Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fitness TRUE FITNESS SUCKS!, :(

views

sinister
post Apr 20 2007, 08:36 AM

Enthusiast
963 posts

QUOTE(darlyn @ Apr 19 2007, 10:53 PM)
before u join the club (true fitness desa hartamas), they will talk so nicely to u persuade u to join. this is the worst club i joined. totally poor management. when i wan to quit.... it is like going thru hell. i have been pushed around to talk to this and that person. with no solution at all.... then asking me to do this and that. after wut i did, like hand a letter stating my reason for termination then no body attain to me. and still keep on charging my credit card until today. isit fair ?? i din even go to that gym anymore but i have to keep on paying for it monthly. and when i notice they keep on charging for about 3 months oredi, i called them up today...n guess wut the girl answered say will call me back. but neva. so i call again and she give me dunno wut stupid excuse. saying she will call back later.... but neva. so it is a pushing around business where no bodi going to entertain you.  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  after that i called again n ask to speck to the manager. the manager seems busy and saying she will call back. n she did...but then still no solution, saying she will check again on this issue and get back to me on sunday. hello... today is only thursday. y need so long~!! this matter has been dragging from february. can u ppl imagine tat. would u be angry if u were me ??  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif DUN EVER JOIN THIS FITNESS CLUB. YOU WILL REGRET~!!!
Y don't u call d credit card company to cancel the charges and not to accept any charges from TF.
sinister
post Apr 20 2007, 04:16 PM

Enthusiast
963 posts

QUOTE(darlyn @ Apr 20 2007, 03:22 PM)
i oredi call the creditcard ppl juz now. but she says she kenot help in anything becoz that transaction is auto debit. damn it~! this is like CHEATING ppl's money. and when i call to the management ppl in true fitness, she is alwiz busy... and the pushing around business start.
den report ur card is stolen, u'll get new no. and d company can't auto debit anymore

sinister
post Nov 12 2008, 12:40 PM

Enthusiast
963 posts

Juz call d credit card company.. says d card is stolen pay rm50, den dey will give new card number... and all those autodebit is terminated... he he he...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0294sec    0.23    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:02 AM