Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Quotation VS Interior Design, You ask we answer

views

DragonReine
post Oct 26 2020, 11:47 PM

Enthusiast
834 posts

QUOTE(thelifechangingme @ Oct 26 2020, 04:49 PM)
Yeah true, but i see most of the products they have in the package are Ikea products which are for decoration and I dont really need them... what I think it's worth is probably the lighting services and wallpaper from them, which will be super headache for me. Anyone has any feedback? Still contemplating...
From friend who got them to renovate her rental properties:

1) Very hands off experience. You can't customise much beyond choosing to add/remove items. They give you a set of themes based on past projects, you chose the theme, and they'll decorate for you.

2) Quality of furnishings is so-so. Looks great on camera to attract tenants but might not hold well for long term.

3) When you get their package your contacts will be "sold" to them to a client pool where they'll supposedly look for tenants for you.

4) Recommended if you're having an old investment property you're having troubles renting out and need refurbishing, and you want to target more upper class/expat tenants. But if own stay and/or it's still a relatively new unit with decent workmanship, and you want to rent locally for cheaper, not really recommended because it's not exactly ideal design sense for local market. Selling point is that it's cheap, fuss-free, and very photogenic design. So if that's what you want, feel free to engage them.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.15    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th January 2021 - 03:53 AM