Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

112 Pages « < 68 69 70 71 72 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Official iPhone 6/6+ Discussion Thread | V8, V8 POWAHHHHH!

views

arefief
post Feb 12 2017, 01:10 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

Hi all, i had a problem with my iph 6. the battery stay at 100%, but after used in 1-2 hour, it will shut down. but when i plugged to power, the battery remind 100%. how to solve this problem? any commanded store to change battery and how much?
Thanks in advance
gahkin
post Feb 12 2017, 02:30 PM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(arefief @ Feb 12 2017, 01:10 PM)
Hi all, i had a problem with my iph 6. the battery stay at 100%, but after used in 1-2 hour, it will shut down. but when i plugged to power, the battery remind 100%. how to solve this problem? any commanded store to change battery and how much?
Thanks in advance
hi , i also fact this problem recently. sweat.gif
jumpstat
post Feb 12 2017, 11:30 PM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(arefief @ Feb 12 2017, 01:10 PM)
Thanks in advance
Updated with the lates updates?
mattsynyster
post Feb 13 2017, 08:55 AM

Getting Started
129 posts

Hi anyone here had this problem>
My Iphone 6 display or back light appears to be dim at the top left corner
I have search online and it is quite common problem for iPhone devices
Anyone know how to fix this, and what part to replace? Thank you

Please see picture of this problem:-

Attached Image
jumpstat
post Feb 13 2017, 09:42 AM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(mattsynyster @ Feb 13 2017, 08:55 AM)
Hi anyone here had this problem>
My Iphone 6 display or back light appears to be dim at the top left corner
I have search online and it is quite common problem for iPhone devices
Anyone know how to fix this, and what part to replace? Thank you

Please see picture of this problem:-

Attached Image
Have you tried changing the settings at 'Display Accommodations'? There are filters there that user can calibrate. It is under Settings>Accessibility>Display Accomodations.

If still have dark corners as you have posted, possibility that the pixels are having issues. A trip to the sc would be advisable.
mattsynyster
post Feb 13 2017, 09:47 AM

Getting Started
129 posts

QUOTE(jumpstat @ Feb 13 2017, 09:42 AM)
Have you tried changing the settings at 'Display Accommodations'? There are filters there that user can calibrate. It is under Settings>Accessibility>Display Accomodations.

If still have dark corners as you have posted, possibility that the pixels are having issues. A trip to the sc would be advisable.
Thank you for the suggestion,will try that
but i doubt it is caused by faulty screen or pixels,
because at times the dark area illuminate perfectly and even just other areas.
It is probably has to do with the led lighting or what not on the circuit

Yup..My best bet right now is to go to a service center

This post has been edited by mattsynyster: Feb 13 2017, 09:47 AM
jumpstat
post Feb 13 2017, 09:51 AM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(mattsynyster @ Feb 13 2017, 09:47 AM)

Do report back on the outcome ya. And hope you get to resolve your issues.
SUSradical85
post Feb 14 2017, 04:56 PM

lalala~~
625 posts

QUOTE(farghmee @ Jan 28 2017, 09:28 AM)
My wife's ip6 is currently having this problem.
Frozen screen, crazy screen.
Same with u, only power button, home works if it is in stupid state.

Its iphone6 128gb from umobile.

From the net, it seems other fellow experiencing same problem with theirs. Macrumor forum. It shows how to overcome the prob also.

Rm1.7k for screen is a lot. My trusty running 4yo XperiaZ cost that much when new.
How is the phone now? did u try to get it fix by apple dealer? I'm having the same problem here.
chaxiupao
post Feb 14 2017, 11:41 PM

Casual
453 posts

QUOTE(mattsynyster @ Feb 13 2017, 09:47 AM)

if your warranty expired.
I suggest you going here..

https://www.facebook.com/fastech.my/

Cheap, on the spot, reliable
arefief
post Feb 19 2017, 01:12 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(jumpstat @ Feb 12 2017, 11:30 PM)
Updated with the lates updates?
Yup after updated to the latest version, it still the same. sweat.gif
jumpstat
post Feb 19 2017, 09:49 PM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(arefief @ Feb 19 2017, 01:12 PM)
Yup after updated to the latest version, it still the same.  sweat.gif
MY wife's unit did a similar issue. So i tried the following.

1. Do the release ram. press power btn until slider appears and let go. Press home btn and hold until home screen appears. Co change.

2. Do the hard reset, pressing the power + home button and hold until the apple logo reappears. also no change.

3. Reinstall as new phone throught iTunes. And did a backup with iCloud. Worked flawlessly since then rclxms.gif

What I realised was that I had 2 free apps which was on my wife's hp. It was the Battery Doctor and Opera which I no longer use in any of the other iphones that i have. I have read somewhere that some 3rd party app can creep in to yur system through the app. As for opera simply because it uses a seperate vpn to connect.
jep
post Feb 21 2017, 02:12 PM

Regular
1,178 posts

I'm not sure if it's a problem for my wife's unit or generic for iphone 6. My wife's ip6 can't be charged by a 3rd party cable (Remax, etc)..it will look like it's charging but after minutes or even hours the % does not move..I'm not sure if it's a cable issue or charger port issue on the ip6..has anyone encounter this? Sometimes on 3rd party it works but most of the time it wont.
jumpstat
post Feb 21 2017, 02:44 PM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(jep @ Feb 21 2017, 02:12 PM)
I'm not sure if it's a problem for my wife's unit or generic for iphone 6. My wife's ip6 can't be charged by a 3rd party cable (Remax, etc)..it will look like it's charging but after minutes or even hours the % does not move..I'm not sure if it's a cable issue or charger port issue on the ip6..has anyone encounter this? Sometimes on 3rd party it works but most of the time it wont.
You can try with process of elimination. Try multiple chargers cables combination.

Sometime electronic gadget can get gila2 one. Ok. Make sure that the charging port is clear of debris like lint etc that can get stuck in there. As you know the contacts are very fine and close together. 1 small lint can make it haywire. If already confirm that the charger and cable you have tried on other iphone works and not yours then try the reset with the home button+power button and hold for 10-15 sec and only let go after the apple logo appears. If still issue still persist. Do a backup of your phone to iTunes. Then reformat and restore it using itunes and the backup. See whether it still persists. All the best.

This post has been edited by jumpstat: Feb 21 2017, 02:44 PM
uk9089
post Feb 21 2017, 06:04 PM

Getting Started
201 posts

I've won a lucky draw an iphone 6s plus at my company's dinner.

I don't plan to use it so i plan to sell off. How do i know my phone is new or refurbished? when i check the serial number, it says Please activate your iPhone. There's no receipts because it's contributed by my company's supplier.

The iphone is actually sealed with plastic.
1likegadg3t
post Feb 22 2017, 09:21 AM

Take it or Leave it
1,300 posts

QUOTE(uk9089 @ Feb 21 2017, 06:04 PM)
I've won a lucky draw an iphone 6s plus at my company's dinner.

I don't plan to use it so i plan to sell off. How do i know my phone is new or refurbished? when i check the serial number, it says Please activate your iPhone. There's no receipts because it's contributed by my company's supplier.

The iphone is actually sealed with plastic.
it will only activate your iphone when you start turning it on.
TSwinkiedilwy
post Feb 22 2017, 05:02 PM

Imma farting carrots.
2,343 posts

mine used to only be able to charge by MFI certified cable. if there's a warning message that pops up, then it wont charge.
kaizer_x
post Feb 26 2017, 01:19 AM

On my way
637 posts

Sometimes restarting the iphone will help. Or blow the charge port to avoid debris. This 2 works dor me
buyoq
post Feb 27 2017, 08:04 AM

hat ni sebulan...........
1,303 posts

anyone here intermittently got touch disease issue ?
been using for few years and only recently i kena this thing.quite annoying la coz sometimes phone appears to be "hang". cant touch anything but hardware button works just fine.

have restore the phone last night & updated to iOS 10.3, so far no more issue.hopefully it'll permanently stay that way.
arefief
post Mar 1 2017, 09:14 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(jumpstat @ Feb 19 2017, 09:49 PM)
MY wife's unit did a similar issue. So i tried the following.

1. Do the release ram. press power btn until slider appears and let go. Press home btn and hold until home screen appears. Co change.

2. Do the hard reset, pressing the power + home button and hold until the apple logo reappears. also no change.

3. Reinstall as new phone throught iTunes. And did a backup with iCloud. Worked flawlessly since then  rclxms.gif

What I realised was that I had 2 free apps which was on my wife's hp. It was the  Battery Doctor and Opera which I no longer use in any of the other iphones that i have. I have read somewhere that some 3rd party app can creep in to yur system through the app. As for opera simply because it uses a seperate vpn to connect.
Thanks dude, will try it later. thumbsup.gif
d@rKX
post Mar 3 2017, 11:49 AM

6 posts

Hi, would like to know where I can get original battery replacement for iphone 6.
My battery is dying. Charging goes up to 5 hours and battery cannot hold the power longer.

112 Pages « < 68 69 70 71 72 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0230sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:07 PM