Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

BEELINK SEA I / GT1/ ULTIMATE / MX III / MX III-II, BEELINK ANDROID BOX

views

voncrane
post Jul 26 2020, 02:55 AM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

Hey all... Forced to break the Beelink GS-King X Full Review into chunks.. This here be the Part ONE... I expect to be done editing the Part Two and upload by next week. You know what to do...Show that love by liking, share and sub to my channel. it's free, don't so stingy.. notworthy.gif Thanks.... There's a text review as well if that's your preference, although I highly recommend watching the video in it's entirety as certain things are simply easier to record and display than explain with text.

jamrock
post Sep 23 2020, 03:35 PM

42 posts

Hi guys ,

Is there any ongoing compatibility issues with some apps with Beelink GT King? i notice one or two apps plays videos without sound .Eg HBO MAX

Any workaround to this?
voncrane
post Sep 26 2020, 10:02 AM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(jamrock @ Sep 23 2020, 03:35 PM)
Hi guys ,

Is there any ongoing compatibility issues with some apps with Beelink GT King? i notice one or two apps plays videos without sound .Eg HBO MAX

Any workaround to this?
Hi.. every box tends to have its own compatibility issues with certain apps. But the GT-King shouldn’t with HBO Max. No audio is probably a codec or connection issue. How’s your audio connected?
jamrock
post Sep 26 2020, 04:28 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Sep 26 2020, 10:02 AM)
Hi.. every box tends to have its own compatibility issues with certain apps. But the GT-King shouldn’t with HBO Max. No audio is probably a codec or connection issue. How’s your audio connected?
hdmi cable between soundbar to hdmi arc port on tv. No issues with sounds on other apps though. Eg netflix
voncrane
post Sep 27 2020, 12:00 AM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(jamrock @ Sep 26 2020, 04:28 PM)
hdmi cable between soundbar to hdmi arc port on tv. No issues with sounds on other apps though. Eg netflix
Hmm, that’s a simple connection and it should work. Try the following in succession and hopefully one works.
*Ensure you have the latest app version. If not, update.
*Clear app data & cache. Then log back in again.
*Uninstall current latest version. Install previous app version. Cuz sometimes the latest version update of an app might have more bugs, making it problematic.
*Factory reset to try again on clean slate.... if this still doesn’t work? You probably just have to wait for the next app update, where hopefully that issue is fixed.
jamrock
post Sep 27 2020, 01:28 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Sep 27 2020, 12:00 AM)
Hmm, that’s a simple connection and it should work. Try the following in succession and hopefully one works.
*Ensure you have the latest app version. If not, update.
*Clear app data & cache. Then log back in again.
*Uninstall current latest version. Install previous app version. Cuz sometimes the latest version update of an app might have more bugs, making it problematic.
*Factory reset to try again on clean slate.... if this still doesn’t work? You probably just have to wait for the next app update, where hopefully that issue is fixed.
Cool. Thanks Buddy

65 Pages « < 63 64 65Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:06 PM