Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Emerald Hills Alam Damai Cheras, Garden Terraces & Lakefront Condos

views

ATKH
post May 6 2019, 09:58 AM

Enthusiast
863 posts

QUOTE(lzerol @ May 6 2019, 01:24 AM)
Additional rebate is to choose between RM20k or a bit of furnishing (hood and job and air cond

After seeing this, feeling not so comfortable to be the 1st group of purchaser.
haiz. There wasn't any special offer at all.
Prices already adjusted a little. Current buyer get the current promo but SPA price is higher compared with earlier buyer. So don’t have to feel any uncomfortable.
khieni
post May 6 2019, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(meimeimeimei @ May 5 2019, 11:04 PM)
Just went to the sales gallery today. Currently thinking of getting one unit of the condo there (first house for own stay). The environment is really attractive, but I have been cautioned that the traffic is a nightmare there. Anyone can advice me how bad is the traffic and is Suke highway (expected completion mid to end of 2022 per agent) can really help manage traffic?
They state MRT is only 3 mins drive, but I’ve tried driving just now on a Sunday it’s already 10-15 mins.
Just to share.. Type B fully sold out for both towers already. Rebate my agent quoted is 8% in total. Additional rebate is to choose between RM20k or a bit of furnishing (hood and job and air cond (3 units Type C; 4 units Type A).
10 to 15 min to Connaught MRT looks more reasonable
khieni
post May 6 2019, 05:23 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

I realise this:
1)not many SA is promoting EH project
2)when you reject other project SA and tell them you have booked this EH project, then they will say they also got promote it
3) their EH FB ads not many people click like or comment PM....
4) Not joining HOC program meaning no MOT free...

I assume this EH project:
1) the listed price is worth the actual costing, that's why the developer does not have sufficient margin to do marketing... They give less commission to the SA... That's why the SA always sell other project first
2) this also answers why they can't afford to join this HOC?

Or either their marketing team really not performing.... Hehe....

But I think every penny spent from us may worth the value.... I believe the capital appreciation in this EH... Provided all the tenants cooperative and maintain the facilities by paying monthly maintenance fee....

Am my philosophy sounds logic?
khieni
post May 6 2019, 05:41 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

I also notice Hong Leong bank didn't give special rate for EH buyer.... Not sure why..... Wondering what bank is the EH buyer choice....
ytl24
post May 6 2019, 11:55 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(nbi @ Jun 6 2018, 02:55 PM)
The low cost development next door is very disturbing indeed. Folks, are you not concerned? It's almost surround by low cost homes in every direction. Probably gonna cap the appreciation.

That said the location is superb - near schools, near highway, and the beautiful trees along the way.

This post has been edited by ytl24: May 6 2019, 11:56 PM
khieni
post May 7 2019, 08:25 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(ytl24 @ May 6 2019, 11:55 PM)
The low cost development next door is very disturbing indeed. Folks, are you not concerned? It's almost surround by low cost homes in every direction. Probably gonna cap the appreciation.

That said the location is superb - near schools, near highway, and the beautiful trees along the way.
Personally, only one entrance is from low cost homes (from Damai Perdana side, to be exact only one road jer) and another side is "foreign workers homestay shops".... If the entrance is from Alam Damai side then it is okay.... Anyway, working daily morning I pass by that so called low cost area, I would think it is acceptable.... They look a family oriented.... Clean... Just where they stay is a bit poor homes... Talk about trees.. During very heavy rain and strong winds, try not to pass by Alam Damai road, you may experience falling branches....normal day, you will enjoy the trees along the road especially after whole day work... Moreover, Alam Damai got one public recreation park... You can hang out there weekend morning or evening to enjoy the family times, besides later in the future EH...

This post has been edited by khieni: May 7 2019, 08:27 AM
meimeimeimei P
post May 7 2019, 10:43 AM

Probation
7 posts

QUOTE(khieni @ May 6 2019, 05:23 PM)
I realise this:
1)not many SA is promoting EH project
2)when you reject other project SA and tell them you have booked this EH project, then they will say they also got promote it
3) their EH FB ads not many people click like or comment PM....
4) Not joining HOC program meaning no MOT free...

I assume this EH project:
1) the listed price is worth the actual costing, that's why the developer does not have sufficient margin to do marketing... They give less commission to the SA... That's why the SA always sell other project first
2) this also answers why they can't afford to join this HOC?

Or either their marketing team really not performing.... Hehe....

But I think every penny spent from us may worth the value.... I believe the capital appreciation in this EH... Provided all the tenants cooperative and maintain the facilities by paying monthly maintenance fee....

Am my philosophy sounds logic?
I just placed my booking fees yesterday. If i'm not mistaken it's under HOC ah, why not under HOC meh?
I think now they are waiting for the launching of Tower C and Tower D. Maybe that's the reason why now a bit slow. And also the remaining units are also selling (cause 2 of the units I was eyeing gone in 1 day while I was deciding lol). But I checked out sales gallery on sunday,still got quite a number of people.
meimeimeimei P
post May 7 2019, 10:48 AM

Probation
7 posts

QUOTE(ytl24 @ May 6 2019, 11:55 PM)

Personally la, I am not quite bothered because it's 122m above sea. So it seems like a separated land from the others. There is even a private road for resident that leads up to the guard house. In regards to the row of abandoned shophouses, agent told me those shop owners are actually waiting for the completion of the projects to start of their business due to influx of people coming in that will bring in business. Dont know true or not la.
Tower C and D would be more affected la to be honest. One of it is the nearest to the PMU, the other tower one one side is facing an upcoming condo (correct me if im wrong macam is SP Setia Cemara Damai). Again, these are personal opinions la from an inexperienced person haha
ATKH
post May 7 2019, 10:50 AM

Enthusiast
863 posts

QUOTE(meimeimeimei @ May 7 2019, 10:43 AM)
I just placed my booking fees yesterday. If i'm not mistaken it's under HOC ah, why not under HOC meh?
I think now they are waiting for the launching of Tower C and Tower D. Maybe that's the reason why now a bit slow. And also the remaining units are also selling (cause 2 of the units I was eyeing gone in 1 day while I was deciding lol). But I checked out sales gallery on sunday,still got quite a number of people.
Emerald hills is not under HOC ya.
LiNKInPaRk108
post May 7 2019, 10:56 AM

On my way
682 posts

QUOTE(meimeimeimei @ May 7 2019, 10:48 AM)
There is even a private road for resident that leads up to the guard house.
It is not a private road although they made it feel like it is. If the mega PPA1M project behind materialise, they will be sharing this same access road.
meimeimeimei P
post May 7 2019, 11:40 AM

Probation
7 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ May 7 2019, 10:56 AM)
It is not a private road although they made it feel like it is. If the mega PPA1M project behind materialise, they will be sharing this same access road.
user posted image

This one?
ytl24
post May 7 2019, 12:12 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(khieni @ May 7 2019, 08:25 AM)
Personally, only one entrance is from low cost homes (from Damai Perdana side, to be exact only one road jer) and another side is "foreign workers homestay shops".... If the entrance is from Alam Damai side then it is okay.... Anyway, working daily morning I pass by that so called low cost area, I would think it is acceptable.... They look a family oriented.... Clean... Just where they stay is a bit poor homes... Talk about trees.. During very heavy rain and strong winds, try not to pass by Alam Damai road, you may experience falling branches....normal day, you will enjoy the trees along the road especially after whole day work... Moreover, Alam Damai got one public recreation park... You can hang out there weekend morning or evening to enjoy the family times, besides later in the future EH...
I agree with you. The current low cost housing does seem isolated from EH and well kept, except for the dilapitated shop houses.

I was actually referring to that potential big project next to EH by AmanahRaya on the west side where our service road is leading to.
ytl24
post May 7 2019, 12:14 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(meimeimeimei @ May 7 2019, 10:43 AM)
The sales staff told me that they are applying for it. If they get it, they will refund the buyers. But I think sign liao won't have follow up lol.

This post has been edited by ytl24: May 7 2019, 12:16 PM
ytl24
post May 7 2019, 12:15 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(meimeimeimei @ May 7 2019, 11:40 AM)
user posted image

This one?
user posted image
user posted image

This one.
life27
post May 7 2019, 01:31 PM

Casual
469 posts

this week going to be pre-lunch and registration

but is the developer is good ? who is the developer ?

This post has been edited by life27: May 7 2019, 01:32 PM
khieni
post May 7 2019, 01:34 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(ytl24 @ May 7 2019, 12:12 PM)
I agree with you. The current low cost housing does seem isolated from EH and well kept, except for the dilapitated shop houses.

I was actually referring to that potential big project next to EH by AmanahRaya on the west side where our service road is leading to.
My concern same as yours.... Hope new government don't approve it...
khieni
post May 7 2019, 05:47 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(ytl24 @ May 7 2019, 12:14 PM)
The sales staff told me that they are applying for it. If they get it, they will refund the buyers. But I think sign liao won't have follow up lol.
The buyer of this project is abit special... I think because the buyers mostly are from Cheras.... We know there is no HUC, we know there is short distance of low cost apartments, we know there is a PMU, we know PRIMA is nearby, we know traffic jam, we may know the possibility of high density apartments to be planned toward the EH service road.... But we still book and buy.... I guess Cheras people still loves to stay in Cheras....
ATKH
post May 7 2019, 05:49 PM

Enthusiast
863 posts

QUOTE(khieni @ May 7 2019, 05:47 PM)
The buyer of this project is abit special... I think because the buyers mostly are from Cheras.... We know there is no HUC, we know there is short distance of low cost apartments, we know there is a PMU, we know PRIMA is nearby, we know traffic jam, we may know the possibility of high density apartments to be planned toward the EH service road.... But we still book and buy.... I guess Cheras people still loves to stay in Cheras....
I guess not only from cheras, many people will like the concepts and its surrounding greenery.
Lucky_Wishes
post May 7 2019, 07:51 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

I'm from sentul area, still thinking is this a good move to Cheras 🤔
ATKH
post May 7 2019, 08:07 PM

Enthusiast
863 posts

QUOTE(Lucky_Wishes @ May 7 2019, 07:51 PM)
I'm from sentul area, still thinking is this a good move to Cheras 🤔
Already bought a unit of EH ya?

88 Pages « < 41 42 43 44 45 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:45 PM