Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What should I do after encounter road bully?, That is enough for the weekend.

views

damonlbs
post Aug 5 2017, 07:09 PM

Casual
484 posts

the guy so scare of uncle

This post has been edited by damonlbs: Aug 5 2017, 07:14 PM
damonlbs
post Aug 5 2017, 07:14 PM

Casual
484 posts

QUOTE(RicoT @ Aug 5 2017, 07:11 PM)
There is always a mountain higher. When road bully met someone fiercer than them.
u should post in here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/betterMalaysia/

https://www.facebook.com/DailyTrafficReports/

and also those gossip FB page

damonlbs
post Aug 7 2017, 09:37 AM

Casual
484 posts

its everywhere in FB liou

the guy shitting in his pants liou biggrin.gif
damonlbs
post Aug 7 2017, 11:08 AM

Casual
484 posts

QUOTE(RicoT @ Aug 7 2017, 10:39 AM)
Driver replied to me via FB Messenger
too late liou, online lynch mob taken over
damonlbs
post Aug 8 2017, 01:19 AM

Casual
484 posts

guess u guys dont see RicoT's game

u guys can see from ts's conversation with the myvi driver , myvi driver is very condescending

he still not own up to his mistakes
damonlbs
post Aug 8 2017, 10:19 AM

Casual
484 posts

QUOTE(Starbucki @ Aug 8 2017, 10:00 AM)
Ts did not report polis coz polis said just a scratch?

Ts forgave the myvi coz myvi said sorry?

Ts sat in the car while old unker fight his battle for him?

Beta of the century goes to

Though he claims to be using suntzu
i say very smart n impressive if he manage to get other to fight his battle

without him doing anything notworthy.gif
damonlbs
post Aug 8 2017, 12:22 PM

Casual
484 posts

think the police just want the formalities before taking any actions

following SOP
damonlbs
post Aug 8 2017, 10:12 PM

Casual
484 posts

QUOTE(RicoT @ Aug 8 2017, 07:01 PM)
Official traffic polis report lodged and statements given (previously was a general report, they said it does not covers traffic), met the driver personally, face to face apologized, the driver showed remorse and promises to me his willingness to improve himself, and I gave him a few advice about patience, staying calm and collective during every decision making in life, as he will be facing a lot of decision makings and responsibility towards himself, his family, and society in the future. Between us, it is settled.

I also mentioned to him that he owe an apology to the public as he is recklessly driving on a public road, hence the public is upset about this, as well as expressing his willingness to improve himself, and to establish that he is the driver at that time. Hope that local representatives are willing to assist him in making that public apology. And I also hope the public can accept his sincere apology and move on, take this opportunity to remind your children, friends and family to drive courteously, safely, and patiently on the roads.

We all want a happy ending with positive outcome right? Now, we have one less road bully AND a potentially better and responsible person in society.

*** IMPORTANT! PLEASE REMOVE YOUR POST RELATED TO ALL PRIVATE INFORMATION RELATED TO BJB8685 IN THIS AND OTHER THREADS AND ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, AND REFRAIN ON FURTHER POSTING OF THE INFORMATION. Higher up is watching. You may comment on the video or me being pandan/beta, but not another witch hunt. se7en please take note.
u r a girl ....?

Green Myvi driver in viral video says sorry
https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/...ideo-says-sorry

KUALA LUMPUR: A motorist who was caught on dashboard camera “bullying” another road user in Subang Jaya, has apologised for his action.

His defence was that he lost his temper because he was tired.

His “victim”, a lady driver, shared screenshots of a conversation between her and the driver in question who is believed to be a student, in his early 20s.

The conversation started with him offering an apology to the victim via the application Facebook Messenger.

He is believed to have done so after the footage of the Saturday incident where he was driving his green Perodua Myvi, made its round on the social media.

The clip of the 1pm drama, drew the wrath of netizens who were unhappy with his erratic and provocative driving.

"Actually on that day, I was really tired because I did not sleep at all," he said.

The video ended soon after another road user walked up to the man, telling him to drive off. His car was at that point blocking the woman’s and causing a traffic congestion.

He explained that he was weaving from the right to the left lane and had then indicated to reenter the right lane.

That was when, he said that the victim sounded her horn for a few seconds.

He then decided to tailgate the victim to “seek an explanation”, adding that he had no intention of harassing the victim.

“It's my mistake that I was not able to control my anger at that time."

The victim accepted his apology but said she would not retract the police report lodged against him.

It is learnt the Myvi, with the Probationary Driving License sticker visible on the windscreen, belongs to the man’s father.

Subang Jaya police chief Assistant Commissioner Mohammad Azlin Sadari meanwhile said yesterday that the police would summon both parties to have their statements recorded.

The is being investigated under Section 42(1) Road Transport Act 1987, for dangerous and reckless driving.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:26 PM