Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chelsea FC 2014/15 BPL Champion V36, BPL - Everton v Chelsea 7.40pm #810 (English Clubs)

views

Ivan Sac
post Sep 13 2015, 11:42 AM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(Alexdino @ Sep 13 2015, 11:19 AM)
seriously? i dont think fan can accept mou golden boy policy? doh.gif is so unfair to others that performed, mata working great in MU, KDb at least 2 gamechanging pass for Mc yesterday. if he still stubborn with his choice of golden boy he might get his headchooped. mour put his ego above all, when he came back last 2 seasons, he immediately put out the fans favorite (mata), since he is not "his" player and give excuses that he is not helping the defense, look at hazard, he is not helping the defense either. look at lvg yesterday play herrara adn degea finally. hope jm start to wake up after 5 games into the season, strip the golden boy policy now or get the hammer from the board.
I totally agree on this. Untill now I couldnt understand the reason why we sold Mata, KDB & Schurlle. We have around 31 players on loan yet we were still finding back up players from transfer market. Rather than loan Falcao we could have used Bamford there. We brought in Remy but now he is behind Falcao in terms of order.

I know we are working as a unit and have set of tactic to follow, but if that tactic is not working and if all the opponents know how to counter it, why dont use new tactic. Why each time need to wait till we concede goal first or once enter critical situation only we will do some changes in the mid of game.

I dont mind JM stay and do the neccesary changes but I dont think any fans or even Roman will be patient enough to see the same set of players aka "untouchable players" every week but end up the same bad result. JM really need to throw all his policy and try something new or even try back his old tactic by parking double decker/triple decker bus.
Kerplunk
post Sep 13 2015, 11:59 AM

Enthusiast
Group Icon
Elite
796 posts

It really is tempting to revert to our fire and hire policy isn't it?to be fair,I think most of us are being driven crazy by 'his Iva or nothing' principle which is clearly costing us points. A section of the fans were actually booing him yesterday..it was that bad.

We could've signed a superstar RB during the window,but really guys,do you think Jose would field him?where's baba rahman?why aren't we doing the most logical thing by slotting him on the left and reverting azpi to RB?is it that big of a gamble?playing baba and azpi on their proper positions?(gasp!)if anyone is going to pull that 'ohh baba is from another league,he'll need time to adapt' excuse,honestly, can things get any worse? we're close to hitting an all new low, and we've been dropping silly points anyway.nothing,I repeat,NOTHING could be worse than fielding an almost washed up ivanovic rather than taking a 'chance' on baba at LB with dave on the right.

In fact,we HAVE hit an all new low by having the worst defence in the epl this season,after only a handful of matches. it's a record Jose should be ashamed of,and if I didn't know better,it would actually look like he's trying to get himself fired. It's become mind boggling, as it's not championship manager stuff,I.e trying to use our attacking midfielders as second strikers/false wingers/whatever.

It's just a simple matter of dropping our WEAKEST link and fielding players on merit. Heck,just give zouma a go there if he has an issue with baba. I for one am getting sick of his useless 'hands behind his back' defending where every winger up against him will suddenly look like gareth bale. This has to stop..or like I said,I don't see Jose lasting for much longer,and he won't have anyone else to blame but himself
briantwj
post Sep 13 2015, 12:34 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,930 posts

Well, look at it this way. Mou prefers to work with a small squad. He has mentioned it before and also proven in previous club. He prefers small squad and stick with the same player. Which also proves as the downfall for us. When Iva do not perform, Mou choose to stick with him. If only Mou play Dave on the right and Baba on the left. doh.gif

We are not like Man City, they have 2 top players for each position, even in the defense.

LB: Clichy, Kolarov
CB: Kompany, Otamendi
CB: Mangala, Demichelis
RB: Sagna, Zabaleta

For us, upfield yea, we might have 2 players for each position, but in defense, we don't.

LB: Baba, Azpi
CB: JT, Djilobodji (???)
CB: Cahill, Zouma
RB: Iva, ??

Yes, one can argue that our back four is flexible, Azpi can play RB. Iva can play CB. But then the depth in defense is too shallow la. If 1 injured and 1 suspended, then we are left 5 defenders to form the defense line. sweat.gif Djilobodji and Baba is still new to this league sumore. If JT and Azpi injured. Habislah, who do we field? Baba, Djilobodji, Cahill, Iva? Nightmare really. and the depth is not exactly of high quality too. Just compare our defense depth and City's defense depth. Clichy, Otamendi, Demichelis Zabaleta vs Baba, Djilobodji, Zouma, Iva. Who do u think will win?

Board shud've spent the cash on Stones. Signings shud have been made fast and furious like last season. For now, Mou can only work with the small squad that he has.

if Mou is sacked, I say part of the blame goes to the board for not securing the signings of Stones. Yes, the price is super high. But don't forget, we are signing a homegrown player, we are signing a player that can give us a good 12 years in the future. Due to this Stones saga, we're forced to go with Djilobodji. A cheaper alternative.

I can only say our slow transfer in the off season is the catalyst for our downfall. And also Mou's STUBBORN-ness to drop players like Iva. doh.gif

I duno why can Mou be so stubborn. During his time in Real, he is brave enuff to bench Casillas. Why diz time he dun dare to bench Iva? sweat.gif

This post has been edited by briantwj: Sep 13 2015, 12:37 PM
hakka_jin
post Sep 13 2015, 12:51 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Sep 13 2015, 08:53 AM)
roman will decide, not us
hopefully Roman will be more patient this time... we are on a strings of unfortunate events... it's like the team is cursed from the start of pre-season...

Eva's fall out of favor in the medical team...
Thibaut's red card...
JT's red card...
Thibaut's injury...
a strings of unfortunate things than can happen, happened... we'll just have to weather the storm... win, lose or draw I still support Chelsea... I'm sure we'll pick up the momentum the next game... just have to have faith in Mou.
Alexdino
post Sep 13 2015, 12:56 PM

Regular
1,983 posts

he benched casilas because casilas questions his authority and casilas at that time was fans hero, jm ego wont allow any players to go above him. but iva now is golden boy... lol
zoidx_chung
post Sep 13 2015, 01:14 PM

道可道,非常道!
791 posts

QUOTE(hakka_jin @ Sep 13 2015, 12:51 PM)
hopefully Roman will be more patient this time... we are on a strings of unfortunate events... it's like the team is cursed from the start of pre-season...

Eva's fall out of favor in the medical team...
Thibaut's red card...
JT's red card...
Thibaut's injury...
a strings of unfortunate things than can happen, happened... we'll just have to weather the storm... win, lose or draw I still support Chelsea... I'm sure we'll pick up the momentum the next game... just have to have faith in Mou.
just hope Roman wont sack mou as he just signed a new contract
roman has to pay high amount of $$$ to mou if he sack mou
since his money shrunk and plan to build a new stadium, hope roman will be more patient this season if not winning anything

hakka_jin
post Sep 13 2015, 01:25 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Sep 13 2015, 01:14 PM)
just hope Roman wont sack mou as he just signed a new contract
roman has to pay high amount of $$$ to mou if he sack mou
since his money shrunk and plan to build a new stadium, hope roman will be more patient this season if not winning anything
let's hope so... it's still early that we can fix things up... winning the leg might not be realistic... but we can put our focus elsewhere
UntilUComeBack
post Sep 13 2015, 01:34 PM

HueHueHue
481 posts

next bpl vs arsenal.
draw will be good. win? mah..25% rate to win.
unless we do something bout our squad.

torreto
post Sep 13 2015, 01:39 PM

On my way
654 posts

Diego Simenone ? Hehe nah, I'm stick with Mou
bitebug
post Sep 13 2015, 03:48 PM

Getting Started
288 posts

Applause for Mourinho. He's Steven gerrard's favourite manager lol rclxms.gif

Mourinho ideal manager for Liverpool

I never had that with Rafa Benitez. I would have had it with Jose Mourinho.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

In the end, the one Stevie really loves is Jose lmao.

This post has been edited by bitebug: Sep 13 2015, 03:49 PM
Iceman74
post Sep 13 2015, 04:32 PM

Regular
1,145 posts

QUOTE(Kerplunk @ Sep 13 2015, 11:59 AM)
It really is tempting to revert to our fire and hire policy isn't it?to be fair,I think most of us are being driven crazy by 'his Iva or nothing' principle which is clearly costing us points. A section of the fans were actually booing him yesterday..it was that bad.

We could've signed a superstar RB during the window,but really guys,do you think Jose would field him?where's baba rahman?why aren't we doing the most logical thing by slotting him on the left and reverting azpi to RB?is it that big of a gamble?playing baba and azpi on their proper positions?(gasp!)if anyone is going to pull that 'ohh baba is from another league,he'll need time to adapt' excuse,honestly, can things get any worse? we're close to hitting an all new low, and we've been dropping silly points anyway.nothing,I repeat,NOTHING could be worse than fielding an almost washed up ivanovic rather than taking a 'chance' on baba at LB with dave on the right.

In fact,we HAVE hit an all new low by having the worst defence in the epl this season,after only a handful of matches. it's a record Jose should be ashamed of,and if I didn't know better,it would actually look like he's trying to get himself fired. It's become mind boggling, as it's not championship manager stuff,I.e trying to use our attacking midfielders as second strikers/false wingers/whatever.

It's just a simple matter of dropping our WEAKEST link and fielding players on merit. Heck,just give zouma a go there if he has an issue with baba. I for one am getting sick of his useless 'hands behind his back' defending where every winger up against him will suddenly look like gareth bale. This has to stop..or like I said,I don't see Jose lasting for much longer,and he won't have anyone else to blame but himself
Me also beginning thinking the same now. Fire now = Bonus + retired earlier and can start looking for new project

zoidx_chung
post Sep 13 2015, 04:51 PM

道可道,非常道!
791 posts

QUOTE(Iceman74 @ Sep 13 2015, 04:32 PM)
Me also beginning thinking the same now. Fire now = Bonus + retired earlier and can start looking for new project
so he is doing this at chelsea, rm and now chelsea again?

yokoloco
post Sep 13 2015, 05:04 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Sep 13 2015, 04:51 PM)
so he is doing this at chelsea, rm and now chelsea again?
he was doing this, i would expect him to get a raise in payroll when he signed his new 4 year contract. could have squeezed alot more
epsonstylux
post Sep 13 2015, 06:38 PM

I said "Good Day!"
1,105 posts

Perhaps he got tired of the players never really 100% doesn't want to fight for him?

Especially after eva case
jiachunn
post Sep 13 2015, 08:00 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

Let's have some faith in Mou. Sacking him won't do any good with the problems we're having right now. Mou just need to drop his golden boy policy and start rotating the team! And the most important thing is bring Eva back!
Alexdino
post Sep 13 2015, 08:06 PM

Regular
1,983 posts

QUOTE(jiachunn @ Sep 13 2015, 08:00 PM)
Let's have some faith in Mou. Sacking him won't do any good with the problems we're having right now. Mou just need to drop his golden boy policy and start rotating the team! And the most important thing is bring Eva back!
i dont see it coming.. sweat.gif
UntilUComeBack
post Sep 13 2015, 08:09 PM

HueHueHue
481 posts

not sure but i become lazy to watch chelsea game after see the squad.
same people same mistake.
and now kurtawa need to rest at least 2months.
we r so dead.
Mikken
post Sep 13 2015, 10:08 PM

#
1,092 posts

Just won EPL last season and talking about sacking your all time fav manager?
Mikken

#
1,092 posts

Mikken

#
1,092 posts

127 Pages « < 123 124 125 126 127 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th September 2022 - 05:06 PM