Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Medical Conditions Hair Transplant, Where to?

views

TSbonzaimy
post Jul 21 2015, 02:17 PM, updated 7 months ago

Regular
1,009 posts

Hello there. Just want to know if any of you did a hair transplant before? I only know Dr Shah Clinic at Subang jaya but never been there before. So, any suggestion of other clinic and how much does it cost? Dr Shah clinic offer RM8/piece of hair. Maybe if you guys been there before, can give me a review. Thank you

Okok update post on 29/04/2016:-

Since so many people messaged me and asking for the picture and my testimonial, I will tell you my experience.

1. Hair transplant is costly. 1 graoh cost RM8 and I did 1000 graph and total cost RM8200 including some of the med.

2. Its not painful after they inject you with pain killer. But when they inject on you head, its quite scary cause you can feel and hear the needle protruding into you head. I hate that. PRP also the same that they need to inject you head but PRP is good.

3. Cost for PRP is RM500 per session. Cheapest you can get

4. The procedure took about one day for 1000 graph. If you want to do 2000, might finish at 6. Mine finish at 4.

5. You have to lay on the bed for that procedure and you neck gonna hurt a little bit.

6. They will provide you lunch. They just tapau from mamak/restaurant

7. I only did 1000 graph, the hair look thin but vetter than before. (Geez my english suck at midnight)

8. I cover the bald spot with hair fibre. No one will notice. Love that product so much.

9. Only a barber will know that the hair at your back is thinning. Your friends wont notice. Trust me

10. Here come the picture:-

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry pic too big. Dont know how to
Modified

This post has been edited by bonzaimy: Apr 30 2016, 12:27 AM
MeToo
post Jul 21 2015, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

per piece?!

How big is per piece?!

Aventador360
post Jul 21 2015, 02:23 PM

Casual
349 posts

If by piece you mean strand then I am going the way of the bald eagle.
ch@ich@i
post Jul 21 2015, 02:50 PM

Casual
326 posts

there is another clinic called Glojas Health Clinic. they were newly moved from Jalan Tun Razak to Desa Sri Hartamas.

the last time i made a visit to get consult from them. they charged RM10 per graft during my visit. somehow over the years they called up to offer RM5 per graft.

you may find the details on the link given.

https://www.docdoc.com/clinics/glojas-health-clinic#overview
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 21 2015, 04:14 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(ch@ich@i @ Jul 21 2015, 02:50 PM)
there is another clinic called Glojas Health Clinic. they were newly moved from Jalan Tun Razak to Desa Sri Hartamas.

the last time i made a visit to get consult from them. they charged RM10 per graft during my visit. somehow over the years they called up to offer RM5 per graft.

you may find the details on the link given.

https://www.docdoc.com/clinics/glojas-health-clinic#overview
Hey thanks but i am not looking for stripping the graft. Im looking for fue hair transplant. But rm5 is consider cheap for hair transplant
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 21 2015, 04:15 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 21 2015, 02:22 PM)
per piece?!

How big is per piece?!
Mean one hair. Satu helai rambut transfer equal to rm8
MeToo
post Jul 21 2015, 04:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 21 2015, 04:15 PM)
Wow.... the transplanted hair is still "dead" right? THey wont grow etc... that's crazy exp
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 21 2015, 07:04 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 21 2015, 04:35 PM)
Wow.... the transplanted hair is still "dead" right? THey wont grow etc... that's crazy exp
Its not dead la. Still alive. Took together with the 'akar'
MeToo
post Jul 21 2015, 07:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 21 2015, 07:04 PM)
Its not dead la. Still alive. Took together with the 'akar'
Can grow de ma? If can grow / like real hair.. then maybe can consuider.. 1 head around what 20k?
cloud-sama
post Jul 28 2015, 11:55 AM

49 posts

So after a week did you find the clinic you looking for? I too maybe looking to do hair transplant at reasonable price
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 30 2015, 08:38 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

Well, here what I found out. I went to 3 different type of clinic. Dr Shah Hair clinic at Subang Jaya, Dr Ruben at Bangsar(lrt station) and Premier Clinic at Bangsar Village. I am trying to go to DHI clinic but they closed and never pick up my call. Sigh... Ok the review?

Dr Shah : the cheapest I can get. RM8 per graph and they also give 4 free PRP. The bad side is, there is a lady doctor who I think is not well train to do the job. If you want to do it here, make sure you ask for Dr Shah to do it for you.

Dr Ruben: consultant also need to pay. RM100 for bothing and summore recommend me and foRce me to buy propecia. Cost per graph is RM10. But goid thing is, he will bring his team from overseas if you want to do more than 1500 hair.

Premier Clinic: only do hair implant. They dont do hair transplant. Means they put a fake hair on your head. You can't do many things with that fake hair even though it looks like original. With fake hair, it wont grow, you cant blow dry your hair with certain temp, cant go to sauna without cover your head, can't dye your hair, and it will start gradually to fall within 10 years. Then you have to do it again. And cost RM12 per graph. I dont like this clinic cause the coubter gurl approach me after consultation and trying to force me to pay the up front. Feels like Yun Nam. The PRP cost rm2000 per session. Bloody expensive. Then always said 'my customer from uk, from us bla bla bla'. 😑

I chose Dr Shah to do my hair transplant. The result is good. Its been a 3 days and I can't wait to see the result after 6 month. And the cost for PRP is only rm500. Waaaaaaaaayy cheaper than Premier clinic. I want to post the pic before and after but I have no idea how
dave82
post Aug 3 2015, 05:36 AM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 30 2015, 08:38 PM)
Well, here what I found out. I went to 3 different type of clinic. Dr Shah Hair clinic at Subang Jaya, Dr Ruben at Bangsar(lrt station) and Premier Clinic at Bangsar Village. I am trying to go to DHI clinic but they closed and never pick up my call. Sigh... Ok the review?

Dr Shah : the cheapest I can get. RM8 per graph and they also give 4 free PRP. The bad side is, there is a lady doctor who I think is not well train to do the job. If you want to do it here, make sure you ask for Dr Shah to do it for you.

Dr Ruben: consultant also need to pay. RM100 for bothing and summore recommend me and foRce me to buy propecia. Cost per graph is RM10. But goid thing is, he will bring his team from overseas if you want to do more than 1500 hair.

Premier Clinic: only do hair implant. They dont do hair transplant. Means they put a fake hair on your head. You can't do many things with that fake hair even though it looks like original. With fake hair, it wont grow, you cant blow dry your hair with certain temp, cant go to sauna without cover your head, can't dye your hair, and it will start gradually to fall within 10 years. Then you have to do it again. And cost RM12 per graph. I dont like this clinic cause the coubter gurl approach me after consultation and trying to force me to pay the up front. Feels like Yun Nam. The PRP cost rm2000 per session. Bloody expensive. Then always said 'my customer from uk, from us bla bla bla'. 😑

I chose Dr Shah to do my hair transplant. The result is good. Its been a 3 days and I can't wait to see the result after 6 month. And the cost for PRP is only rm500. Waaaaaaaaayy cheaper than Premier clinic. I want to post the pic before and after but I have no idea how
Have you thought of going to Thailand for hair transplant? I heard that it is way cheaper and also of high quality since Thailand is very famous for medical tourism. There are many clinics where you can google.
chaseonl
post Aug 18 2015, 10:31 PM

47 posts

i like this topic. tq ts for the info. i will pm you smile.gif
TSbonzaimy
post Aug 21 2015, 07:10 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(dave82 @ Aug 3 2015, 05:36 AM)
Have you thought of going to Thailand for hair transplant? I heard that it is way cheaper and also of high quality since Thailand is very famous for medical tourism. There are many clinics where you can google.
I checked the price in Thailand already. Its the same. I rather so it here since I can go anytime to his clincic and ask for consultation.
knwong
post Aug 22 2015, 08:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,951 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Aug 21 2015, 07:10 AM)
I checked the price in Thailand already. Its the same. I rather so it here since I can go anytime to his clincic and ask for consultation.
Mind sharing how much does Thailand cost now?

Last I read in Singapore forum, Singapore charge SGD$2/hair whereas Thailand charge SGD$0.90/hair. Many Singaporean flew to Thailand to do it
TSbonzaimy
post Aug 22 2015, 10:18 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

Well, in Chiang Mai, 1000 graph cost USD2000.
chinhooi8
post Oct 8 2015, 09:22 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 30 2015, 08:38 PM)

I just went for consultation with Dr Ruban Sunway and Dato Dr Jas...
Dr Ruban doing FUT and estimated RM12 per graft and estimated I need 1300 grafts. Consultation costs me RM200 sad.gif though a website offer it for free sad.gif rclxub.gif
Dr Jas of Glojas Health Clinic doing FUE and costs RM8 per graft and estimated I need 4000 grafts. He explained very well.
Think I see Dr Shah too ....

TSbonzaimy
post Oct 11 2015, 01:21 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(chinhooi8 @ Oct 8 2015, 09:22 PM)
Dr Ruban doing FUT and estimated RM12 per graft and estimated I need 1300 grafts.  Consultation costs me RM200 sad.gif though a website offer it for free sad.gif  rclxub.gif
Dr Jas of Glojas Health Clinic doing FUE and costs RM8 per graft and estimated I need 4000 grafts. He explained very well.
Yes. Just go to all clinic that you know and ask for a price. its cost a lot of money so you need to be really fussy about it 😁
TSbonzaimy
post Oct 23 2015, 12:27 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

If want to know before and after result, can pm me
sinbad2k
post Nov 2 2015, 11:59 AM

On my way
520 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Oct 23 2015, 12:27 AM)
If want to know before and after result, can pm me
how much does it cost for your case?
TSbonzaimy
post Nov 4 2015, 11:11 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(sinbad2k @ Nov 2 2015, 11:59 AM)
how much does it cost for your case?
I paid rm8200 for 1000 hair transplant. Thats include free prp. Result so far so good except that I need to do another 1000 hair to make it thick. Well, maybe next year. No money now.
vincent7474
post Dec 13 2015, 07:04 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(Lol! @ Dec 9 2015, 10:13 AM)
Guys, whats the difference between hair implant and hair transplant??
Hair Implant is implanting fake hair for temporaily usage maybe few years
Hair Transplant is taking your hair behind and plant it anywhere you want..the result is permanent if the procedure is smooth
hitman711
post Jan 5 2016, 03:41 PM

3 posts

Would like to get advise which is more worth, go for cost/hair or cost/graft for the transplant?
wro718
post Jan 12 2016, 10:11 AM

13 posts

how much is the cost of hair implant?
bieyatie
post Jan 12 2016, 12:53 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

hair implant sound like something really expensive
dannygoh
post Jan 15 2016, 04:34 PM

Casual
404 posts

@bonzaimy can u pmed your before and after?
sinbad2k
post Apr 11 2016, 12:12 PM

On my way
520 posts

QUOTE(dannygoh @ Jan 15 2016, 04:34 PM)
@bonzaimy can u pmed your before and after?
bonzaimy how's ur progress?can pm before & after?
TSbonzaimy
post Apr 30 2016, 12:31 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

Update update..hardly log in
changfui
post May 1 2016, 12:00 PM

On my way
534 posts

hey dude .. whats PRP?
TSbonzaimy
post May 1 2016, 01:36 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(changfui @ May 1 2016, 12:00 PM)
hey dude .. whats PRP?
Plateled rich plasma. Google for more info. Good for ur skin
TSbonzaimy
post May 31 2016, 12:51 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

Have you ever heard of Hair replacement before. I watched on youtube and it is really amazing. The hair look like natural hair and when I do some research about it, we can also do it in Malaysia. It is more cheaper than hair transplant. Cost about RM1900. But I am not sure about the cons of hair replacement. One thing for sure is, you can order your hair from a catalogue that they provided and they will design the hair for you.

But how about when you sweat? How many times we have to change it in a year? And for muslim, mandi wajib sah ke if the water didn't go through to our scalp?

Anyone have more info or already did this hair replacement in KL? Please let me know.
mothera
post Jun 6 2016, 02:17 PM

20 posts

U just had hair transplant and you are considering hair replacement?

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ May 31 2016, 12:51 AM)
Have you ever heard of Hair replacement before. I watched on youtube and it is really amazing. The hair look like natural hair and when I do some research about it, we can also do it in Malaysia. It is more cheaper than hair transplant. Cost about RM1900. But I am not sure about the cons of hair replacement. One thing for sure is, you can order your hair from a catalogue that they provided and they will design the hair for you.

But how about when you sweat? How many times we have to change it in a year? And for muslim, mandi wajib sah ke if the water didn't go through to our scalp?

Anyone have more info or already did this hair replacement in KL? Please let me know.
TSbonzaimy
post Jun 8 2016, 12:53 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(mothera @ Jun 6 2016, 02:17 PM)
U just had hair transplant and you are considering hair replacement?
Im just giving you guys suggestion only lah.cause its cheaper than transplant.
TheRedDevil
post Jul 5 2016, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Any success story or photos to share?
bloodmoney
post Jul 25 2016, 02:37 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

im very interested too. pm me the before and after tq. the top left side corner of your head already 1000 graph?
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 27 2016, 12:05 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(TheRedDevil @ Jul 5 2016, 10:07 PM)
Any success story or photos to share?
Pic in first page

QUOTE(bloodmoney @ Jul 25 2016, 02:37 AM)
im very interested too. pm me the before and after tq. the top left side corner of your head already 1000 graph?
Only 500. Total 1000 for left and right
surfingbirds
post Aug 27 2016, 12:28 PM

23 posts

Well, if your spread your research a little further, to South Korea to be exact, you can get way better offer for a somewhat similar price range.

1000 strands is nothing lol.
1k strands is like 1 line that goes around ur hairline from ear to ear. At best.

Believe it or not. People paid for around 3-3.5 Milion Korean Won for at least 3K strands. Which translates to about around RM10K. But it's a little different getting it done there. You can go for a consultation and speak with the doc. He/she might tell u that u need more/less and the "event price" doesn't just stop there cause if he/she thinks that u need more u might be topping up for as little as another half a million Won for another 1K of strands.

Another good thing about getting it done there is that if you have "leftover" strands laying around, the doc will ask if u want them planted in ur eyebrows. You know, to fill in some sparse areas if u do have them.

The only con obviously is getting back there if there's any complications occurred. But you're staying there for at least 2 weeks so there is time to get back to them if any occurs.

Don't pm me for B&A or anything. Hell. Don't just take up my word for it. The price obviously would have changed. I can't be sure of it at this moment and there are some clinics that are expensive too. So don't think they're all cheap.

My advice for anyone whom are thinking of getting this procedure done, do your research. Thoroughly.

Know the difference between FUE & FUT. Why it's better than later. Or is it the other way around. Read doctors published work on them. Do ur research as if its for your PhD.
Don't just read posts here and think as if you've known everything about it. Look further.
There are many other forums out there. Some are specifically for medical. Not to mention chat rooms. Speak to those who have done it.

My friends and I have done our eyebrows at Dr Shah by the way. So for 100-200 strands, going there wouldn't hurt ur pocket. The results are great. If you need 1k or more strands for your head? Go to South Korea. That's all I'm saying.

TQ
heavensea
post Aug 29 2016, 04:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

berooow u need to take propecia and using a "red color liquid" shampoo to retain ur transplanted hairs.
TSbonzaimy
post Sep 1 2016, 03:34 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Aug 29 2016, 04:29 PM)
berooow u need to take propecia and using a "red color liquid" shampoo to retain ur transplanted hairs.
Currently taking proscar as propecia is quite pricy. No, i dont use any special shampoo. Just use normal shampoo only.
TSbonzaimy
post Sep 1 2016, 03:36 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(surfingbirds @ Aug 27 2016, 12:28 PM)
Well, if your spread your research a little further, to South Korea to be exact, you can get way better offer for a somewhat similar price range.

1k strands is like 1 line that goes around ur hairline from ear to ear. At best.

Believe it or not. People paid for around 3-3.5 Milion Korean Won for at least 3K strands. Which translates to about around RM10K. But it's a little different getting it done there. You can go for a consultation and speak with the doc. He/she might tell u that u need more/less and the "event price" doesn't just stop there cause if he/she thinks that u need more u might be topping up for as little as another half a million Won for another 1K of strands. 

Another good thing about getting it done there is that if you have "leftover"  strands laying around, the doc will ask if u want them planted in ur eyebrows. You know, to fill in some sparse areas if u do have them.

The only con obviously is getting back there if there's any complications occurred. But you're staying there for at least 2 weeks so there is time to get back to them if any occurs.

Don't pm me for B&A or anything. Hell. Don't just take up my word for it. The price obviously would have changed. I can't be sure of it at this moment and there are some clinics that are expensive too. So don't think they're all cheap.

My advice for anyone whom are thinking of getting this procedure done, do your research. Thoroughly.

Know the difference between FUE & FUT. Why it's better than later. Or is it the other way around. Read doctors published work on them. Do ur research as if its for your PhD.
Don't just read posts here and think as if you've known everything about it. Look further.
There are many other forums out there. Some are specifically for medical. Not to mention chat rooms. Speak to those who have done it.

My friends and I have done our eyebrows at Dr Shah by the way. So for 100-200 strands, going there wouldn't hurt ur pocket. The results are great. If you need 1k or more strands for your head? Go to South Korea. That's all I'm saying.

TQ
Thanks for the info. Maybe my next transplant will be in korea. Now also tgh kumpul duit
heavensea
post Sep 1 2016, 05:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Sep 1 2016, 03:34 PM)
Currently taking proscar as propecia is quite pricy. No, i dont use any special shampoo. Just use normal shampoo only.
Proscar need to "cut"?
rohit7896
post Mar 29 2017, 05:25 PM

3 posts

I would like to say Hair transplant is best idea. it is very popular now a days.

This post has been edited by rohit7896: Mar 29 2017, 05:25 PM
SUSchokia
post Jun 21 2017, 05:58 AM

Chartered Member
3,617 posts

QUOTE(surfingbirds @ Aug 27 2016, 12:28 PM)

Another good thing about getting it done there is that if you have "leftover"  strands laying around, the doc will ask if u want them planted in ur eyebrows. You know, to fill in some sparse areas if u do have them.

TQ
This guy did it in Korea, 1700 at USD3 per strand which is around RM21K which is expensive if added the travel and stay.

He has the whole journey in his channel

For his case:-

1. For 1.7K only gives him around 1cm forehead reduction
2. The harvested area back of the head will be shaved bald thus you will look ugly at least 1 month
3. Redness is visible on the transplanted area for weeks (people will notice on your forehead)
4. The harvested areas at the back will have scars, they poked out the follicles.
5. Pimples, itchiness and flakiness like dandruff on the area (front/back)
6. The transplanted area growth is slower compare to the existing hairline.
7. The transplanted hair will be coarse (like pubic hair) - his experience
8. It will take around a year to see real difference.

Anyway In Penang:-

Adventist quoted RM13 and Dr Ko (kelawai rd) quoted RM12

I visited Dr Ko clinic on Monday for "consultation" and here is what i experienced:-

1. The so called consultant is not a doctor, she was communicating with the "doctor" in KL while consulting you via whatsapp.
2. Then she took pictures of your head and whatapps to that person with her handphone
3. She will tell you one thing and when she got reply from her whatapp she'll tell you different thing.
4. The front office girl all the sudden joined in the room listening to your problem, she also give you her opinion too.
5. When you done the front girl office went back to her place outside and told you that you have to pay RM100 for that consultation session.
6. It's their policy but they can refund the RM100 if you pay deposit within a week, if not that RM100 will be forfeited.

I immediately lost confident in this kind of shady business, i wonder if the clinic really honest. Example they said you need 1K but they only did less expecting you will not be satisfied and pay more to transplant more hair in the future with them.

I mean who is counting?

The FUE team is from KL will come to penang to perform the transplant once you confirm to do it. I wonder whether he is a doctor or just a technician.
SUSchokia
post Jun 30 2017, 10:18 PM

Chartered Member
3,617 posts

There is a new method called

StemCell FUE (HASCI)

user posted image
- They dont poke out the whole follicle only some
- The donor area can still grow hair
- No scar

Normal FUE

user posted image
-They poke out the whole follicle
-Donor area will no longer grow hair
-Will have scar

FUT

user posted image
-Major scar

http://www.hasci.com/hair-stem-cell-transplantation

Differences

user posted image

I contacted Dr Shah clinic, they only do normal FUE for RM6, they dont do Stemcell FUE, the Stemcell procedure they offering is just to strengthen the loss hair area cost RM4999 - no transplant involved.

elena2143
post Jul 10 2017, 12:01 PM

1 posts

Hair transparent is expensive, why not try a wig?

There is something so versatile, something that can change your look in minutes without compromising the health of your hair or scalp. No lumps, no bumps, no shedding. No more clutching desperately at your hair every time the wind blows, for fear that your tracks are going to show. Goodbye, thread and glue. Hello, high ponytails, perfect hair days from now on! The best real hair wigs can satisfy your desire! Long synthetic wigs will also not let you down.
user posted image

https://www.rebeccafashion.com
HenryJay
post Jul 18 2017, 11:46 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(chokia @ Jun 30 2017, 10:18 PM)
There is a new method called

StemCell FUE (HASCI)

user posted image
- They dont poke out the whole follicle only some
- The donor area can still grow hair
- No scar

Normal FUE

user posted image
-They poke out the whole follicle
-Donor area will no longer grow hair
-Will have scar

FUT

user posted image
-Major scar
http://www.hasci.com/hair-stem-cell-transplantation
Differences

user posted image
I contacted Dr Shah clinic, they only do normal FUE for RM6, they dont do Stemcell FUE, the Stemcell procedure they offering is just to strengthen the loss hair area cost RM4999 - no transplant involved.
Rm6 per graft for Dr shah?, what I heard is rm8 at least
Jacke88
post Dec 15 2017, 01:15 AM

1 posts

Hi all.wish to go for FUE treatment ?May I know anyone here know about Glojas health clinic for FUE treatment? Is that okay for their service offered?
sonypshomer
post Jun 14 2018, 06:10 AM

Regular
1,577 posts

QUOTE(HenryJay @ Jul 18 2017, 11:46 PM)
Rm6 per graft for Dr shah?, what I heard is rm8 at least
RM6 per strand of hair not per graft. Each follicle unit may have 3 or 2 or single strand of hair. Their technician will meticulously count each hair inside each follicle unit and separate them by number of hairs. The doctor will then decide where to place them to make them look and grow naturally. not necessarily all single ones in front. And all these will depends how many hair you agree to pay. Mind you you have to pay first before the procedure. If they couldn't extract the amount of hair you wanted, they will refund you by cash or bank transfer.

So if you say you want 2000, they don't actually extract 2000 follicle units but lesser, way lesser.

Not sure about other doctor but Dr Shah clinic use this method.
Ray Leee
post Jun 17 2018, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

yunnam hair care... hahhahaah
wadyvisual
post Sep 15 2018, 09:01 AM

1 posts

Guys wanna ask,can we transplant hair below our hairline?I mean I was born like this ,was thinking about forehead reduction but cost too much,can this work?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
sonypshomer
post Nov 8 2018, 11:41 AM

Regular
1,577 posts

QUOTE(wadyvisual @ Sep 15 2018, 09:01 AM)
Guys wanna ask,can we transplant hair below our hairline?I mean I was born like this ,was thinking about forehead reduction but cost too much,can this work?
Yes your condition is similar like mine, i dont have receding hairline issue but born with large forehead. Now from 5 fingers size forehead i reduced to 3. Even that also already took 9 hours FUE procedure. 3500 hairs (not graft - 1 graft could have 3-5 hairs) and RM21K medical bill.

I have to visit the clinic every 2 months for free PRP procedure for 5X to make the growth faster.

Now after six months im happy with the result and i look like a different person already.
likom
post Dec 22 2018, 05:29 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(sonypshomer @ Nov 8 2018, 11:41 AM)
Yes your condition is similar like mine, i dont have receding hairline issue but born with large forehead. Now from 5 fingers size forehead i reduced to 3. Even that also already took 9 hours FUE procedure. 3500 hairs (not graft - 1 graft could have 3-5 hairs) and RM21K medical bill.

I have to visit the clinic every 2 months for free PRP procedure for 5X to make the growth faster.

Now after six months im happy with the result and i look like a different person already.
Bro ,
Look like you seldom log in here but hopefully you will notice this post.

May I know which clinic you went for this surgery and package in details ? I am also facing this hair loss issue and look like Propecia not ready work anymore.

Just wondering can we make the payment via Monthly Installment ?

If any Shi Fu can share with me for their success story then I will appreciate that.

Thanks All.

sonypshomer
post Dec 25 2018, 08:09 AM

Regular
1,577 posts

QUOTE(likom @ Dec 22 2018, 05:29 PM)
Bro ,
Look like you seldom log in here but hopefully you will notice this post.

May I know which clinic you went for this surgery and package in details ? I am also facing this hair loss issue and look like Propecia not ready work anymore.

Just wondering can we make the payment via Monthly Installment ?

If any Shi Fu can share with me for their success story then I will appreciate that.

Thanks All.
DRS Subang , RM6 per hair + free PRP X5

not sure abt instalment
likom
post Dec 26 2018, 03:47 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(sonypshomer @ Dec 25 2018, 08:09 AM)

not sure abt instalment
Ok..thansk bro.

let me make an appointment with them for a checking...

so far...ur result is okay?
sonypshomer
post Dec 26 2018, 03:57 PM

Regular
1,577 posts

QUOTE(likom @ Dec 26 2018, 03:47 PM)
Ok..thansk bro.

let me make an appointment with them for a checking...

so far...ur result is okay?
thumbup.gif
likom
post Dec 26 2018, 04:56 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(sonypshomer @ Dec 26 2018, 03:57 PM)
thumbup.gif
Cool...Happy for u !
govindk1980
post Feb 15 2019, 01:00 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(sonypshomer @ Dec 25 2018, 08:09 AM)

not sure abt instalment
I too wanted to consult the same clinic after seeing your satisfaction levels. But, just wanted to see your before and after pics. So, can you please share them.
sonypshomer
post Feb 15 2019, 02:37 PM

Regular
1,577 posts

QUOTE(govindk1980 @ Feb 15 2019, 01:00 PM)
I too wanted to consult the same clinic after seeing your satisfaction levels. But, just wanted to see your before and after pics. So, can you please share them.
user posted image
dh955
post Mar 12 2019, 02:02 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 21 2015, 04:15 PM)
Hi, I know it has been a while, just curious, how is the outcome of your hair transplant?
ArthurMickey
post Mar 18 2019, 08:20 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

Wanted ti know too
Clement1001
post Mar 26 2019, 02:54 PM

Enthusiast
914 posts

Do you guys apply minoxidil or any others drugs but fail to get the result before hair transplant ?
Dahza P
post May 30 2019, 04:46 PM

Probation
1 posts

Do you guy know anywhere at Penang can do hair transplant?
thamxy P
post Jun 13 2019, 04:13 PM

Probation
1 posts

I just did hair transplant at DHI clinic at Petaling Jaya and it was awesome!
You can find all the details at my blog.
Follow my journey at https://tomshairtransplantjourneymalaysia.blogspot.com/
thumbup.gif
ViNC3
post Jun 14 2019, 08:15 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(thamxy @ Jun 13 2019, 04:13 PM)
thumbup.gif
Checked your blog, nice progress, but it has only been a day or two.

Do post some update here after a month - 6 months.
All da best~
TehSiewDai P
post Jun 18 2019, 02:44 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 21 2015, 02:17 PM)

Maybe it's the way TS combed his hair, but I find that his hairline is curving upwards, rather than downward which is more natural. blink.gif
YCHow P
post Jun 19 2019, 04:41 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(chinhooi8 @ Oct 8 2015, 09:22 PM)
Dr Ruban doing FUT and estimated RM12 per graft and estimated I need 1300 grafts.  Consultation costs me RM200 sad.gif though a website offer it for free sad.gif  rclxub.gif
I am comparing few clinics for their service and cost of hair transplant. Not sure any of you can share their views and experience if any with the below two clinics
a. Dr. Inder
b. Dr.Glojas

Your sharing is highly appreciated. Thanks.
OneBuck
post Aug 11 2019, 12:07 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(thamxy @ Jun 13 2019, 04:13 PM)
thumbup.gif
Congrat bro.... Nice..

Appreciate to continually do the update..

Possible for you to provide picture front before the ops..?
Mhafiz77 P
post Aug 16 2019, 05:13 AM

Probation
1 posts

Dengar cerita dekat turki ade buat implant hair dgn harga yanh sangat murah .harga pown sanggat berpatutan. 1 graph hanya 2-3 ringgit.. Ramai dah pergi sana .huhuhu boleh buat rambut sambil bercuti
travel Australia P
post Sep 27 2019, 05:45 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(YCHow @ Jun 19 2019, 04:41 PM)
I am comparing few clinics for their service and cost of hair transplant. Not sure any of you can share their views and experience if any with the below two clinics
a. Dr. Inder
b. Dr.Glojas

Your sharing is highly appreciated. Thanks.
I'm George from Australia and I've been to Dr.Ruban, Glojas and Klinik Dr.Inder. Ruban is a qualified Dermatologist and his prices are the actual market price which is RM12 per graft. Now, at Glojas, Dato' Dr.Jas performs FUE Transplant and is qualified from The American Board Of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS). Dr.Mohd Ali of Glojas is a qualified Plastic Surgeon who performs FUT. Now, I underwent a Transplant procedure by Dato' Dr. Jas and Dr.Mohd Ali because I required an FUE and a FUT. So both Doctors administered to my Transplant. About Klinik Dr.Inder, I did my research, yes, her prices are attractive but she lacks the credentials in Hair Restoration hence I did not proceed despite her knocked down prices. My Advice is, look for a doctor who has the right credentials, certifications and experience. So yes, at Glojas you pay for your money's worth and I am deeply satisfied!
travel Australia P
post Sep 27 2019, 05:51 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(travel Australia @ Sep 27 2019, 05:45 PM)
I'm George from Australia and I've been to Dr.Ruban, Glojas and Klinik Dr.Inder. Ruban is a qualified Dermatologist and his prices are the actual market price which is RM12 per graft. Now, at Glojas, Dato' Dr.Jas performs FUE Transplant and is qualified from The American Board Of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS). Dr.Mohd Ali of Glojas is a qualified Plastic Surgeon who performs FUT. Now, I underwent a Transplant procedure by Dato' Dr. Jas and Dr.Mohd Ali because I required an FUE and a FUT. So both Doctors administered to my Transplant. About Klinik Dr.Inder, I did my research, yes, her prices are attractive but she lacks the credentials in Hair Restoration hence I did not proceed despite her knocked down prices. My Advice is, look for a doctor who has the right credentials, certifications and experience. So yes, at Glojas you pay for your money's worth which is fairly reasonable and I am deeply satisfied!
speed128mph P
post Oct 4 2019, 01:29 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(sonypshomer @ Nov 8 2018, 11:41 AM)

Can share your clinic contact and name to me?
sonypshomer
post Oct 5 2019, 09:22 AM

Regular
1,577 posts

QUOTE(speed128mph @ Oct 4 2019, 01:29 PM)
Can share your clinic contact and name to me?
http://drsmedicalgroup.com/
sonypshomer
post Oct 5 2019, 09:33 AM

Regular
1,577 posts

QUOTE(Mhafiz77 @ Aug 16 2019, 05:13 AM)
Dengar cerita dekat turki ade buat implant hair dgn harga yanh sangat murah .harga pown sanggat berpatutan. 1 graph hanya 2-3 ringgit.. Ramai dah pergi sana .huhuhu boleh buat rambut sambil bercuti
You cannot "buat rambut sambil bercuti" the procedure is painful and your head will wrapped with bandage. They are bloody. Worst part is the donor area. The hotel pillow will be soaked red.

When i did it at subang, i stayed one night in a nearby hotel since the next appointment to change the bandage is the next day. Trust me it will be bloody with a swollen forehead. I wore hoodie outside the hotel for lunch and dinner.

This post has been edited by sonypshomer: Oct 5 2019, 09:35 AM
Creamy Crimson
post Oct 16 2019, 05:34 PM

24 posts

Minoxidil is affordable and it works for me.. try Rogaine or Kirkland
speed128mph P
post Nov 5 2019, 10:12 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(sonypshomer @ Oct 5 2019, 09:22 AM)
Thank you, bro!
findanexpertuk P
post Nov 6 2019, 07:27 PM

Probation
6 posts

Prp hair loss treatment is very effective for hair loss. The PRP hair treatment has no side effects non surgical procedure and painless treatment.
MoneyChaser
post Nov 14 2019, 02:53 PM

Casual
369 posts

hello any downtime for hairtransplant ... i saw the procedure in you tube .. seems like for a week or 2 you may need to cover your head ... also hows the aftermath ... any meds involve to take after the procedure ... say if your geneticallly incline for male pattern baldness with the M Shape .. does it work , i am also considering a treatment
rotibaba
post Nov 26 2019, 01:51 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 21 2015, 02:17 PM)
Hello there. Just want to know if any of you did a hair transplant before? I only know Dr Shah Clinic at Subang jaya but never been there before. So, any suggestion of other clinic and how much does it cost? Dr Shah clinic offer RM8/piece of hair. Maybe if you guys been there before, can give me a review. Thank you

Okok update post on 29/04/2016:-

Since so many people messaged me and asking for the picture and my testimonial, I will tell you my experience.

1. Hair transplant is costly. 1 graoh cost RM8 and I did 1000 graph and total cost RM8200 including some of the med.

2. Its not painful after they inject you with pain killer. But when they inject on you head, its quite scary cause you can feel and hear the needle protruding into you head. I hate that. PRP also the same that they need to inject you head but PRP is good.

3. Cost for PRP is RM500 per session. Cheapest you can get

4. The procedure took about one day for 1000 graph. If you want to do 2000, might finish at 6. Mine finish at 4.

5. You have to lay on the bed for that procedure and you neck gonna hurt a little bit.

6. They will provide you lunch. They just tapau from mamak/restaurant

7. I only did 1000 graph, the hair look thin but vetter than before. (Geez my english suck at midnight)

8. I cover the bald spot with hair fibre. No one will notice. Love that product so much.

9. Only a barber will know that the hair at your back is thinning. Your friends wont notice. Trust me

10. Here come the picture:-

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry pic too big. Dont know how to
Modified
good to see a really positive results on your hair transplant surgery, i did twice in china and it work very well as well, but i looking 3rd time surgery to finalize my hair . your post make me interested to done surgery at local
asogan78 P
post Jan 5 2020, 10:10 PM

Probation
10 posts

Does anyone has experience on Platelet Rich Plasma for Hair Treatment. IS it better than FUE?

Can anyone recommend good clinic for PRP if it's better than FUE

Thank you
TSbonzaimy
post Apr 8 2020, 04:45 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

Hello there. Its been a while huh. Anyway, hair transplat is quite common nowadays. I saw many malaysian celebrities do it. My hair after the transplant is good but I still need to add another 1000. Or maybe more. I messaged Dr Shah on his instagram and he told me that for returning customer, he offer RM5 per hair (hair or strand? Whatever with my shit english). So, I am planning to do it after I come back to Malaysia. Now stuck in other country lor.

I also noticed that some people transplant to their eyerbrow and beard. Kidna cool huh. But only if you have lots of hair. Btw, saje aku hidupkan thread ni balik. Muahahahaba... cant wait for my second transplant.
TSbonzaimy
post Apr 8 2020, 04:48 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(asogan78 @ Jan 5 2020, 10:10 PM)
Does anyone has experience on Platelet Rich Plasma for Hair Treatment. IS it better than FUE?

Can anyone recommend good clinic for PRP if it's better than FUE

Thank you
Fue is transplant procesure dude. While PRP is just blood sucking method. Prp is good if yoi want to strenghten your hair root. Last time dr shah charge RM500 but now i think it should be cheaper
asogan78 P
post Apr 20 2020, 08:52 AM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Apr 8 2020, 04:48 PM)
Fue is transplant procesure dude. While PRP is just blood sucking method. Prp is good if yoi want to strenghten your hair root. Last time dr shah charge RM500 but now i think it should be cheaper
Thank you Bonzaimy.

anyone did hair transplant lately. Please share your experience. Im thinking of going to Dr Shah clinic or glojas clinic after MCO
TSbonzaimy
post Apr 23 2020, 05:45 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(asogan78 @ Apr 20 2020, 08:52 AM)
Thank you Bonzaimy.

anyone did hair transplant lately. Please share your experience. Im thinking of going to Dr Shah clinic or glojas clinic after MCO
How much Glojes clinic charge for hair transplant? If they can offer me RM5 like DR shah clinic, I probably will think about going there too. After PKP I will add another 2000 hair. Wohoo.. tongue.gif
clamp_wl
post Apr 29 2020, 12:51 AM

Ted Guy
1,935 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Apr 23 2020, 05:45 PM)
How much Glojes clinic charge for hair transplant? If they can offer me RM5 like DR shah clinic, I probably will think about going there too. After PKP I will add another 2000 hair. Wohoo..  tongue.gif
Do share to us once you have another 2000 hair done
gbmitoban
post Apr 30 2020, 06:12 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

mm thinking of doing this as well, can advise on how i should begin?

What is the ballpark figure for doing this?
asogan78 P
post May 7 2020, 10:18 PM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(asogan78 @ Apr 20 2020, 08:52 AM)
Thank you Bonzaimy.

I shall update after MCO lifted.
lavenzo
post May 29 2020, 09:17 PM

Getting Started
259 posts

hi, ive contacted glojas clinic to make appointment for consultation but the lady said they need to assess my situation first, whatapps consultation before consultation at clinic.

they offer 10k for 2000 grafts hair transplant, include 2x PRP and hair rejuvenation for a year, monthly basis.

if only PRP, 1 session 1500, package 4500 (3+1)

PRP so expensive one??
TSbonzaimy
post May 30 2020, 06:19 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(lavenzo @ May 29 2020, 09:17 PM)
hi, ive contacted glojas clinic to make appointment for consultation but the lady said they need to assess my situation first, whatapps consultation before consultation at clinic.

they offer 10k for 2000 grafts hair transplant, include 2x PRP and hair rejuvenation for a year, monthly basis.

if only PRP, 1 session 1500, package 4500 (3+1)

PRP so expensive one??
i know some clinic cost more than Rm1000 for PRP. Dr Shah last time told me it only cost RM500 at his clinic. Anyway, RM10,000 for 2000 graft is cheap. Only returning customer at Dr shah can get RM5 per graft (like me). But what kind of hair rejuvenation that they offer? some kind of scalp massage tongue.gif

Anyway, Im still stuck here in overseas. No flight now. I did a video call with Dr shah and told him only be able to go there once I come back to Malaysia + 14 days quarantine. haizz... Need to do it fast. Can't wait.
asogan78 P
post Jun 1 2020, 01:14 PM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ May 30 2020, 06:19 AM)
i know some clinic cost more than Rm1000 for PRP. Dr Shah last time told me it only cost RM500 at his clinic. Anyway, RM10,000 for 2000 graft is cheap. Only returning customer at Dr shah can get RM5 per graft (like me). But what kind of hair rejuvenation that they offer? some kind of scalp massage  tongue.gif

Anyway, Im still stuck here in overseas. No flight now. I did a video call with Dr shah and told him only be able to go there once I come back to Malaysia + 14 days quarantine. haizz... Need to do it fast. Can't wait.
Looks like Glojas is charging RM5 per graft. I want to try Glojas for whatsapp consultation.

asogan78 P
post Jun 1 2020, 02:07 PM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(asogan78 @ Jun 1 2020, 01:14 PM)
Looks like Glojas is charging RM5 per graft. I want to try Glojas for whatsapp consultation.
Below Dr. Hanapiah charges RM200 per session for PRP

https://surayasulatin.blogspot.com/2018/11/...ala-lumpur.html

lavenzo
post Jun 1 2020, 08:42 PM

Getting Started
259 posts

Are they many different types of PRP? I asked 3 different clinic and the price is 1.5k, 1k and 650 per session. Is the cheaper one use cheap machine? Or techniques? The price difference is quite big though.

BTW how good is PRP? Anyone tried with only PRP?
TheRedDevil
post Jun 12 2020, 09:07 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

Any review on DHI?
Compared to Dr Shah & Glojas?
Read DHI hair transplant procedure would still allowed donor area to grow hair unlike others
Mr.Ballz
post Jun 22 2020, 11:49 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

I did PRP last year from July-Oct. 4 times cost me 4200

Until now hair loss back again, i would say its PRP can give temporary strengthen your hair roots. last like half year only. Then i am thinking should go back and take finasteride & minox on monthly basis.
ArthurMickey
post Jun 24 2020, 09:03 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

Anyone using finasteride? Didi really weak after take this?
Mr.Ballz
post Jun 25 2020, 10:13 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(ArthurMickey @ Jun 24 2020, 09:03 PM)
Anyone using finasteride? Didi really weak after take this?
Planning to go back, but i think even though you take finas. But you gotta maintain your life as healthy as possible, go exercise, eat clean, no more late nights, no alcohol, i think for that your brother still gonna work la.

I did take finas last 2 years , not to say weak just that low sex drive meaning not hamsap anymore lol then again my lifestyle is piece of shit.
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 1 2020, 02:05 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

Hey guys. I just book an appointment for hair transplant next week with Dr shah. Will update you guys about my hair. Currently I'm taking proscar back and saw quite a lot of hair fall. But thats normal. I stop after a few month since there is no pharmacy in Africa selling it. I will post an update next week. Planning to do 2000 but my max is 3000. No money lio. Haha
Amr95 P
post Jul 8 2020, 01:54 AM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ May 30 2020, 06:19 AM)
i know some clinic cost more than Rm1000 for PRP. Dr Shah last time told me it only cost RM500 at his clinic. Anyway, RM10,000 for 2000 graft is cheap. Only returning customer at Dr shah can get RM5 per graft (like me). But what kind of hair rejuvenation that they offer? some kind of scalp massage  tongue.gif

Hi bonzaimy.
I saw your post in 2015.
Have you undergo fue transplant that year?
Is it effective or do you still need to have fue again?

Hope you can reply me. Thank you~
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 8 2020, 10:16 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

Ok im going to do hair transplant today. Just cut my hair and total hair is 3000. Cost me RM15,000 lio. Me dead. I thought 2000 hair only but since I also want to make it dense, doctor suggest me to do 3000. And that is my max actually. Here is the picture before the transplant.

user posted image
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 8 2020, 04:51 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

user posted image

Hair after transplant.
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 8 2020, 04:53 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

After transplant. Bloody hurt. I need to take a pain killer right after transplant. Lots of blood. Need to dap dap after this. Cant do any heavy activities for a 2 week. Now still in pain. Dear God, beauty is pain.

user posted image
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 8 2020, 04:55 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

Anyway, i forgot to tell you guys. The procedure started at 10.30am and finish at 3.30pm. I arrived at 9.20am and also they provide you lunch.
MeToo
post Jul 8 2020, 05:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 8 2020, 04:55 PM)
Anyway, i forgot to tell you guys. The procedure started at 10.30am and finish at 3.30pm. I arrived at 9.20am and also they provide you lunch.
Is this permanent?

How long does it last?

Hair loss is hereditary, so likely this process need to be redone somewhere down the line?
MeToo
post Jul 8 2020, 05:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Ballz @ Jun 22 2020, 11:49 AM)
I did PRP last year from July-Oct. 4 times cost me 4200
Until now hair loss back again, i would say its PRP can give temporary strengthen your hair roots. last like half year only. Then i am thinking should go back and take finasteride & minox on monthly basis.
I been to a hair loss talk (part of a mensan conference) and heard only 2 drugs approved to combat hairloss.. i think it was these 2.

BUT... i went home and google it up.. the side effects is crazy... Minox isnt any better with the weigth gain and breathign difficulty...

Mr.Ballz
post Jul 8 2020, 05:44 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 8 2020, 05:09 PM)
I been to a hair loss talk (part of a mensan conference) and heard only 2 drugs approved to combat hairloss.. i think it was these 2.

BUT... i went home and google it up.. the side effects is crazy... Minox isnt any better with the weigth gain and breathign difficulty...
I was skeptical at first. But then i give a try lo or else your hair is not gonna stop losing also. I'm on finasteride for about 2 weeks. Thank god no side effect. Of course have to take care, eat healthy, workout, sleep early.less fap. biggrin.gif

Minox however side effect should be lesser la, no enter your body also on scalp only. I can't tell any improvement or not yet its still too early to tell. biggrin.gif
MeToo
post Jul 8 2020, 06:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Ballz @ Jul 8 2020, 05:44 PM)
I was skeptical at first. But then i give a try lo or else your hair is not gonna stop losing also. I'm on finasteride for about 2 weeks. Thank god no side effect. Of course have to take care, eat healthy, workout, sleep early.less fap.  biggrin.gif
Minox however side effect should be lesser la, no enter your body also on scalp only. I can't tell any improvement or not yet its still too early to tell. biggrin.gif
You talking about minox cream? Not orally?

But these 2 will slowdown the hairloss, they dont actually make it grow back ..
Mr.Ballz
post Jul 8 2020, 06:30 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 8 2020, 06:02 PM)
You talking about minox cream? Not orally?

But these 2 will slowdown the hairloss, they dont actually make it grow back ..
Oral use is finasteride.

Topical use is minox.

1 is slow down/maintain some if you are good responder can regrowth.

2. is blood circulation to ur scalp.

mothera
post Jul 8 2020, 06:39 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 8 2020, 10:16 AM)
Ok im going to do hair transplant today. Just cut my hair and total hair is 3000. Cost me RM15,000 lio. Me dead. I thought 2000 hair only but since I also want to make it dense, doctor suggest me to do 3000. And that is my max actually. Here is the picture before the transplant.

user posted image
Hi, compared with your original post picture after your first transplant in 2016, it seems the transplanted hair did not grow? Compared to this latest picture you shared before second transplant session.
And your second transplant is seems to also cover the same exact area again, just wondering did the doctor mention anything about it?
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 8 2020, 07:23 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(mothera @ Jul 8 2020, 06:39 PM)
Hi, compared with your original post picture after your first transplant in 2016, it seems the transplanted hair did not grow? Compared to this latest picture you shared before second transplant session.
And your second transplant is seems to also cover the same exact area again, just wondering did the doctor mention anything about it?
It did grow and didnt fall but i only did 1000. 500 on the left and 500 on the right. The hair look so jarang jarang. But i started to take proscar a month ago(cant get it in africa. I was there since early this year), the hair started to fall and that is normal. There is hair on the the forehead but you need to look at it closely. Cant see it on the picture tho.
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 8 2020, 07:25 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 8 2020, 05:05 PM)
Is this permanent?

How long does it last?

Hair loss is hereditary, so likely this process need to be redone somewhere down the line?
The hair that they tanam will never fall. The rest, you have to maintain it by taking proscar or propecia.
MeToo
post Jul 9 2020, 10:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 8 2020, 07:25 PM)
The hair that they tanam will never fall. The rest, you have to maintain it by taking proscar or propecia.
You mean the tanam hair will never fall but its alive and well i.e. will continue to grow etc? shocking.gif
mothera
post Jul 9 2020, 10:49 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 8 2020, 07:23 PM)
It did grow and didnt fall but i only did 1000. 500 on the left and 500 on the right. The hair look so jarang jarang. But i started to take proscar a month ago(cant get it in africa. I was there since early this year), the hair started to fall and that is normal. There is hair on the the forehead but you need to look at it closely. Cant see it on the picture tho.
After proscar the transplanted hair fallout or native hair?
Anyways I heard someone who did with your same doctor had good result within a year but the transplanted hair got thinner by the second year. The doctor advised for second transplant with discount but he did not proceed. In fact the doctor mention its normal for transplanted hair to fall after few years, but if that's the case why insist on second transplant..
Also, do share with us picture of your donor area once u remove the bandage:-)
kimboy
post Jul 9 2020, 05:51 PM

23 posts

m just here to share how mind blown i am reading this..my jaws like was hanging the whole time..didnt know there was such thing...
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 9 2020, 07:18 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 9 2020, 10:24 AM)
You mean the tanam hair will never fall but its alive and well i.e. will continue to grow etc?  shocking.gif
Yes it is. Grow like a normal hair
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 9 2020, 07:20 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

My transplanted hair didnt fall. Still maintain. Im not sure if its thinning cause as far as I can see and feel, it look the same to me.

Anyway, this is the donor area. Look quite okay right. Now my forehead is swollen.

user posted image
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 9 2020, 07:23 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

Anyway folks, i will keep update after a week. See how it goes. Hopefully everything turn out to be marvellous. Hahaha.. for anyone who want to do hair transplant, remember it is not cheap. Not a pain free during injection. Its all about money baby.
wannoradzahari
post Jul 9 2020, 11:43 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 8 2020, 07:25 PM)
So after doing the hair transplant, do you have to take the proscar or propecia forever?
MeToo
post Jul 10 2020, 10:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 9 2020, 07:23 PM)
Anyway folks, i will keep update after a week. See how it goes. Hopefully everything turn out to be marvellous. Hahaha.. for anyone who want to do hair transplant, remember it is not cheap. Not a pain free during injection. Its all about money baby.
i dont mind the money, its about the recovery process... i cant get away form work for more then 14days in a row..
mothera
post Jul 10 2020, 11:46 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 9 2020, 07:20 PM)
My transplanted hair didnt fall. Still maintain. Im not sure if its thinning cause as far as I can see and feel, it look the same to me.

Anyway, this is the donor area. Look quite okay right. Now my forehead is swollen.

user posted image
Surprisingly the donor area doesnt look bloody at all. This picture was taken day two right after removing bandage at home?
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 10 2020, 01:30 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 10 2020, 10:22 AM)
i dont mind the money, its about the recovery process... i cant get away form work for more then 14days in a row..
Who said u need 14 days in a row? The doc will give you 3 days mc. Plus sat and sunday, you have 5 days off. Then you can go back to work on Monday. If you work under a hot sun like me, just wear a cap. On the second day, you do not need a pain killer anymore. Now on my 3rd day. Still swollen but not as bad as before.
MeToo
post Jul 10 2020, 01:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 10 2020, 01:30 PM)
Who said u need 14 days in a row? The doc will give you 3 days mc. Plus sat and sunday, you have 5 days off. Then you can go back to work on Monday. If you work under a hot sun like me, just wear a cap. On the second day, you do not need a pain killer anymore. Now on my 3rd day. Still swollen but not as bad as before.
I mean if cannot get back to certain kinda semblance within 14 days i would have an issue...

I dont really wanna be seen like that in my office... even if I keep my room door close, i still need to walk out and be seen sweat.gif
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 11 2020, 01:53 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(wannoradzahari @ Jul 9 2020, 11:43 PM)
So after doing the hair transplant, do you have to take the proscar or propecia forever?
Yes. The clinic selling propecia rm90 for a month supply.
wannoradzahari
post Jul 11 2020, 08:08 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 11 2020, 01:53 AM)
Yes. The clinic selling propecia rm90 for a month supply.
This post has been edited by wannoradzahari: Feb 3 2021, 07:01 AM
royrochemback
post Jul 11 2020, 08:18 AM

29 posts

Balding sucks bad. I hope those who carry balding genes don't breed and risk passing it to your sons. It fucking sucks.
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 11 2020, 09:38 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(wannoradzahari @ Jul 11 2020, 08:08 AM)
Damn, so there's no other way around it? We have to take propecia no matter what? What if we stopped taking it?
Well, when you stop taking it like I do for a 6 month, then the hair will start to fall again. The reason why im taking propecia is to maintain my natural hair, not the transplant hair.
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 11 2020, 09:40 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(royrochemback @ Jul 11 2020, 08:18 AM)
Balding sucks bad. I hope those who carry balding genes don't breed and risk passing it to your sons. It fucking sucks.
Its a genes. I want to have my own kids oneday but bakding doesnt stop me for getting married. If i pass this genes to my son, i just hope there will be a new technology that can prevent hair loss in another 10 years.
royrochemback
post Jul 11 2020, 10:38 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 11 2020, 09:40 AM)
Its a genes. I want to have my own kids oneday but bakding doesnt stop me for getting married. If i pass this genes to my son, i just hope there will be a new technology that can prevent hair loss in another 10 years.
Maybe start a fund right away for your son's hair transplant in case the technology isn't there yet lol
wannoradzahari
post Jul 11 2020, 10:40 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 11 2020, 09:38 AM)
Well, when you stop taking it like I do for a 6 month, then the hair will start to fall again. The reason why im taking propecia is to maintain my natural hair, not the transplant hair.
So if you stop taking propecia, the transplanted hair will remains and the hair just behind the transplanted hair will fall?
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 12 2020, 07:49 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(wannoradzahari @ Jul 11 2020, 10:40 AM)
So if you stop taking propecia, the transplanted hair will remains and the hair just behind the transplanted hair will fall?
Correct mate.
mothera
post Jul 15 2020, 08:32 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 9 2020, 07:20 PM)

user posted image
Hows your head now, all scabs gone? By the way, did the doctor or nurse do the donor extraction? How long was the duration
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 16 2020, 06:12 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(mothera @ Jul 15 2020, 08:32 PM)
Hows your head now, all scabs gone? By the way, did the doctor or nurse do the donor extraction? How long was the duration
The scab still on the transplant area. I feel want to peel it off but tahan now from peeling it off. The whole process took from 9.30am till 3.30pm. 9.30 till 12.30 for the extraction from donor area. The other half for tranplant process.
mothera
post Jul 17 2020, 04:21 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 16 2020, 06:12 PM)
The scab still on the transplant area. I feel want to peel it off but tahan now from peeling it off. The whole process took from 9.30am till 3.30pm. 9.30 till 12.30 for the extraction from donor area. The other half for tranplant process.
Thats quite fast for 3000 hairs. Extraction ofchair from donor area also done by doctor?
jonilabu
post Jul 19 2020, 08:10 PM

33 posts

anyone here did hair transplant at glojas? if yes, kind to give any honest and unbias review?
ccr237
post Jul 22 2020, 09:08 AM

5 posts

I just did my transplant at Dr Inder clinic. Very smooth process. 2 weeks in and looks good.

Problem is Dr inder is charging me propecia by MSD for RM180 a month. Pretty expensive I think

I'm aware Dr Shah has another version of finasteride that is approved by KKM for only RM90 a month

Though its cheaper, I'm abit skeptical if its equally good compare to what Dr Inder is offering

user posted image
user posted image
Lawtsm P
post Jul 25 2020, 10:23 AM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(ccr237 @ Jul 22 2020, 09:08 AM)
I just did my transplant at Dr Inder clinic. Very smooth process. 2 weeks in and looks good.

Problem is Dr inder is charging me propecia by MSD for RM180 a month. Pretty expensive I think

I'm aware Dr Shah has another version of finasteride that is approved by KKM for only RM90 a month

Though its cheaper, I'm abit skeptical if its equally good compare to what Dr Inder is offering
Mind sharing what pricing did Dr Inder clinic offered you?
ccr237
post Jul 26 2020, 09:58 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Lawtsm @ Jul 25 2020, 10:23 AM)
Mind sharing what pricing did Dr Inder clinic offered you?
RM5 per graft
Lawtsm P
post Jul 27 2020, 10:43 AM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(ccr237 @ Jul 26 2020, 09:58 PM)
RM5 per graft
Did you consider Dr JasG at Glojas?

Wonder if I should go for Dr JasG or Dr Inder? Dr JasG appears to be slightly more experienced (ABHRS 2014 vs Dr Inder's ABHRS 2019)

Anyone had FUE under Dr JasG recently?
darkmusses
post Jul 27 2020, 11:14 AM

On my way
565 posts

Checking in for knowledge ..
ccr237
post Jul 28 2020, 11:10 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(Lawtsm @ Jul 27 2020, 10:43 AM)

Wonder if I should go for Dr JasG or Dr Inder? Dr JasG appears to be slightly more experienced (ABHRS 2014 vs Dr Inder's ABHRS 2019)

Nope. But tbh, Dr inder was very professional and accomodating plus its super near my house
autumnlife
post Jul 28 2020, 06:59 PM

2 posts

Dr inder quoted me rm21k for 2300 graft which equal to rm9.13 per graft. When i questioned them, they said they gave me the wrong quotation and said i need 1500 graft instead and it will costme rm6 per graft. Few days later told me they are having this one day promotion and if i book directly can get rm 5 per graft. Now i checked back my instagram msg the wrong quatation and the promotion has been deleted . lol
ccr237
post Jul 29 2020, 11:14 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(autumnlife @ Jul 28 2020, 06:59 PM)
Dr inder quoted me rm21k for 2300 graft which equal to rm9.13 per graft.  When i questioned them, they said they gave me the wrong quotation and said i need 1500 graft instead and it will costme  rm6 per graft. Few days later told me they are having this one day promotion and if i book directly can get rm 5 per graft. Now i checked back my instagram msg the wrong quatation and the promotion has been deleted . lol
Ah thats sad to hear. Well she told me it was raya promo so I took it.
royrochemback
post Aug 3 2020, 01:49 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 11 2020, 09:38 AM)
Just wondering, how long have you been taking propecia and does it affect your libido? Still can get hard without a problem?
TSbonzaimy
post Aug 4 2020, 12:05 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(ccr237 @ Jul 22 2020, 09:08 AM)

user posted image
user posted image
Well, they said that the propecia that they selling also available at certain pharmacies. Not sure but it is easy since you do not need to cut like what I did now. Anyway, i didnt buy the propecia from dr shah. Bought a shampoo and serum from them. Cost me RM220 but I gotta say the shampoo smell so good. Haiz, nak chantek punya pasal, spent thousands of rm lor.

TSbonzaimy
post Aug 4 2020, 12:07 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(mothera @ Jul 17 2020, 04:21 PM)
Thats quite fast for 3000 hairs. Extraction ofchair from donor area also done by doctor?
Extraction by a nurse but transplant by a doctor.
TSbonzaimy
post Aug 4 2020, 12:09 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(autumnlife @ Jul 28 2020, 06:59 PM)
Dr inder quoted me rm21k for 2300 graft which equal to rm9.13 per graft.  When i questioned them, they said they gave me the wrong quotation and said i need 1500 graft instead and it will costme  rm6 per graft. Few days later told me they are having this one day promotion and if i book directly can get rm 5 per graft. Now i checked back my instagram msg the wrong quatation and the promotion has been deleted . lol
Where is this clinic? Seem like a marketing gimmick. Same thing happen to me at one of the clinic at Bangsar. Behind banana leaf restaurant.
mothera
post Aug 4 2020, 09:16 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Aug 4 2020, 12:07 PM)
Extraction by a nurse but transplant by a doctor.
Hows your second transplant so far..
Been a month now, has the transplanted hair started shedding?
Still have swelling on transplanted area?
royrochemback
post Aug 6 2020, 04:02 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Aug 4 2020, 12:05 PM)
Well, they said that the propecia that they selling also available at certain pharmacies. Not sure but it is easy since you do not need to cut like what I did now. Anyway, i didnt buy the propecia from dr shah. Bought a shampoo and serum from them. Cost me RM220 but I gotta say the shampoo smell so good. Haiz, nak chantek punya pasal, spent thousands of rm lor.
Does this affect your libido whatsoever?
ccr237
post Aug 6 2020, 11:12 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Aug 4 2020, 12:05 PM)
Which brand are you taking now for finasteride ?
Mr.Ballz
post Aug 6 2020, 12:22 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(royrochemback @ Aug 6 2020, 04:02 AM)
Does this affect your libido whatsoever?
Not all people affected.some do , some don't. I've taking for 1.5 months, still ok. Not so much affected. biggrin.gif
royrochemback
post Aug 6 2020, 02:40 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Ballz @ Aug 6 2020, 12:22 PM)
Not so much affected. biggrin.gif
Meaning got affected a little bit?
Mr.Ballz
post Aug 6 2020, 03:22 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(royrochemback @ Aug 6 2020, 02:40 PM)
for my case, i'm not so sure cause i don't really find any diff or not. Its still working,still fine. That is my thought though
TSbonzaimy
post Aug 10 2020, 04:05 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(mothera @ Aug 4 2020, 09:16 PM)
Hows your second transplant so far..
Been a month now, has the transplanted hair started shedding?
Still have swelling on transplanted area?
Yes the hair already starting to fall but no swelling. All good. Will see the result after 6 month
Tariq_H
post Sep 6 2020, 10:02 PM

On my way
651 posts

Is doc set min limit of graft per session? Can it be less then 1000 graft?
Arsenal21
post Sep 13 2020, 05:43 PM

Enthusiast
720 posts

smile.gif
1000words
post Sep 30 2020, 02:13 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

Dr Ruban is charging rm7-8 per graft while HTS is charging rm5 per hair.
have not check with Glojas yet.
chengho1400
post Oct 1 2020, 08:22 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(ccr237 @ Aug 6 2020, 12:12 PM)
Which brand are you taking now for finasteride ?
Just adding some inputs as a pharmacist, it really doesn't matter what brand you're taking, as long as the active ingredient is finasteride 1mg. It will work the same
chengho1400
post Oct 1 2020, 08:24 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(royrochemback @ Aug 6 2020, 03:40 PM)
Statistically it affects 2-10% of people taking it. However that is for the 5mg dosage. For the 1mg, the frequency should be much lower
chengho1400
post Oct 1 2020, 08:28 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(autumnlife @ Jul 28 2020, 07:59 PM)
Last i checked in february they were charging rm5 per graft. Not sure if it was promotional price or not
chengho1400
post Oct 1 2020, 08:32 AM

13 posts

Has anyone took finasteride only and has successes with hair regrowth? I have been taking it for 8 months and not seeing any results, and want to check if anybody else has different outcomes.
I understand that finasteride is mainly used for stopping hair loss, but want to know if anyone has any successes even if it is a little bit
1000words
post Oct 1 2020, 07:29 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(chengho1400 @ Oct 1 2020, 08:32 AM)
Has anyone took finasteride only and has successes with hair regrowth? I have been taking it for 8 months and not seeing any results, and want to check if anybody else has different outcomes.
I understand that finasteride is mainly used for stopping hair loss, but want to know if anyone has any successes even if it is a little bit
I used to take propecia for about 2 years and i think it really does help to slow down or somehow regrow.
though i have already stopped taking that and the shredding continues now.
chengho1400
post Oct 1 2020, 08:22 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(1000words @ Oct 1 2020, 08:29 PM)
I used to take propecia for about 2 years and i think it really does help to slow down or somehow regrow.
though i have already stopped taking that and the shredding continues now.
How much did it regrow? How many months of taking finasteride does it take for you to start noticing the chance. I have been using it for 8 months with no trace of improvement, thinking whether to wait a bit more or just go straight to hair transplant. My hair loss stage is 2-3
clamp_wl
post Oct 1 2020, 09:11 PM

Ted Guy
1,935 posts

QUOTE(chengho1400 @ Oct 1 2020, 08:22 PM)
How much did it regrow? How many months of taking finasteride does it take for you to start noticing the chance. I have been using it for 8 months with no trace of improvement, thinking whether to wait a bit more or just go straight to hair transplant. My hair loss stage is 2-3
I have just started my finasteride journey. Let see what will happen in three months time.
HambaTuhan P
post Oct 2 2020, 03:38 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hello and good day,
I went to Dr Ruz Hair Transplant at usj21 few days ago for free consultation and was quoted at RM5.00 per hair. At his website noted that Dr Ruz was with Dr Shah before. Anybody here has experience with Dr Ruz?

His website for reference https://hairtransplant.my/
mothera
post Oct 3 2020, 11:05 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(chengho1400 @ Oct 1 2020, 08:22 AM)
Just adding some inputs as a pharmacist, it really doesn't matter what brand you're taking, as long as the active ingredient is finasteride 1mg. It will work the same
Which clinic sells finasteride besides hair transplant clinic? Where did u buy yours? Thanks..
chengho1400
post Oct 4 2020, 08:25 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(mothera @ Oct 4 2020, 12:05 AM)
Which clinic sells finasteride besides hair transplant clinic? Where did u buy yours? Thanks..
You can buy it in any pharmacy. I bought Finapecia brand
Vj007 P
post Oct 5 2020, 12:32 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hello All, I would like have hair Transplant done in KL or PJ...I have enquired in Glojas and Dr Inder ...interestingly both gave same quotation of 5Rm per graft.

May I have your advice on whom should I go for ? If you have any other clinic let me know
TSbonzaimy
post Oct 5 2020, 09:50 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(HambaTuhan @ Oct 2 2020, 03:38 PM)
Hello and good day,
I went to Dr Ruz Hair Transplant at usj21 few days ago for free consultation and was quoted at RM5.00 per hair. At his website noted that Dr Ruz was with Dr Shah before. Anybody here has experience with Dr Ruz?

His website for reference https://hairtransplant.my/
Remember hair transplant success is depends on the dr. See his previous customer transformation. If its good, then just go
TSbonzaimy
post Oct 5 2020, 09:51 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(Vj007 @ Oct 5 2020, 12:32 PM)
Hello All, I would like have hair Transplant done in KL or PJ...I have enquired in Glojas and Dr Inder ...interestingly both gave same quotation of 5Rm per graft.
May I have your advice on whom should I go for ? If you have any other clinic let me know
There are quite few clinics here in klang valley area. You can google and just go for the consultation. And decide later
chengho1400
post Oct 6 2020, 04:23 PM

13 posts

Anyone has done any research on hair replacement system? It is where you glue a hairpiece on your head and the barber will trim and cut to a style. I can't find any unbiased and neutral article on it.
SUSPureWhite69
post Oct 8 2020, 04:46 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(clamp_wl @ Oct 1 2020, 09:11 PM)
I have just started my finasteride journey. Let see what will happen in three months time.
You need more than 3 mths
My cousin was on it since 2012 and yes can see huge difference now.

Also, note that taking extra gram daily will not help. Jst stick to 1grm per day will do.

And do remember the side effects..eventhough only small % will be affected
1000words
post Oct 8 2020, 05:40 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(chengho1400 @ Oct 1 2020, 08:22 PM)
when you say no trace of improvement means u dont see baby hairs?
but does it stop or reduce your hair loss?

for my case, i had terrible shred before taking finasteride and minoxidil, then i actually cut my hair short (like army short) hoping to see the regrowth.
it takes awhile to see the effect like at least during that time, my scalp will not be seen under direct light.

btw, are you taking it daily? i used to take it on every alternate day previously and just resumed a month ago with once a day.
1000words
post Oct 8 2020, 05:41 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

guys, just sharing an alternative for finasteride if you are afraid of taking it.

this is a topical finasteride with topical minoxidil, I just ordered it for myself and my brother, will keep you guys posted for the result.

https://www.baumanmedical.com/product/topical-finasteride/

the one i bought is Finoxidil by DermaPlus.

This post has been edited by 1000words: Oct 8 2020, 05:52 PM
1000words
post Oct 8 2020, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(Vj007 @ Oct 5 2020, 12:32 PM)
me too had enquired both, Dr Inder asked me to pay a visit for more detailed consultation and Glojas just ask me when do I plan to do it (though they whatsapp me saying it was advised and quoted by their doctor).
I visited Dr Ruban too but he told me I do not need to go for hair transplant now and advised me to continue using minoxidil and avodart.
chengho1400
post Oct 9 2020, 01:27 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(1000words @ Oct 8 2020, 06:40 PM)
when you say no trace of improvement means u dont see baby hairs?
but does it stop or reduce your hair loss?

for my case, i had terrible shred before taking finasteride and minoxidil, then i actually cut my hair short (like army short) hoping to see the regrowth.
it takes awhile to see the effect like at least during that time, my scalp will not be seen under direct light.

btw, are you taking it daily? i used to take it on every alternate day previously and just resumed a month ago with once a day.
I used topical minoxidil before starting finasteride. Baby hairs has grown when i was using minoxidil. I noticed that my hairline has remained the same before and after 8 months of finasteride. And yes i was taking it everyday.
t3arsCulprit
post Oct 12 2020, 01:52 PM

Enthusiast
769 posts

QUOTE(1000words @ Oct 8 2020, 05:41 PM)
guys, just sharing an alternative for finasteride if you are afraid of taking it.

this is a topical finasteride with topical minoxidil, I just ordered it for myself and my brother, will keep you guys posted for the result.

https://www.baumanmedical.com/product/topical-finasteride/

the one i bought is Finoxidil by DermaPlus.
Alternatively, you can prepare your own Topical Finas+Minox solution for daily usage thumbup.gif

Just add 60mg of finasteride into 60ml of minoxidil bottle and mixed well..
rayhvs
post Oct 19 2020, 03:53 PM

Casual
321 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Oct 5 2020, 09:51 PM)
There are quite few clinics here in klang valley area. You can google and just go for the consultation. And decide later
Would like to check your last development after hair transplant. Everything ok now? I am also looking for hair transplant before my M Pattern Bald getting serious. But a lot of survey i did tells that the result not that great and transplant area may back to bald in 1 or 2 years times.

Understand this is your second times transplant with Dr Shah. The 1st time result was failed due to?

professor47
post Oct 19 2020, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

I'm also looking for a hair transplant but due to budget issue the most I can do is 1000 grafts. Not sure if that can add more to my density at the front. I'm born with a big forehead so I dun intend to bring the hairline down but intend make the front looks fuller a bit. Asked Glojas and Dr Inder both quoted rm5/graft.

Do I need to shave my receiver area to get FUE done?

Also guys, where do you normally buy your finisteride. I went to Guardian and they carried only Propecia which costa RM140. Too expensive for me.

chengho1400
post Oct 21 2020, 08:56 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(professor47 @ Oct 19 2020, 05:35 PM)
I'm also looking for a hair transplant but due to budget issue the most I can do is 1000 grafts. Not sure if that can add more to my density at the front. I'm born with a big forehead so I dun intend to bring the hairline down but intend make the front looks fuller a bit. Asked Glojas and Dr Inder both quoted rm5/graft.

Do I need to shave my receiver area to get FUE done?

Also guys, where do you normally buy your finisteride. I went to Guardian and they carried only Propecia which costa RM140. Too expensive for me.
The trick is to look for pharmacy that sell generic brand of finasteride. I think quite a lot of pharmacies keep generic brands

This post has been edited by chengho1400: Oct 21 2020, 08:57 PM
professor47
post Oct 22 2020, 09:35 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(chengho1400 @ Oct 21 2020, 08:56 PM)
The trick is to look for pharmacy that sell generic brand of finasteride. I think quite a lot of pharmacies keep generic brands
I asked **pro Pharmacy but they said need doctor's prescription. Thought can just buy over the counter. Any noticeable result for you ? Less hair fall ?
chengho1400
post Oct 23 2020, 01:29 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(professor47 @ Oct 22 2020, 10:35 AM)
I asked **pro Pharmacy but they said need doctor's prescription. Thought can just buy over the counter. Any noticeable result for you ? Less hair fall ?
Legally, they can't sell it without prescription. I have been to a few pharmacies and they sell it to me without asking too much.
Definitely much less hairfall, and notice no further hairline decline after using it. But i didn't see any new hairline, probably those hair roots are already dead
kermit21
post Oct 25 2020, 04:18 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(chengho1400 @ Oct 23 2020, 01:29 PM)
Legally, they can't sell it without prescription. I have been to a few pharmacies and they sell it to me without asking too much.
Definitely much less hairfall, and notice no further hairline decline after using it. But i didn't see any new hairline, probably those hair roots are already dead
Hi, I'm losing hair too. What's the prescriptions for it besides hair transplant?
Xavier333 P
post Oct 27 2020, 08:14 AM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(Lawtsm @ Jul 27 2020, 10:43 AM)

I had done my SMART FUE at Glojas a few months ago. I am a US citizen based in Malaysia and due to the Covid situation, Im unable to fly back as planned. Anyways, based on my experience from the consultations Ive had, Dr Jas is more experienced compared to other hair clinics and Im comfortable and confident to proceed with him.

I had checked his qualification further and understood that he is the First ABHRS Diplomate in Malaysia and now he is the first Fellow (FISHRS) given by the ISHRS when I last visited him for my follow up last week. I am very glad and honoured to get my procedure with Dr Jas at Glojas. For his highest level of expertise, the cost of his SMART FUE is affordable and their follow ups and results are remarkable and on point.
asogan78 P
post Oct 27 2020, 05:10 PM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(Xavier333 @ Oct 27 2020, 08:14 AM)
I had done my SMART FUE at Glojas a few months ago. I am a US citizen based in Malaysia and due to the Covid situation, Im unable to fly back as planned. Anyways, based on my experience from the consultations Ive had, Dr Jas is more experienced compared to other hair clinics and Im comfortable and confident to proceed with him. 

I had checked his qualification further and understood that he is the First ABHRS Diplomate in Malaysia and now he is the first Fellow (FISHRS) given by the ISHRS when I last visited him for my follow up last week. I am very glad and honoured to get my procedure with Dr Jas at Glojas. For his highest level of expertise, the cost of his SMART FUE is affordable and their follow ups and results are remarkable and on point.
Hi Xavier,

How much is the cost per hair grat that you paid?
chengho1400
post Oct 27 2020, 05:37 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(kermit21 @ Oct 25 2020, 05:18 PM)
Hi, I'm losing hair too. What's the prescriptions for it besides hair transplant?
1. Hair transplant
2. Finasteride tablet and/or minoxidil lotion (limited and varied efficacy)
3. Hair replacement system
TheRedDevil
post Nov 17 2020, 09:28 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Anyone did hair transplant at DHI?
From the posting they claimed donor area would not be affected? How true is this
chengho1400
post Dec 5 2020, 10:53 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(TheRedDevil @ Nov 17 2020, 10:28 PM)
Anyone did hair transplant at DHI?
From the posting they claimed donor area would not be affected? How true is this
What do you mean by not affected. The general principle of hair transplant is extracting the whole structure of the hair in the donor area. The extracted hair won't regrow back because the structure was completely removed
TSbonzaimy
post Dec 17 2020, 06:31 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

Hello and good evening guys. So it's been almost 5 months now after the hair transplant. I would say my hair growth is fabulous (not sure the right word). I want to post a picture but a bit lazy today cause pretty busy with my work. I still taking Proscar and I noticed that when I eat tongkat ali herbs daily, my didi seems normal and kinda horny. hahaha..
SUSthrowaway account
post Dec 18 2020, 05:41 PM

24 posts

Congrats bonzaimy. I've a tip for those who've been taking proscar from brand name pharma. I was introduced finscar (generic finasteride 5mg) recently and guess what? It's significantly cheaper than proscar. You can request it from a local pharmacy.

Same dosage.

Proscar = RM160+ for 30 pills
Fincar = RM70+ for 100 pills

Thank me later.

This post has been edited by throwaway account: Dec 18 2020, 05:42 PM
professor47
post Dec 22 2020, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(throwaway account @ Dec 18 2020, 05:41 PM)
Congrats bonzaimy. I've a tip for those who've been taking proscar from brand name pharma. I was introduced finscar (generic finasteride 5mg) recently and guess what? It's significantly cheaper than proscar. You can request it from a local pharmacy.

Same dosage.

Proscar = RM160+ for 30 pills
Fincar = RM70+ for 100 pills

Thank me later.
Mind to share which pharmacy sells Fincar? The cheapest I can find in my local pharmacy is Finapecia RM70 for 30 pills.
SUSthrowaway account
post Dec 22 2020, 11:46 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(professor47 @ Dec 22 2020, 11:06 PM)
Mind to share which pharmacy sells Fincar? The cheapest I can find in my local pharmacy is Finapecia RM70 for 30 pills.
It’s from a pharmacy in JB. Doubt you’re here otherwise I’ll share.

The nice pharmacist told me this is used by KKM so it shouldn’t be hard to find. Ask more pharmacies around you? I’ve been getting proscar from a big pharmacy chain for a few years and wasn’t introduce fincar until I walked into a small, slightly run down looking pharmacy. From now on, I’ll stop going to big pharmacies

mothera
post Dec 28 2020, 11:40 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Dec 17 2020, 06:31 PM)
Hello and good evening guys. So it's been almost 5 months now after the hair transplant. I would say my hair growth is fabulous (not sure the right word). I want to post a picture but a bit lazy today cause pretty busy with my work. I still taking Proscar and I noticed that when I eat tongkat ali herbs daily, my didi seems normal and kinda horny. hahaha..
Haha do share some pics, interested to see your second transplant result. Do u also have PRP regularly?
TSbonzaimy
post Jan 3 2021, 06:41 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(mothera @ Dec 28 2020, 11:40 AM)
Haha do share some pics, interested to see your second transplant result. Do u also have PRP regularly?
I am supposed to get free PRP after hair transplant but i didnt go as the last time when I do my hair transplant, they have to inject near my eyebrow. That shit scared the hell out of me. So no, not at the moment.
kencwl
post Jan 30 2021, 02:38 PM

23 posts

Anyone went to Dr.Inder PRP treatment before ?

I did my 1st session cost RM500. They show me the tube they will inject on my scalp but it seems like a bit light red. I concerned about whether they really use the platelet rich plasma instead of mix with red blood.

If anyone done before, mind to share some advice or picture. Thanks
mothera
post Jan 30 2021, 11:21 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jan 3 2021, 06:41 PM)
I am supposed to get free PRP after hair transplant but i didnt go as the last time when I do my hair transplant, they have to inject near my eyebrow. That shit scared the hell out of me. So no, not at the moment.
Happy new year bro, curious on your hair transplant result. All grown out with good coverage?
Nshade
post Feb 5 2021, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

I am also losing hair. @.@
I have tried using essential oil and rosemary shampoo.
AniM7161 P
post Feb 6 2021, 09:22 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi guys,
Just wanted to share my hair transplant experience. I've done FUE in August 2020 at Dr. Inder clinic. For 2000 grafts + 3 PRP sessions (1st in the same day after hair transplant, 2nd and 3rd were one month apart) I paid MYR12000. I quite satisfied with the services and price. Conside the fact that they extracted 2200 grafts (200 grafts they added FOC).
I'm also doing my PRP there, however can't tell if PRP is working as i've never tried it before hair transplant (so nothing to compare with). I paid for my PRP RM450. I'm submitting a few pictures. My sides 1 month and 5 months after hair transplant

https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwjLA.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwQDq.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwCQ6.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwoJ1.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwWBD.md.jpg

https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwKYZ.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwJmY.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwv9O.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwcSI.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwefr.md.jpg
sathyanril P
post Feb 10 2021, 07:03 PM

Probation
1 posts

What is the cost of Hair transplant at Glojas.....? and can anyone share their experience if you have performed your HT at Glojas....
mothera
post Feb 11 2021, 12:23 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(AniM7161 @ Feb 6 2021, 09:22 PM)
Hi guys,
Just wanted to share my hair transplant experience. I've done FUE in August 2020 at Dr. Inder clinic. For 2000 grafts + 3 PRP sessions (1st in the same day after hair transplant, 2nd and 3rd were one month apart) I paid MYR12000. I quite satisfied with the services and price. Conside the fact that they extracted 2200 grafts (200 grafts they added FOC).
I'm also doing my PRP there, however can't tell if PRP is working as i've never tried it before hair transplant (so nothing to compare with). I paid for my PRP RM450. I'm submitting a few pictures. My sides 1 month and 5 months after hair transplant
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwjLA.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwjLA.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwQDq.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwQDq.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwCQ6.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwCQ6.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwoJ1.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwoJ1.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwWBD.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwWBD.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwKYZ.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwKYZ.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwJmY.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwJmY.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwv9O.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwv9O.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwcSI.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwcSI.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwefr.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/06/7vwefr.md.jpg </a>
Congrats! 2000 grafts is around 4000 strands of hair, which part of your scalp did u transplant? Also, did the dr. extract the hair and transplant the hair himself?

Aaron33
post Mar 6 2021, 12:01 AM

45 posts

Hey man. I just went for 3000 strands. Rm5 per graft at Dr. Shah. Dr Shah did the extraction and another doctor Deena did the planting.

It’s been 5 days in and I am wondering and worried about shock loss. Any experience on this? Ie loss of native hair near the transplant area? I guess it’s a given that the transplanted hair will also drop off after 1 month right? How was your recovery period ?

Aaron33
post Mar 6 2021, 12:01 AM

45 posts

Hey man. I just went for 3000 strands. Rm5 per graft at Dr. Shah. Dr Shah did the extraction and another doctor Deena did the planting.

It’s been 5 days in and I am wondering and worried about shock loss. Any experience on this? Ie loss of native hair near the transplant area? I guess it’s a given that the transplanted hair will also drop off after 1 month right? How was your recovery period ?

chengho1400
post Mar 6 2021, 10:22 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(Aaron33 @ Mar 6 2021, 01:01 AM)

I am about 4 months into hair transplant. I have not experience any shock loss of the native hair. However, yes, the transplanted hair will fall off after 2-4 weeks. And at month 4, i think the transplanted hair has only regrown around 25%. Did you get 3000 hairs or grafts?
homeboytomato
post Apr 21 2021, 10:19 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

I'm thinking of getting a hair transplant at Dr. Shah too. Are there any other doctors who are equally good and provide excellent service especially in the northern region?
RiriRuruRara
post Apr 29 2021, 03:38 AM

Enthusiast
782 posts

Guys when you do this hair transplant thing there will be scarring on your head??? Wta is there any treatment to remove to scars???
Tariq_H
post May 2 2021, 10:15 AM

On my way
651 posts

Dr Shah make huge marketing, really popular now.is the service cost remain the same or got hikes?
TSbonzaimy
post May 2 2021, 02:36 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(Tariq_H @ May 2 2021, 10:15 AM)
Dr Shah make huge marketing, really popular now.is the service cost remain the same or got hikes?
its more cheaper if you are returning customer. My suggestion is do 100 hari transplant, then on the second one go full force. hehe
TSbonzaimy
post May 2 2021, 02:37 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Apr 29 2021, 03:38 AM)
Guys when you do this hair transplant thing there will be scarring on your head??? Wta is there any treatment to remove to scars???
No scar la bro. They extract the hair one by one.
TSbonzaimy
post May 2 2021, 02:39 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

QUOTE(homeboytomato @ Apr 21 2021, 10:19 AM)
I'm thinking of getting a hair transplant at Dr. Shah too. Are there any other doctors who are equally good and provide excellent service especially in the northern region?

Not sure about a north region in Malaysia. Can try google and get a consultation first before you decide.
homeboytomato
post Jun 4 2021, 08:51 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

Hi guys. When do you start to wash your hair after hair transplant? With just water first or with shampoo? Donor area or new hair area? A bit confusing.
Chastain
post Jun 4 2021, 11:22 AM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(homeboytomato @ Jun 4 2021, 08:51 AM)
Hi guys. When do you start to wash your hair after hair transplant? With just water first or with shampoo? Donor area or new hair area? A bit confusing.
When did you had the surgery? How many hairs? Was it FUE or DHI? Which clinic?

khai0412
post Jun 8 2021, 02:42 AM

Getting Started
183 posts

Any suggestion for jb area?😞
Im getting bald😢😢
powerlinkers
post Jun 8 2021, 05:11 AM

On my way
652 posts

Don’t go. He is not even a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist.

You need about 9-11 years post 5 years MBBS degree to become a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist.
This guy didn’t even undergo the training.

Doesn’t even know how to give proper blocks.
Not only you would suffer the pain(hair transplantation should be a painless procedure), he might even destroy your FUE.

Experienced about 5 years ago.

Go to India at the end of year, should cost around rm2/FUE .
You could find good board certified surgeons for a fraction of the cost in Malaysia .

For a competent plastic surgeon, it would cost around rm10-15/FUE in Malaysia.
very expensive in Malaysia.
Find alternatives in India.

This post has been edited by powerlinkers: Jun 8 2021, 05:16 AM
powerlinkers
post Jun 8 2021, 05:21 AM

On my way
652 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ May 2 2021, 02:36 PM)
its more cheaper if you are returning customer. My suggestion is do 100 hari transplant, then on the second one go full force. hehe
Most of /k whom are interested in hair transplantation are in Hamilton stage V & VI.
You would not achieve anything with 100 FUE for Hamilton stage V & VI classification.
Don’t give nonsensical advices.

You would need around 6000-8000 FUE transplantation, if not, you would be wasting your money and energy.

If you don’t have enough FUE donor, harvest from your beard.

This post has been edited by powerlinkers: Jun 8 2021, 05:22 AM
powerlinkers
post Jun 8 2021, 05:23 AM

On my way
652 posts

QUOTE(khai0412 @ Jun 8 2021, 02:42 AM)
Any suggestion for jb area?😞
Im getting bald😢😢
Save your money, go to India at the end of the year.
Chastain
post Jun 8 2021, 11:06 AM

Casual
430 posts

You went there?

Share la your experience.

But I agree with you. Dr Shah not fully honest.

This video thumbsup.gif
Instead of telling patients to take finastride moderately, Dr Shah recommended everyday sweat.gif
I mean why take more when less is sufficient.
12 tablets per month is better than 30 tablets per month.
Also his anaesthetic procedures are very painful.

Imagine 30 shots of it, all 30 are painful.
The anaesthetic lasted 7 hours and the surgery lasted 3 hours.
It won't kill to just wait till each anaesthetic spreads, and then relay it on the numb areas.
Continously.

QUOTE(powerlinkers @ Jun 8 2021, 05:11 AM)
Don’t go. He is not even a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist.

You need about 9-11 years post 5 years MBBS degree to become a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist.
This guy didn’t even undergo the training.

Doesn’t even know how to give proper blocks.
Not only you would suffer the pain(hair transplantation should be a painless procedure), he might even destroy your FUE.

Experienced about 5 years ago.

Go to India at the end of year, should cost around rm2/FUE .
You could find good board certified surgeons for a fraction of the cost in Malaysia .
For a competent plastic surgeon, it would cost around rm10-15/FUE in Malaysia.
very expensive in Malaysia.
Find alternatives in India.
This post has been edited by Chastain: Jun 8 2021, 11:08 AM
Chastain
post Jun 8 2021, 11:07 AM

Casual
430 posts

Try DHI with Dr Inder.

Or DHI Malaysia...check out their FB.
khai0412
post Jun 8 2021, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
183 posts

QUOTE(powerlinkers @ Jun 8 2021, 05:23 AM)
Save your money, go to India at the end of the year.
Dont really hv connection over there😅

How to book? Which hospital? Which doctor?
let us knw the detail, u can save thousands of lives😢😂
powerlinkers
post Jun 8 2021, 11:52 AM

On my way
652 posts

QUOTE(Chastain @ Jun 8 2021, 11:06 AM)
You went there?

Share la your experience.

But I agree with you. Dr Shah not fully honest.

This video  :thumbsup:
Instead of telling patients to take finastride moderately, Dr Shah recommended everyday  sweat.gif
I mean why take more when less is sufficient.
12 tablets per month is better than 30 tablets per month.
Also his anaesthetic procedures are very painful.

Imagine 30 shots of it, all 30 are painful.
The anaesthetic lasted 7 hours and the surgery lasted 3 hours.
It won't kill to just wait till each anaesthetic spreads, and then relay it on the numb areas.
Continously.

The Dr Shah is not even a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist, how could he give proper blocks?

It is dangerous to administer blocks on face and forehead without knowing anatomy properly. You could injure nerves and cause paralysis if you do it wrongly.

Do you think that he knows about this properly ?

Finasteride and Propecia are not solutions, dangerous if your wife or relative is pregnant.
You could have temporary impotence if you take them.
Medications will not stop anything, they will only delay the immenent.

Male type baldness is genetically related, stress only hastens the progress, you should blame on males on your maternal side for passing the genes to you.

Yun Nam is a scam.

Just do hair transplantation. Settle it once and for all and move on with your life.

PM me from November onwards, I could guide. Save money, about rm 7k first , do over 4 days, 2 trips, about 6-8k fue in total. 2nd session could take place after 6 months. You will have great hair, after about 1 year from 1st visit.

If not enough donor from head, they could harvest your beard, will have similar results with donor from head. 90% survival.

Chest and inguinal hairs have a 50% survival and not same like your normal hair, it would be curlier. Moreover, you need more anesthetics to harvest from chest and inguinal, so will need more visits.

I did 7500 FUE, donor: head and beard. stage V Hamilton, 4 days, 3 trips(due to financial issues), you could do it over 4 days, 2 trips.

Save money first.

My personal opinion, you should only consider to do it in Malaysia if you are rich, you are morbidly obese, severe drug allergies or you have heart problems.

This post has been edited by powerlinkers: Jun 8 2021, 12:17 PM
Chastain
post Jun 8 2021, 12:15 PM

Casual
430 posts

November?

You are going to India.

QUOTE(powerlinkers @ Jun 8 2021, 11:52 AM)
The Dr Shah is not even a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist, how could he give proper blocks?

It is dangerous to administer blocks on face and forehead without knowing anatomy properly. You could injure nerves and cause paralysis if you do it wrongly.

Finasteride and Propecia are not solutions, dangerous if your wife or relative is pregnant.

Male type baldness is genetically related, stress only hastens the progress, you should blame on males on your maternal side for passing the genes to you.

Yun Nam is a scam.

Just do hair transplantation. Settle it once and for all and move on with your life.

PM me from November onwards, I could guide. Save money, about rm 7k first , do over 4 days, 2 trips, about 6-8k fue in total. 2nd session could take place after 6 months. You will have great hair, after about 1 year from 1st visit.

If not enough donor from head, they could harvest your beard, will have similar results with donor from head. 90% survival.

Chest and inguinal hairs have a 50% survival and not same like your normal hair, it would be curlier. Moreover, you need more anesthetics to harvest from chest and inguinal, so will need more visits.

I did 7500 FUE, donor: head and beard. stage V Hamilton,  4 days, 3 trips(due to financial issues), you could do it over 4 days, 2 trips.

Save money first.

My personal opinion, you should only consider to do it in Malaysia if you are rich, you are morbidly obese or you have heart problems.
Chastain
post Jun 8 2021, 12:16 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(khai0412 @ Jun 8 2021, 11:30 AM)
Dont really hv connection over there😅

How to book? Which hospital? Which doctor?
let us knw the detail, u can save thousands of lives😢😂
Covid and shite.

Go to India? laugh.gif
khai0412
post Jun 8 2021, 01:19 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

QUOTE(Chastain @ Jun 8 2021, 12:16 PM)
Covid and shite.

Go to India?  laugh.gif
Obviously...nt now lah...🙃🙃
TSbonzaimy
post Jun 9 2021, 01:10 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

Hahahaha

This post has been edited by bonzaimy: Jun 9 2021, 03:31 PM
homeboytomato
post Jun 12 2021, 09:44 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

Now cannot travel la. So I think the best is to do it locally unless you want to wait until the pandemic is over and everyone can fly. But I think need to wait for quite long... maybe 1 , 2 or 3 more years? :-(
asamalikum
post Jun 18 2021, 08:57 PM

Regular
1,206 posts

QUOTE(chengho1400 @ Mar 6 2021, 10:22 PM)
I am about 4 months into hair transplant. I have not experience any shock loss of the native hair. However, yes, the transplanted hair will fall off after 2-4 weeks. And at month 4, i think the transplanted hair has only regrown around 25%. Did you get 3000 hairs or grafts?
Hi which clinic did u end up going?
asamalikum
post Jun 19 2021, 01:41 PM

Regular
1,206 posts

QUOTE(powerlinkers @ Jun 8 2021, 11:52 AM)

Yun Nam is a scam.

I did 7500 FUE, donor: head and beard. stage V Hamilton,  4 days, 3 trips(due to financial issues), you could do it over 4 days, 2 trips.

Save money first.

My personal opinion, you should only consider to do it in Malaysia if you are rich, you are morbidly obese, severe drug allergies or you have heart problems.
Thanks for the input. India is unlikely a viable option for the near future. It looks like you have done extensive research in this regard, and if you would to have this procedure done in Malaysia, regardless of the cost, who would recommend?
powerlinkers
post Jun 19 2021, 01:58 PM

On my way
652 posts

QUOTE(asamalikum @ Jun 19 2021, 01:41 PM)
Thanks for the input. India is unlikely a viable option for the near future. It looks like you have done extensive research in this regard, and if you would to have this procedure done in Malaysia, regardless of the cost, who would recommend?
Other than dr shah, I do not have experience in Malaysia .

Dr Ruban is a consultant dermatologist, he should be good.

His fees should be around 6-8x of Indian price as well, should be 50% higher than Dr Shah.
asamalikum
post Jun 19 2021, 03:22 PM

Regular
1,206 posts

QUOTE(powerlinkers @ Jun 19 2021, 01:58 PM)
Other than dr shah, I do not have experience in Malaysia .

Dr Ruban is a consultant dermatologist, he should be good.

His fees should be around 6-8x of Indian price as well, should be 50% higher than Dr Shah.
thank you, will look into dr. ruben. My number one concern is safety, and experience of this procedure. I only have finite amount of precious leftover hair. No room for mistake.
on the other hand, i'm curious of these famous, heavily marketing transplant clinic like jasg, shah, indens' credibility. charges are so-called "affordable" for FUE.

This post has been edited by asamalikum: Jun 19 2021, 03:27 PM
powerlinkers
post Jun 19 2021, 03:28 PM

On my way
652 posts

QUOTE(asamalikum @ Jun 19 2021, 03:22 PM)
thank you, will look into dr. ruben. My number one concern is safety, and experience of this procedure. I only have finite amount of precious leftover hair.
on the other hand, i'm curious of these famous, heavily marketing transplant clinic like jasg, shah, indens' credibility. charges are so-called "affordable" for FUE.
True, you have finite amount of grafts.
Best grafts would be from your head and you beard.

If harvested and implanted properly, and post op you follow the surgeon's advice: more than 90% of the grafts will survive (if harvested from face and head), 50% if harvested from chest, armpit and inguinal regions.
LowKeras
post Jul 4 2021, 04:30 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

Hmmm good thread. I got baldness from genetic.
Age 30 forehead already very less.
Now left, right behind got head grow but top just few.

I see bonzaimy have post alot got information. Ouch yes look really painful ... I just worry the money and pain go thru but hair keep falling after the job done.

Just question to bonzaimy if you don't mind to update your picture on the hair. That would be a great review after the transplant 1 year and before. Apologize and thanks you.

I may i go to visit for consultation after the lockdown and each. I not sure my head require 3k or more base my feel like 30-40 % hair is gone. Hahaha

I really consider this instead buying another rolex.
kripton888
post Aug 24 2021, 10:47 AM

Getting Started
238 posts

-

This post has been edited by kripton888: Oct 1 2023, 01:53 PM
Tariq_H
post Aug 28 2021, 03:13 PM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(kripton888 @ Aug 24 2021, 10:47 AM)
Hey guys anyone had done hair transplant at alps medical centre KL, was it good and reliable?

ALPS Medical centre 阿尔卑斯医学中心
03-2161 6133
https://goo.gl/maps/9ZjtoLYoGzdXzSyE6

They offereded an attractive package, but im not too sure since not much reviews and not heard off
How much per draft?
uncle wong
post Oct 2 2021, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

Anyone here familiar with https://www.npmmalaysia.com/
treatment ? Thank you
msa9696
post Oct 14 2021, 09:18 AM

Regular
1,582 posts

Just want to post some updates here, I've just surveyed Dr Inder and Glojas, and below is the price:-

Glojas - RM 5 per graft for Standard FUE/ RM 8 per graft for Smart FUE

Dr Inder - slightly below RM 5/graft for FUE (slightly below because they quoted RM 5/ graft but gave some free grafts)

Difficult to judge if Smart FUE is just gimmicky, or really far superior than Standard FUE and those offered by Dr Inder.

This post has been edited by msa9696: Oct 14 2021, 09:19 AM
JessicaAlba
post Oct 14 2021, 02:33 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(msa9696 @ Oct 14 2021, 09:18 AM)
Just want to post some updates here, I've just surveyed Dr Inder and Glojas, and below is the price:-

Dr Inder - slightly below RM 5/graft for FUE (slightly below because they quoted RM 5/ graft but gave some free grafts)

Difficult to judge if Smart FUE is just gimmicky, or really far superior than Standard FUE and those offered by Dr Inder.
If you examine closely, dr jas work is like an art while inders is well not up to the same level as dr jas. Ive been comparing their post surgery work. Especially on day one, you can see a clear difference. For me, if i were to get a hair transplant, i would choose glojas (smart fue). Afaik, dr jas uses a smaller punch hole and i also noticed he uses a different tool to implant hair iinm. Thats just my observation. But wont go wrong, either would be fine. One red flag is dr inder tends to self praise, not once ... But on a consistent basis.
Tariq_H
post Oct 14 2021, 02:58 PM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(JessicaAlba @ Oct 14 2021, 02:33 PM)
If you examine closely, dr jas work is like an art while inders is well not up to the same level as dr jas. Ive been comparing their post surgery work. Especially on day one, you can see a clear difference. For me, if i were to get a hair transplant, i would choose glojas (smart fue). Afaik, dr jas uses a smaller punch hole and i also noticed he uses a different tool to implant hair iinm. Thats just my observation. But wont go wrong, either would be fine. One red flag is dr inder tends to self praise, not once ... But on a consistent basis.
Smart fue can regrow donor hair?
JessicaAlba
post Oct 14 2021, 03:09 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(Tariq_H @ Oct 14 2021, 02:58 PM)
As far as i know, no surgery can claim to regrow the donor area. Once it is uprooted, it no longer can grow. Its all about donor / graft management. Hence theres advanced study into hair cloning to get unlimited supply. But i dont see that happening anytime soon.
msa9696
post Oct 14 2021, 04:02 PM

Regular
1,582 posts

QUOTE(JessicaAlba @ Oct 14 2021, 02:33 PM)
Super dilemma, believe same as anyone who are deciding which to go.
Yeah Smart FUE sounds good, but price difference quite huge actually - 60% higher.
Sadly, I supposed both Dr Inder and Glojas are the more popular ones, yet we don't have that many who have signed up and share their experience here.

QUOTE(Tariq_H @ Oct 14 2021, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE(JessicaAlba @ Oct 14 2021, 03:09 PM)
As far as i know, no surgery can claim to regrow the donor area. Once it is uprooted, it no longer can grow. Its all about donor / graft management. Hence theres advanced study into hair cloning to get unlimited supply. But i dont see that happening anytime soon.
Lots of contradicting news online, I do read many articles which mentioned that donor area can grow back, but I hardly believe so.
Quite worried whether it can grow back or not, does it really depends on the Dr, if everything is done perfect and follow all SOP, chances higher to grow back.
JessicaAlba
post Oct 15 2021, 10:12 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(msa9696 @ Oct 14 2021, 04:02 PM)
Yeah Smart FUE sounds good, but price difference quite huge actually - 60% higher.
Sadly, I supposed both Dr Inder and Glojas are the more popular ones, yet we don't have that many who have signed up and share their experience here.
Lots of contradicting news online, I do read many articles which mentioned that donor area can grow back, but I hardly believe so.
Quite worried whether it can grow back or not, does it really depends on the Dr, if everything is done perfect and follow all SOP, chances higher to grow back.
Are you looking to get one? Whats the current state of your hair on the norwood scale? If you dont mind haha
msa9696
post Oct 15 2021, 11:23 PM

Regular
1,582 posts

QUOTE(JessicaAlba @ Oct 15 2021, 10:12 AM)
Are you looking to get one? Whats the current state of your hair on the norwood scale? If you dont mind haha
I not sure it's a 4 or 5
But I'm also considering should I try finasteride first
Tariq_H
post Oct 19 2021, 08:55 AM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(JessicaAlba @ Oct 14 2021, 03:09 PM)
Then what is the benefit of smart fue?
K-Freak
post Nov 2 2021, 11:55 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(msa9696 @ Oct 14 2021, 09:18 AM)

i'm sharing my personal experience with Dr Inder. i'm norwood 3/3A. i did 2 FUE HT with her within a span of 2 yrs. you were right, she gave 100 free grafts for each HT i did with her. i think, probably to increase the success rate as normally 2%-5% of the grafts would not make it, depending of the skill of the dr. the first HT (2.2k grafts) was on the temple (90%) and crown (10%), second HT (1k grafts) was to increase the density of the crown. m extremely satisfied with the density at the temple and the hairline looks natural. after both HT, i could say i can get away norwood 1.5 - 2 (also bcoz i've wavy and coarse hair). although the crown area can still be seen slightly only when it's wet under harsh lighting, that doesn't bother me. i'm not taking finasteride, only applying minoxidil at the moment. the donor area is not noticeable when healed and i've had haircut on the sides and back at 0 guard. i think it also boils down to the skills of the technicians assisting the dr during the HT. i would say her technicians are quite experience as they were the same technicians who did my second HT. just my personal opinion.
msa9696
post Nov 3 2021, 01:07 AM

Regular
1,582 posts

QUOTE(K-Freak @ Nov 2 2021, 11:55 PM)
i'm sharing my personal experience with Dr Inder. i'm norwood 3/3A. i did 2 FUE HT with her within a span of 2 yrs. you were right, she gave 100 free grafts for each HT i did with her. i think, probably to increase the success rate as normally 2%-5% of the grafts would not make it, depending of the skill of the dr. the first HT (2.2k grafts) was on the temple (90%) and crown (10%), second HT (1k grafts) was to increase the density of the crown. m extremely satisfied with the density at the temple and the hairline looks natural. after both HT, i could say i can get away norwood 1.5 - 2 (also bcoz i've wavy and coarse hair). although the crown area can still be seen slightly only when it's wet under harsh lighting, that doesn't bother me. i'm not taking finasteride, only applying minoxidil at the moment. the donor area is not noticeable when healed and i've had haircut on the sides and back at 0 guard. i think it also boils down to the skills of the technicians assisting the dr during the HT. i would say her technicians are quite experience as they were the same technicians who did my second HT. just my personal opinion.
Thanks for your kind sharing.
I decided to try medication first as advised by Dr Ruban, but after reading a lot on his proposed treatment of Dutasteride and Minoxidil oral, I do have lots of concern on the side effects of both this medicine.
Very concerned and dilemma that even after HT, I still need long term medication at least with Finasteride.
DURARARA5
post Nov 5 2021, 09:09 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(K-Freak @ Nov 2 2021, 11:55 PM)
Lets say you only need 1600 grafts, do ypu pay fot 2000 grafts or only for 1600 grafts, Dr inder offers smart fue and normal fue ?
kh18az
post Dec 24 2021, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(msa9696 @ Nov 3 2021, 01:07 AM)
Thanks for your kind sharing.
I decided to try medication first as advised by Dr Ruban, but after reading a lot on his proposed treatment of Dutasteride and Minoxidil oral, I do have lots of concern on the side effects of both this medicine.
Very concerned and dilemma that even after HT, I still need long term medication at least with Finasteride.
You're right to try medication first, before resorting to a drastic procedure. From what I understand, long-term use of Finasteride and Minoxidil is perfectly safe. If you need reassurance/ a second opinion, you don't have to visit another doctor. There's a local website featuring respected specialists who provide online consultations and fill prescriptions. My brother is giving it a try, and it's still early days for him, but after 3 months, there's already a noticeable, positive difference. Let me know if you need more information - I'll have to dig for it.
IMAX
post Jan 9 2022, 03:36 AM

Casual
442 posts

Is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) alone sufficient for thinning hair due to male pattern boldness?
Anyone tried at aesthetic clinics like Dr. Ko etc and how much is costs?
Leto
post Jan 19 2022, 08:52 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

anyone has any success stories?
nickspurofmoment P
post Feb 4 2022, 09:51 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(msa9696 @ Oct 14 2021, 04:02 PM)
Hello everyone,
Let me share my experience of hair transplant in Malaysia. Im an expat living in Malaysia for the past 5 years and all this time I had done an extensive research and following the current hair transplant clinics here. Bdw, I was Male Pattern Stage 5A previously.

So, I had visited all the clinics mentioned above like Dr Shah, Dr Inder, Dr Ruban, Dr Ally but I was not happy with the answers given by them regarding my concerns about the future of my hair transplant result. I chose to go to Glojas and keeping the last for best because I know Dr Jas is the highest qualified hair transplant surgeon, being the only Fellow in hair transplant (which I must say there is only about/less than 100 doctors in the world that has this qualification) and being the first Diplomate of ABHRS in Malaysia. I walked in without an appointment and his clinic is busy and despite that, Dr Jas is able to answer all my Q's that I threw to him. I was very impressed with his answers, the planning and the vision of my result will be. No doubt he is very passionate to get the best outcome for his patients with his latest most natural result/design for my age. He is an international standard hair doctor.

Immediately after the consultation, I was already convinced and signed up for his SMART FUE because it's more superior with faster recovery for both planted and donor area. He also includes his SMART PRP formula in hoping to get 20-30% regrowth at donor area. and it's been 9 months now and my hair looks natural, looking younger, with perfectly angled hair growth with the right density of hair matching my sides hair. It's a state of art work done by Dr Jas and his team. Extremely extraordinary skills.

My advise, please look into their credentials, qualifications, years of experience, number of cases done and multiple type of results to see. I was also convinced that Dr Jas is a full time hair restoration doctor. Getting this procedure done in good hands is one of my priority. rclxms.gif

anzen600
post Feb 5 2022, 07:05 PM

Impossible is nothing ~Conquer your self !
1,164 posts

Anyone has experience with DHI Malaysia to share? Seems that some Docs also layan lyn and do some self adv leh smile.gif
sadukarzz
post Feb 8 2022, 03:12 PM

On my way
511 posts

currently am trying andson's for their generic finasteride + minoxidil

i think i am either at stage 2 - 2.5

will explore further if it does not work
Tariq_H
post Feb 15 2022, 09:00 AM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(nickspurofmoment @ Feb 4 2022, 09:51 PM)
Hello everyone,
Let me share my experience of hair transplant in Malaysia. Im an expat living in Malaysia for the past 5 years and all this time I had done an extensive research and following the current hair transplant clinics here. Bdw, I was Male Pattern Stage 5A previously.

So, I had visited all the clinics mentioned above like Dr Shah, Dr Inder, Dr Ruban, Dr Ally but I was not happy with the answers given by them regarding my concerns about the future of my hair transplant result. I chose to go to Glojas and keeping the last for best because I know Dr Jas is the highest qualified hair transplant surgeon, being the only Fellow in hair transplant (which I must say there is only about/less than 100 doctors in the world that has this qualification) and being the first Diplomate of ABHRS in Malaysia. I walked in without an appointment and his clinic is busy and despite that, Dr Jas is able to answer all my Q's that I threw to him. I was very impressed with his answers, the planning and the vision of my result will be. No doubt he is very passionate to get the best outcome for his patients with his latest most natural result/design for my age. He is an international standard hair doctor.

Immediately after the consultation, I was already convinced and signed up for his SMART FUE because it's more superior with faster recovery for both planted and donor area. He also includes his SMART PRP formula in hoping to get 20-30% regrowth at donor area. and it's been 9 months now and my hair looks natural, looking younger, with perfectly angled hair growth  with the right density of hair matching my sides hair. It's  a state of art work done by Dr Jas and his team. Extremely extraordinary skills.

My advise, please look into their credentials, qualifications, years of experience, number of cases done and multiple type of results to see. I was also convinced that Dr Jas is a full time hair restoration doctor. Getting this procedure done in good hands is one of my priority.  rclxms.gif
Thanks for sharing, how much is the service in Glojas?
nickspurofmoment P
post Feb 16 2022, 08:37 AM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(Tariq_H @ Feb 15 2022, 09:00 AM)
Thanks for sharing, how much is the service in Glojas?
Hello Tariq,
To be frank, the consultation is free with scalp checking too. This gives me a warm feeling and warm approach knowing that they are detailed.
In Glojas, the whole journey of hair transplant is structured for one year journey which includes reviews with close photography follow ups, hair rejuvenation treatments and plasma injection. On top of that, Glojas team also provide free guidance to stop further hair loss and thickens existing hair. But I must say, here you need to purchase the medications to improve it.
You got 2 choices to chose as they offer RM5 per graft for Standard FUE and RM8 per graft for SMART FUE. As I mentioned in my earlier post (4/2/22), I went for the SMART FUE as I only want the best result for myself which provides me natural result and done by a credentialed and full time hair restoration doctor.
Well, this is my opinion. Its reasonable I must say.
Tariq_H
post Feb 16 2022, 11:33 AM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(nickspurofmoment @ Feb 16 2022, 08:37 AM)
Hello Tariq,
To be frank, the consultation is free with scalp checking too. This gives me a warm feeling and warm approach knowing that they are detailed.
In Glojas, the whole journey of hair transplant is structured for one year journey which includes reviews with close photography follow ups, hair rejuvenation treatments and plasma injection. On top of that, Glojas team also provide free guidance to stop further hair loss and thickens existing hair. But I must say, here you need to purchase the medications to improve it.
You got 2 choices to chose as they offer RM5 per graft for Standard FUE and RM8 per graft for SMART FUE. As I mentioned in my earlier post (4/2/22), I went for the SMART FUE as I only want the best result for myself which provides me natural result and done by a credentialed and full time hair restoration doctor.
Thanks for info.
cloud_valentine89
post Feb 20 2022, 06:47 PM

34 posts

Hi, read a number of rave reviews on Glojas but my experience was not very pleasant. I only went to Glojas for enquiry, thinking that it is best in Malaysia. They did not follow up with me after my visit. Its been 2 weeks and they didnt bother to give me any quotation. Very dissappointed.
Chastain
post Feb 21 2022, 07:44 AM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(cloud_valentine89 @ Feb 20 2022, 06:47 PM)
Hi, read a number of rave reviews on Glojas but my experience was not very pleasant. I only went to Glojas for enquiry, thinking that it is best in Malaysia. They did not follow up with me after my visit. Its been 2 weeks and they didnt bother to give me any quotation. Very dissappointed.
I recommend Dr Shah Hair Clinic. They always reply your DM, Whatsapp, FB. Even comments on IG.
Chastain
post Feb 21 2022, 07:45 AM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(sadukarzz @ Feb 8 2022, 03:12 PM)
currently am trying andson's for their generic finasteride + minoxidil

i think i am either at stage 2 - 2.5

will explore further if it does not work
Share a picture of your hair problem.
Chastain
post Feb 21 2022, 07:45 AM

Casual
430 posts

hairlossforum.com also helps.
BacktoBasics
post Feb 21 2022, 04:56 PM

Regular
1,799 posts

Hello Tariq,
is hair transplant permenant? so if you cut your hair, it will grow back?
seanmok73
post Nov 9 2022, 10:40 AM

1 posts

Hi, has anyone heard or tried the service of NPM? The testimony from the Facebook seems good but I can't find any other review online.
andrewgan0123 P
post Feb 13 2023, 08:40 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Aug 10 2020, 04:05 PM)
Yes the hair already starting to fall but no swelling. All good. Will see the result after 6 month
Hi there, just curious how's your hair now? As I'm planning to do hair transplant too, but worry on the risk
giftfre
post Aug 18 2023, 02:45 PM

Casual
416 posts

Hello Tariq,
Hi, it has been quite some time since your hair transplant.
How is the hair loss condition nw? Does it persistence or problem solved ?
hbtmt
post Sep 2 2023, 10:07 PM

14 posts

Anyone been to Penang Feathair before? Heard it's effective to cure baldness at the previous site where hair is normal (not on the site where no hair has grown before). They use meso and kind of injections (with doctor collaboration) , around RM 8k... wonder it will be effective or not...
hbtmt
post Sep 2 2023, 10:08 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(andrewgan0123 @ Feb 13 2023, 09:40 PM)
Hi there, just curious how's your hair now? As I'm planning to do hair transplant too, but worry on the risk
The hair at the donor area will be bald and quite visible...
hbtmt
post Sep 2 2023, 10:10 PM

14 posts

For Dr Sh*h, they ask customers how they got to know their service, I think they already aware of this lowyat forum as this is how they got their popularity, in my opinion... Thus, not sure if they staff will be here giving good reviews or not, just speculations haha....
SUSSupermanLick
post Sep 3 2023, 10:26 PM

👊PUNCH SOHAI🦸
1,074 posts

Only take baby grow hormone will rejuvenate the hairs
Thick and rough hairs transplant from lower body
TSbonzaimy
post Sep 23 2023, 12:05 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

OMG This forum still alive? Hello hello hello. Its been a few years now since my last post. Wow, so many changes. I grew older and not sure if wiser or not.

Anyway, i did my second hair transplant during covid. The consulation through online and the doctor suggest me to do only 2000 hair. Set the date and when the times come, the female doctor suggest me to go for 3500 hair. Since I am a returning customer, they only charged me RM3.

Its been a few years now and my hair is getting better. Bit i think i want to go for prp. The reason why I stop prp because I hate the sound of need protruding in my head. I feels like mcm jarum tu masuk dalam otak. Seram wei.

So, total aku spend almost 20k jugak la. Hahahaha... cry lio.
acskjw
post Oct 3 2023, 01:08 PM

2 posts

Has anyone tried PRP by Dr Hanafiah Bashirun? It's cheapest that I found RM200.

Can also read the blog below.
https://surayasulatin.blogspot.com/2018/11/...lumpur.html?m=1

I chatted with him via WhatsApp and the place that he worked in is not really a clinic. It's just a PRP center.

Any experience with him?
hbtmt
post Feb 18 2024, 05:20 PM

14 posts

Anyone tried at Feathair Hair before? Done my hair transplant at Dr Shah but still got hair drops inside a bit of the M area . When Dr Shah planted it, the area not so kosong but after planted, inside can see less hair, macam one strip further in.

Thinking to do hair restoration as the area actually pernah ada rambut punya, unless the new planted hair, sebelum ini memang botak, then only I went to do it to make my forehead smaller.
hbtmt
post Mar 4 2024, 01:01 PM

14 posts

Just got to know that Dr Shah already passed away last year October....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0962sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:21 AM