Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

60 Pages « < 45 46 47 48 49 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Quotation VS Interior Design, You ask we answer

views

thelifechangingme
post Oct 20 2020, 12:31 PM

42 posts

Hello, have anyone tried the Makeover guys before? I have just asked for their quotation, price a bit high I'm not sure about if it's worth it or not...
TSFeifeikon
post Oct 26 2020, 10:40 AM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(terryfu @ Oct 5 2020, 08:46 PM)
No need. Normal door will do
please check your pm . biggrin.gif
TSFeifeikon
post Oct 26 2020, 10:45 AM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(amoi_amoi2 @ Oct 7 2020, 03:04 PM)
last time I check with LK cabinet maker they minimum cabinet order 10k
I'm surprise how come they so LC don do small cabinet .
1480 mm wardrobe you do ?
because if only 2 or 3k cabinet cannot cover the cost
cost for material + labour + transport +discussion x 3times
normally carpenter provide this service for previous customer it for service biggrin.gif
TSFeifeikon
post Oct 26 2020, 10:48 AM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(longpants @ Oct 13 2020, 02:05 AM)
Hi Sifu need some advice coz I’m looking into sub sale condo with existing built in Kitchen cabinet with table top but I’m no expert in this. The table tops still looks good but only the sink area the wood doesn’t look good anymore.
1. Instead of tearing the whole thing for a rebuild, can the particular area be refurbished (e.g. change board, etc) ?
2. If I plan to keep the Existing kitchen cabinet but just plan to do retiling of the entire kitchen floor, can the cabinets be temporarily removed for the retiling? Or do you have a better suggestion?
1.sure no problem
2.removed the cabinet and retiling is the best choose biggrin.gif
TSFeifeikon
post Oct 26 2020, 10:49 AM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(ho-ll @ Oct 13 2020, 11:28 PM)
Hi, I have a 20 year-old apartment (Size: 1105sqft), which I have the intention to do renovation with the following scope:

1. Toilet x 2 (Tiling, new sink & toilet bowl)
2. Plaster ceiling in 90% area
3. Flooring (Remove existing tiles & parquet, install tiles)
4. Kitchen cabinet
5. Lighting
6. Painting

With the scope above, looking for advice if RM80K-100K budget would be sufficient? Thank you!
your budget can get extra cabinet as well thumbsup.gif
TSFeifeikon
post Oct 26 2020, 10:50 AM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(HAMILYSER @ Oct 18 2020, 07:19 PM)
Hi Feifeikon, can pm your contact pls.

I just got my keys to my condo, would like to get a quotation from you.

Thank you!
sure please check your pm .
TSFeifeikon
post Oct 26 2020, 10:54 AM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(thelifechangingme @ Oct 20 2020, 12:31 PM)
Hello, have anyone tried the Makeover guys before? I have just asked for their quotation, price a bit high I'm not sure about if it's worth it or not...
they focus on Property service+Renovation package .
it's worth because you no need headache go everywhere to source the furniture ,
especially now CMCO . thumbup.gif

thelifechangingme
post Oct 26 2020, 04:49 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(Feifeikon @ Oct 26 2020, 10:54 AM)
they focus on Property service+Renovation package .
it's worth because you no need headache go everywhere to source the furniture ,
especially now CMCO .  thumbup.gif
Yeah true, but i see most of the products they have in the package are Ikea products which are for decoration and I dont really need them... what I think it's worth is probably the lighting services and wallpaper from them, which will be super headache for me. Anyone has any feedback? Still contemplating...
DragonReine
post Oct 26 2020, 11:47 PM

just another dog on the Internet
2,521 posts

QUOTE(thelifechangingme @ Oct 26 2020, 04:49 PM)
Yeah true, but i see most of the products they have in the package are Ikea products which are for decoration and I dont really need them... what I think it's worth is probably the lighting services and wallpaper from them, which will be super headache for me. Anyone has any feedback? Still contemplating...
From friend who got them to renovate her rental properties:

1) Very hands off experience. You can't customise much beyond choosing to add/remove items. They give you a set of themes based on past projects, you chose the theme, and they'll decorate for you.

2) Quality of furnishings is so-so. Looks great on camera to attract tenants but might not hold well for long term.

3) When you get their package your contacts will be "sold" to them to a client pool where they'll supposedly look for tenants for you.

4) Recommended if you're having an old investment property you're having troubles renting out and need refurbishing, and you want to target more upper class/expat tenants. But if own stay and/or it's still a relatively new unit with decent workmanship, and you want to rent locally for cheaper, not really recommended because it's not exactly ideal design sense for local market. Selling point is that it's cheap, fuss-free, and very photogenic design. So if that's what you want, feel free to engage them.
thelifechangingme
post Nov 1 2020, 06:41 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(DragonReine @ Oct 26 2020, 11:47 PM)

1) Very hands off experience. You can't customise much beyond choosing to add/remove items. They give you a set of themes based on past projects, you chose the theme, and they'll decorate for you.

2) Quality of furnishings is so-so. Looks great on camera to attract tenants but might not hold well for long term.

3) When you get their package your contacts will be "sold" to them to a client pool where they'll supposedly look for tenants for you.

4) Recommended if you're having an old investment property you're having troubles renting out and need refurbishing, and you want to target more upper class/expat tenants. But if own stay and/or it's still a relatively new unit with decent workmanship,  and you want to rent locally for cheaper, not really recommended because it's not exactly ideal design sense for local market. Selling point is that it's cheap, fuss-free, and very photogenic design. So if that's what you want, feel free to engage them.
I see, then i don't think it suits me because I'm looking to stay in this property myself, would want quality more than anything to live comfortably. Thank you so much for the feedbacks, really helps a lot!
TSFeifeikon
post Nov 16 2020, 05:19 PM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(DragonReine @ Oct 26 2020, 11:47 PM)

4) Recommended if you're having an old investment property you're having troubles renting out and need refurbishing, and you want to target more upper class/expat tenants. But if own stay and/or it's still a relatively new unit with decent workmanship,  and you want to rent locally for cheaper, not really recommended because it's not exactly ideal design sense for local market. Selling point is that it's cheap, fuss-free, and very photogenic design. So if that's what you want, feel free to engage them.
thank you sharing this information ya thumbup.gif
Tom and jerry
post Nov 26 2020, 10:16 AM

13 posts

Can i install ikea kitchen cabinet but for the table top i choose outside from KC maker?
Tom and jerry
post Nov 26 2020, 10:16 AM

13 posts

Can i install ikea kitchen cabinet but for the table top i choose outside from KC maker?
chin1993
post Nov 28 2020, 06:47 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

Hi Feifeikon, I would like to get quotation from you.
TSFeifeikon
post Dec 11 2020, 04:20 PM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(Tom and jerry @ Nov 26 2020, 10:16 AM)
Yes you can , but in future leaking or cabinet problem abit Mafan .
like Toyota car you give outside workshop to service your car will no warranty .
TSFeifeikon
post Dec 11 2020, 04:21 PM

Casual
460 posts

QUOTE(chin1993 @ Nov 28 2020, 06:47 PM)
Hi Feifeikon, I would like to get quotation from you.
Please check your pm biggrin.gif
Tom and jerry
post Dec 23 2020, 10:16 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(Feifeikon @ Dec 11 2020, 04:20 PM)
Yes you can , but in future leaking or cabinet problem abit Mafan .
like Toyota car you give outside workshop to service your car  will no warranty .
I see
but I wondering , some of table top maker per ft only charge Rm 140 , but KC maker Charge Rm 220 .
profit almost 60% bro ?
KaLs
post Dec 23 2020, 07:20 PM

Getting Started
148 posts

QUOTE(Tom and jerry @ Dec 23 2020, 10:16 AM)
I see
but I wondering , some of table top maker per ft only charge Rm 140 , but KC maker Charge Rm 220 .
profit almost 60% bro ?
Mass production vs order to make.

Make your own judgement
badod
post Dec 26 2020, 05:28 PM

37 posts

Hi Feifekon! Can pls PM me your contact number? Looking to get a quotation for some reno and ID work.

Thanks!
jenniferjen
post Dec 27 2020, 10:57 AM

Casual
408 posts

Pm contact please... tq

60 Pages « < 45 46 47 48 49 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:25 AM