Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Where to buy curtain?

views

PollyPocket85
post Jul 10 2019, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

bought mine from spotlight ikano..quite expensive but luckily that time have promo
SUSlowya
post Jul 10 2019, 01:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

as easy as asking where to pump petrol.
yy714
post Jul 10 2019, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

I just bought mine from taobao, less than RM300 for 3 meter width and material also not bad but need to do own measurement.

user posted image

This post has been edited by yy714: Jul 10 2019, 01:39 PM
AngelTeoh
post Jul 16 2019, 08:41 AM

23 posts

QUOTE(yy714 @ Jul 10 2019, 01:39 PM)
I just bought mine from taobao, less than RM300 for 3 meter width and material also not bad but need to do own measurement.
user posted image
Hi yy714,

Meaning railing you have done it your own?
Any good recommendation of railing installer?

Regards
TajUK P
post Sep 20 2019, 10:16 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hello everyone.

Me and my family are travelling to KL next month for a holiday and would like to get curtains made for our home in London. We are only there for 5 days and need tailor made curtains for two very large windows.

Obviously good quality material with good workmanship.

And has to be be within a reasonable price.

We are staying near Berjaya Times Square and can get a taxi if need be.

Your guidance and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Taj.
iamsobloodysick
post Sep 22 2019, 02:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(TajUK @ Sep 20 2019, 10:16 PM)
Hello everyone.

Me and my family are travelling to KL next month for a holiday and would like to get curtains made for our home in London. We are only there for 5 days and need tailor made curtains for two very large windows.

Obviously good quality material with good workmanship.

And has to be be within a reasonable price.

We are staying near Berjaya Times Square and can get a taxi if need be.

Your guidance and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Taj.
If I were you I would look for online seller here whom I could get some advice while still in overseas. E.g. https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4287132.
Wetcock P
post Aug 8 2023, 03:08 AM

Probation
12 posts

QUOTE(kinggerrard @ Dec 29 2015, 04:39 PM)
Just to share my recent experience with Baagus curtain.

When I was choosing the curtain for my bedroom, I had informed the sales person that I want black out for my curtain. Then she showed me the samples of black out curtain for my selection. I had chosen one of the black out samples to be used for my bedroom.

They have done the installation last week. After a few days observation, I notice why so-called black out curtain is not totally black out because I still could see the sunlight behind my curtain and the window grill behind still can be seen very clearly. Then I called up the sales person for clarification. She says my curtain is not 100% black out. It's only 80% black out. I was dumbfounded when she said this to me. Then I told her that it is not even 80% black out as she claimed because I still could see the window grill behind so clear. She didn't reply me at all. This is a very irresponsible sales person and a well established curtain company shouldn't have behaved like this.

In order to close the deal, they didn't tell me the full picture. They should have told me that this selection does not meet my requirement for black out curtain. Now I'm stuck... Very regret that I had chosen Baagus.
Wetcock P
post Aug 8 2023, 03:09 AM

Probation
12 posts

Agree.Many unscrupulous cheaters in the market.just gotta be vy careful.
Wetcock P
post Aug 8 2023, 03:10 AM

Probation
12 posts

QUOTE(PangurBan @ Dec 29 2015, 06:05 PM)
Ya, my point is you were ripped off.  Blackout means MOST LIGHT is filtered out.  Good quality blackout curtains will basically leave your room in complete darkness when you draw them.  What you describe isn't blackout.  If you feel really pissed off about this, you could be doing other people a favour by taking this to the consumer tribunal.  But that depends on whether the words 'blackout' appears on your receipt.
Wetcock P
post Aug 8 2023, 03:12 AM

Probation
12 posts

Agree with you.Everything has to be in black and white.otherwise kena conned kow kow.
GamersFamilia
post Aug 10 2023, 03:36 PM

Videogames Enthusiast , An Avid Gamer and Videogames Collector
All Stars
13,071 posts

nilai 3 got lots of shop for it

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:48 PM