Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Medical Conditions Hair Transplant, Where to?

views

surfingbirds
post Aug 27 2016, 12:28 PM

23 posts

Well, if your spread your research a little further, to South Korea to be exact, you can get way better offer for a somewhat similar price range.

1000 strands is nothing lol.
1k strands is like 1 line that goes around ur hairline from ear to ear. At best.

Believe it or not. People paid for around 3-3.5 Milion Korean Won for at least 3K strands. Which translates to about around RM10K. But it's a little different getting it done there. You can go for a consultation and speak with the doc. He/she might tell u that u need more/less and the "event price" doesn't just stop there cause if he/she thinks that u need more u might be topping up for as little as another half a million Won for another 1K of strands.

Another good thing about getting it done there is that if you have "leftover" strands laying around, the doc will ask if u want them planted in ur eyebrows. You know, to fill in some sparse areas if u do have them.

The only con obviously is getting back there if there's any complications occurred. But you're staying there for at least 2 weeks so there is time to get back to them if any occurs.

Don't pm me for B&A or anything. Hell. Don't just take up my word for it. The price obviously would have changed. I can't be sure of it at this moment and there are some clinics that are expensive too. So don't think they're all cheap.

My advice for anyone whom are thinking of getting this procedure done, do your research. Thoroughly.

Know the difference between FUE & FUT. Why it's better than later. Or is it the other way around. Read doctors published work on them. Do ur research as if its for your PhD.
Don't just read posts here and think as if you've known everything about it. Look further.
There are many other forums out there. Some are specifically for medical. Not to mention chat rooms. Speak to those who have done it.

My friends and I have done our eyebrows at Dr Shah by the way. So for 100-200 strands, going there wouldn't hurt ur pocket. The results are great. If you need 1k or more strands for your head? Go to South Korea. That's all I'm saying.

TQ

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:49 PM