Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Be aware of ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou MY)!

views

TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 13 2016, 07:31 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(hanrx7 @ Jun 13 2016, 03:00 PM)
u can told them that u are not bought rice pack..
Hahahaha nice one 😂
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 13 2016, 07:35 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(douglas_tong @ Jun 13 2016, 03:15 PM)
sigh, after reading this I am not sure how to get things i want from taobao.
got to know about ezbuy but since reading this, zero confidence.

any suggestion?
I have few friends who purchased from Taobao directly, they told me that Taobao now has options in which you can directly ship to your address or something. I'm not so familiar with it, but you can try check out Taobao and see.

I'm now using WaaDaigou, it's a relatively small forwarder company compared to ezbuy. But because it is small and they don't heavily market themselves *yet*, so they're very friendly and customer-oriented 😄 So far, my few parcels came in time and in good condition. If they're continuing with this rate, I guess I'll be using their services in the long run smile.gif
jerm57
post Jun 14 2016, 11:23 AM

Casual
350 posts

hmm.gif hmm.gif hmm.gif

8kg volumetric weight sounds a bit high but is totally plausible because you bought 3 pair of shoes. I guess you could request them to squeeze your shoes into one bag and possibly damage it. They just didn't want to deliver your leather shoes like hamm chinn peng. Should have just nego for a lower price rather than make a big fuss.

They also did the right thing by giving you a massive discount on shipping, but you still not happy. Win liao lorr.

Mostly TS just don't know how volumetric weight works.
SUSkcng999
post Jun 14 2016, 11:56 AM

Casual
455 posts

Hi there, i bought cook accressories cost rm299.00 by credit card on April 2016, when receive stock then open it got one dent n scratch. So just pack it again without used n return it. One blue note return stock copy. Keep calling customer service until today June 2016 without my money refund nor any solution. Every time i have to call n waiting n listen music around 8 to 10 mins n never call me at once from April to June 2016. Always advertise at NTV7 but no respone from customer service n money refund. Advertisement at tv7 n tv9 just cover the sales only without care any customer return stock n complaint n refund their money. This kind of cj wow shop please close sales treat compare previous time Smart Shop much better n have few outlet shop to walk in n return goods n refund.
Will inform to goverment consumer sales department n any related goverment to protect malaysian.
For everyone happen like this please share n keep on posting cause cj wow shop took our's money without refund.

Anyone face this problem? icon_question.gif
BloodAngel
post Jul 11 2016, 10:07 PM

4 posts

Hi Guys & Gals,

My girl having the same problems. The customer service hotlline is not reachable and the message reply is damn slow.
The clothes received have no size indication on it and the size are either is too big or too small. blink.gif Wonder did they check the goods before send out.
Or maybe there is communication breakdown between the taobao and ezbuy malaysia. mad.gif Lousy service mad.gif ranting.gif

PetomJL
post Jul 12 2016, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(douglas_tong @ Jun 13 2016, 03:15 PM)
sigh, after reading this I am not sure how to get things i want from taobao.
got to know about ezbuy but since reading this, zero confidence.

any suggestion?
I've tried Taobao's SEA shipping 3 times already, I think they are ok and quite cheap.

There are 2 types of service: 1) Taobao's Direct Shipping and 2) Taobao's Forwarder.

For no. 1) They will quote the shipping cost at the checkout. So need to shop all things and checkout at same time. Then you don't need to do anything else just wait for it to arrive. From my experience, this option is cheaper if your item is heavy.

For no. 2) There are 3 registered forwarders you can choose from. I guess there's no big difference between them, I just choose the cheapest one. The shipping cost will only be quoted after each items reach the warehouse and weighed. You can shop separately and decide when to ask them to consolidate, pack and ship to you. There are a number of days whre you can keep the items for free in the warehouse,1 week I think.
The no. 2 option, is cheaper than the direct shipping if your item is relatively light (below 3kg or so).

SonnyCooL
post Jul 12 2016, 07:10 PM

Web Bastard
5,957 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 13 2016, 07:35 PM)
I have few friends who purchased from Taobao directly, they told me that Taobao now has options in which you can directly ship to your address or something. I'm not so familiar with it, but you can try check out Taobao and see.

I'm now using WaaDaigou, it's a relatively small forwarder company compared to ezbuy. But because it is small and they don't heavily market themselves *yet*, so they're very friendly and customer-oriented 😄 So far, my few parcels came in time and in good condition. If they're continuing with this rate, I guess I'll be using their services in the long run smile.gif
ask me anything u want to know ??? hopefully we can answer you smile.gif
guysmiley
post Jul 12 2016, 07:18 PM

Casual
308 posts

happened to me. informed them to split my parcel into 2. at first they were reluctant. then afetr a week they decided to do it. from rm300 per parcel based on dimensional weight to less than rm50 for 2 parcels by physical weight.

wasnt lucky for my friend that ordered bicycle rims. physical weight is less than 2kg. but the box is too big and cost him almost rm150.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jul 12 2016, 10:04 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(PetomJL @ Jul 12 2016, 03:43 PM)
I've tried Taobao's SEA shipping 3 times already, I think they are ok and quite cheap.

There are 2 types of service: 1) Taobao's Direct Shipping and 2) Taobao's Forwarder.

For no. 1) They will quote the shipping cost at the checkout. So need to shop all things and checkout at same time. Then you don't need to do anything else just wait for it to arrive. From my experience, this option is cheaper if your item is heavy.

For no. 2) There are 3 registered forwarders you can choose from. I guess there's no big difference between them, I just choose the cheapest one. The shipping cost will only be quoted after each items reach the warehouse and weighed. You can shop separately and decide when to ask them to consolidate, pack and ship to you. There are a number of days whre you can keep the items for free in the warehouse,1 week I think.
The no. 2 option, is cheaper than the direct shipping if your item is relatively light (below 3kg or so).
My friend tried the Taobao Direct Shipping Service last month... And her parcel was lost sad.gif

She told me that she has always used the direct shipping service but this is the first time she experience this kind of issue.

Upon waiting for more than two weeks, her parcel still haven't arrive and just like every normal human being, she was of course worried. She contacted Taobao service agent but they were so slow and ask redundant questions. After acquiring the tracking number, she found out her parcel is in Hong Kong instead.

The most troublesome part is, Taobao pushed the blame to the China courier company for the parcel mislocation and the refunds can only be made in terms of funds transfer in local (China) bank account.

Means no China bank account = no money back.

WTF?

I haven't kepoh with my friend to follow up on the issue but I would personally recommend if it's an expensive item; using forwarder is better cuz in case if anything happens they will be blamed hehehe 😛

TSBaoFatAuto
post Jul 12 2016, 10:11 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(guysmiley @ Jul 12 2016, 07:18 PM)
happened to me. informed them to split my parcel into 2. at first they were reluctant. then afetr a week they decided to do it. from rm300 per parcel based on dimensional weight to less than rm50 for 2 parcels by physical weight.

wasnt lucky for my friend that ordered bicycle rims. physical weight is less than 2kg. but the box is too big and cost him almost rm150.
Aiyoo 2kg RM150 wtf. But ok la in your case, ezbuy willing to split the parcel or not a lot of money gone. Another good option I can suggest is to use the Buy-For-Me service instead; they will help you to repackage into the most smallest form possible LOL. But their Buy-For-Me service they will hike up abit currency la
ah_suknat
post Jul 13 2016, 03:46 AM

whoooooooooooooop
5,170 posts

This kind of businesa they always pok silap

They will over charge you on the weight, if you agree, they just diam diam charge you, if you bising, they will say oh sorry its our fault.

How many people actually measures their own items upon receiving anyway?
miyakochan89
post Jul 23 2016, 07:53 PM

Wut?
6,615 posts

Damn. I only noticed this thread. I ordered something plastic, 40pcs above. And they charged me shipping for 6KG! When I went to take the parcel just now, it was so super light. Urgh. I am gonna weigh it later and see.

asyadeema
post Jul 25 2016, 09:17 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(dvinez @ Jun 10 2016, 12:19 PM)
refering to their reply, ur item kena volumetric weight
maybe u seldom use postage hmm.gif
Ya, couldnt agree more with dvinez. Your shoes must be coming with a box so they will charge it volumetric charge.
ycs
post Jul 26 2016, 03:00 PM

3,956 posts

i notice ezybuy shipping rates seems on the high side
spacelion
post Jul 27 2016, 06:09 PM

Ada Liu
1,668 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 11:23 AM)
I am here just to express my frustration and alerting current and potential ezbuy users. So disappointed with their services. After all my parcels have arrived, I will never ever use their shit service again.  ranting.gif
are you fucking stupid or what

the weight is based on volume not on how much it actually weigh

if u ask them to repackage without shoe box sure the weight is a lot less.
shin_daria
post Jul 28 2016, 01:33 AM

24 posts

Lucky TS ended it good with ezbuy.
my story wasnt so lucky. twice buy from ezbuy twice also problem.
one time, item is 1 kg but 80cm size. they re-packed it in the biggest box they have, at least 130cm in size! Box was practically one-third filled!

second time--this was the straw that broke the camels back. Bought inflatable chair which as a cover packaging (ie a bag to keep the chair in), and in the warehouse the staff chatted with me. "u have defect a bit, i refund rm2" and show grainy picture of what looks like the packaging torn. I asked "is it the cover that is defected?" and he said "yes" so I said refund accepted.

And the item arrived. No, not the packaging defect, THE INFLATABLE CHAIR ITSELF WAS TORN. LITERALLY GOT HOLE. How to use? I send picture in chat. they say " eh i thought you understand us, we meant cover as the chair itself" wah so shit ah your English. obvious want to cover own ass. I pestered again and they ask for "proof of picture that chair is not inflatable anymore" . So I fill the chair and I send a picture of the deflated chair (literally become lembik after 10 mins because you know, got HOLES doh.gif ). and they said THEY CANNOT SEE so can only refund 30%.

I'm gonna go back to using taobao consolidation. at least if got defect i can chat with seller directly. ezbuy can go to the same rabbit hole with ensogo. pfft!
et29tan
post Jul 28 2016, 12:02 PM

1 posts

I have been using ezbuy but I think the days have to come to an end. Compared to other agents, they charge a slightly lower shipping rate, but they charge you an incredibly high conversion rate, which end up is more expensive compared to others and/or direct buy from taobao.

Besides, I have experienced many times about their poor customer service. They never hear your complaints, although the delivery was late than promised date, they never say sorry, they only say the parcel has been prioritized, they can't do anything at the moment, except for a sound-like-computerized apology. So what for to set the date while can't even stick with it for many times?

As for their email response, I can say that is the worst email customer service I ever encountered. Normal company takes max 2 days to respond, they have to take 5-7 days. There was one time I immediately send my email within 1 min after I received a response from ezbuy, as I was aware of their inattentive. However, despite my instant reply, I had to wait for few days for them to answer my simple question, which is regarding miscalculation of amount (if you do not double check the amount especially amount after conversion, you may lose some money).

Calling them can be even worse, the staff is not informative, and not responsive. I have no where to get a satisfied customer experience from this agent. Email, call, online chat, none of them help.

If you don't believe me, you can try to use taobao direct buy and you can see the total price including international shipping before you checkout, and then you compare with the price that you pay to ezbuy.

Lastly, they have really bad management in terms of warehouse and their affiliates. There was one time I checked with them about my parcel, later they told me it was just arrived in their warehouse in KL and they would arrange a delivery to my house ASAP. After 2 days, I didn't receive my parcel so I checked with them again, this time they told me the parcel JUST arrived their warehouse and they will arrange a delivery to my house ASAP. WTF the stories are the same, 2 days passed and the parcel was still JUST ARRIVED. I could not hold myself but to scold them WTF last 2 days I checked you told me it was arrived, then no response from them anymore. I tirelessly checked with them again, then this time they told me they would prioritize the parcel, but no apology, no sincere, nothing.

Think twice if you want to use this agent.
bb100
post Jul 29 2016, 08:11 AM

Editable...finally!
1,439 posts

LYN got Taobao agents wan, why don't wanna use their service?

Some of them are /k/tards too.

One trustable one is wenten.

My friends and myself bought quite a few times with him, all very satisfied.
wenten
post Jul 29 2016, 11:44 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(bb100 @ Jul 29 2016, 08:11 AM)
LYN got Taobao agents wan, why don't wanna use their service?

Some of them are /k/tards too.

One trustable one is wenten.

My friends and myself bought quite a few times with him, all very satisfied.
flex.gif rclxm9.gif
andrekua2
post Jul 29 2016, 07:47 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,489 posts

I think many use forwarder because they want flexibility in ordering more items later.

I only had two bad experiences and both were related to Taobao global shipping. First time they forgot one of the bag. Second time they refused to accept xiaomi usb chargers shipment. Had to filed for return and waste shipping.

If you want to use forwarder, I must strongly recommend 4px. Their service is really top notch. I never had any problem with them. I had chargers shipped, even a sex toys that came with small tube of lubricant also get through. Never tio tax also. They declare the whole list cheap 2.

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:16 AM