Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC 2014/15 BPL Champion V36, BPL - Everton v Chelsea 7.40pm #810

views

Ichighost
post Aug 6 2015, 09:34 PM

Casual
354 posts

the fact that we dominate all the pre season games, give us a little hope that we just need to fix our play in the final third..under avb we won all pre season games yet we had a terrible season..i am willing to give free pass for the next 5 games..before judging on the team hehe
Ichighost
post Aug 9 2015, 11:06 PM

Casual
354 posts

late review on the game against swansea..overall good enough performance..too bad we cant score second goals to open up a comfortable gap..it almost like everyone shown glimpses of their best but not consistent enough..I expect more from Hazard and Ivanovic..good news was..Oscar is getting better..

I believe that this team is good enough to retain the title given that everyone on their best form..

good popcorn session across london thread hahaha

pancut awal bhai..haha
Ichighost
post Aug 9 2015, 11:35 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(kucingmainan @ Aug 10 2015, 12:15 AM)
Current squad definitely not good enough for the title. Need an AMC/r and a defensive fullback. Iva too old dy vs speedy winger.
if you factor in inconsistency and off form..yes you can argue that we need reinforcement..but this is hard considering great players refuse to be on bench..ie Cech Mata..so our bench is good enough in our current situation..

This post has been edited by Ichighost: Aug 9 2015, 11:35 PM
Ichighost
post Aug 10 2015, 06:02 PM

Casual
354 posts

good observation on Matic's duties to cover fullback..against City I prefer of we can partner Matic with Zouma for better protection..but dunno who to sacrifice..Cesc too important..Oscar is gaining his momentum..hahaha
Ichighost
post Aug 10 2015, 06:14 PM

Casual
354 posts

Mikel too passive for early game tactic..Ram or Zouma for me..we need extra protection against City unless we improved defensively before City's game..

btw, Cesc and Costa new hairstyle..haha no more bad boy image by Costa..

This post has been edited by Ichighost: Aug 10 2015, 06:16 PM
Ichighost
post Aug 12 2015, 04:56 PM

Casual
354 posts

well I can understand why Mou was upset..medic cant just come on the pitch every time players was fouled..it will be a lot of distraction..usually other players or ref will give the signal requesting for medic...Mou know how dangerous it was losing a player at that stage of game.. cuz he used to take advantage of that kind of situation before this..

but yap..banning Eva from bench for me got nothing to di with that incident..it is more towards Eva's reaction on social media..
Ichighost
post Aug 12 2015, 09:25 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(ywliang96 @ Aug 12 2015, 08:46 PM)
user posted image
Thoughts?
new signing !! maybe Koke hehe

QUOTE(Ivan Sac @ Aug 12 2015, 09:18 PM)
Chelsea's Oriol Romeu is having a medical at Southampton today after a fee was agreed. Could be done today. (Source: Independent)
all the best of luck to him, Romeu and MvG both injured when they about make breakthru into the first 11..bad luck much haha
Ichighost
post Aug 13 2015, 05:11 AM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(MohdPuskas @ Aug 13 2015, 05:49 AM)
Now medical team need to ask Mourinho permission before enter the pitch every single fukcing time

Typical Moyrinho, always try to draw attention to other things when his team doesn't get the result expected

Too bad, he used to be my favourite manager
nope, medic need to understand the game better..this is not about permission or not..if you are chasing the game..down with 9 players is not the best situation for any team...

Lol, draw attention..this early? come on..be realistic..this is more than what we can see on screen..behind the scene problem..maybe about Diego injury problem..or issue with head injury last season...

Ichighost
post Aug 13 2015, 06:33 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Aug 13 2015, 06:37 PM)
The ref wave to the medic. So you want her to just stand there and look? Mou is a great manager but he's an arse at this
your opinion, a little bit different than mine..i told ya all this is more than what happened on screen..rumors that it all started with the head injury issue last season..
Ichighost
post Aug 13 2015, 07:09 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(kucingmainan @ Aug 13 2015, 08:06 PM)
this rumor lagi kenot use lah. what kind of person drag story from last season into this season? shouldve been settle last season right after the match.

hate to say but mou decision to criticise medical team to press kinda immature. if player comment liddat sure kena fine dy.
need to understand both side lah, not picking one..

let just wait and see this coming weeks..what will happened..

Ichighost
post Aug 13 2015, 11:15 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(raizo7 @ Aug 14 2015, 12:09 AM)
You guys so lucky
Your players macam x pernah injured. Always the same xi. Eva pandai jaga brows.gif

BTW, Eva is permanently gone?
behind the scene medic stuff..

Ichighost
post Aug 13 2015, 11:16 PM

Casual
354 posts

you guys biased lah no one fight for Jon Fearn..all Eva...
Ichighost
post Aug 14 2015, 12:05 AM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Aug 14 2015, 12:34 AM)
still official 1st team doctor.. just reduced role.
Jon who??  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
club physio that also ran into the field with Eva.
Ichighost
post Aug 14 2015, 01:39 AM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Aug 14 2015, 02:19 AM)
Kennedy ready for first team ka?

Moses and cuadrado will rage lol
Moses still ahead of Kenedy..but Cuad..no comment lah haha
Ichighost
post Aug 14 2015, 07:57 PM

Casual
354 posts

Jose Mourinho addresses Eva Carneiro row - Chelsea press conference live

- HERE

Opening Statement

“Look, I hope this room is full because the champions will be playing against the former champion, because we have hopefully a big match on Sunday".

"But I knew it already. It is not a surprise. No question. I don’t want to run away from it. I accept the question, and understand".

“First of all, I want to say I have a fantastic medical led by Dr Paco Biosca, more than a dozen professionals, have a very good relation with them and as they tell me all the time, they were never praised so much as in last few years. I praise them lots of times.”

“We have disagreements during this period, we need disagreements to improve. We work together".

“Your question about the bench. For some people it’s important. For others, it’s not It’s my decision”

“Dr Ferne and Dr Carneiro will not be on the bench, but doesn’t mean for rest of season".

"I have seven assistants, only four can go on the bench. We have four kitmen, only one can come out. Important to be on the bench for some, for others is more important what they do, their contribution, what they do for the good of the team".

"I don't want to run away from the question. Jon Fearn and Carneiro will not be on the bench. They will not be on the bench on Sunday, it is my decision, my responsibility, but that does not mean it will be that way in the future".

"If you want to discuss football I am here, if you don't I am not."

"If someone thinks a disagreement between staff could have an effect on preparations... somebody who doesn't have a clue about football matches. We are speaking about 38 matches, it is an eternity, a marathon that started last week. I cannot say it's not crucial, I cannot say it's not very, very, very important. It's title contenders so three points are important but I cannot say that a win will mean anything significant for the winner or the loser."

I think this should put the end for this issue for now, we have a much more important thing this weekend, City smile.gif

Ichighost
post Aug 19 2015, 03:08 PM

Casual
354 posts

nonsense.

our defensive problem - high line/chasing game AVB style, it always a gamble when we play this way and yes Terry cant keep up with the pace. Zouma substitution is a tactical substitution.

we called it pivot for a reason - this two position in the middle of the park is the most crucial pairing in 4-2-3-1, one player attack and another one defend.

final third dilemma - we bring the ball to the final third countless time in the last 3 games, but we usually killed the momentum and back pass the ball. We should be more direct in the final third, thru pass and lob pass (we did this extremely well early last season)

off form players - Iva, Hazard, Costa this 3 players are having a terrible start this season.

keeping the team fresh and new - I understand that Mou dont really like to change his 1st 11..but I think he should give more chances to the bench, just keep things interesting..new idea and moves. Our 1st 11 become predictable..because as a fans, you can predict the way we play and attack after one season with the same 1st 11.

criticism - you need to understand mou system first before start bashing the team - we attack and defend as a unit.

on city game - Mou can keep the scoreline 1-0 loss, but we gamble to win..we lost it big time.. 3-0

still early - it was second game of the season..we will be alright

new recruitment - for me one AM or RW and CM/DM..CB if we can get a good deal.
Ichighost
post Aug 19 2015, 05:00 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(hidzwan @ Aug 19 2015, 04:32 PM)
Actually if you count the preseason disaster and sub par performance  in Community shield, for Chelsea standard we have been terrible since came back from holiday.

Players like Fabregas and Ivanovic obviously not playing to their best and I believe it is due to lack of competition to their position.

Look at City player, all keeps running and chasing very discipline performance.
yes, im aware of that..but second game coming into a new season..is not a disaster..you just need to fix all the problems asap.

they only do it against us, Kompany himself said that they prepared quite a lot for the game.

if we win our next 3 games, we only a few points behind from last season after 5 games.

plus, this is EPL anything can happen..

Ichighost
post Aug 19 2015, 05:10 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Aug 19 2015, 06:06 PM)
We haven't technically signed anyone so far, so better don't count the chickens yet. Later end up didn't sign anyone, then we in for a rough season
If we did not sign anyone, and the current 1st 11 still under performing..we will see Mou shift his attention to 4-3-3 and youth players.
Ichighost
post Aug 19 2015, 08:48 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Aug 19 2015, 07:07 PM)
Why Always Costa.
The problem isn't the strikers, it's the midfield. And I think it's pretty obvious Cesc is the one who's the weak link at the moment.
You said yourself, Chelsea functions as a unit. And with this latest move to the thing you call "pivot", it's clear a cog has fallen off the machine. A Fabregas shaped cog. Leading to the other problems, mostly defensive.

nope to be fair your point on Cesc is good but still Costa movement as striker is terrible compared with last season..he drop too deep and drift wide, leaving no one in the middle of the box to poach or receive the ball..that is the reason why there was no good thru pass and lob pass..plus now he prefer to fall and ask for ref sympathy rayher than stand and fight for the ball.

Costa still my top pick as striker, he just need to be more central and fight for the ball.

This post has been edited by Ichighost: Aug 19 2015, 08:48 PM
Ichighost
post Aug 20 2015, 09:46 AM

Casual
354 posts

Shaqiri cant compete at BMunich and Inter..need to see how he adapt to PL first lah..

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0367sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:13 PM