Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Liverpool LYN Kop Talk - 2017/2018, Hoff 1 - 2 LFC #YNWA (English Clubs)

ibnunarsim
post Yesterday, 04:55 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(AnythingK @ Aug 16 2017, 11:00 AM)
This is the reason. laugh.gif

user posted image
Is that kid beside Carra is TAA?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
koolspyda
post Yesterday, 04:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(carloz28 @ Aug 16 2017, 03:11 PM)
Jean Micheal Seri

Keyword is "linked" and "monitoring"

That's FSG giving u guys the blueballs crap. Soon you will see sunshiners like James Pearce and Chris Bacombe hyping a transaction that will hardly take place.maybe I'm wrong, but clearly it's the Same MO every fckin season.

Did someone mentioned Paul Tomkins? No, he didn't turn his back against FSG. He closed his Twitter account to avoid looking like a mug after his repeated pro FSG tweets got bombarded with messages of disgust and disapproval . Lost a lot of fans in the process and credibility as well.

Good writer, but chose the wrong side.
Jean Micheal Seri, well I hope he is worth it in the end. If we do actually get him.

We been getting all these players of late but as far non are really exciting as Torres & Suarez. Seriously.

Mane has outstanding burst of speed & possibly with firmino, & coutiinho (provided he stays) are the kind of players that have ability to delight & deliver for LFC.

Lain lain still have much to prove as LFC players. Mo salah has to improve is finishing. Still lots to work on that for him

This post has been edited by koolspyda: Yesterday, 04:59 PM
+Quote Post
yeelong
post Yesterday, 05:02 PM

K for /K
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(ibnunarsim @ Aug 16 2017, 04:55 PM)
Is that kid beside Carra is TAA?
yup
+Quote Post
AnythingK
post Yesterday, 07:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(koolspyda @ Aug 16 2017, 04:58 PM)
Jean Micheal Seri, well I hope he is worth it in the end. If we do actually get him.

We been getting all these players of late but as far non are really exciting as Torres & Suarez. Seriously.

Mane has outstanding burst of speed & possibly with firmino, & coutiinho (provided he stays) are the kind of players that have ability to delight & deliver for LFC.

Lain lain still have much to prove as LFC players. Mo salah has to improve is finishing. Still lots to work on that for him
Agreed. He's a good player to begin with, and he is gifted with speed and decent technical abilities. But so far I can see that he relied too much on his left foot, his right foot is a bit too weak. And his finishing is still kinda poor, quite a few times when he have the chance, he doesn't really lift up his head to look at the surroundings, instead he just look at the ball on his feet and shot. I am not saying it is not good, but if he is a whole lot calmer then he would be a beast.

Whatever it is, his performance had been good and consistent, with more games he will definitely improved to a different level.
+Quote Post
koolspyda
post Yesterday, 07:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AnythingK @ Aug 16 2017, 08:00 PM)
Agreed. He's a good player to begin with, and he is gifted with speed and decent technical abilities. But so far I can see that he relied too much on his left foot, his right foot is a bit too weak. And his finishing is still kinda poor, quite a few times when he have the chance, he doesn't really lift up his head to look at the surroundings, instead he just look at the ball on his feet and shot. I am not saying it is not good, but if he is a whole lot calmer then he would be a beast.

Whatever it is, his performance had been good and consistent, with more games he will definitely improved to a different level.
The difference with what we need to work with and when we had players like Torres, Suarez etc

Just need little tweaks, we brought the very best out from them.

Nowadays we have and buy potentials (cause FSG leaves it to klopp to turn some of them into 💎 Diamonds) 😋😋
+Quote Post
8sg9ft
post Yesterday, 08:05 PM

blablabla

QUOTE(AnythingK @ Aug 16 2017, 07:00 PM)

Give him a little more time. Probably still getting used to the team and pace of play. Salah's a pretty decent player. If Coutinho does come back to play (whatever slim chances of that happening), I personally feel Salah can have the same impact as Mane had last season.
+Quote Post
qqmeng
post Yesterday, 10:46 PM

Regular

sell couth now and get costa
+Quote Post
lcy851031
post Yesterday, 11:36 PM

Enthusiast

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/footb...xander-13485295

So, Carragher is not with TAA as mascot boy? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
koolspyda
post Yesterday, 11:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lcy851031 @ Aug 17 2017, 12:36 AM)

So, Carragher is not with TAA as mascot boy?  hmm.gif
Mistaken identity.

Nobody nor TTA himself came out to clarify

+Quote Post
AnythingK
post Yesterday, 11:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lcy851031 @ Aug 16 2017, 11:36 PM)

So, Carragher is not with TAA as mascot boy?  hmm.gif
Ooops.. sweat.gif laugh.gif
+Quote Post

54 Pages « < 52 53 54Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2064sec    1.70    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 05:50 AM