Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC - The Shed V46, BPL-Crystal Palace v Chelsea 10pm #816

views

yokoloco
post Aug 17 2017, 03:34 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(yinchet @ Aug 17 2017, 03:11 PM)
Lol, rose and belotti very difficult to get.
Chelsea will be slap with extra premium price tag on spur player. Keras-keras wont sell their player to chelsea.
Ox still have chance if chelsea come with a suitable pricetag.
Drinkwater good addition if chelsea have signed him before july chelsea would have get £20mil. Now everyone knew chelsea were desperate for player.

chelsea biggest problem is the board would not have to risk the neck on the chopping board even they failed the transfer badly.
The board did nothing after oscar, iva, mikel leave the squad.
Yet they still have the guts to sell and loan mass amount of player without reinforce the squad.

As for costa I think all parties is at guilt.
Conte should not have text him in such way especially to someone who scored lot of goals and win you the cups.
Costa should have be more professional not burning all the brige right away.
Board, conte and costa should have talk face to face regarding the future probably before everyone went to vacation.
Right now board still playing hardball £50mil with AM on these.
Just sell costa to AM at 30mil and tell him gtfo; dragging it longer make no sense.
AM only offering 20m pounds. Costa trying to drive his price down until Chelsea accepts. Chelsea value Costa at least 40m. That's his plan.

News is Chelsea has brushed off Costa lawsuit and planning a counter lawsuit of his own. Make Costa pay for the difference between the Chelsea valuation of his price and Atletico paying price should a deal happen.
yokoloco
post Aug 18 2017, 09:12 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

Seems like we had a close door game vs QPR to gauge the fitness of Hazard and Bakayoko. Maybe they can be played for Spurs game.
yokoloco
post Aug 22 2017, 07:30 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

3 points!
Watched the game via livestream in Vietnam.
Conte got his tactics spot on.
Parked the bus with a 3-5-1-1 tactic.
Stay discipline and kept the shape narrow, forcing Spurs out wide. 23 crosses, only 2 connected with a Spurs player haha.
Rudiger christensen and Azpi and DL in DM to break up play. DL my man of the match. Was everywhere, stopping and intercepting everyone. Rudiger was alright for me, stupid yellow for kicking the ball away. But this makeshift backline looked pretty solid. Cahill 3 game ban is a blessing in disguise, let Christensen have more game time. Looked good in that central CB role.

Moses was good this game, Alonso the hero! Beautiful freekick and that winning goal. Lucky got him in my fantasy team haha.

Bakayoko at unfit form thrown in 90mins looked damn good. Marauding runs that we were missing from Matic. Will only be more impressive when he is 100% fit and gel with the team. Kante the workhorse as usual, made Harry Kane spin like a fidget spinner like what Hazard did to Coquelin.

Morata off the ball did very well despite the miss. Attack the channels well. Batshuayi.. that og.. sigh. Better step up his game. Willian worked hard but really need to improve his decision making. Sometimes too long on the ball or didn't see Morata nice runs

Always nice to beat Spurs. Conte tactic totally outplayed them. Close shave when Harry Kane hit the post, but other than that, no real threat to us. Before the game, pundits saying Chelsea in crisis, title defense in trouble etc. One win now, Chelsea on the up, spurs the one with the crisis with Wembley instead.
yokoloco
post Aug 22 2017, 07:34 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(derthvadar @ Aug 21 2017, 03:04 PM)
Ramires upgrade = Kante
Imagine we sign Ramires back as backup player. Those 1-0 game when need park the bus, we throw in ramires + Kante.
yokoloco
post Aug 24 2017, 09:45 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(sanfa @ Aug 24 2017, 09:13 AM)
This i wouldn't mind.. for the right price of course
if they give us crazy money.. like 138m laugh.gif
yokoloco
post Aug 24 2017, 12:34 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

like how Arsenal won Emirates Cup, we gonna win this Carabao Cup laugh.gif
yokoloco
post Aug 24 2017, 04:29 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

I want Tuchel. Conte can play as CM and new Chelsea captain
yokoloco
post Aug 25 2017, 01:45 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

interesting group. maybe this will make the board finally buy some depth for our squad.
Conte can balik Italy, Costa can balik A. Madrid.
yokoloco
post Aug 25 2017, 10:19 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(lol~ @ Aug 25 2017, 09:09 AM)
dunno what to say regarding bats. i noticed that he is greedy and quite selfish from the preseason. maybe due to his still young and eager to impress conte. he dont wanna be left out vs belloti and all others that is the same age pool as he is.

but the thing is, he need to realize that this will kill his career. he need to start play as a team and focus. i hope with morata around, he can learn few things. he got potential for sure.
he been selfish since last season. everytime he on the pitch, very tamak with the ball and always shooting instead of passing. he needs to learn how to work the channels to kacau the defenders and hold up the ball. big size but so easily lose the ball

QUOTE(ThisWorldisWeird @ Aug 25 2017, 10:04 AM)
Sometimes I wonder if Chelsea is a bad place for young player development.
Lukaku flop here, flourish elsewhere
Same with Cuadrado, De Bruyne, Salah, Schurrle, etc
Chelsea dont really develop the players.. always send out on loan to let others develop haha.
well, technically all of them haven't win anything major. except cuadrado at juventus, but technically he not young/developed by Chelsea. kdb lukaku despite their market prices now, havent actually won anything either. we will see in the future.

QUOTE(ThisWorldisWeird @ Aug 25 2017, 10:04 AM)
Good for them actually. Get to travel to Madrid and London
Madrid, London and Rome. better than going Europa and going all those shithole countries haha
yokoloco
post Aug 25 2017, 01:25 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

ox, drinkwater and vardy ok dah.
hope we already stop chasing sandro. 60m when we got alonso and Juventus wont be selling to Conte. Vardy would be great for our counter atking tactics when needed.
yokoloco
post Aug 25 2017, 02:04 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(Ketchum @ Aug 25 2017, 01:50 PM)
I think Barcelona plan B target is Willian. First is Coutinho.
We do not really need more money in. We need buy more players.
As what ThisWorldisWeird says, Vardy wants Champion League. Dont hope Leicester can get into CL again... Dwater maybe kena influence juga biggrin.gif

VVD, it is either Liverpool or us. But considering how Southampton lodged complaint with FA on Liverpool approach, maybe we got higher chance. Finger crossed rolleyes.gif
but that VVD price for 60-70m...
rather we reinforce elsewhere, WB, CM or Striker.

yokoloco
post Aug 25 2017, 04:47 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(Ketchum @ Aug 25 2017, 02:12 PM)
Hmmm... if homegrown I nevermind that price tag hmm.gif
yea but i dont think he is.. 60-70m will also put him as the most expensive defender in the PL imo.
yokoloco
post Aug 26 2017, 01:16 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Aug 25 2017, 11:13 PM)
Newcastle and Swansea in talks to sign Loic Remy on loan from Chelsea. Clubs in Italy & Spain also interested. Was at Newcastle on loan 2013
send him to Newcastle. he was quite good there
yokoloco
post Aug 26 2017, 02:05 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

CFC youtube channel streaming U23 game vs Everton live

yokoloco
post Aug 27 2017, 09:36 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

Morata direct hand in 4 goals in 3 EPL appearance for Chelsea.
2 goals, 2 assist, all with his head.
yokoloco
post Aug 27 2017, 10:29 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(alip_11 @ Aug 27 2017, 10:24 PM)
great game. kinda feel like everton was not at their best tho. not much fight
they just played about 2 days ago, but they didnt put up a fight. try to match back 3 again.
yokoloco
post Aug 28 2017, 12:52 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

chelsea 2-0 win
arsenal lose 4-0
burnley equalized 1-1 with spurs

its a good week, boys
yokoloco
post Aug 28 2017, 12:53 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Aug 28 2017, 12:46 AM)
user posted image
waiting for AFTV uploads, u ged me fam?
yokoloco
post Aug 28 2017, 11:39 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

hard being an Arsenal fan these days.
at least when our players betray the manager, we could see it. this 1 the manager keep doing weird stuff until blur the lines. dono is manager fault or players not wanting to play or both.

going to anfield to play a high line against Liverpool? madness. everybody knows how liverpool play. Klopp even put their shitty goalkeeper and they couldn't even test him. Karius was trying to help arsenal. Arsenal had whole week off and Pool played a UCL playoff against Hoffenheim.

most expensive striker and defender on the bench lagi.
players played on the wrong sides. Oxlade and Bellerin cant play in the same game. both more comfortable on the right wing side.
not that I am complaining, probably Oxlade prefer to move away to Chelsea and sit on the bench. haha.
at least will be against V. moses for the spot only.

that sanchez despair face tho. i think he will leave, not sure where. apparently liverpool fan say he signal to the wenger to sub him out during the game when they were getting raped
yokoloco
post Aug 28 2017, 09:11 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(Cloud0890 @ Aug 28 2017, 07:50 PM)
Which is weird because according to Salah it was Mourinho's personal call to him that persuaded him to move to Chelsea.
yeah, Liverpool wanted to sign him before, but Mourinho convinced Salah to join. 11m only that time lol.
but i think it was hard for him to get a place vs Willian, Schurrle, Hazard, Oscar. compare to them, his skill set isn't as wide as them. hard to be picked over Willian when his main attribute is pace and Willian has that as well

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0570sec    0.12    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:24 PM