Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How To Check Your Forex Broker Is Genuine Or Scam, Real FX Broker VS Scam FX Broker

views

viruz
post Jul 23 2021, 10:38 PM

Enthusiast
786 posts

QUOTE(terrytan @ Jul 23 2021, 10:37 PM)
That's all i have for now. Will share if manage to find. Yes you can share it out. Educate as much people as possible. The fake FX virus is as dangerous as COVID!
Thanks! rclxm9.gif
terrytan
post Jul 23 2021, 11:13 PM

Terry
1,028 posts

QUOTE(viruz @ Jul 23 2021, 10:38 PM)
Thanks! rclxm9.gif
You are welcome.
TSDrFX
post Jul 23 2021, 11:59 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(dampshit @ Jul 23 2021, 08:36 PM)
Just to share my 1 on 1 zoom meeting.
I have highlighted all the point listed here to the high rank member. Just they have all beautiful answer to the all point.

Just one point that I want get more explanation from your all sifus. Is there possible to manipulate the delay trading records which showed in MT4? What I get from them there is no possible to manipulate the delay trading records in MT4 since MT4 is a valid and secure platform?

Sorry I not really good in forex trading. Anyone can explain to me and possible to it. So I can reject my client with strong point.
dampshit, we wonder whats your answer now. MT4 trades can or cannot be manipulated?

Terry, thanks for sharing above screenshot to show how to open a fake trade. Guess what the scammer will say, the screenshots must be photoshop. drool.gif
dampshit
post Jul 24 2021, 01:30 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Jul 23 2021, 11:59 PM)
dampshit, we wonder whats your answer now. MT4 trades can or cannot be manipulated?

Terry, thanks for sharing above screenshot to show how to open a fake trade. Guess what the scammer will say, the screenshots must be photoshop.  drool.gif
Thank Terry for the good explanation. At least this is a strong point to the high rank member that the delay trade records can be manipulate. That why i ask them to show me the live trade instead of delay trade records in MT4. Since the trade can manipulate there no point to trust the trade unless is a live trade. THIS IS A STRONG POINT OF FOR ME. At least for moment, I don't think they can find any beautiful point to cover this.
viruz
post Jul 24 2021, 01:52 AM

Enthusiast
786 posts

QUOTE(dampshit @ Jul 24 2021, 01:30 AM)
Thank Terry for the good explanation. At least this is a strong point to the high rank member that the delay trade records can be manipulate. That why i ask them to show me the live trade instead of delay trade records in MT4. Since the trade can manipulate there no point to trust the trade unless is a live trade. THIS IS A STRONG POINT OF FOR ME. At least for moment, I don't think they can find any beautiful point to cover this.
Even they give you investor password to log in their MT4, you still need to monitor closely on live opening and closing. If it is fake trade you will just see a trade is just completed in their history trade record section.
terrytan
post Jul 24 2021, 02:57 AM

Terry
1,028 posts

You are welcome. I am surprise that someone has the courage to message me and wanted to convince me TriumphFX is real. Dont waste your time, I am already 40 and full time in FX industry almost 15 years.

Some people may not worth your time to convince, they will say you are short minded, or closed door but they never look into the mirror that they were being brainwashed and trust no one except themselves and their uplines. They live in their own fantasy world.

Anyway, i hope we can help more people on FAKE FOREX awareness. Real professional traders called them FX rubbish.

Not only TriumphFX, same to VexTrader, CP Markets, UW Global, Grex Capital, SamTradeFX, all these FX rubbish are doing the same thing, FAKE FOREX!

This post has been edited by terrytan: Jul 24 2021, 02:58 AM
terrytan
post Jul 24 2021, 04:55 AM

Terry
1,028 posts

Terry, thanks for sharing above screenshot to show how to open a fake trade. Guess what the scammer will say, the screenshots must be photoshop.  drool.gif
Pleasure.
eugene84chan
post Jul 24 2021, 04:49 PM

6 posts

This is one of my comparison on fake trade vs real trade.

user posted image
TheKraken P
post Jul 28 2021, 12:17 PM

Probation
14 posts

Aren't you drFX tired of talking to yourself (TerryTan)? People now know DrFX and Terrytan are the same guy. You created this thread to promote vesbolt by thrashing every competitors out there. And vestbolt blew people's accounts too.

Nevertheless, I have to credit you for creating this thread. You have certainly brought education but I smelled your hidden agenda from day one. And now I have evidence you are also the same kind of scammers you are thrashing on this thread every day.

All these "Ang Mo" traders you wrote on vesbolt webpage are fake!

user posted image

Time to come clean, before I show your real face to the entire world.
dampshit
post Jul 28 2021, 12:38 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(TheKraken @ Jul 28 2021, 12:17 PM)
Aren't you drFX tired of talking to yourself (TerryTan)? People now know DrFX and Terrytan are the same guy. You created this thread to promote vesbolt by thrashing every competitors out there. And vestbolt blew people's accounts too.

Nevertheless, I have to credit you for creating this thread. You have certainly brought education but I smelled your hidden agenda from day one.  And now I have evidence you are also the same kind of scammers you are thrashing on this thread every day.

user posted image

I don't think they are promoting Vesbolt and they just do discussion to scammer FX and you check on the first page. There are also trsuted FX he list. I don know who are you. Please stop negativity here and attacking someone. We are discussing validy of each FX and please don't attacking someone who help us alot. What have you contribute the way.

This post has been edited by dampshit: Jul 28 2021, 12:39 PM
yklooi
post Jul 28 2021, 12:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,608 posts

Nevertheless, I have to credit you for creating this thread. You have certainly brought education but I smelled your hidden agenda from day one.  And now I have evidence you are also the same kind of scammers you are thrashing on this thread every day.

user posted image

just waiting for that notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
hope i don''t have to wait too long fot that to happens .....
terrytan
post Jul 28 2021, 03:14 PM

Terry
1,028 posts

user posted image

TheKraken,

I am impressed with your post and wonder what is your intention? Guess you know who am i and i wonder who are you. Mind to tell everyone here who are you?

DrFX is a group of few very experienced FX industry people including myself, my sifu, my partner, my team member and my closed friend with one single PURPOSE, EDUCATE PEOPLE TO AVOID FAKE & SCAM FX. I cant do it alone, we shared the information, whoever free, update here or make the post. We also appreciated all the elite members here who provided important information about FX SCAMs. Thanks a million to lowyat administrator to allow us continue this thread when one of the FAKE FX threaten to sue lowyat with their lawyer. End of the day, it's FREE EDUCATION. What more you want? DrFX never promote VESBOLT in this thread.

I guess my online sharing has one of your fake FX program. That's why you are here to attack me and DRFX?

I never promote VESBOLT in this thread and only if someone asked, then i answered. Every company got good and bad products, we have many traders, if you want us to guaranteed every traders make profits like those fake platform, sorry to say that i cant guaranteed all traders make money every month. We are doing genuine trading. Bad traders we disqualified them, good traders we will promote them. We are a trader exchange with many brokers and many traders. Every traders and every portfolio managers are independent with their own team and trading strategies. If you like them, you invest with them, if you dont like, we never force you to invest.

Regarding the AngMo, thank you for the sharing. These professionals are our portfolio managers of VESBOLT Semi-HFT a.k.a. Harmony 2.0 from Europe (Ukraine). VESBOLT is their exclusive partner for Asia market. Anyone deposit USD10,000 and above, we shall create a telegram group for you to communicate with the manager. Below are their Myfxbook link, feel free to reach them if you want. Dont worry, it's not fake Forex, the main broker is FXCM, a 22 years FX brokers owned by Jefferies Financial Group, multi billions company listed at NASDAQ with UK FCA, Australia ASIC and Canada IIROC licenses.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AlgoTradeS...rmony20/3799122
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/vesbolt/ve...emi-hft/8399195
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/vesbolt/ve...-hft-jh/8590845

Once again, thank you for the opportunity. Above information is not for any investment advise. Do your own due diligence.

This post has been edited by terrytan: Jul 28 2021, 03:33 PM
terrytan
post Jul 28 2021, 03:16 PM

Terry
1,028 posts

QUOTE(dampshit @ Jul 28 2021, 12:38 PM)
I don't think they are promoting Vesbolt and they just do discussion to scammer FX and you check on the first page. There are also trsuted FX he list. I don know who are you. Please stop negativity here and attacking someone. We are discussing validy of each FX and please don't attacking  someone who help us alot. What have you contribute the way.
Thank you very much dampshit. Guess MCO lock down drive everyone crazy.
TSDrFX
post Jul 28 2021, 03:49 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

user posted image

Hi TheKraken,

We never promote Vesbolt. We have been neutral since the beginning. Let us know which fake FX on the SCAM list that make you unhappy.

We have many brokers on the genuine FX brokers list, dont think every brokers are working with Vesbolt.

TSDrFX
post Today, 05:11 AM

Enthusiast
858 posts

Current ACTIVE FX SCAMS in MALAYSIA.

TRIUMPHFX
VEXTRADER
SAMTRADEFX
UW GLOBAL
GREX CAPITAL

Potential SCAM - TradeHall

This post has been edited by DrFX: Today, 05:11 AM