After applying XMP, try increasing it a bit like 1.25-1.35v (depending on strength of your CPU's integrated memory controller AKA IMC).
Weak IMC means you will need to pump more VCCSA.
1. Press F5 key while in BIOS to load optimized defaults
2. Press F10 key then OK to save and reboot
3. Choose XMP Ai Overclock Tuner setting while in BIOS
4. Move down to "DRAM Voltage" field then type 1.37 <ENTER>
5. Move to next field "CPU VCCIO Voltage" then type 1.20 <ENTER>
6. Move to next field "CPU System Agent Voltage" then type 1.20 <ENTER>
7. Press F10 key then OK to save and reboot
Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 above using just the (+) key to increase voltage one press at a time if you still have issues.
Btw anyway to know if the RAM overclocking is stable ? because 4/5 times it will boot successfully, but 1/5 will fail.