Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Medical Conditions Hair Transplant, Where to?

views

Tariq_H
post Sep 6 2020, 10:02 PM

On my way
651 posts

Is doc set min limit of graft per session? Can it be less then 1000 graft?
Tariq_H
post May 2 2021, 10:15 AM

On my way
651 posts

Dr Shah make huge marketing, really popular now.is the service cost remain the same or got hikes?
Tariq_H
post Aug 28 2021, 03:13 PM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(kripton888 @ Aug 24 2021, 10:47 AM)
Hey guys anyone had done hair transplant at alps medical centre KL, was it good and reliable?

ALPS Medical centre 阿尔卑斯医学中心
03-2161 6133
https://goo.gl/maps/9ZjtoLYoGzdXzSyE6

They offereded an attractive package, but im not too sure since not much reviews and not heard off
How much per draft?
Tariq_H
post Oct 14 2021, 02:58 PM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(JessicaAlba @ Oct 14 2021, 02:33 PM)
If you examine closely, dr jas work is like an art while inders is well not up to the same level as dr jas. Ive been comparing their post surgery work. Especially on day one, you can see a clear difference. For me, if i were to get a hair transplant, i would choose glojas (smart fue). Afaik, dr jas uses a smaller punch hole and i also noticed he uses a different tool to implant hair iinm. Thats just my observation. But wont go wrong, either would be fine. One red flag is dr inder tends to self praise, not once ... But on a consistent basis.
Smart fue can regrow donor hair?
Tariq_H
post Oct 19 2021, 08:55 AM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(JessicaAlba @ Oct 14 2021, 03:09 PM)
As far as i know, no surgery can claim to regrow the donor area. Once it is uprooted, it no longer can grow. Its all about donor / graft management. Hence theres advanced study into hair cloning to get unlimited supply. But i dont see that happening anytime soon.
Then what is the benefit of smart fue?
Tariq_H
post Feb 15 2022, 09:00 AM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(nickspurofmoment @ Feb 4 2022, 09:51 PM)
Hello everyone,
Let me share my experience of hair transplant in Malaysia. Im an expat living in Malaysia for the past 5 years and all this time I had done an extensive research and following the current hair transplant clinics here. Bdw, I was Male Pattern Stage 5A previously.

So, I had visited all the clinics mentioned above like Dr Shah, Dr Inder, Dr Ruban, Dr Ally but I was not happy with the answers given by them regarding my concerns about the future of my hair transplant result. I chose to go to Glojas and keeping the last for best because I know Dr Jas is the highest qualified hair transplant surgeon, being the only Fellow in hair transplant (which I must say there is only about/less than 100 doctors in the world that has this qualification) and being the first Diplomate of ABHRS in Malaysia. I walked in without an appointment and his clinic is busy and despite that, Dr Jas is able to answer all my Q's that I threw to him. I was very impressed with his answers, the planning and the vision of my result will be. No doubt he is very passionate to get the best outcome for his patients with his latest most natural result/design for my age. He is an international standard hair doctor.

Immediately after the consultation, I was already convinced and signed up for his SMART FUE because it's more superior with faster recovery for both planted and donor area. He also includes his SMART PRP formula in hoping to get 20-30% regrowth at donor area. and it's been 9 months now and my hair looks natural, looking younger, with perfectly angled hair growth  with the right density of hair matching my sides hair. It's  a state of art work done by Dr Jas and his team. Extremely extraordinary skills.

My advise, please look into their credentials, qualifications, years of experience, number of cases done and multiple type of results to see. I was also convinced that Dr Jas is a full time hair restoration doctor. Getting this procedure done in good hands is one of my priority.  rclxms.gif
Thanks for sharing, how much is the service in Glojas?
Tariq_H
post Feb 16 2022, 11:33 AM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(nickspurofmoment @ Feb 16 2022, 08:37 AM)
Hello Tariq,
To be frank, the consultation is free with scalp checking too. This gives me a warm feeling and warm approach knowing that they are detailed.
In Glojas, the whole journey of hair transplant is structured for one year journey which includes reviews with close photography follow ups, hair rejuvenation treatments and plasma injection. On top of that, Glojas team also provide free guidance to stop further hair loss and thickens existing hair. But I must say, here you need to purchase the medications to improve it.
You got 2 choices to chose as they offer RM5 per graft for Standard FUE and RM8 per graft for SMART FUE. As I mentioned in my earlier post (4/2/22), I went for the SMART FUE as I only want the best result for myself which provides me natural result and done by a credentialed and full time hair restoration doctor.
Well, this is my opinion. Its reasonable I must say.
Thanks for info.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.57    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:44 PM