Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Be aware of ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou MY)!

views

alucard89
post Jun 10 2016, 06:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,301 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 06:55 PM)
Hi guys thanks all for the concern. Just to update, ezbuy Malaysia has already gotten back to me and they admit it was their fault. The parcel has changed from 7kg to 0.53kg wtf..

I already attached their reply here, not sure is it viewable or not. Btw, thanks all for sharing 🙏🏻
Oh wow, that's a lot
Btw, how do you get those estimated shipping fee with buyforme?
I only get message that shipping fee and agent fee will be calculated once item sent to warehouse
alucard89
post Jun 10 2016, 07:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,301 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 07:06 PM)
This one the items already reach their warehouse, that's why can calculate weight + shipping fee + agent fee together. Hence I was so shocked how come items already arrive warehouse but the weight is so blardy unreasonable.

I had a few dissatisfying encounters with ezbuy Malaysia before (delayed ETA, parcel sent wrong to their Sabah warehouse and so much more) that's why totally lost hope on them. Personally am a SVIP membership but they don't even know how to talk properly to customers 😡
I see, so we still need to wait until item arrived to the warehouse
I thought they can give estimates before that
Which shipping method do you normally used and how long does it usually take to arrive?
Any specific shipping method need to be used for electronic items?
alucard89
post Dec 6 2016, 09:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,301 posts

Bravo ezbuy
Bought my item with discounted price during black friday from last week
Today my order got cancelled without my acknowledgement, apparently i had to topup more since i have to pay for full price when i clearly bought that with discounted price.
Just how slow is their response when taking orders?
Like a week delay?

This post has been edited by alucard89: Dec 6 2016, 09:18 PM
alucard89
post Jan 10 2017, 10:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,301 posts

QUOTE(annmix @ Jan 5 2017, 06:30 PM)
Jus use taobao forwarder direct lah so easy i dont understand why u all like to use all these 3rd party . Taobao direct forwarder only charge rmb19 per 1kg (rm13), u can keep 20days at thier warehouse to combined all your product. I normally buy clothes so they will jus put every pakage from different seller into 1 big plastic bag. Usually reach KL (Me) after 3 days from guangzhou. Jus received mine today that sent out from gz warehoure on monday. Payment n tracking also so easy .
Prime membership is quite worth it, especially for really heavy items and bulky one. I've received 80℅ of my orders so far and they're all in great condition.
Which I'm quite surprised really considering how people complain all the time about their service haha.
alucard89
post Jul 4 2017, 09:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,301 posts

My experience has been great so far
Which is not what i expected after seeing all these negative feedback
Been using their prime shipping & buy from us, all my item so far arrived within estimated time.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:11 PM