319 Pages « < 281 282 283 284 285 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN The All-New Mazda 2 SKYACTIV V2, Kodo Soul of Motion - ZOOM ZOOM

views

Kaffatsum
post Jul 8 2018, 10:52 AM

On my way
599 posts

Question to owners: now that my car is almost due for its 12 months service, anything I should check/get replaced?? Or any other tips haha I think battery warranty only last 12 months right?

This post has been edited by Kaffatsum: Jul 8 2018, 10:53 AM
ekky92
post Jul 9 2018, 01:00 PM

5 posts

Interested in the M2 full spec. Any recomended agent around KL area, preferly around Kepong or near one utama?
takeshi_kovacs
post Jul 10 2018, 11:36 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(Kilohertz @ Jul 3 2018, 08:38 PM)
How to tell them to do the recalibration? I'm just worried they will tell me, nth wrong with it because it happens so random and I'm not able to actually reproduce the symptom.
Tell them the issue you are facing. They should know it needs recalibration. I didn't know what was wrong with mine either. The SC told me about the recalibration.
Exa_Aelious
post Jul 11 2018, 03:44 PM

3 posts

Hey Guys , real quick questions, one random day i notice this piece of plastic is gone from my rear door, i didnt bang anything at all , so dont know which fella gone crazy went to pull this off of my car rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif ... any idea where can i get this without going back to mazda ? 'im guessing they probably are gonna charge crazy high price to replace this, will make it my final resort if i can't find it out here . Thanks for any insight guys!

This post has been edited by Exa_Aelious: Jul 11 2018, 03:45 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
doctorwho
post Jul 15 2018, 04:31 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

Any news on Apple CarPlay?
b0rhui
post Jul 16 2018, 06:03 PM

On my way
677 posts

Why has this thread become so quiet already? biggrin.gif M2 no longer the hot car these days?

Haven't been around since got no complaints about it and happy driving it
xxhunter
post Jul 17 2018, 10:44 PM

Getting Started
195 posts

how's the maintenance price? os hard to get the info.. expensive?
Someonesim
post Jul 17 2018, 10:56 PM

In my way
9,132 posts

QUOTE(xxhunter @ Jul 17 2018, 10:44 PM)
how's the maintenance price? os hard to get the info.. expensive?
First 3 years / 60K KM free maintenance.
maxwinder
post Jul 18 2018, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

Hi all,

I am interested with a M2 full spec for 2018 model.
Does anyone know how much will the maintenance cost for the M2 after the 3 years free maintenance is over?
And i know that the M2 is using a special start stop battery, how much is the price for the battery in SC or should we get it outside of SC?

Thanks.
fivariva
post Jul 20 2018, 06:53 AM

0 posts

Hi all M2 owners...

I'm very very interested in Mazda 2, planning to go to the nearest showroom for a test drive this saturday before deciding whether to confirm buy or not...
Just a few questions that i need some clarifications from you guys the owners here (really appreciate the feedback):

1) I understand one of the biggest issue for M2 owners are the tyre replacements...After 3 years since 2015, how is the stock tyres for M2 now? Is it still very hard to get? Any shop selling it? Bcos I'm from Kuching, Sarawak. If no, what is the best solutions for this? Need to change to 17" rims for better/easier tyre replacements? Is it any good? Will it affect the FC or is it negligible?

2) Any other issues that i should know about this car?

3) Spareparts wise, is it hard to find? Price wise?

4) As for the GPS navigation system, i have read it in this thread, that it is useless & not worth installing it. Better use waze...So my question is, use waze from the hp & connect it to MZD or can waze app be installed in MZD? Sorry i'm still new in this thing.

Thanks in advanced for any feedback that i get. Cheers
kamechi
post Jul 20 2018, 07:55 AM

Getting Started
272 posts

Going for my 60k service soon. Any recommendations? What need to take note? Thanks
Someonesim
post Jul 20 2018, 11:58 AM

In my way
9,132 posts

QUOTE(maxwinder @ Jul 18 2018, 11:42 AM)
Hi all,

I am interested with a M2 full spec for 2018 model.
Does anyone know how much will the maintenance cost for the M2 after the 3 years free maintenance is over?
And i know that the M2 is using a special start stop battery, how much is the price for the battery in SC or should we get it outside of SC?

Thanks.
Replaced my battery at reputable shop outside, RM480 for i-stop version.

QUOTE(fivariva @ Jul 20 2018, 06:53 AM)
Hi all M2 owners...

I'm very very interested in Mazda 2, planning to go to the nearest showroom for a test drive this saturday before deciding whether to confirm buy or not...
Just a few questions that i need some clarifications from you guys the owners here (really appreciate the feedback):

1) I understand one of the biggest issue for M2 owners are the tyre replacements...After 3 years since 2015, how is the stock tyres for M2 now? Is it still very hard to get? Any shop selling it? Bcos I'm from Kuching, Sarawak. If no, what is the best solutions for this? Need to change to 17" rims for better/easier tyre replacements? Is it any good? Will it affect the FC or is it negligible?

2) Any other issues that i should know about this car?

3) Spareparts wise, is it hard to find? Price wise?

4) As for the GPS navigation system, i have read it in this thread, that it is useless & not worth installing it. Better use waze...So my question is, use waze from the hp & connect it to MZD or can waze app be installed in MZD? Sorry i'm still new in this thing.

Thanks in advanced for any feedback that i get. Cheers
1) Can still use 16" so not affected FC and speedometer reading still correct.
DevBoyz
post Jul 20 2018, 12:30 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

Hi guys, I have booked my Mazda 2, and was considering taking up the body kit option but my SA told me can get cheaper outside. But was told by my family members outside's installation might be cheap but they may require to drill holes to install the kits while if installation done from the factory they just use clips and pre-made holes? hmm.gif
fatboythin
post Jul 22 2018, 02:53 AM

LYN Insomniac
816 posts

QUOTE(DevBoyz @ Jul 20 2018, 12:30 PM)
Hi guys, I have booked my Mazda 2, and was considering taking up the body kit option but my SA told me can get cheaper outside. But was told by my family members outside's installation might be cheap but they may require to drill holes to install the kits while if installation done from the factory they just use clips and pre-made holes? hmm.gif
Mine said the exact same. Seems the outside shop he’s recommending is Mazda-authorized. So the mods will be cheaper compared to getting it while booking the car, but none of them would void any warranty. Taking his word on this as he showed me a couple of videos of internal and external from the shops he mentioned.

Side note, my SA is not giving any freebies as he mentioned that the Mazda 3 year warranty is their selling point. I have a feeling he’s pulling my leg. Can anyone advise what kind of freebies I should be getting by default (smart tag, thermos etc), and what else I can hustle for? Thanks!
maxwinder
post Jul 23 2018, 05:24 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(fatboythin @ Jul 22 2018, 02:53 AM)
Mine said the exact same. Seems the outside shop he’s recommending is Mazda-authorized. So the mods will be cheaper compared to getting it while booking the car, but none  of them would void any warranty. Taking his word on this as he showed me a couple of videos of internal and external from the shops he mentioned.

Side note, my SA is not giving any freebies as he mentioned that the Mazda 3 year warranty is their selling point. I have a feeling he’s pulling my leg. Can anyone advise what kind of freebies I should be getting by default (smart tag, thermos etc), and what else I can hustle for? Thanks!
Me too. When I booked my M2 few weeks ago also not getting any freebies or discounts from the SA.
Anyone else getting freebies or discount? Interested to know too 😉
Kaffatsum
post Jul 23 2018, 06:13 PM

On my way
599 posts

After my 1 year service, SA informed me my battery is not in good health. However battery indicator has no lit up yet.

Mazda quote me rm474 for their battery, I'm guessing their stock battery. Any advice should find outside?
budakcelake
post Jul 29 2018, 09:52 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(Kaffatsum @ Jul 23 2018, 06:13 PM)
After my 1 year service, SA informed me my battery is not in good health. However battery indicator has no lit up yet.

Mazda quote me rm474 for their battery, I'm guessing their stock battery. Any advice should find outside?
Battery should be under 2 year warranty, no?

Ask the SA
budakcelake
post Jul 29 2018, 09:54 AM

17 posts

Hi guys, any idea where is the authorised workshop here in Johor? Want to claim for insurance

Just recently got in trouble with a motorcycle, that guy just hit n run. Car is less than a year some more
fatboythin
post Jul 29 2018, 06:45 PM

LYN Insomniac
816 posts

QUOTE(budakcelake @ Jul 29 2018, 09:52 AM)
Battery should be under 2 year warranty, no?

Ask the SA
Battery warranty is only 1 year.

This post has been edited by fatboythin: Jul 29 2018, 06:46 PM
Kaffatsum
post Jul 31 2018, 03:42 PM

On my way
599 posts

Recently changed my battery.
Energizer q85 115d23l, quoted 490 with them taking old battery.

16kkm, a little more than 13 months.

We'll see how long this one lasts.

319 Pages « < 281 282 283 284 285 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0303sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:05 PM