Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PS VITA/ PS TV™ Community Thread | V14

views

new_userCG
post Dec 27 2017, 05:21 PM

0 posts

hi guys...i'm new to ps vita...few years too late maybe....sorry if dis question have been answered b4...
- during initial setup of the ps vita, does it matter if i choose country as Malaysia if i want to use US PSN as my account..i've registered US PSN on my PC...

- another question...has anyone play tokyo xanadu...???how's da game...??

This post has been edited by new_userCG: Dec 27 2017, 05:24 PM
Mubarak90
post Jan 3 2018, 03:30 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(new_userCG @ Dec 27 2017, 05:21 PM)
hi guys...i'm new to ps vita...few years too late maybe....sorry if dis question have been answered b4...
- during initial setup of the ps vita, does it matter if i choose country as Malaysia if i want to use US PSN as my account..i've registered US PSN on my PC...

- another question...has anyone play tokyo xanadu...???how's da game...??
Regarding your first question, I believe if you just log in to your US account, it'll be binded to that account.
Jhs
post Jan 31 2018, 09:41 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

Will triple A gaming launch on PS Vita anymore?
Like Killzone Mercenary and Uncharted: Golden Abyss .
Mubarak90
post Feb 5 2018, 02:19 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(Jhs @ Jan 31 2018, 09:41 PM)
Will triple A gaming launch on PS Vita anymore?
Like Killzone Mercenary and Uncharted: Golden Abyss .
There is news on PS3's Catherine Remastered version for 2018.
Necromancer
post Feb 8 2018, 01:50 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

I'm very fed up with my PSV 1000. Often getting "An error has occurred" followed by auto-reboot. This used to happen but not THIS often. Last night when I was playing Dragon Quest Builders I experienced this thrice in less than 2 hours; which is really annoying because of lost game progress (I can't be saving every 5 minutes). Therefore, I did a back up of my save data; restored the console to default setting, rebuilt data & formatted memory card. Problem still persists. Did some Googling and there are still no solutions to date.

So two questions,

1. Anyone has experienced this and found a fix which actually works?
2. I'm considering the purchase of a PSV2000 (in hopes that this problem is not there) - anyone knows which shop still carries? I've asked Impulse Gaming & Heavy Arms. They do not carry this anymore, which of course I'm not surprised. My only choice is probably to get it off Lazada but I'm a bit reluctant because of the shipping time.

Advice, guys?

Killer Tomato
post Feb 8 2018, 02:52 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(Necromancer @ Feb 8 2018, 01:50 PM)
I'm very fed up with my PSV 1000. Often getting "An error has occurred" followed by auto-reboot. This used to happen but not THIS often. Last night when I was playing Dragon Quest Builders I experienced this thrice in less than 2 hours; which is really annoying because of lost game progress (I can't be saving every 5 minutes). Therefore, I did a back up of my save data; restored the console to default setting, rebuilt data & formatted memory card. Problem still persists. Did some Googling and there are still no solutions to date.

So two questions,

2. I'm considering the purchase of a PSV2000 (in hopes that this problem is not there) - anyone knows which shop still carries? I've asked Impulse Gaming & Heavy Arms. They do not carry this anymore, which of course I'm not surprised. My only choice is probably to get it off Lazada but I'm a bit reluctant because of the shipping time.

Advice, guys?
Happened to me before.
Same game.
IIRC, I delete and reinstall the game then redownload the update file.
I dont hv ps plus, so I cant backup save game data seperately, so no choice need to replay from start.
If you hv ps plus, I think you can backup the game save in sony server before delete the game.

Before that, I hv done as per what what you did, but the the problem still reoccur.
Necromancer
post Feb 8 2018, 03:00 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

QUOTE(Killer Tomato @ Feb 8 2018, 02:52 PM)
Happened to me before.
Same game.
IIRC, I delete and reinstall the game then redownload the update file.
I dont hv ps plus, so I cant backup save game data seperately, so no choice need to replay from start.
If you hv ps plus, I think you can backup the game save in sony server before delete the game.

Before that, I hv done as per what what you did, but the the problem still reoccur.
Which model are you using?

Yes I did back up using ps plus but I just cannot tolerate being interrupted when I'm in the middle of the quest. It's really not funny to re-do quests.
Killer Tomato
post Feb 8 2018, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(Necromancer @ Feb 8 2018, 03:00 PM)
Which model are you using?

Yes I did back up using ps plus but I just cannot tolerate being interrupted when I'm in the middle of the quest. It's really not funny to re-do quests.
1k model.

Maybe you can reinstall the game as what I did.
Sunsetdeska
post Feb 8 2018, 06:42 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

So two questions,

Advice, guys?
i thought i'm the only one..
by the way what is the "age" of your vita?
anyway sometime when playing, there will be a graphic glitch
occur and then the reboot problem,
i ask online and either the vita is dying or the memory card problem
which need to reformat it.. (havent try yet)

After finished last vita game, i put at shelf become collection item lulz
Mubarak90
post Feb 9 2018, 09:36 AM

Casual
482 posts

So two questions,

Advice, guys?
1. I have the game, but never got the chance to play it yet. I'll try it out, but with other games, never experienced it.
2. Well, my suggestion is unless you want a specific color for your PSV 2000, maybe a used model is sufficient as they're usually cheaper and probably easier to get.
Necromancer
post Feb 9 2018, 10:35 AM

Getting Started
255 posts

After much Googling, messaging and calling, I have finally managed to secure a unit of the PSV2000 from USJ TV Game Trading @ The Summit. At this rate beggars can't be choosers, the only color left is black hence I settled for that. Spoke to the guy and was told that most probably my fat PSV's board is screwed (which I'm also convinced after I did my due diligence on gaming boards).

Not sure why many condemn the slim model (the display isn't a significant downgrade from OLED & anyway mine already had the Mura effect which bugged me sometimes). Battery life is better & most of all really like the grip. It's lighter, and more compact thus resulting in greater gaming comfort.

No issues encountered thus far even though I used my old memory stick. Fingers crossed! I still need my Vita to play games like Persona 3&5 Dancing as well as remake of Katherine.

What is everyone else looking forward to?
Mubarak90
post Feb 9 2018, 11:13 AM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(Necromancer @ Feb 9 2018, 10:35 AM)
After much Googling, messaging and calling, I have finally managed to secure a unit of the PSV2000 from USJ TV Game Trading @ The Summit. At this rate beggars can't be choosers, the only color left is black hence I settled for that. Spoke to the guy and was told that most probably my fat PSV's board is screwed (which I'm also convinced after I did my due diligence on gaming boards).

Not sure why many condemn the slim model (the display isn't a significant downgrade from OLED & anyway mine already had the Mura effect which bugged me sometimes). Battery life is better & most of all really like the grip. It's lighter, and more compact thus resulting in greater gaming comfort.

No issues encountered thus far even though I used my old memory stick. Fingers crossed! I still need my Vita to play games like Persona 3&5 Dancing as well as remake of Katherine.

What is everyone else looking forward to?
Nice, I hope this one serves you well in the years to come. smile.gif

I've never owned the PSV 1000, but my PSV 2000 screen is definitely great in my opinion. You'll probably complain about it if you play it side by side with the PSV 1000.

What I look forward would be the successor of PSV that plays PSV games natively. tongue.gif
Zaryl
post Mar 12 2018, 10:52 AM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

i just discovered the "greatness await" in playing remote play between my Ps4 pro and my ps vita 1000 yesterday.

played it at my office that has a very fast broadband line. My home using Unifi 50mbps.
smooth as butter, no input lag nonewhatsoever.

now i try to find PS vita TV but to my horror, it's not being sold anymore. know where can i get on? afraid to buy at lazada because scammers.

or is there a special attachment/special grip for ps vita where the L2/R2 L3/R3 button is easily accessible? How much?

hmm.gif
mcdeck
post Mar 12 2018, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
287 posts

Are they going to release Persona 5 to the Vita? Sad that I heard only Dancing All Night only released on this platform.

What a shame as the Persona 4: Golden is a great game that cannot be missed on the Vita and I am truly hope that P5 will come to the console.
Necromancer
post Mar 19 2018, 11:49 AM

Getting Started
255 posts

QUOTE(Zaryl @ Mar 12 2018, 10:52 AM)
i just discovered the "greatness await" in playing remote play between my Ps4 pro and my ps vita 1000 yesterday.

played it at my office that has a very fast broadband line. My home using Unifi 50mbps.
smooth as butter, no input lag nonewhatsoever.

now i try to find PS vita TV but to my horror, it's not being sold anymore. know where can i get on? afraid to buy at lazada because scammers.

or is there a special attachment/special grip for ps vita where the L2/R2 L3/R3 button is easily accessible? How much?

hmm.gif
Try Play-asia but seems quite pricey for PSV TV.

QUOTE(mcdeck @ Mar 12 2018, 06:25 PM)
  Are they going to release Persona 5 to the Vita? Sad that I heard only Dancing All Night only released on this platform.

What a shame as the Persona 4: Golden is a great game that cannot be missed on the Vita and I am truly hope that P5 will come to the console.

Personally I think we're quite lucky that we will be getting P3+P5 dancing games as well as Katherine. As we all know, PSV is a dying console. To actually even get these games, I would really say it might be final gifts from Atlus. If anything, they should consider porting older games like SMT DDSI/DDSII & Nocturne. P5 seems to new to be ported? Perhaps on the next Sony handheld if it ever happens (I believe it will, a company just does not simply cede to another in the handheld sector).
miyamoto_musashi
post Sep 25 2018, 10:31 AM

20 posts

Hi guys

I bought a vita in Japan. It came with a adaptor for charging. I lost that. Can I use any other adaptor for it?
LegendLee
post Sep 25 2018, 10:57 AM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Elite
2,681 posts

QUOTE(miyamoto_musashi @ Sep 25 2018, 10:31 AM)
Hi guys

I bought a vita in Japan. It came with a adaptor for charging. I lost that. Can I use any other adaptor for it?
Which vita ?
Vita 2000 uses microusb so any common phone charger would work.

For vita 1000. There is a proprietary head.
However, if you have that. You can just connect that cable to a regular usb power adaptor/power bank.
chriscrossx
post Oct 18 2018, 10:25 PM

22 posts

hi guys.. i know i am late to this vita console. wanted to get one but heard about henkaku stuff and sd2vita. i was wondering with the current stock of ps vita, am i still able to install henkaku and sd2vita. according to the official henkaku web, it states that i need 3.60 firmware but most versions now start at least at 3.65 for new purchase. am i still able to install henkaku on new devices running on 3.65 and 3.68?
arcteryx
post Dec 15 2018, 10:01 AM

40 posts

Hey guys.. i am few years late.. is it worth to get a ps vita 2k? I dont gave ps4 though. Just want to have it when I’m on my long haul flight. 😅
toytoy
post Dec 19 2018, 11:54 PM

Enthusiast
871 posts

PS Vita is Dead. Get a 2nd hand switch. Much better.

32 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:23 PM