that time. (2) One AR registered that I sent on 6 July 2018 came back to me with "Tidak dituntut"
(recipient did not collect) (3) I have not received the second AR registered from post office that I sent on 26 July 2018. Judge gave me a 135 Form for sumpah(Affidavit)
about the proof of delivery of 208 Form. Judge asked me to wait for 2nd AR registered that I sent on 26 July2018. Next court hearing is scheduled on 21 September 2018.

14 September 2018 -- I went to post office to pick-up my 2nd AR registered mail that I sent on 26 July 2018 because postman did not send me any notification.
This AR Registered mail has a stamp stated “Pindah" (Moved).

17 September 2018 -- I went to Chen Yoon Kwee's house at around 4.00pm to deliver one more 208 Form, I put 208 Form to his letter box. I did not see his Iswara this time, but I saw 2
motorcycles in side his house. A video was recorded.

21 September 2018 -- Attended court hearing. The Judge gave me 172 Form to proceed Warrant Tangkap (arrest) to against Chen Yoon Kwee. I was required to pay another RM 10 to re-do
my affidavit for my new case number.

25 September 2018 -- Went to court's e-filing office to submit 172 Form and paid RM 40. I need to wait for the email from court before I can proceed warrant tangkap.

28 September 2018 -- Received 172 Form via email from e-court, went to bailiff's office but I was told I had to wait for another demand letter for RM 1000 deposit from my email.

1 October 2018 -- Received surat perlaksanaan (letter of execution order) via email from e-court. I need to arrange RM 1000 bank draft + RM 28 for Bailiff to go to Chen Yoon Kwee's house.

3 October 2018 -- Went to court to deposit RM 1000 bank draft (security deposit for bailiff) + cash RM 8 (fee for making deposit to court) + cash RM 20 (execution fee). Now waiting for email
from bailiff to inform me when to go to Chen Yoon Kwee's house.

29 October 2018 -- Went to chen Yoon Kwee's house with a bailiff. I had to go to court to pick-up bailiff, then later on I had to send bailiff back to court. Bailiff was told by Chen Yoon kwee's
mother that Chen Yoon Kwee was in Kajang jail.

31 October 2018 -- Went to court to see judge, judge asked me if I want to continue this case, I said yes, continue. Later I called Kajaing jail, Kajang jail confirmed Chen Yoon Kwee was in
Kajang jail since 4 days ago. Chen Yoon Kwee will release from jail in June 2019.

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Oct 31 2018, 09:23 PM
TSTangkapPenipu
post Dec 22 2017, 08:04 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Procedures to file a case to Magistrate Civil Court for car accident:

(1) Prepare Keputusan Penyiasatan Kes from police, and car repair quotation to Magistrate Civil Court Office.
(2) Fill out Borang 198 (you will get 4 pages) from Magistrate Civil Court Office, only first 2 pages need to fill out
(3) Pass your first 3 pages of Borang 198 to E-Filling office, pay RM 20 processing fee (cash or debit card). E-Filling office will email you Borang 198 with court stamp on it within 3 days.
(4) Print out 3 pages of Borang 198 that sent by email from E-Filling office. Post it to defendant by using AR registered (Yellow card)
(5) Wait for the arrival of AR registered (Yellow card) that send back from post office with the defendant/recepient's signature on it. Make at least one photostat copy of AR registered (Yellow
card) before you go to Magistrate Civil Court Office in your next visit.
(6) Fill out 135 form (1 page) from Magistrate Civil Court Office. 135 form is to confirm AR registered (Yellow card) has been received by the defendant. Magistrate Civil Court Office will give you a
room number during the judgment day.
(7) Do a verification (sumpah) for AR registered (Yellow card) at Pejabat Ketua Pendaftar on 1st floor. Fee is RM 4.00 (debit card or cash)
(8) Submit 3 documents: (1) 135 form, (2) RM 4 receipt of sumpah from Pejabat Ketua Pendafter, (3) photostat copy of AR registered. Submit to E-Filling office on 1st floor. Fee is RM 8.00
(9) Everything is done as a plaintiff side. Now just waiting to attend the judgment.

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Mar 13 2018, 01:10 AM
beyond
post Dec 22 2017, 08:35 PM

Getting Started
277 posts

1. Next time dont wait and expect one party to report only. You must report from your side.

2. To sue him.. I think waste time. Lawyer fees more expensive than your repair fees. Unless u sustained some form of injuries where you can make a deal with your lawyer on how much to sue for damages.

3. I think the officer malas. Both sides should take action. JPJ and PDRM.
TSTangkapPenipu
post Dec 22 2017, 08:43 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(beyond @ Dec 22 2017, 08:35 PM)
1. Next time dont wait and expect one party to report only. You must report from your side.

I already made a police report on the same day. I think I have done the best on my part

2. To sue him.. I think waste time. Lawyer fees more expensive than your repair fees. Unless u sustained some form of injuries where you can make a deal with your lawyer on how much to sue for damages.
I am thinking is there any court similar to consumer court which cost not much money to file for a lawsuit to against Chen Yoon Kwee?
If cannot sue him, then just let him go like this?

3. I think the officer malas. Both sides should take action. JPJ and PDRM.

I talked to JPJ in Bandar Sri Permaisuri, JPJ said this is not their job, JPJ asked me to talk to police.

Seargent said cannot give saman because Chen Yoon Kwee did not make a police report. Sergeant also said he alreday
sent few letters to Chen Yoon Kwee to ask him to make a police report but no reply from Chen Yoon Kwee

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Dec 22 2017, 09:09 PM
Eternalgl0ry
post Dec 23 2017, 12:58 AM

Casual
447 posts

In Malaysia most of these things go free unless you willing to pay kopi o or he is a well known offender. The traffic police do not give a sheet about anything but the report copy is a must for claim insurance.

I lived in Singapore for a business trip weeks before and our business travel mpv get hit and run. The next few hours of report already caught the driver and heard he was fined and maybe jail for running away. Maybe the country is small and a lot of CCTV

isr25
post Dec 23 2017, 06:03 AM

Regular
1,189 posts

If the damages is small - less than RM5,000 - just submit your documents and proof to the Small Claims court. You don’t need lawyers, in fact, no lawyers are allowed.
speedy3210
post Dec 23 2017, 08:33 AM

Casual
451 posts

hv you verified whether the accused is the same as the registered car owner?

my advise to you is to cool down. yes, accident did happen but then? assess your situation calmly.

just to give you an idea, he has already ignored legal notice from polis, what makes you think he is going to respond to you legal letters aka letter of demand?

if you go for the civil legal action, yes this is not categorised under criminal, your legal fees is gonna be rm10k or above when it is heard in magistrate court. Letter of demand, preparing bundle of documents (evidence), submission in court all these cost money, and these will come from the plaintiff (you) side. and you won't be able to fully recover 100% of your legal fees.

from the damage on the photo, it doesn't cost much for you to fix it. max maybe rm300. All those effort to recover rm300? Really? you decide.
Heroicage
post Dec 23 2017, 09:21 AM

Getting Started
246 posts

while it is still an offense...and the damage is not fairly big....

there STILL need to have law governing such , instead of sending just a letter and take no additional action after a certain period...

why?.

IF this car knocks down your parents or relatives or your love ones..... that is your conscience to say..." few hundred only to repair..."....it will be too late to STOP such a fool that should NOT have been on the road in the first place.

Hence, I hope TS gets his justice...and I do know it is not monetary reasons only.

If the fool had bang some official /lawyer car.... he would be doomed...but sadly...our local lazy law authority becomes too lazy to pursue on.

IpohLad
post Dec 23 2017, 09:41 AM

7 posts

Luckily its just metal sheet. What happen if its a human been he hit? Who going to cover that? The law enforcements need to tighten their belt.
edmundchong0929
post Dec 23 2017, 10:46 AM

43 posts

in Malaysia, citizens always got a mentality of ....x apa lah, ok lah, biar sahaja la...

so if you want to claim opponent of your regardless claim, i would advise you no need to waste such of time to follow up anymore

Non of the people will entertain your case, all of them will choose "lepas tangan" instead of giving up a hand to help you seriously.
Brotherjoe
post Dec 23 2017, 10:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,160 posts

I have a question. The damage seem to be able to be fixed under Rm500. Since there is no damage to the bumper and headlamp. Would insurance company or workshop entertain this claim since the cost is under Rm2K?
Brotherjoe
post Dec 23 2017, 11:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,160 posts

Attached Image
is that the car?
https://www.google.com.my/maps/@3.0889777,1...3312!8i6656

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Dec 22 2017, 08:03 PM)
A Proton Iswara WKN 7729 reversed in a sudden fast speed and hit my Persona fender in October, this WKN 7729
promised to make a police report but he did not. I made a police report on the same day and just found out this
WKN 7729 had no insurance nor road tax based from a JPJ report printout which cost me RM 10.00 2 days ago.

Now this driver Chen Yoon Kwee IC: 800611145379 of WKN 7729 is a violator in this accident case, now 2 big issues:
(1) no police report has been made by Chen Yoon Kwee (2) his Proton Iswara WKN7299 does not have a car insurance and no road tax

Based on these 2 conditions as above, I talked to police sergeant, PIAM workshop, and PIAM company, it seems that I have no
way to claim my loss from Chen Yoon Kwee.

Now this mad dog Chen Yoon Kwee is still driving his WKN 7299 without insurance in Kampung Salak South area since police cannot
take action to arrest him.

I am the victim now since there is no Malaysia law to protect us from a car without insurance to hit us just like my case.

I think the only way is to take legal action to sue Chen Yoon Kwee, of course I will not hire a lawyer, I am thinking to see if
I can submit this lawsuit directly to the court by myself?

Anybody knows where can I submit this case to the court?
Or any good suggestion can help me to claim my loss from Chen Yoon Kwee?

Thanks everybody
Attached Image    Attached Image   Attached Image Attached Image
Chen Yoon Kwee.              I quickly took these pictures right after Chen Yoon Kwee hit me

Attached Image   Attached Image  
My Car, less than 3 years old

Attached Image  
Police Report

Attached Image
Police Keputusan Kes

Attached Image
JPJ Report stated WKN 7729 has no insurance & no road tax
This post has been edited by Brotherjoe: Dec 23 2017, 11:14 AM
TSTangkapPenipu
post Dec 23 2017, 12:47 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(isr25 @ Dec 23 2017, 06:03 AM)
If the damages is small - less than RM5,000 - just submit your documents and proof to the Small Claims court. You don’t need lawyers, in fact, no lawyers are allowed.
Thank you very much Bro thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(speedy3210 @ Dec 23 2017, 08:33 AM)
hv you verified whether the accused is the same as the registered car owner?

my advise to you is to cool down. yes, accident did happen but then? assess your situation calmly.

just to give you an idea, he has already ignored legal notice from polis, what makes you think he is going to respond to you legal letters aka letter of demand?

if you go for the civil legal action, yes this is not categorised under criminal, your legal fees is gonna be rm10k or above when it is heard in magistrate court. Letter of demand, preparing bundle of documents (evidence), submission in court all these cost money, and these will come from the plaintiff (you) side. and you won't be able to fully recover 100% of your legal fees.

from the damage on the photo, it doesn't cost much for you to fix it. max maybe rm300. All those effort to recover rm300? Really? you decide.
No, how to verify? But I can recognize the offender's face - Chen Yoon Kwee.
According to Sergeant, Sergeant sent him a few letters to ask him to make a police report (to explain and verify), but he did not come.

Right after the accident on the same day, Chen Yoon Kwee and I went to a nearby workshop (I think it is an illegal workshop without business license) that Chen Yoon Kwee was familiar with,
the workshop's boss taught Chen Yoon Kwee (talked about this in front of me rclxub.gif ) just to ignore everything, police and me could not do anything to against Chen Yoon Kwee.

Now I am just aware our Malaysian laws' grey area:
What if the car accident offender does not go to make a police report:
(1) Difficult for police to issue saman to offender
(2) Troublesome for PIAM workshop to claim the offender's insurance, but PIAM workshop still can use OTKFK method to claim from the offender's car insurance.

I do not feel comfortable to let this offender to escape from justice.

Why somebody can drive a car without insurance and after involve in an accident then do not need to responsible? What kind of world is this?

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Dec 23 2017, 02:28 PM
TSTangkapPenipu
post Dec 23 2017, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Heroicage @ Dec 23 2017, 09:21 AM)
while it is still an offense...and the damage is not fairly big....

there STILL need to have law governing such , instead of sending just a letter and take no additional action after a certain period...

why?.

IF this car knocks down your parents  or relatives or your love ones..... that is your conscience to say..." few hundred only to repair..."....it will be too late to STOP such a fool  that should NOT have been on the road in the first place.
Hence, I hope TS gets his justice...and I do know it is not monetary reasons only.

If the fool had bang some official /lawyer car.... he would be doomed...but sadly...our local lazy law authority becomes too lazy to pursue on.
You are absolutely right, Bro thumbsup.gif

Because this offender Chen Yoon Kwee is taking advantage of the Malaysia laws' grey area, if everybody is not taking any proper legal action to against this offender,
all traffic offenders will learn from Chen Yoon Kwee, then who will be next victims?

QUOTE(IpohLad @ Dec 23 2017, 09:41 AM)
Luckily its just metal sheet. What happen if its a human been he hit? Who going to cover that? The law enforcements need to tighten their belt.
In the USA, there is one compensation from the government calls "Victim of Claim", victim can claim any injury medical fee (like robbery case, but not sure about car accident)
from the state government.

Back to Chen Yoon Kwee, this guy can drive a car without insurance and involved in a car accident.. bangwall.gif , but our police & JPJ are not going to his house to arrest him.. vmad.gif

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Dec 23 2017, 01:52 PM
TSTangkapPenipu
post Dec 23 2017, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(edmundchong0929 @ Dec 23 2017, 10:46 AM)
in Malaysia, citizens always got a mentality of ....x apa lah, ok lah, biar sahaja la...

so if you want to claim opponent of your regardless claim, i would advise you no need to waste such of time to follow up anymore

Non of the people will entertain your case, all of them will choose "lepas tangan" instead of giving up a hand to help you seriously.
Most Chinese characters are like this... waste of time lah, no worth it lah..They do not care about justice.

I will not give up, I will use my minimum cost to send this Chen Yoon Kwee to court.. mad.gif
TSTangkapPenipu
post Dec 23 2017, 02:12 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Brotherjoe @ Dec 23 2017, 10:58 AM)
I have a question. The damage seem to be able to be fixed under Rm500. Since there is no damage to the bumper and headlamp. Would insurance company or workshop entertain this claim since the cost is under Rm2K?
Bumper got some minor scratches also, and the black inner layer inside fender is also broken.

Yes, according to a PIAM workshop, can claim, even if the damage is RM 200 also can claim, but provided the offender side has a valid car insurance.

If the offender does not make a police report but with a valid car insurance, the PIAM workshop can use OTKFK to claim from the offender's insurance.

But for my case, all people said I cannot claim (includes JPJ & PIAM Workshop) because the offender Chen Yoon Kwee has no car insurance.
Dwango
post Dec 23 2017, 02:30 PM

Casual
491 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Dec 23 2017, 02:12 PM)
Bumper got some minor scratches also, and the black inner layer inside fender is also broken.

Yes, according to a PIAM workshop, can claim, even if the damage is RM 200 also can claim, but provided the offender side has a valid car insurance.

If the offender does not make a police report but with a valid car insurance, the PIAM workshop can use OTKFK to claim from the offender's insurance.

But for my case, all people said I cannot claim (includes JPJ & PIAM Workshop) because the offender Chen Yoon Kwee has no car insurance.
It cannot be nothing cannot be done to whoever this guy is who did not have vehicle insurance and road tax on his car. There is a law to everything. Check out one of the posts above by ISR25. He has given the appropriate advice which you should go and find out yourself. The Small Claims court or tribunal.

Firstly, it is already an offense to drive a vehicle without road tax and/or insurance. So if found guilty, he not only need to pay the fine for not having a valid road tax and insurance, but also the fine and compensation for the damage that he had caused to your vehicle. Try calling up the Small Claims Tribunal and find out from the officer. You can usually submit your case in if the police cannot do anything for you.

The police didn't give you advice on the ways you can take for your case?
Dwango
post Dec 23 2017, 02:33 PM

Casual
491 posts

The application fee for submitting in the case to the Small Claims court is RM5 only if I am not mistaken, a processing fee.
TSTangkapPenipu
post Dec 23 2017, 02:34 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Brotherjoe @ Dec 23 2017, 11:10 AM)
Thank you so much for the photo, so this photo proves that the offender's address is correct.. thumbup.gif

25 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0200sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:19 PM