Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Celcom iPhone Discussion Thread

views

Bliszcur
post May 8 2018, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(attw @ May 8 2018, 08:32 AM)
If not mistaken no. They just bill the cost of the phone into your monthly phone bill for the contract duration.
Credit card is compulsory for new customers below 3 months & also to account that have call barring history in the past 3 months.

I ask CS.. 😅 have to wait for 3 months
attw
post May 9 2018, 08:56 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
32,264 posts

QUOTE(Bliszcur @ May 8 2018, 10:16 AM)
Credit card is compulsory for new customers below 3 months & also to account that have call barring history in the past 3 months.

I ask CS.. 😅 have to wait for 3 months
Oh yeah, if you’re new to Celcom then have to.
krishtiano86
post May 17 2018, 07:54 AM

6 STAR HOTEL
1,165 posts

It’s below 12 months need CC. Not 3 months.

Existing customer if u have call barred in the last 3 months then need CC.
conanlky
post May 21 2018, 02:29 PM

Casual
353 posts

Not a happy experience with celcom now, will try to fight back my right.

I taking new phone plan for iPhone since last year April, by follow the plan, after 1 year of contract I can change my phone to latest iPhone for free and the amount I pay for each month is higher than easy phone plan. Today I walk in a blue cube centre, query the procedure of changing the phone since have 1 year, the answer I get make me mad. They said the new phone plan no longer exists, so you cannot change your phone free (yes I know the plan no longer exists but celcom didn’t notify me even the current plan subscriber also cannot change the phone). The staff said follow their procedure, I can change my phone by break my current plan (I have to bear the penalty, the penalty is return my current phone to them) and sign a new easy phone plan for 2 year again. Mean now I have to return my phone which I have paid the instalment for RM2200+ and sign for new plan tied for another 2 year and of cos every month RM98 + phone instalment so total cost for my phone price alone will increase to 6k (RM2200 instalment already paid + new iphone I get RM3k +).

For my concern is since the new phone plan no longer available why they not change my plan to easy phone plan which is RM1000+ lower, I have to continue pay for the new phone plan fees without the right to change my iPhone to new phone. It is sound I cheated by Celcom.
attw
post May 22 2018, 07:22 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
32,264 posts

QUOTE(conanlky @ May 21 2018, 02:29 PM)

I taking new phone plan for iPhone since last year April, by follow the plan, after 1 year of contract I can change my phone to latest iPhone for free and the amount I pay for each month is higher than easy phone plan. Today I walk in a blue cube centre, query the procedure of changing the phone since have 1 year, the answer I get make me mad. They said the new phone plan no longer exists, so you cannot change your phone free (yes I know the plan no longer exists but celcom didn’t notify me even the current plan subscriber also cannot change the phone). The staff said follow their procedure, I can change my phone by break my current plan (I have to bear the penalty, the penalty is return my current phone to them) and sign a new easy phone plan for 2 year again. Mean now I have to return my phone which I have paid the instalment for RM2200+ and sign for new plan tied for another 2 year and of cos every month RM98 + phone instalment so total cost for my phone price alone will increase to 6k (RM2200 instalment already paid + new iphone I get RM3k +).

For my concern is since the new phone plan no longer available why they not change my plan to easy phone plan which is RM1000+ lower, I have to continue pay for the new phone plan fees without the right to change my iPhone to new phone. It is sound I cheated by Celcom.
Yes, it sounds like you got short changed by them. I think you should make a formal complaint to the MCMC or relevant authorities.

This post has been edited by attw: May 22 2018, 07:23 AM
streamline
post May 25 2018, 09:06 AM

Casual
424 posts

QUOTE(conanlky @ May 21 2018, 02:29 PM)

Do you pay the DeviceChange Fee and others related to change phone? If yes, maybe can try claim the amount since you have paid but not able to get change to new phone..

From the table here i see alot of additional amount need to pay monthly (if the plan force you to subcribe the DeviceChange fees and others..)

https://www.celcom.com.my/Web_Center_Sites/...hone-iphone.pdf
https://www.celcom.com.my/Web_Center_Sites/...hone-iphone.pdf

Need to check if there a magic words that make Celcom have total rights to change/terminate the DeviceChange program in Terms and Condition (during signing the agreement)

Else, just follow the plan until ended if customer have no rights to claim (have to refer Terms and Condition).
Do try first lodge/enquiry a report thru KPDNKK.

When subscribe to telco plan, dont subscribe to their "additional" service too.
streamline
post May 25 2018, 09:07 AM

Casual
424 posts

<delete for redundant>

This post has been edited by streamline: May 25 2018, 09:07 AM
shinchan^^
post May 25 2018, 11:33 AM

K66
All Stars
21,256 posts

anywhere got stock iphone x 256
pavilion no stock
krishtiano86
post May 26 2018, 12:56 PM

6 STAR HOTEL
1,165 posts

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ May 25 2018, 11:33 AM)
anywhere got stock iphone x 256
pavilion no stock
Try KLCC or Sunway Pyramid
seoncss
post Jun 11 2018, 11:09 AM

19 posts

Hi all, does celcom take process immediately after they receive the order made before 12pm of the day? In my active order it still showing IN PROGRESS and never get updated since purchased. Who is the delivery agent of celcom? Based on ur experience how many days u can receive ur order after payment made? Thanks
krishtiano86
post Jun 12 2018, 11:41 AM

6 STAR HOTEL
1,165 posts

QUOTE(seoncss @ Jun 11 2018, 11:09 AM)
Hi all, does celcom take process immediately after they receive the order made before 12pm of the day? In my active order it still showing IN PROGRESS and never get updated since purchased. Who is the delivery agent of celcom? Based on ur experience how many days u can receive ur order after payment made? Thanks
Celcom online purchase is a pain in the arse. Even if you call CS they can't help much. Have to wait. sad.gif
seoncss
post Jun 12 2018, 11:57 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(krishtiano86 @ Jun 12 2018, 11:41 AM)
Celcom online purchase is a pain in the arse. Even if you call CS they can't help much. Have to wait.  sad.gif
Yes, i called CS a few times but they cant do anything. They ask me to wait. Damn.... 4 days already my item still IN PROGRESS mode. I wonder why they cant speed up their processing time as any other merchant out there. Gonna be more competitive as other telco do only can see improvement and efficiency.
seoncss
post Jun 13 2018, 11:55 AM

19 posts

5 days after payment made still IN PROGRESS.... really pissed off with this service... wtf..
attw
post Jun 14 2018, 08:02 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
32,264 posts

QUOTE(seoncss @ Jun 13 2018, 11:55 AM)
5 days after payment made still IN PROGRESS.... really pissed off with this service... wtf..
Yeah, buying online from Celcom is a pain. Any updates from their customer service?
leon898
post Jun 20 2018, 03:11 PM

Enthusiast
733 posts

hi,

just curious, is volte can be enabled when using celcom?
krishtiano86
post Jun 21 2018, 12:56 PM

6 STAR HOTEL
1,165 posts

QUOTE(leon898 @ Jun 20 2018, 03:11 PM)
hi,

just curious, is volte can be enabled when using celcom?
Nope.
kent1988
post Nov 5 2018, 09:27 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

Hi does anyone know if Celcom family plan Device bundle discount applicable for iPhone XS Max?

Don't seem to see that in the device list to entitle RM300 rebate per supplementary line.

Thank you in advance.

This post has been edited by kent1988: Nov 5 2018, 09:28 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
marquis
post Nov 7 2018, 02:56 PM

Flower Power!
2,467 posts

Anyone subscribe for the phone care prior to this and utilised it? I'm considering the Swap option but would not want to pay an additional RM 13/month only to have them not honouring, or swapping with a sub-par product.

Thoughts? Last post here regarding the phone care was in 2017 sweat.gif
chongkiatz
post Nov 8 2018, 08:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,039 posts

guys , since yesterday wanna purchase thru celcom.com.my , but why when sign up it keep occur this error

can u guys try to purchase any device from celcom.com.my see is that problem will pop out? thank guys

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
attw
post Nov 8 2018, 02:21 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
32,264 posts

QUOTE(Hellmuth @ Nov 8 2018, 01:51 PM)
wait 3 months to get the phone?
If you wanna go down the Easy Phone route, then looks like it.

76 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:13 PM