Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

34 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What should I do after encounter road bully?, That is enough for the weekend.

views

RicoT
post Aug 5 2017, 06:52 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
184 posts

Dear /k, please advise what to do next in this case? Report polis? Traffic polis or normal polis? JPJ aduan?
UPDATE 5/8/2017 : Polis report made
UPDATE 6/8/2017 : FB Message Mr. Toh (thanks to /k detectives) to inform him of this incident and polis report, no reply yet.
UPDATE 7/8/2017 : Enough roller coaster for the weekend, I believe that the driver himself is aware of his actions by now, and he should repent. Even the law also have be forgiving too.
UPDATE 7/8/2017 : The driver replied to me.
UPDATE 8/8/2017 : Official traffic polis report lodged and statements given (previously was a general report, they said it does not covers traffic), met the driver personally, face to face apologized, the driver showed remorse and promises to me his willingness to improve himself, and I gave him a few advice about patience, staying calm and collective during every decision making in life, as he will be facing a lot of decision makings and responsibility towards society in the future. Between us, it is settled, but I also mentioned to him that he owe an apology to the public as he is recklessly driving on a public road, hence the public is upset about this, as well as expressing his willingness to improve himself, and to establish that he is the driver at that time. Hope that local representatives are willing to assist him in making that public apology. And I also hope the public can accept his sincere apology and move on, take this opportunity to remind your children, friends and family to drive courteously, safely, and patiently on the roads.

We all want a happy ending with positive outcome right? Now, we have one less road bully AND a potentially better and responsible person in society.

*** IMPORTANT! PLEASE REMOVE YOUR POST RELATED TO ALL PRIVATE INFORMATION RELATED TO BJB8685 IN THIS AND OTHER THREADS AND ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, AND REFRAIN ON FURTHER POSTING OF THE INFORMATION. Higher up is watching. You may comment on the video or me being pandan/beta, but not another witch hunt. se7en please take note.

When you meet a road bully, lock up your car and don't disembark. Remain calm and patient, even when the adrenalin is rushing in you. Let 3rd party good Samaritans settle with the road bully, since road bully have no reason to dispute with them, as he is wrong in the first place. If road bully come down with a weapon, you have already establish self-defense and may force your car out to make an escape even if the bully is in the path and tried to block your car, drive straight to nearest polis station. Never disembark, let the bully hit your car, but not your body.

Important to have an operating dashcam in your car at all times. By the time you take your hand phone out to record, it is already too late.

Sun Tzu Art of War #36 : If it becomes obvious that your current course of action will lead to defeat, then retreat and regroup. When your side is losing, there are only three choices remaining: surrender, compromise, or escape. Surrender is complete defeat, compromise is half defeat, but escape is not defeat. As long as you are not defeated, you still have a chance. This is the most famous of the stratagems, immortalized in the form of a Chinese idiom: "Of the Thirty-Six Stratagems, fleeing is best"

Green colour Perodua Myvi

The facts as follow:

1) As I am cruising leisurely on a Saturday drive.

2) A green colour Perodua Myvi, in the attempt to cut queue, switching lane from the jam straight lanes (towards Persiaran Tujuan), to a left turn only lane (towards NPE Subang Jaya direction), then cutting back into the straight lane at the last minute.

3) I honked him because he slowed down for no reason to cut queue.

4) Green Myvi decided to rage and driving dangerously fast and close to overtake me, as well as doing brake check on me.

5) After seeing Green Myvi crazy actions, I decided to take another road.

6) Green Myvi decided to follow me and honked me from for quite a long time, I didn't react to his actions.

7) Green Myvi again driving dangerously to overtake me, then jam brake again and stop.

8) Green Myvi stopped entirely, put double signal, so I tried to switched lane, but he is in beyond reasonable doubt trying to block my path.

9) Green Myvi put on double signal again, then attempted to reverse and attempted to collide with me, again and again so I tried to avoid his crazy maneuvers.

10) Green Myvi actions is blocking the entire left lane into Persiaran Kewajipan roundabout.

11) The uncle behind my car came down and scold the driver of Green Myvi off.

12) Green Myvi still quite reluctant to give up his futile bully attempts, but the uncle face is super furious already and looking at him.

13) I decided to switch lane to avoid another one of his crazy actions.

14) After I saw him drivng towards 12 o'clock at the roundabout, I decided to take the 9 o'clock direction.

Remember to install dashcam on your car. When encounter road bully, remain calm and apply Sun Tzu Art of War #36 strategy. Video is the best evidence.

Attached Image

This post has been edited by RicoT: Aug 13 2017, 11:39 AM
loli_yat
post Aug 5 2017, 07:00 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

Pandan... Should settle outside
haziqk10
post Aug 5 2017, 07:02 PM

Getting Started
231 posts

P license nowdays already many show gangster in the roads.
jayb2
post Aug 5 2017, 07:02 PM

22 posts

Send video to jpj aduan imediately and they will respond and get those uncivilized drivers off the road, further police report will be better

P license act like they own the roads
moolala
post Aug 5 2017, 07:03 PM

0 posts

4d 1st prize
buy 4d
poooky
post Aug 5 2017, 07:05 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

U shudda gottten out with Unker n scolDS. Not errday so lucky got someone willing to speak up for u. But u leace Unker alone to kaotim.
rauma
post Aug 5 2017, 07:07 PM

3 posts

Is this guy related to simran (what his name, kimran or simren) Singh?
RicoT
post Aug 5 2017, 07:09 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(jayb2 @ Aug 5 2017, 07:02 PM)
Send video to jpj aduan imediately and they will respond and get those uncivilized drivers off the road, further police report will be better

P license act like they own the roads
JPJ will bring the driver to court? Gantung lesen?

QUOTE(poooky @ Aug 5 2017, 07:05 PM)
U shudda gottten out with Unker n scolDS. Not errday so lucky got someone willing to speak up for u. But u leace Unker alone to kaotim.
No comment, if I go down from my car, I predict he will reverse and bang my car then run away. Better stay in car and monitor first. Let him make the move first to establish self defense.
damonlbs
post Aug 5 2017, 07:09 PM

Casual
472 posts

the guy so scare of uncle

This post has been edited by damonlbs: Aug 5 2017, 07:14 PM
sdin3269
post Aug 5 2017, 07:10 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

Should report to police and jpj. There are many channels . Viral it. Should teach him a lesson.
RicoT
post Aug 5 2017, 07:11 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(damonlbs @ Aug 5 2017, 07:09 PM)
the guy so scare of uncle
There is always a mountain higher. When road bully met someone fiercer than them.
sonic31s
post Aug 5 2017, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

No wonder Malaysia always JAM.... thanks to this kind of driver !!!
jayb2
post Aug 5 2017, 07:13 PM

22 posts

Any minor offense can get p license gantung right away. This one the driver is trying to back into your car consider criminal case with police report, consider major
damonlbs
post Aug 5 2017, 07:14 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(RicoT @ Aug 5 2017, 07:11 PM)
There is always a mountain higher. When road bully met someone fiercer than them.
u should post in here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/betterMalaysia/

https://www.facebook.com/DailyTrafficReports/

and also those gossip FB page

xUngrateful
post Aug 5 2017, 07:15 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

Viral it!!
persona93
post Aug 5 2017, 07:19 PM

On my way
691 posts

TULARKAN
audi90
post Aug 5 2017, 07:19 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

i bet your face look like a baby, people no scare you..

alien13579
post Aug 5 2017, 07:20 PM

4 posts

siap video, siap description, siap map lagi

do like i do, viral it on FB
danny88888
post Aug 5 2017, 07:20 PM

Casual
321 posts

This myvi orang Sohai should go down and beat him up and beat his mother up for giving birth to a char siew and his father for not wearing a condom
Troller
post Aug 5 2017, 07:23 PM

24 posts

why no detektif tunjuk driver details?

34 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0264sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th October 2020 - 12:49 AM