Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> MYRESIDENCE @ MYTOWN SHOPPING CENTRE, CHERAS, Sitting atop MyTown Shopping Centre Investment

views

Jagalat
post Nov 15 2015, 12:08 AM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)
5,703 posts

QUOTE(ryan@chua @ Nov 15 2015, 12:46 AM)
When will launch ah...?

If confirm 1kpsf, I want to drop out my another booking liao.  pocket not deep enough.
While waiting for details again, if you are Boustead will you launch this project first or 482?
Whichever the first launched project, will its psf lower, equal or higher than velocity?
You opinion please.
ryan@chua
post Nov 15 2015, 12:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,165 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Nov 15 2015, 01:08 AM)
While waiting for details again, if you are Boustead will you launch this project first or 482?
Whichever the first launched project, will its psf lower, equal or higher than velocity?
You opinion please.
1 cochrane also delay very long since few years ago. So both keep delay lor. icon_question.gif
Should be around the same with velocity in terms of psf. They are developer who more humble Compare to Sunway. Isn't it icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
Donald Trump
post Nov 15 2015, 11:08 AM

Regular
1,686 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Nov 14 2015, 10:51 PM)
fnb well non fnb doubt so haha.. but this 1 we have d list.. it has many names to bring in the crowds..
sometimes we cnt use past.. see sunwai did their magiv with piramid n now even velocity cnt be saved whrby a few of their key anchor tenants pulled out n opening in mytowns
pyramid now and pyramid 15 yrs ago is a totally diff stories
pyramid did not do well at all in first 5-8 yrs

velocity is supposed to be the main show
due to greediness JC go grab Putra...... now 2 sides also tak sampai
look at the oversize KT running those malls....gv me a break... pls get someone presentable and stylish to run the show at least!!

This post has been edited by Donald Trump: Nov 15 2015, 11:08 AM
nexona88
post Nov 15 2015, 01:00 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,826 posts

QUOTE(HELLO HELLO @ Nov 14 2015, 11:38 PM)
Near klcity, near trx, near underground mrt1, near trec (zouk), Near big malls and near ikea. Near RSGCC Royal selangor golf club, Near prince court hospital, near manyak big office towers especially big office tower/ embassy along Jalan tun Razak most mrt boleh Sampai or just short drive.
rclxms.gif thumbup.gif
wil-i-am
post Nov 15 2015, 01:28 PM

10k Club
10,001 posts

Wat is the price psf?
HarpArtist
post Nov 15 2015, 02:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(HELLO HELLO @ Nov 14 2015, 11:38 PM)
Near klcity, near trx, near underground mrt1, near trec (zouk), Near big malls and near ikea. Near RSGCC Royal selangor golf club, Near prince court hospital, near manyak big office towers especially big office tower/ embassy along Jalan tun Razak most mrt boleh Sampai or just short drive.
and big supply of population hungry for malls
Jagalat
post Nov 15 2015, 03:28 PM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)
5,703 posts

QUOTE(ryan@chua @ Nov 15 2015, 01:36 AM)
1 cochrane also delay very long since few years ago.  So both keep delay lor.    icon_question.gif
Should be around the same with velocity in terms of psf.  They are developer who more humble Compare to  Sunway. Isn't it  icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
My thinking is that Mytown and Velocity malls are having head to head battle now. Boustead will not under estimate Sunway and put its resources in getting great tenants to "counter" Velocity.

The mall battling will take place for a while...So my guess is that the launching of Boustead service apartment, will not be that soon..correct me if l am wrong ..

ryan@chua
post Nov 15 2015, 03:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,165 posts

QUOTE(HarpArtist @ Nov 15 2015, 03:49 PM)
Hungry for Good mall only. Not many good mall in kl.
Will only go midvalley 1U pavillion bk bintang , hope mytown be my another choice
HELLO HELLO
post Nov 15 2015, 03:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,436 posts

QUOTE(HarpArtist @ Nov 15 2015, 02:49 PM)
If pipu understand the retail revolution.. Wave 4 already came. Wave 5 coming soon. Manyak developer still dream on having a big mall. Now America n china manyak big mega mall already screw up kaw kaw. Now manyak either turn to:

- big multiple corporate office + storage +factory ,
- or become campus, college , uni class
- centre warehousing+ logistic
- or even mall turn to residential units by making simple change. (At Australia Perth I saw a huge factory turn to residential terrace house all build inside within the factory building. At center of the Factory building just open up a hole let the sun shine thru Sibeh nice.)
- turn to hotel units.
- turn to convention centre + event + training+ concert usage.

Today nan yang property newspaper already mentioned Liao.

This post has been edited by HELLO HELLO: Nov 15 2015, 03:46 PM
HarpArtist
post Nov 15 2015, 04:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(HELLO HELLO @ Nov 15 2015, 03:41 PM)
If pipu understand the retail revolution.. Wave 4 already came. Wave 5 coming soon. Manyak developer still dream on having a big mall. Now America n china manyak big mega mall already screw up kaw kaw. Now manyak either turn to:

- or even mall turn to residential units by making simple change. (At Australia Perth I saw a huge factory turn to residential terrace house all build inside within the factory building. At center of the Factory building just open up a hole let the sun shine thru Sibeh nice.)
- turn to hotel units.

wow sounds interesting, you have the picture of that perth factory thing?
ryan@chua
post Nov 15 2015, 06:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,165 posts

QUOTE(HELLO HELLO @ Nov 15 2015, 04:41 PM)

- turn to hotel units.

Is good to see that rclxms.gif
willyboy88
post Nov 15 2015, 10:02 PM

Regular
1,319 posts

QUOTE(HELLO HELLO @ Nov 15 2015, 03:41 AM)

- turn to hotel units.

Yea...due to online shopping ...most mall with retail outlets in western countries are dying.
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archiv...d-malls/387001/

Those mall with a focus on eateries and restaurants should be OK ..but well ....perhaps there could be 1 hour delivery services for food also who knows..
https://fresh.amazon.com/welcome

Due to this trend, I am not a big fan of condos or apartment too close to malls..e.g. could be living next to empty retail outlets/mall 10-20 years down the road.
I prefer condos/apartments next to transport hub, colleges , offices etc.

This post has been edited by willyboy88: Nov 15 2015, 10:14 PM
ryan@chua
post Nov 16 2015, 01:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,165 posts

QUOTE(willyboy88 @ Nov 15 2015, 11:02 PM)
Yea...due to online shopping ...most mall with retail outlets in western countries are dying.
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archiv...d-malls/387001/

Those mall with a focus on eateries and restaurants should be OK ..but well ....perhaps there could be 1 hour delivery services for food also who knows..
https://fresh.amazon.com/welcome

Due to this trend, I am not a big fan of condos or apartment too close to malls..e.g. could be living next to empty retail outlets/mall 10-20 years down the road.
I prefer condos/apartments next to transport hub, colleges , offices etc.
I think for ASEan mall with foods, cinema, bookstore, cafe, still doable lar. AsEan like to hang out with friends paktor with gfbf at mall but not pub , bar,which is dff with ah mo.

Singapore many people use to online shopping, very convenient with high Internet speed, reliable logistic and carriers agency, but they still like to hang out at shopping mall, to showoff their branded stuffs, sexy wearing , gossiping, paktor before piak piak piak at night.

Concept of mall is the key pt. Imho

ChuiChuiShui
post Nov 16 2015, 01:13 AM

Regular
1,020 posts

QUOTE(ryan@chua @ Nov 16 2015, 01:09 AM)
I think for ASEan mall with foods, cinema, bookstore,  cafe,  still doable lar.  AsEan like to hang out with friends paktor with gfbf at mall but not pub , bar,which is dff with ah mo.

Singapore many people use to online shopping, very convenient with high Internet speed,  reliable logistic and carriers agency,  but they still like to hang out at shopping mall, to showoff their branded stuffs, sexy wearing , gossiping,  paktor before piak piak piak at night.

agree this...asian mindset diff with angmo...
willyboy88
post Nov 16 2015, 01:51 AM

Regular
1,319 posts

QUOTE(ryan@chua @ Nov 15 2015, 01:09 PM)
I think for ASEan mall with foods, cinema, bookstore,  cafe,  still doable lar.  AsEan like to hang out with friends paktor with gfbf at mall but not pub , bar,which is dff with ah mo.

Singapore many people use to online shopping, very convenient with high Internet speed,  reliable logistic and carriers agency,  but they still like to hang out at shopping mall, to showoff their branded stuffs, sexy wearing , gossiping,  paktor before piak piak piak at night.

I agree.
Chris Chew
post Nov 16 2015, 01:56 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

Haha. +1

Its very true that ASEAN has different lifestyle compare to other Asians country, and huge difference compare to ang moh. Weather and humidity is also part of the contribution.

Mrmr
post Nov 16 2015, 05:49 AM

Enthusiast
886 posts

When is launch ?
Need register at where
Thanks

will ooi
post Nov 16 2015, 08:19 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

checked the website http://www.mytownkl.com.my/
but it's only allow to register for mytown shopping centre retail leasing.
HELLO HELLO
post Nov 16 2015, 10:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,436 posts

Singapore many people use to online shopping, very convenient with high Internet speed,  reliable logistic and carriers agency,   but they still like to hang out at shopping mall, to showoff their branded stuffs, sexy wearing , gossiping,  paktor before piak piak piak at night.

same same 1. manyak young angmo still like to go shopping mall shop. at sing how many big famous mega malls they got?
and their population are much more concentrate at 1 spot also due to smaller land. good enough buying power to support all the malls.
but also not all mall ong.
it is not about how asean live. looking back here bigger land.. population also not as concentrate + manyak satellite city.
the problem is now at malasia here just way tooooo many mega malls and so little buying power to support all the mega malls.
oledi see manyak dying new mall.

This post has been edited by HELLO HELLO: Nov 16 2015, 10:31 AM
ryanfernandez
post Nov 16 2015, 10:37 AM

36 posts

when choosing curtains, beware of BAAGUS..

23 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:40 PM