Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Be aware of ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou MY)!

views

e_mc_square
post Jun 10 2016, 05:47 PM

Enthusiast
751 posts

QUOTE(dvinez @ Jun 10 2016, 04:54 PM)
can try this calculator, just by stacking up alone without consider external packing it is about 10KG

http://www.dhl.com/en/tools/volumetric_weight_express.html
No matter how you stack, at the end, the volumetric is 4.5kg by the calculator you provide.

May I know how you stack? Please enlighten me. blush.gif
e_mc_square
post Jun 10 2016, 05:48 PM

Enthusiast
751 posts

QUOTE(dvinez @ Jun 10 2016, 04:52 PM)
havent include packing by seller/repack warehouse? hmm.gif
when 3 packed together it will get bigger dimension

we never know how they will pack it, maybe can ask total dimension from ezbuy and lodge complaint  confused.gif
i order thing about 6 shoe box size from my agent, kena about 7kg only though
6 pairs 7kg is normal I guess.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 06:55 PM

0 posts

Hi guys thanks all for the concern. Just to update, ezbuy Malaysia has already gotten back to me and they admit it was their fault. The parcel has changed from 7kg to 0.53kg wtf..

I already attached their reply here, not sure is it viewable or not. Btw, thanks all for sharing 🙏🏻

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
alucard89
post Jun 10 2016, 06:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,301 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 06:55 PM)
Hi guys thanks all for the concern. Just to update, ezbuy Malaysia has already gotten back to me and they admit it was their fault. The parcel has changed from 7kg to 0.53kg wtf..

I already attached their reply here, not sure is it viewable or not. Btw, thanks all for sharing 🙏🏻
Oh wow, that's a lot
Btw, how do you get those estimated shipping fee with buyforme?
I only get message that shipping fee and agent fee will be calculated once item sent to warehouse
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 07:06 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(alucard89 @ Jun 10 2016, 06:58 PM)
Oh wow, that's a lot
Btw, how do you get those estimated shipping fee with buyforme?
I only get message that shipping fee and agent fee will be calculated once item sent to warehouse
This one the items already reach their warehouse, that's why can calculate weight + shipping fee + agent fee together. Hence I was so shocked how come items already arrive warehouse but the weight is so blardy unreasonable.

I had a few dissatisfying encounters with ezbuy Malaysia before (delayed ETA, parcel sent wrong to their Sabah warehouse and so much more) that's why totally lost hope on them. Personally am a SVIP membership but they don't even know how to talk properly to customers 😡
alucard89
post Jun 10 2016, 07:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,301 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 07:06 PM)
This one the items already reach their warehouse, that's why can calculate weight + shipping fee + agent fee together. Hence I was so shocked how come items already arrive warehouse but the weight is so blardy unreasonable.

I had a few dissatisfying encounters with ezbuy Malaysia before (delayed ETA, parcel sent wrong to their Sabah warehouse and so much more) that's why totally lost hope on them. Personally am a SVIP membership but they don't even know how to talk properly to customers 😡
I see, so we still need to wait until item arrived to the warehouse
I thought they can give estimates before that
Which shipping method do you normally used and how long does it usually take to arrive?
Any specific shipping method need to be used for electronic items?
r3d2
post Jun 10 2016, 07:21 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

Had a few argument with them on the weight, they always charge more than the actual weight and never less. They have very canggih computer.

a13solut3
post Jun 10 2016, 10:30 PM

Whiner FTW!
1,673 posts

when u get them, measure them up, if they scam u, spam on their fb, senangkan?
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 10:49 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(alucard89 @ Jun 10 2016, 07:16 PM)
I see, so we still need to wait until item arrived to the warehouse
I thought they can give estimates before that
Which shipping method do you normally used and how long does it usually take to arrive?
Any specific shipping method need to be used for electronic items?
The estimation only applicable for few items with the yellow 'ezbuy' option. My friend got use other Taobao forwarder before and he say for China to reach China actually very fast; within two days can arrive. But this cb ezbuy always holan ppl, reach warehouse also they can say haven't reach. In the end take up about four to five days just for inspection and repack.

I usually use Economy Air. The ETA I don't dare want to say cuz sometimes their mood sibeh swing, sometimes delivery fast sometimes delivery slow. For electronic items I not sure ba, I think is 'Sensitive Air'? 🤔
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 10:52 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(r3d2 @ Jun 10 2016, 07:21 PM)
Had a few argument with them on the weight, they always charge more than the actual weight and never less. They have very canggih computer.
This I have to salute you bro 👍🏿 But how come you know they charge more? Did you weigh the item once it reach Malaysia? But ok lo your experience not that bad, mine got once parcel sent to their Sabah warehouse when I'm located in KL. That is only after countless calls asking for the exact whereabouts of the parcel only they admit KNN.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 10:53 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(a13solut3 @ Jun 10 2016, 10:30 PM)
when u get them, measure them up, if they scam u, spam on their fb, senangkan?
Can't spam on their fb la bro, they don't let users to post on their page. Maybe too much negative feedback, takut affect their business kot
1to3for
post Jun 11 2016, 01:17 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

ask them to repack. i also suggest to remove all shoe boxes and just ship in the shoes itself.
K.I.T.T
post Jun 12 2016, 12:32 AM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 06:55 PM)

ezbuy ni aku pernah pakai service dia.

aku dah try ship by dhl. cod. self collect. dan pos.

dhl macam smpah. kata 3 hari. bangang x smapi

aku guna cod barang aku smpai warehouse hari rabu aku set nak amik jumaat (minggu yang sama) ezbuy gi set minggu depan

aku guna self colect kalau tak aku bising tanya 5 hari diorang diam laaaaaa

pos dioarang ok

tapi diorang punya pos RM8 BUKAN pakai poslaju utk area KL atau selangor RM8 tu masuk poket diorang jugak.tapi aku respek pasal apa budak2 dia tak tahu jalan atau tak pahham jalan mereka akan call kita smpai kita angkat mereka akan bagitau mereka dari daigou

K.I.T.T
post Jun 12 2016, 12:35 AM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(r3d2 @ Jun 10 2016, 07:21 PM)
if u want order use ezbuy please order within kuantity 10pcs above. because if less qty those packing u can see agak cincai using part of box only
KuzumiTaiga
post Jun 12 2016, 02:53 AM

Spends too much time with mechanical keyboards
3,283 posts

QUOTE(csneo @ Jun 10 2016, 03:31 PM)
maybe ts can ask them to repack to small size of box
once quoted, means shipping charges finalized and left warehouse already.
K.I.T.T
post Jun 12 2016, 11:23 PM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(KuzumiTaiga @ Jun 12 2016, 02:53 AM)
once quoted, means shipping charges finalized and left warehouse already.
too compress also not that good.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 13 2016, 12:50 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(K.I.T.T @ Jun 12 2016, 12:32 AM)
ezbuy ni aku pernah pakai service dia.

aku dah try ship by dhl. cod. self collect. dan pos.

dhl macam smpah. kata 3 hari. bangang x smapi

aku guna cod barang aku smpai warehouse hari rabu aku set nak amik jumaat (minggu yang sama) ezbuy gi set minggu depan

aku guna self colect kalau tak aku bising tanya 5 hari diorang diam laaaaaa

pos dioarang ok
tapi diorang punya pos RM8 BUKAN pakai poslaju utk area KL atau selangor RM8 tu masuk poket diorang jugak.tapi aku respek pasal apa budak2 dia tak tahu jalan atau tak pahham jalan mereka akan call kita smpai kita angkat mereka akan bagitau mereka dari daigou
Uishh, dulu pun I ade nk try gune DHL sbab urgent punye barang. Pastu bile I nk tukar ke DHL diorang punye sales rep asyik je call I bagitau "kalo gune DHL mahal la, takut pun akan delay la, tula nila"

I pun terus bengong apsal gune DHL yg mahal2 tu tp diorang sendiri ckap mungkin akan delay ke pape

Lantak la, I skrang pun gune ezbuy utk order kecik2 je. Yg mcm urgent atau important orders I gune forwarder lain. Entah la, I rase cam diorang bile da tukar name ke ezbuy ngan heavy marketing sume, service mmg slow banyak la

K.I.T.T
post Jun 13 2016, 01:45 PM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 13 2016, 12:50 PM)
Uishh, dulu pun I ade nk try gune DHL sbab urgent punye barang. Pastu bile I nk tukar ke DHL diorang punye sales rep asyik je call I bagitau "kalo gune DHL mahal la, takut pun akan delay la, tula nila"

I pun terus bengong apsal gune DHL yg mahal2 tu tp diorang sendiri ckap mungkin akan delay ke pape

Lantak la, I skrang pun gune ezbuy utk order kecik2 je. Yg mcm urgent atau important orders I gune forwarder lain. Entah la, I rase cam diorang bile da tukar name ke ezbuy ngan heavy marketing sume, service mmg slow banyak la
aku pun order bende kecik kecik ringan ringan dengan diorang.kalau bende tu berat sensitive item aku cari dlm lyn
economy air dengab priority air kat ezbuy beza 12 jam je
hanrx7
post Jun 13 2016, 03:00 PM

29 posts

u can told them that u are not bought rice pack..
douglas_tong
post Jun 13 2016, 03:15 PM

MaddDougg
1,719 posts

sigh, after reading this I am not sure how to get things i want from taobao.
got to know about ezbuy but since reading this, zero confidence.

any suggestion?

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0236sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:57 PM