Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fitness TRUE FITNESS SUCKS!, :(

views

Neek
post Apr 19 2007, 11:27 PM

Stop imagining whats supposed to be here.
1,593 posts

You're not the first person. another friend of mine went through the same sheet. so she cancelled her credit card instead. so the club sent her a lawyer letter saying she hasn't paid for dunno how many months... while she already stopped going to that gym for over 2 months b4 she cancelled her card. -.-"
so until now dunno what happened la..
Neek
post Apr 20 2007, 11:14 AM

1,593 posts

For my friend's case, it was actually a misconduct in the membership consultants part. According to that mc, he said my friend could quit anytime. but when she wanted to quit, the management said it was a 1 year contract she signed. so she can't quit. -.-"
so she said the mc said she could quit anytime. the management said that particular mc has quit, and whatever he said no longer matters. talk about being an @#$%^&*.

Btw, i still haven't cleared which gym is this (i forgotten which gym)... its either celeb fitness/ true fitness. tongue.gif
whichever center is not really the point. the lesson here is, please read the contract b4 signing it. don't just trust some salesman's word as he's in it for the comission.
Neek
post Apr 21 2007, 02:55 PM

1,593 posts

For my particular friend, and yes, its true fitness as well, there was a lil dishonesty in the mc's part. the fella said can quit anytime... (but i think its her own mistake also for not reading the t&C first) but then the contract stipulates that it is 2 years... so that conduct of the mc is misleading.

Wanna get comision to sign ppl up also dun lie to them la shakehead.gif
mislead people to believe they can quit.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0337sec    0.49    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:39 PM