Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chelsea FC 2014/15 BPL Champion V36, BPL - Everton v Chelsea 7.40pm #810 (English Clubs)

views

froggyx
post Sep 13 2015, 10:27 PM

Casual
336 posts

I know internet lag....but damn boyy....
our_team89
post Sep 13 2015, 10:30 PM

Enthusiast
946 posts

QUOTE(Mikken @ Sep 13 2015, 10:08 PM)
Just won EPL last season and talking about sacking your all time fav manager?
calm ur tits bro
we read all the posts in this tered

we want mou to stay but he need to drop his policy on untouchable players policy
if not, then roman will decide
froggyx
post Sep 13 2015, 10:35 PM

Casual
336 posts

5 games in and the club is in relegation battle...asking for the manager head is with reason.

1st- golden boy policy hurting us
2nd-knowing the mistake and reluctant to do anything about it
3rd- i've been supporting him since the first press conference at chelsea when he spoke 'i think im the special one' and i thought this guy is special with extremely positive mind set.even with real when he lost the dreasing room i still believe he is special.but week in week out this season failure to see the failings of the defends makes me re think my support.
Mikken
post Sep 13 2015, 10:47 PM

#
1,092 posts

QUOTE(froggyx @ Sep 13 2015, 10:35 PM)
5 games in and the club is in relegation battle...asking for the manager head is with reason.

1st- golden boy policy hurting us
2nd-knowing the mistake and reluctant to do anything about it
3rd- i've been supporting him since the first press conference at chelsea when he spoke 'i think im the special one' and i thought this guy is special with extremely positive mind set.even with real when he lost the dreasing room i still believe he is special.but week in week out this season failure to see the failings of the defends makes me re think my support.
What is your ideal back four?

froggyx
post Sep 13 2015, 11:26 PM

Casual
336 posts

RB AZPI
LB BABA
AND CENTER ZOUMA AND TERRY.

We should have at least prepare a backup plan to get a central defender that is decent in speed for cover during transfer window.instead we only focus on getting stone.and when that fail...no backup bid.

Cover in front matic and toure.

This post has been edited by froggyx: Sep 13 2015, 11:53 PM
itekderp
post Sep 13 2015, 11:55 PM

On my way
674 posts

A question would be, why are the majority of Chelsea players suddenly out of form?
You have basically the same side as the League winning side of last season. Playing in more or less the same way with minor tweaks.
Did it really take opposition the pre-season to figure out Chelsea's "weakness" suddenly? You would've thought they would figure it out already in the 2nd half of the season.
Do players suddenly lose their abilities over the pre-season? What exactly happened in pre-season?
And the most logical problem would be they're having a collective loss of form, for reasons we don't know yet. Forget Cesc, he's been rubbish towards the end of last season. What happened to the rest? That, or Mourinho actually got kidnapped by aliens during pre-season and has been replaced with Villas Boas wearing a Mourinho mask. Because we know even aliens hate Chelsea.

Ichighost
post Sep 14 2015, 08:34 AM

Getting Started
287 posts

my verdict after 5 games : we are not good enough atm.

but calling manager head after 5 games is terrible..your lack of faith is disturbing.

I prefer to stand behind Mou and just hope that we can fix this asap.

our weaknesses was spot on even by our fans, manager is human and probably made a calculated decision that we cant even understand based on training and players availability..just wait and see..still a long season..

our team lack of something that not on stats but more towards players creativity and excitement.

this just a phase for me..

so what if we cant win EPL this season? Mou still the best bet in the long runs..come on stop being childish and call for his head..Klopp is nowhere near Mou, Pep is City bound..

and I agree that Hazard, Cesc and Iva still not up for this season challenge.

as for now, stop talking about title, just focus on UCL spot, top 4. once we get there..we should be able to discuss if the title still possible or not..

nxid
post Sep 14 2015, 08:42 AM

3 posts

im not defending iva. i know he was subpar. but imho the first goal he was defending against a LB. and goal by naismith who was operating as a LW. where was pedro who should go against the everton's LB? he was nowhere there.

and for naismith second goal it just a freak goal from out of box. i know iva could have dont better with closing him down tighter but that goal was a low percentage goal from outside of box.

as for the third goal, our midfield was overrun by everton midfield since we went for 442. that's the weakness against 442.

but yeah, i hope mourinho will introduce baba this coming fixture against macaibi.
SlomoX
post Sep 14 2015, 08:59 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Sep 14 2015, 08:34 AM)
my verdict after 5 games : we are not good enough atm.

but calling manager head after 5 games is terrible..your lack of faith is disturbing.

I prefer to stand behind Mou and just hope that we can fix this asap.

our weaknesses was spot on even by our fans, manager is human and probably made a calculated decision that we cant even understand based on training and players availability..just wait and see..still a long season..

our team lack of something that not on stats but more towards players creativity and excitement.

this just a phase for me..

so what if we cant win EPL this season? Mou still the best bet in the long runs..come on stop being childish and call for his head..Klopp is nowhere near Mou, Pep is City bound..

and I agree that Hazard, Cesc and Iva still not up for this season challenge.

as for now, stop talking about title, just focus on UCL spot, top 4. once we get there..we should be able to discuss if the title still possible or not..
couldnt agree more...

bring back eva tongue.gif
alip_11
post Sep 14 2015, 09:16 AM

Getting Started
226 posts

new thread please
bo0t
post Sep 14 2015, 09:45 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

lepak dalam group whatsapp jer baru rasa aman damai hahahaha ..
ic3aaron
post Sep 14 2015, 09:54 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(SlomoX @ Sep 14 2015, 08:59 AM)
couldnt agree more...

bring back eva  tongue.gif
Not sure if this backroom/board issues (eva) got to do with player performance. Few years ago after Ray Wilkins left also like dat sweat.gif
SlomoX
post Sep 14 2015, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(ic3aaron @ Sep 14 2015, 09:54 AM)
Not sure if this backroom/board issues (eva) got to do with player performance. Few years ago after Ray Wilkins left also like dat  sweat.gif
see what i mean tongue.gif

i dont see anything special with kennedy or its just too late to introduce him... my worry is, our run of poor form will affect other members especially the young players...
Belphegor
post Sep 14 2015, 10:12 AM

Dreamer
5,804 posts

Too many unfortunate series of events are happening to us, I think that could be one of the factor that contributes to the loss of form.

And we are too predictable now. There does not seem to have a backup plan whenever we got counter by opposition like we did last season. It's like Villas Boas all over again.

Back four is a serious problem? Don't think so. We have more than enough players to cover us but we choose to loan them out. We have only ourselves to blame for having a small squad. IMO Kalas, Ake, Christensen are qualified to step up to normal matches.

Mourinho insist his untouchable and golden boy policy. Benitez insist on his rotation policy. How good it is if we can have them mix around a little bit? tongue.gif We need to buck up else we can bid our title good bye.

My view points are set at 10 games into season. If we don't get at least 15 in total points, I guess we can aim for other trophy instead.
ThisIsAter
post Sep 14 2015, 10:35 AM

Casual
351 posts

morning fellow cavemates tongue.gif
zoidx_chung
post Sep 14 2015, 10:46 AM

道可道,非常道!
791 posts

what say you?

user posted image

sweat.gif

This post has been edited by zoidx_chung: Sep 14 2015, 10:47 AM
jiachunn
post Sep 14 2015, 10:54 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Sep 14 2015, 10:46 AM)
what say you?

user posted image

sweat.gif
Cech's influence? sweat.gif
Ichighost
post Sep 14 2015, 10:58 AM

Getting Started
287 posts

QUOTE(jiachunn @ Sep 14 2015, 11:54 AM)
Cech's influence? sweat.gif
cool2.gif
zoidx_chung
post Sep 14 2015, 11:54 AM

道可道,非常道!
791 posts

worst case scenario - Infighting and JM lost control in dressing room

jm has crisis of confident, staff, players and even roman's gf unsatisfied with JM
staff avoid to talk to jm, the air is freezing and stressing
the cause? EVA!
staff supports eva, players support her to
hard for jm to motivate the players in dressing room now

since jm bombarded eva, eva not working for 36 days, she maybe will sue jm
rumors said roman's gf thinks jm not respecting women in this case
jm has lost control to chelsea after everton game
hard for him to unite chelsea again

jm not satisfied with dc performance
after we secure our title last season, jm gave dc 4 days off to resst
but dc went to madrid for party
in new season, dc just scored once and not in form
falcao also not doing well
hence jm not happy with the attacking line

however, players not agree with jm's tactic too
willian,oscar and hazard hope can play attacking and beautiful footbal, but jm dont think so

jm and board have disagreement in youngsters
roman hope jm make good use of youngster but didnt go well
jm not very good at cultivate his own youngster like ferguson
currently, 33 players on loan and some of them are talented and got potential
but jm just said they didnt fit into starting 11

icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
Ichighost
post Sep 14 2015, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
287 posts

well honestly, I dont think the problem is that deep..hahaha

it just on field performance.

Roman will never give new contracts if he is not happy with JM.

all just rumors twisted by the media..

its hard to blame solely on Mou, he did targeted two solid transfer targets for us..and Roman backed him with 88mil for pogba and 38mil for stones.

it just series of unfortunate events..just keep the faith and trust Jose.

127 Pages « < 124 125 126 127 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th September 2022 - 04:50 PM