Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ultimate Discussion of ASNB (47457-V)发 8ight 发, Wholly owned subsidary of PNB (38218-X)

veera77
post Nov 23 2017, 10:35 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

For Indian, the easiest ASx to get is AS1M, as its only FP ASx with dedicated Indian quota.

At one point, i stop adding AS1M, even though ASNB staff ‘force’ me to put in AS1M, whenever ASW and ASM full.

This 30k is purely political gimmick...as Indian easily can get 30k from otc/MyASNB.
Last year, i helped my mother in law, shift her from FD to AS1M. She opened the AS1M account otc and in first attempt straight away, she got 18k..done!

And on overall average Indian income, yes this 30k/individu is very high amount...and will take very2 long time..or high chances ASNB might open it up other category after few years, if no taker...

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Nov 23 2017, 09:52 PM)
Actually speaking..
The additional units is really unnecessary..
The limit of 30k per individual won't be achieved anytime soon.. Because many don't have extra $$ to dump because high cost of living...

Don't actually know the percentage of Indian holding ASx.. Since its confidential information... Even if u email pnb.. U won't get any answer.. But on my observation doing ASx transactions previously (normal top up @ before Myasnb time, or when there's Additional units @ Q 5am at pnb office)... Can count by hand how many Indians....
This post has been edited by veera77: Nov 23 2017, 10:43 PM
nexona88
post Yesterday, 09:56 AM

VIP Club House
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(veera77 @ Nov 23 2017, 10:35 PM)
For Indian, the easiest ASx to get is AS1M, as its only FP ASx with dedicated Indian quota.

At one point, i stop adding AS1M, even though ASNB staff ‘force’ me to put in AS1M, whenever ASW and ASM full.

This 30k is purely political gimmick...as Indian easily can get 30k from otc/MyASNB.
Last year, i helped my mother in law, shift her from FD to AS1M. She opened the AS1M account otc and in first attempt straight away, she got 18k..done!

And on overall average Indian income, yes this 30k/individu is very high amount...and will take very2 long time..or high chances ASNB might open it up other category after few years, if no taker...
Yeah.. AS1M is the easiest to get.. Not only for Indian, but others too.. Many of us "forced" to stop topping up & refocused on ASW or ASM 😀

As for the race quota.. Early days, PNB said its for few years period only. Then open to all.. But now u see already so long.. I'm guessing have some "political pressure" to keep as it is for GE votes 🙏

For those don't have any ASx account.. This fund is the starting point of your journey 👍
elf-boy
post Yesterday, 10:55 AM

Getting Started

Just heard about myASNB, I already have asb account but never update passbook for very long, do I need to go to branch for registration or online is possible?

Need to bring anything? Thanks
veera77
post Yesterday, 11:39 AM

Getting Started

U need to update ur handphone number to register MyASNB...Just bring ur IC to any ASNB branch (preferable) or to agent bank, to update ur handphone number.

QUOTE(elf-boy @ Nov 24 2017, 10:55 AM)
Just heard about myASNB, I already have asb account but never update passbook for very long, do I need to go to branch for registration or online is possible?

Need to bring anything? Thanks
This post has been edited by veera77: Yesterday, 12:26 PM
ch_leong
post Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Casual

quite easy to top up any ASX fund today with a small amount between 500 to 2K

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0560sec    4.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 02:50 AM