5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Emerald Hills Alam Damai Cheras, Garden Terraces & Lakefront Condos

views

khieni
post May 4 2019, 06:25 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

When the block C and D will be launching? Will the layout same exactly as A and B?

BTW, if you notice the masterplan, before entering the guard house, there is an end road all the way up... But not sure for what purpose....
khieni
post May 5 2019, 06:10 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(daimon @ May 4 2019, 07:26 PM)
do you guys think  emerald hills suitable for investing? lol
Yes, i would think flip strategy...
khieni
post May 5 2019, 06:11 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ May 4 2019, 07:54 AM)
Kindly refer to this previous post and the few posts after it.
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=89184121
Thank you, I have gotten the information now
khieni
post May 5 2019, 06:13 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

I always pass by the construction board because of U turn and never have chance to snap a photo, do anyone of you have the photo of that construction board? I want to know who is EH main contractor and architect.... Thanks...
khieni
post May 5 2019, 04:02 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(kennethkee93 @ May 5 2019, 10:05 AM)
Architect is GDP Architects, main con is Pembinaan Tuju Setia.

Just signed my SPA yesterday there.
Not sure How's the main contractor reputation... Hopefully it is good quality
khieni
post May 6 2019, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(meimeimeimei @ May 5 2019, 11:04 PM)
Just went to the sales gallery today. Currently thinking of getting one unit of the condo there (first house for own stay). The environment is really attractive, but I have been cautioned that the traffic is a nightmare there. Anyone can advice me how bad is the traffic and is Suke highway (expected completion mid to end of 2022 per agent) can really help manage traffic?
They state MRT is only 3 mins drive, but I’ve tried driving just now on a Sunday it’s already 10-15 mins.
Just to share.. Type B fully sold out for both towers already. Rebate my agent quoted is 8% in total. Additional rebate is to choose between RM20k or a bit of furnishing (hood and job and air cond (3 units Type C; 4 units Type A).
10 to 15 min to Connaught MRT looks more reasonable
khieni
post May 6 2019, 05:23 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

I realise this:
1)not many SA is promoting EH project
2)when you reject other project SA and tell them you have booked this EH project, then they will say they also got promote it
3) their EH FB ads not many people click like or comment PM....
4) Not joining HOC program meaning no MOT free...

I assume this EH project:
1) the listed price is worth the actual costing, that's why the developer does not have sufficient margin to do marketing... They give less commission to the SA... That's why the SA always sell other project first
2) this also answers why they can't afford to join this HOC?

Or either their marketing team really not performing.... Hehe....

But I think every penny spent from us may worth the value.... I believe the capital appreciation in this EH... Provided all the tenants cooperative and maintain the facilities by paying monthly maintenance fee....

Am my philosophy sounds logic?
khieni
post May 6 2019, 05:41 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

I also notice Hong Leong bank didn't give special rate for EH buyer.... Not sure why..... Wondering what bank is the EH buyer choice....
khieni
post May 7 2019, 08:25 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(ytl24 @ May 6 2019, 11:55 PM)
The low cost development next door is very disturbing indeed. Folks, are you not concerned? It's almost surround by low cost homes in every direction. Probably gonna cap the appreciation.

That said the location is superb - near schools, near highway, and the beautiful trees along the way.
Personally, only one entrance is from low cost homes (from Damai Perdana side, to be exact only one road jer) and another side is "foreign workers homestay shops".... If the entrance is from Alam Damai side then it is okay.... Anyway, working daily morning I pass by that so called low cost area, I would think it is acceptable.... They look a family oriented.... Clean... Just where they stay is a bit poor homes... Talk about trees.. During very heavy rain and strong winds, try not to pass by Alam Damai road, you may experience falling branches....normal day, you will enjoy the trees along the road especially after whole day work... Moreover, Alam Damai got one public recreation park... You can hang out there weekend morning or evening to enjoy the family times, besides later in the future EH...

This post has been edited by khieni: May 7 2019, 08:27 AM
khieni
post May 7 2019, 01:34 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(ytl24 @ May 7 2019, 12:12 PM)
I agree with you. The current low cost housing does seem isolated from EH and well kept, except for the dilapitated shop houses.

I was actually referring to that potential big project next to EH by AmanahRaya on the west side where our service road is leading to.
My concern same as yours.... Hope new government don't approve it...
khieni
post May 7 2019, 05:47 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(ytl24 @ May 7 2019, 12:14 PM)
The sales staff told me that they are applying for it. If they get it, they will refund the buyers. But I think sign liao won't have follow up lol.
The buyer of this project is abit special... I think because the buyers mostly are from Cheras.... We know there is no HUC, we know there is short distance of low cost apartments, we know there is a PMU, we know PRIMA is nearby, we know traffic jam, we may know the possibility of high density apartments to be planned toward the EH service road.... But we still book and buy.... I guess Cheras people still loves to stay in Cheras....
khieni
post May 7 2019, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(Lucky_Wishes @ May 7 2019, 07:51 PM)
I'm from sentul area, still thinking is this a good move to Cheras 🤔
Is Sentul to KL nearer than Cheras EH to KL?
khieni
post May 8 2019, 08:24 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(kennethkee93 @ May 7 2019, 10:30 PM)
Guocoland, Hong Leong's subsidiary.
I'm from PJ, decided on EH, not because of the location, but the development itself. I want to stay in a private community, with good facilities and away from city noises, this fits the criteria. Btw, I was told most of the purchasers are buying for own stay, which is good to create a healthy neighbourhood.
QUOTE(meimeimeimei @ May 7 2019, 11:14 PM)
I second this. I’m not staying in Cheras. The one main factor that I’m sort of letting go choosing this is the location. It’s nowhere near workplace or places I usually go. Everyone keeps telling me it’s really jam too. But it’s selling the type of community and neighborhood that I would want to go home to everyday. Hopefully it’s worth it.

On HOC I think my agent was as surprised as I was lol. 🤦🏼‍♀️ But she also said that Guocoland are in the midst of applying but didn’t tell them when the result will be notified.
Good to know who not from Cheras also considering to stay here. But I do not think their marketing is that effective right? I guess... Maybe someone from Cheras recommended it to you.... Again, I assume...

Yes, if most purchasers buy it for own stay... Then all will make sure this community functional and well maintained... I always afraid to buy a house for own stay but surrounded with all those "to let/to sale" board...

khieni
post May 8 2019, 08:30 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 8 2019, 07:30 AM)
Guacoland so big no internal sales team and need to rely on outside appointed agents to do the sales for them?
When I walked in, no one seem to entertain me, except one friendly internal SA.... When I text one of them before visiting their sale gallery, she answered but she didnt follow up with me... Comparing to external SA for other projects, they keep on following up until I told them I already considering to buy EH... Then only they stop and congrats me for make a right choice.... But they also ask me why I didn't tell them earlier that they can sell this EH to me.... Haha... You see... How's aggressive external SA comparing to internal SA....
khieni
post May 8 2019, 08:32 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 8 2019, 07:39 AM)
can name 3 previous prestige projects done by Guacoland that inspired you to pick them?

can also name who told you most purchasers are buying for own stay? which other projects purchasers were not buying for ownstay?
For me, it is Emerald Rawang... I think already 15 years back then.... My impression to this emerald Rawang was during those days... I didn't follow up after that...
khieni
post May 8 2019, 08:35 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(Bjorn1688 @ May 8 2019, 12:30 AM)
Sentul (using Fennel) as the location point is half the distance to KLCC when compared EH.

Some people must drive really nice cars or love spending time on the infamous Greater KL Transit system to want to spend so much of their time in a day commuting.
If condo... If I currently stay in Sentul, I will prefer to choose the shortest path to office...
khieni
post May 8 2019, 12:12 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(Bjorn1688 @ May 8 2019, 10:30 AM)
That is a double edged sword there. A very sharp one at that.

If a project is mostly bought by own stayers at its launch, at the onset of the 5th year you will start finding more and more renters and probably subsales.

If a project at its launch are mostly purchased by investors, in 5 years the number of investors would have halved to 25% and by the 10th year very few units would remain in the hands of investors but own stayers.

Best to buy a place which has a good mix.
I don't really get the reason behind it.... Even after five years, some own stayed owners want to upgrade and subsale their unit... The next purchaser will still buy for the meant own stay...
khieni
post May 9 2019, 07:34 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 8 2019, 02:09 PM)
no ownstayers will rush en mass to buy brand new popety knowing that the said popety only be ready in 4 to 5 yrs time.

you know how many babies can someone make in 5 yrs time?

lucky 3. normal 1 or 2, less lucky 1. unfortunate 0.

I talk in general family setting here.

all good developments need investors at play, seriously. this is how they move their stock, bear in mind all projects have 30% bumi allocation, safe to assume that this segment will likely be slow moving as well.

if developer only rely on own stay purchases, rest assure there will be plenty left over (or overhang units as they called it) after vp, bcoos ownstayers usually more careful when come to the biggest investment of their lives.

to guestimate whether this project is more ownstayer or investors, easy.

if block c n d very slow moving (or not moved at all) meaning high % of ownstayers.

I was surprised that there are leftover of landed here. earlier indicative suggested demand over supply. guess the conversion rate is disappointing.
Now I understand the reasoning and logic behind it... Thks...

Anyway, own stay not necessarily from new married couples... Can be retired people, want to upgrade to a better environment people, and etc who no rush for a new home to stay in...
khieni
post May 9 2019, 07:39 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(ytl24 @ May 8 2019, 06:50 PM)
I moved from USJ to somewhere near Alam Damai 4 years ago.

My opinion is that the drivers in USJ are more civilised and Cheras drivers are more aggressive. Roads are more structured and well planned in USJ, and it has no potholes! No offense yea, cheras people, just observation. Traffic is bad though especially along leisure mall and ekocheras. And during CNY, the fireworks were so much that it was seemingly trying to burn your house.

Other than that, its damn near KL. I come back for lunch or take my forgotten phone sometimes before heading back to office. I work along Jalan Ampang. Food is abundant, you'll be spoilt for choice. Wednesday got pasar malam at Connaught. If Cinemas are full in KL, can U turn to Mines or Cheras Selatan. Also dont have to wake up as early as Damansara people to go to KLIA.

Not sure about education for kids, havent reached that stage of life yet. I know Sentul got the famed Chung Hwa.
Here also got plenty of schools, and nursery...Good or not good not sure....
Yes I agree to your points listed.... I moved here 8 years ago... The largest change is MRT...

I guess since you stay near at Alam Damai... You won't consider EH right?

This post has been edited by khieni: May 9 2019, 07:43 AM
khieni
post May 9 2019, 08:07 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(Lucky_Wishes @ May 8 2019, 09:33 AM)
i have booked 2 storeys unit, yet to apply loan..  the distance between sentul to midvalley is same as EH to midvalley. my concern is more on primary school, child day care as im not familar with cheras area.  hmm.gif
Welcome to EH.... Child day care got lot, MRC, A Star Kids....

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1595sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:23 PM