Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Medical Conditions Hair Transplant, Where to?

views

1000words
post Sep 30 2020, 02:13 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

Dr Ruban is charging rm7-8 per graft while HTS is charging rm5 per hair.
have not check with Glojas yet.
1000words
post Oct 1 2020, 07:29 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(chengho1400 @ Oct 1 2020, 08:32 AM)
Has anyone took finasteride only and has successes with hair regrowth? I have been taking it for 8 months and not seeing any results, and want to check if anybody else has different outcomes.
I understand that finasteride is mainly used for stopping hair loss, but want to know if anyone has any successes even if it is a little bit
I used to take propecia for about 2 years and i think it really does help to slow down or somehow regrow.
though i have already stopped taking that and the shredding continues now.
1000words
post Oct 8 2020, 05:40 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(chengho1400 @ Oct 1 2020, 08:22 PM)
How much did it regrow? How many months of taking finasteride does it take for you to start noticing the chance. I have been using it for 8 months with no trace of improvement, thinking whether to wait a bit more or just go straight to hair transplant. My hair loss stage is 2-3
when you say no trace of improvement means u dont see baby hairs?
but does it stop or reduce your hair loss?

for my case, i had terrible shred before taking finasteride and minoxidil, then i actually cut my hair short (like army short) hoping to see the regrowth.
it takes awhile to see the effect like at least during that time, my scalp will not be seen under direct light.

btw, are you taking it daily? i used to take it on every alternate day previously and just resumed a month ago with once a day.
1000words
post Oct 8 2020, 05:41 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

guys, just sharing an alternative for finasteride if you are afraid of taking it.

this is a topical finasteride with topical minoxidil, I just ordered it for myself and my brother, will keep you guys posted for the result.

https://www.baumanmedical.com/product/topical-finasteride/

the one i bought is Finoxidil by DermaPlus.

This post has been edited by 1000words: Oct 8 2020, 05:52 PM
1000words
post Oct 8 2020, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(Vj007 @ Oct 5 2020, 12:32 PM)
Hello All, I would like have hair Transplant done in KL or PJ...I have enquired in Glojas and Dr Inder ...interestingly both gave same quotation of 5Rm per graft.
May I have your advice on whom should I go for ? If you have any other clinic let me know
me too had enquired both, Dr Inder asked me to pay a visit for more detailed consultation and Glojas just ask me when do I plan to do it (though they whatsapp me saying it was advised and quoted by their doctor).
I visited Dr Ruban too but he told me I do not need to go for hair transplant now and advised me to continue using minoxidil and avodart.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.13    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:19 AM