QUOTE(sing4G @ Nov 18 2017, 06:28 PM)
use driver epson ESP/P V4 , dont use epson LQ310 driver , then it will work but cannot align
Windows 7 can easily solve the problem by uninstall KB4048957 (walao eh, I can type this out by heart liao; no need copy-and-paste, phobia until like this). But for Windows 10 that I tried, there's an alternative way by using the driver that comes with initial installation of Windows 10.
If you go to Device Manager (you need to "Show Hidden Devices" by going View tab in the Device Manager) and see this EPSON LQ-300+ /II ESC/P-2
Step that I taken,
1) Uninstall and remove all printers in "Devices and Printers" (it's not compulsory to remove other than Epson LQ310 or LQ 590, you can leave other printers alone)
2) Open Device Manager and uninstall the drivers completely.
3) Uninstall the "Root Print Queue" (this will reset all printers)
4) "Scan for hardware changes" and wait for Window 10 auto driver installation
5) If you get Epson ESC/P V4 Class Driver (as long as there's V4), means you're good. Now test print it.
my mouse-handwriting good onot? How many points can give this art? This post has been edited by myself379: Nov 20 2017, 09:13 AM