126 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Italian Clubs Juventus - Stagione 2017/2018, [Thread Closed]

views

Firdaus_Fenriz
post Jan 28 2016, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

Nice..Glad to see Morata scoring again especially against merda.
TSnoir7559
post Jan 31 2016, 10:31 PM

Take My Advice, I Don't Need It
592 posts

Another hi octane performance. 12 in a row. Now max tied the record of winning streak with conte

And its good to be back on top eventhough it probably gonna be temporary, forza Juve

TSnoir7559
post Feb 4 2016, 08:24 AM

592 posts

a below average performance but the team did enough to grind out a hard fought win.

Its the 3pts that matter, and its the new record of 13 winning streak. We need to extend that record seeing that Napoli are not slowing down either.
The showdown against em next week would be the clash of the season

estcin
post Feb 4 2016, 11:21 AM

Casual
405 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Feb 4 2016, 08:24 AM)
a below average performance but the team did enough to grind out a hard fought win.

Its the 3pts that matter, and its the new record of 13 winning streak. We need to extend that record seeing that Napoli are not slowing down either.
The showdown against em next week would be the clash of the season

Crazy tackle from Zaza
TSnoir7559
post Feb 4 2016, 11:45 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(estcin @ Feb 4 2016, 11:21 AM)
Crazy tackle from Zaza
yeap. What a stupid way to get urself suspended when the team already dealing with a handful of injuries.

From what i read the likes of Khedira,Asamoah & probably Mandzukic are gonna miss the crunch clash vs FC Bayern. I'm hoping Max will
use the Coppa team against Frosinone in 4 days team bcoz after that we have what is gonna be a title decider match against Napoli
TSnoir7559
post Feb 8 2016, 12:23 AM

592 posts

14 in a row...but too bad Napoli also clinch a win against 10-man Carpi

next week probably be the title decider
zaidi
post Feb 8 2016, 09:25 AM

Regular
1,738 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Feb 8 2016, 12:23 AM)
14 in a row...but too bad Napoli also clinch a win against 10-man Carpi

next week probably be the title decider
Chiello injured?

Good win against resilient Frasionone. Except some silly stomp on Marotta, the game is very fluid.
Cuadrado is really showing he is worth 20mil, even more than that. When Dybala and Pogba is marked out, he could conjure some magic. Last night he showed he is alternative to Leinchterner, with different style. Without doubt he is MOTM last night. Just that he should try to be on his feet more often tongue.gif
TSnoir7559
post Feb 10 2016, 08:33 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(zaidi @ Feb 8 2016, 09:25 AM)
Chiello injured?

Good win against resilient Frasionone. Except some silly stomp on Marotta, the game is very fluid.
Cuadrado is really showing he is worth 20mil, even more than that. When Dybala and Pogba is marked out, he could conjure some magic. Last night he showed he is alternative to Leinchterner, with different style. Without doubt he is MOTM last night. Just that he should try to be on his feet more often tongue.gif
bolded part. Well, probably coz of Chelsea's training method..i mean, just look at Diego Costa tongue.gif

yes, fighting a resilience side who content for a 0-0 draw has always been tough for Juve, esp after Conte era

Chiello, Caceres injured, and they probably gonna miss both Napoli & Bayern tie. I guess there will be no 3-5-2 than without the talisman Chiello. He's like a backbone
for that formation. Well, hopefully the likes of Rugani,Barzagli,Bonny combo will do just well
zaidi
post Feb 14 2016, 05:55 AM

Regular
1,738 posts

decent game vs Napoli. zaza tried his chance and he delivered smile.gif

too bad we lost Bonny today. hope moratta's injury not serious as well.
still few critical games to go, including Bayern & Inter merda.
uzary
post Feb 14 2016, 09:22 AM

J@ck da D0n
3,149 posts

15 in the row now right guys. wow just wow. since astro no longer show serie A matches, i only follow juve via the news. still remember early this season, i thought our glory run was already over. but credit to allegri, with the changes, new players, we climb up from below and now we are at the top. but we still dont win the 5th title just yet, hope we wont get complacent cause there are 13 ore matches left in the league. and hope our players will stay fit and those injured will recover sooner.

Forza Juve.
TSnoir7559
post Feb 14 2016, 11:45 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(uzary @ Feb 14 2016, 09:22 AM)
15 in the row now right guys. wow just wow. since astro no longer show serie A matches, i only follow juve via the news. still remember early this season, i thought our glory run was already over. but credit to allegri, with the changes, new players, we climb up from below and now we are at the top. but we still dont win the 5th title just yet, hope we wont get complacent cause there are 13 ore matches left in the league. and hope our players will stay fit and those injured will recover sooner.

Forza Juve.
i still remember one Juve fan(not on this site) saying dat Juve bad run earlier in the season is like they were giving an early head start to other Scudetto challlengers

he's kinda right though. But its still early though and anything can happen. Not to mention we'll have the upcoming crucial UCL tie
TSnoir7559
post Feb 20 2016, 05:41 AM

592 posts

that's it for our winning streak. Dull match, even poor result.

The lads probably thinking about Bayern already...
TSnoir7559
post Feb 23 2016, 03:01 PM

592 posts

tonight is the night

expected lineup;

Juventus

-------------------Buffon-------------------------
----------Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini------------
Lichsteiner-Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba-Evra
------------Mandzukic-Dybala-----------------

FC Bayern

-----------------Neuer---------------------
---Lahm---Kimmich--Alaba---Bernat---
---------Xabi Alonso---Thiago-----------
-Robben------Muller----Douglas Costa-
-------------Lewandowski--------------
zaidi
post Feb 23 2016, 06:16 PM

Regular
1,738 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Feb 23 2016, 03:01 PM)
tonight is the night

expected lineup;

Juventus

-------------------Buffon-------------------------
----------Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini------------
Lichsteiner-Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba-Evra
------------Mandzukic-Dybala-----------------

FC Bayern

-----------------Neuer---------------------
---Lahm---Kimmich--Alaba---Bernat---
---------Xabi Alonso---Thiago-----------
-Robben------Muller----Douglas Costa-
-------------Lewandowski--------------
Really hope BBC can contain Lewa biggrin.gif. Vidal injured?
OptimusStar
post Feb 23 2016, 07:00 PM

Enthusiast
800 posts

You guys do know that Chiellini is not called up for the game today right ?

He is out along with Asa and Sandro.
OptimusStar
post Feb 23 2016, 07:00 PM

Enthusiast
800 posts

Vidal is fit and available.
TSnoir7559
post Feb 23 2016, 11:25 PM

592 posts

yeap. Dat was earlier lineup. Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Caceres are definitely out for this tie

Mandzukic is passed fit but i doubt he'll start tonight. I guess Max will go with 4-1-3-2/4-4-2 with Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Barzagli, Evra; Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba; Dybala, Morata
TSnoir7559
post Feb 24 2016, 10:15 AM

592 posts

Great fightback from 2 goals down to secure a 2-2 draw. I thought we're done & dusted after Robben's goal

Mandzukic is the man of the match. He build up those 2 goals and never stop fighting its like we've Chiellini playing as a forward

Noted that its a wrong approach to the game, by letting Bayern do all their stuff..while the only way to neutralize them is by putting em under pressure instead(like we did in the 2nd half)

Great match, too bad these 2 team get pitted on early in the tournament
zaidi
post Feb 24 2016, 02:06 PM

Regular
1,738 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Feb 24 2016, 10:15 AM)
Great fightback from 2 goals down to secure a 2-2 draw. I thought we're done & dusted after Robben's goal

Mandzukic is the man of the match. He build up those 2 goals and never stop fighting its like we've Chiellini playing as a forward

Noted that its a wrong approach to the game, by letting Bayern do all their stuff..while the only way to neutralize them is by putting em under pressure instead(like we did in the 2nd half)

Great match, too bad these 2 team get pitted on early in the tournament
first 30 mins really scary lah. bayern bossing around like no body business. no teams done that to Juve before in J stadium.

Max allegri showed tactical brilliance, bring hernanes to slow down tempo a bit. marchisio could not function well, he could not find any advancing players, probably due to superb pressing.

then he took out dybala for the high ball ccrossing game, when pogba could not finish his chances.

overall good comeback, I think last memorable comeback was against Napoli 4/5 seasons ago. still there is chance at allianze arena. juve need to revert back to 352, let cuadrado / alex sandro work on the flanks.
TSnoir7559
post Feb 25 2016, 08:22 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(zaidi @ Feb 24 2016, 02:06 PM)
first 30 mins really scary lah. bayern bossing around like no body business. no teams done that to Juve before in J stadium.

Max allegri showed tactical brilliance, bring hernanes to slow down tempo a bit. marchisio could not function well, he could not find any advancing players, probably due to superb pressing.

then he took out dybala for the high ball ccrossing game, when pogba could not finish his chances.

overall good comeback, I think last memorable comeback was against Napoli 4/5 seasons ago. still there is chance at allianze arena. juve need to revert back to 352, let cuadrado / alex sandro work on the flanks.
Juve showed Bayern too much respect during the 1st half, but a great comeback is it. I don't remember the last time Bayern leading by 2 goals
only to be held to a draw

yeah if Alex Sandro was playing he would give all sort of trouble to Bayern makeshift defense, hopefully he'll be there in 2nd leg in Munich

didn't want to sound bitter but officiating were poor during Juve-Bayern match;

- Muller goal while Lewandowski in offside position & blocking Buffon view (other ref would've cancelled that goal 7 out of 10 times)
- Vidal clear handball in penalty box
- Lewandowski fouled Bonucci during the buildup for Robben's goal

but some decision did go our way either, Bonucci shirt pulling Lewa in penalty box, Mandzukic headbutting Lewa. Well, i guess u lose some, u win some

btw, that match was done & dusted, we'll think about Bayern again in 3 weeks time. Meanwhile, we've a double header against intermerda in a space of
4 days (28th Feb Serie A, 2nd March Coppa). Lets end both their scudetto & coppa dream biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by noir7559: Feb 25 2016, 08:26 AM

126 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0239sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:05 AM