Maxis, Maxis

views

junkyman
post Mar 12 2016, 10:01 AM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(wingwp @ Mar 11 2016, 08:42 PM)
well said finally, this is golden

i also been with Maxis 10yrs+ & nvr proud of it or ask for better treatment, i feel expensive i call for plan adjustment & get cheaper deal tats it

and NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUISINESS (not saying to u x-frame) I stay with Maxis

chill~
well you sure is a loaded and die hard loyal of Maxis thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif , if the telco suit you need stay with ya. We just want to get what really deserve and as always be the

wise consumers rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif . whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif
junkyman
post Mar 12 2016, 09:20 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(wingwp @ Mar 12 2016, 08:21 PM)
fucuk u, did u read any word i said with "loyal" cipek
From your reaction sure lol
junkyman
post Mar 15 2016, 02:25 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(iwubpreve @ Mar 15 2016, 11:25 AM)
just take RM68 5GB + unlimited call sms enough liao smile.gif

need to port out at celcom only will get this invitation for being "loyal"
because theres still too much 'loyal' with MAXIS, so they are not worry bout it, and when you port out, they counter offer which some 'loyal' customers will gladly accept it icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
junkyman
post Mar 16 2016, 07:52 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

Just port out, then maxis will call you all loyal customer for counter offer simple as that.
junkyman
post Mar 18 2016, 10:04 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(hensky @ Mar 18 2016, 08:03 PM)
first bill came already. previously rm300++ per month, now RM180 per month.

principal line maxis one 188 plan RM88, 1 supp line maxis 158 plan RM68, 1 supp line share with principal line RM48.
Loaded !!
junkyman
post Mar 22 2016, 05:44 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

rm 78 for 5gig - maxis royal plan seem like all the 'loyal' will flock to it soon !!!!!!
junkyman
post Mar 29 2016, 06:06 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(EdwardLim @ Mar 29 2016, 05:18 PM)
With Maxis since 2002, getting nothing but paying more. Used to pay bill of nearly RM300/month (3 number in 1 accounbt) can't remember for how many years paying this amount.
Lately there's a zerolution launched. dunno want to be happy or sad. I am not entitle for this. Sad because I am so long customer. Happy is I have no contract with them. Since after finish my Samsung Note 2 contract i swear not to have any contract with them.

Now change all my plan to the minimal.
Main line MOP 98
another 2 line surfmore 30

Now every month not acceding RM200.

Thanks to maxis for not appreciative.

This time your plans really pissed many ppl off. Will find a time to walk in to celcom and never look back again.
better do it before 31.3.2016
junkyman
post Mar 29 2016, 06:08 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(csvlee @ Mar 29 2016, 06:00 PM)
My exact sentiment. Celcom only claim wide coverage but frequent fluctuations between 3G and 4G plus slow speed.
if your place encounter such fluctuation then better keep to Maxis, no point later cursing the line and upset bout it. Wait till 7-April and see what Maxis to offer
junkyman
post Apr 4 2016, 08:42 AM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Apr 4 2016, 08:37 AM)
Caught this on her FB. Seriously, why is she working for maxis? She should be a politician. Sounds like the same crap we get from them...
Forgive me for having a more general response here as i need to get your account details in a separate PM.

On competitor offers: yes there is a data price war right now and Maxis has been slow to respond. So yes, i understand your frustration and we are trying to correct the difference for our existing customers right now.

Why were we priced the way we were in the first place? The difference between us and the telco you named is that - quite honestly - we chose a high investment high quality approach to growing mobile data usage. If you compare the 3 telcos public financial reports over the last few years, Maxis invests much more in our 4g data infrastructure, and our pricing has always been premium to maintain that quality. Some customers prefer low cost and dont mind congestion but as a company we wanted to serve customers who did not mind paying a slight premium for a better, more worry free experience. It worked for us very well as we were the only big 3 player that gained market share last year. Until very recently (when every player dropped price to win back the customers we gained last year) our premium was acceptable to most Maxis customers. We know it isnt acceptable any more which is why we are making proactive additional GB offers to existing customers to close the difference.

On the targeted offers, yes we give out different offers to existing customers. The CRM team decides what to give to whom based on a variety of factors: how long youve been a maxis customer, how much data you use, how many lines you have, payment/credit history, propensity to try new services, etc. All banks, telcos and some airlines do this BECAUSE existing customers are more valuable to new ones. Thats why we dont advertise these. Not because they are "secret", but because they are not offered to a new joiner with no history.

Very sorry about CS response time to you. We try to get as much info to the frontline but sometimes things fall thru the cracks. Please pm me your number & name (if diff from FB name) and we will sort it out.

Lastly, supplementary line offers better than main principal: that doesnt sound right to me. With permission, I will pm you separately on this as i need more info on your case.

Thank you again for directing this to me, and sorry again for all this back n forth stuff.

Sulin, Maxis
since you so upset with Maxis, why dont just port out to other telco, unless you waiting them to offer better package
junkyman
post Apr 4 2016, 09:18 AM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(wingwp @ Apr 4 2016, 08:58 AM)
the more i read these moron msg from Maxis basher here i feel want to accept Maxis offer more
go ahead accept the Maxis package if it suit your need where other telcos dont
junkyman
post Apr 5 2016, 11:45 AM

Regular
1,250 posts

a lots of corporate company still support Maxis so loss of some small fishes will not do much harm to their overall business plan
junkyman
post Apr 5 2016, 12:11 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(angel-girl @ Apr 5 2016, 11:56 AM)
just received sms from maxis said the port out is cancelled due to responded the porting sms with NO when actually i replied YES. welldone maxis well done.
[attachmentid=6315063]
go straight to the centre to port out !!!!!!!!!!!!
junkyman
post Apr 5 2016, 03:32 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

wait another two days and see what MaxShit will offer. No need speculate here and there
junkyman
post Apr 6 2016, 03:30 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(JayChouYEE @ Apr 6 2016, 03:27 PM)
As for postpaid, Maxis lost some 19k postpaid subscribers in the quarter
such a small portion of 19k customers. For Maxis is nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
junkyman
post Apr 7 2016, 12:48 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(phoneadvisor @ Apr 7 2016, 12:44 PM)
I think yesterdays WeBe by TM-P1 new 4G service provider is going to change Maxis to MaxShit Big time  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

They probably are in panic mode now and wait to see how WeBe's generous plans going to affect their customers base.

Let's hope they hit the record number of Exodus from Maxshit  rclxm9.gif
We need wait and see how the Webe coverage and services doing !!!!!!!!!!! For time being maybe only available around Klang valley !!!!!!!!
junkyman
post Apr 7 2016, 02:29 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(moron88 @ Apr 7 2016, 02:27 PM)
Webe is running on celcom's network. so the coverage would be the same as what celcom users are currently receiving iinm. biggrin.gif

http://www.malaysianwireless.com/2016/01/t...mestic-roaming/
oh dear, later celcom network will over loaded. Not good vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif
junkyman
post Apr 7 2016, 03:01 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(kuntakinte @ Apr 7 2016, 02:42 PM)
Yes and No because P1 will only roam on celcom 3G network meaning as long as P1 4G is available, you will be connected to it otherwise it will auto switch to celcom 3G

But I can tell you reliably that YES will be launching their VoLTE network before June this year. I've we've seen the xiaomi compatible device in action and it's very fast. According to them, it's YES coverage will be entire Malaysia and will be better if not on par with existing Yes Wimax coverage

Edit: just to add, it will be game changing disruptive from a price point I was told. They dont want to repeat  the same mistakes of Wimax launch
Ya right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But sorry to say till now YES mobile is OVER EXPENSIVE
junkyman
post Apr 7 2016, 03:35 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(Shinyrayn @ Apr 7 2016, 03:31 PM)
Maxis gave me 15GB for 188 plan!
good. if you satisfy then keep using the plan thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
junkyman
post Apr 7 2016, 05:35 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

maxis still silent on launching new plan
junkyman
post Apr 7 2016, 05:39 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(Ayrehn @ Apr 7 2016, 05:36 PM)
I think it's gonna be tomorrow right?
Let's wait for an awesome deal lol  rclxm9.gif
whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif yawn.gif yawn.gif yawn.gif yawn.gif By next week KIng of Mobile - WEBE will swept all telco clean

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0215sec    0.41    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:06 PM