Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TRUE FITNESS SUCKS!, :( (Fitness)

views

TSdarlyn
post Apr 19 2007, 10:53 PM, updated 13y ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

before u join the club (true fitness desa hartamas), they will talk so nicely to u persuade u to join. this is the worst club i joined. totally poor management. when i wan to quit.... it is like going thru hell. i have been pushed around to talk to this and that person. with no solution at all.... then asking me to do this and that. after wut i did, like hand a letter stating my reason for termination then no body attain to me. and still keep on charging my credit card until today. isit fair ?? i din even go to that gym anymore but i have to keep on paying for it monthly. and when i notice they keep on charging for about 3 months oredi, i called them up today...n guess wut the girl answered say will call me back. but neva. so i call again and she give me dunno wut stupid excuse. saying she will call back later.... but neva. so it is a pushing around business where no bodi going to entertain you. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif after that i called again n ask to speck to the manager. the manager seems busy and saying she will call back. n she did...but then still no solution, saying she will check again on this issue and get back to me on sunday. hello... today is only thursday. y need so long~!! this matter has been dragging from february. can u ppl imagine tat. would u be angry if u were me ?? vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif DUN EVER JOIN THIS FITNESS CLUB. YOU WILL REGRET~!!!
Neek
post Apr 19 2007, 11:27 PM

Stop imagining whats supposed to be here.
Group: Senior Member

You're not the first person. another friend of mine went through the same sheet. so she cancelled her credit card instead. so the club sent her a lawyer letter saying she hasn't paid for dunno how many months... while she already stopped going to that gym for over 2 months b4 she cancelled her card. -.-"
so until now dunno what happened la..
jones007
post Apr 20 2007, 12:20 AM

Internets Super Heroes LOLWUT

when u join.. u sign a one year agreement, a contract. in that contract it states what u need to do if u were to cancel the contract. did u keep that contract? read it up. do what the contract says. if they dont cancel it after u did them, find a lawyer, sue their asses smile.gif
Raikkonen
post Apr 20 2007, 12:23 AM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂

QUOTE(jones007 @ Apr 20 2007, 12:20 AM)
when u join.. u sign a one year agreement, a contract. in that contract it states what u need to do if u were to cancel the contract. did u keep that contract? read it up. do what the contract says. if they dont cancel it after u did them, find a lawyer, sue their asses smile.gif
wah...like that huh?
Got contract some more?
shakehead.gif
Business like that doh.gif

I thought just pay monthly like rental or something.
jones007
post Apr 20 2007, 12:26 AM

thats if u dont sign the one year contract and pay monthly as u like. sign the shit, get the shit, some ppl actually sign the one year agreement without knowing it laugh.gif
Raikkonen
post Apr 20 2007, 06:35 AM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂

Simple contract like that also lazy to read sweat.gif
King83
post Apr 20 2007, 08:12 AM

I'm the guy your mother warned you about

can't u get ur cc bank to reject all dealings with TF?
sinister
post Apr 20 2007, 08:36 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(darlyn @ Apr 19 2007, 10:53 PM)
before u join the club (true fitness desa hartamas), they will talk so nicely to u persuade u to join. this is the worst club i joined. totally poor management. when i wan to quit.... it is like going thru hell. i have been pushed around to talk to this and that person. with no solution at all.... then asking me to do this and that. after wut i did, like hand a letter stating my reason for termination then no body attain to me. and still keep on charging my credit card until today. isit fair ?? i din even go to that gym anymore but i have to keep on paying for it monthly. and when i notice they keep on charging for about 3 months oredi, i called them up today...n guess wut the girl answered say will call me back. but neva. so i call again and she give me dunno wut stupid excuse. saying she will call back later.... but neva. so it is a pushing around business where no bodi going to entertain you.  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  after that i called again n ask to speck to the manager. the manager seems busy and saying she will call back. n she did...but then still no solution, saying she will check again on this issue and get back to me on sunday. hello... today is only thursday. y need so long~!! this matter has been dragging from february. can u ppl imagine tat. would u be angry if u were me ??  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif DUN EVER JOIN THIS FITNESS CLUB. YOU WILL REGRET~!!!
Y don't u call d credit card company to cancel the charges and not to accept any charges from TF.
Neek
post Apr 20 2007, 11:14 AM

Stop imagining whats supposed to be here.

For my friend's case, it was actually a misconduct in the membership consultants part. According to that mc, he said my friend could quit anytime. but when she wanted to quit, the management said it was a 1 year contract she signed. so she can't quit. -.-"
so she said the mc said she could quit anytime. the management said that particular mc has quit, and whatever he said no longer matters. talk about being an @#$%^&*.

Btw, i still haven't cleared which gym is this (i forgotten which gym)... its either celeb fitness/ true fitness. tongue.gif
whichever center is not really the point. the lesson here is, please read the contract b4 signing it. don't just trust some salesman's word as he's in it for the comission.
Hean
post Apr 20 2007, 02:57 PM

On my way

Ya, cos they know we won't bother to read the T&C. That's the most important part. And those fitness centre must learn that verbal agreement is counted as an agreement too. Not cakapcakap only. vmad.gif
wos
post Apr 20 2007, 03:08 PM

Enthusiast

the worst that could happen to you is your trainer keep calling you to ask to but sessions......i damn sien liau..

This post has been edited by wos: Apr 20 2007, 03:09 PM
Haneda
post Apr 20 2007, 03:12 PM

Casual

bring it to the tribunal.. or bring it to the politicians. Write to malay mail! don't give face to those con case gym!
TSdarlyn
post Apr 20 2007, 03:22 PM

Getting Started

i oredi call the creditcard ppl juz now. but she says she kenot help in anything becoz that transaction is auto debit. damn it~! this is like CHEATING ppl's money. and when i call to the management ppl in true fitness, she is alwiz busy... and the pushing around business start.

Haneda
post Apr 20 2007, 03:24 PM

Casual

call true fitness and tell them i they don't do anything about this.. you going to bring it to the media.
alanyuppie
post Apr 20 2007, 03:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

before I spend $ on anything (purchases of services), I make it a point to research on the integrity of the company that I might give my hard earned $ to.

here's some complaints on true fitness in a consumer website:

http://www.consumer.com.my/message/index.p...ount=0&blogid=1
deathbringer
post Apr 20 2007, 03:31 PM

I'll Pwn j00 !!

many complaints about True Fitness.... sweat.gif

man...even Celebrity Fitness doesn't put their clients through this...and they r not the best gym to go to either.
sinister
post Apr 20 2007, 04:16 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(darlyn @ Apr 20 2007, 03:22 PM)
i oredi call the creditcard ppl juz now. but she says she kenot help in anything becoz that transaction is auto debit. damn it~! this is like CHEATING ppl's money. and when i call to the management ppl in true fitness, she is alwiz busy... and the pushing around business start.
den report ur card is stolen, u'll get new no. and d company can't auto debit anymore

Vincentmomo
post Apr 20 2007, 04:24 PM

Casual

Ok, being a ex membershp consultant, these are my view.

1. If you can get someone that wants your membership, transfer it immediately, be it family member or friends.

2. There's no use bringing it to court really, as all the terms and condition is clearly stated. From what i understand, TF had never lost in court case. Its the customer's negligence to not read the T&C nicely.

3. Cancelling the card would earn yourself a lawyer letter. Now you can only cancel your card if there is a doctors letter saying that you could not do any sort of exercise already. So if you have doctors contact that can help, it would be nice.

4. You can also cancel if you can prove that u will be migrating overseas/ wrking there and not coming back. Even if you say you want to study overseas, they will only freeze your account.

5. Try freezing your account first. You only pay 30% of the actual fee. At least its better than paying all. But freezing needs documentation as well, like company's letter in going overseas and work.

The manager is a china lady called Jacqueline. She won't give a f*** about it although she's the club manager. Give a call to the centre. Talk to Charles or Miss Lam. They handle such problem. Get an appointment. And complain there. Better results. My 2 cents. Hope it helps.

Who is your consultant by the way? Wouldn't be suprised if its Kelly or Yen.
TSdarlyn
post Apr 20 2007, 05:16 PM

Getting Started

yea lor. stupid consultant. her name is yen la. when call alwiz she is not around or busy. then never follow up anything. if i get lawyer letter, can i juz ignore it? now i am in brunei. imagine i oredi wasted how much on my phone bills oredi. been calling them like more than 10 times.
jones007
post Apr 20 2007, 05:28 PM

QUOTE(Hean @ Apr 20 2007, 02:57 PM)
Ya, cos they know we won't bother to read the T&C. That's the most important part. And those fitness centre must learn that verbal agreement is counted as an agreement too. Not cakapcakap only.  vmad.gif
u can sue as misrepresentation. but the contract is provided to u. u cant sue for misrepresentation then.

TS, stop complaining la. read the contract u signed. do what the contract says to cancel the contract.

24 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0907sec    2.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th June 2019 - 01:27 PM