24 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Tasik Puteri @ Rawang v2, A Place for BTP Owners and Buyers

views

matoman
post Apr 6 2015, 06:08 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(Impulse @ Apr 5 2015, 11:41 PM)
Does anyone here have news regarding the latest update on BTP interchange? Heard from the last official thread that there will be some court hearing in April or something and when I returned to that thread it was closed  doh.gif
Everyone is eager to know on the LATAR exit which is widely said and promoted by LYG, you can even see it in the website and also if you go to BTP you will see a big banner along the main BTP road telling that the LATA exit should be completed by 2016. The only evidence we have is the land clearance on the location. Concerning the court hearing, I have no idea and one person (puteraputeri) if i am not mistaken should know more on this. Now we can only hope unfortunately, we are just mere mortals
Yuin Chuan See
post Apr 6 2015, 08:01 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(matoman @ Apr 6 2015, 06:08 PM)
Everyone is eager to know on the LATAR exit which is widely said and promoted by LYG, you can even see it in the website and also if you go to BTP you will see a big banner along the main BTP road telling that the LATA exit should be completed by 2016. The only evidence we have is the land clearance on the location. Concerning the court hearing, I have no idea and one person (puteraputeri) if i am not mistaken should know more on this. Now we can only hope unfortunately, we are just mere mortals
You mean putera tasik puteri.
leekk8
post Apr 7 2015, 09:34 AM

Regular
1,059 posts

Just hope that the interchange will be ready on time. Can say that LYG is serious on this, as they already put this into their website as well as their master plan of BTP. However, anything can happen on this bolehland.
kennypan
post Apr 7 2015, 03:46 PM

5 posts

Hi,

I'm new in this forum. Been to Rawang BTP few times since last month and found out houses there have quite reasonable price. Planning to buy Acacia Park Phase 2. Still got a few more units available. After go through this forum, need to seek you guys expertise advices on some of my questions:-

1. Is the property lease or free hold?

2. Encourage to buy?

3. What is the land previously use for? I mean is it a rubbish dump site, a forest or anything else?

4. Is LYG can be trusted? I'm worried maybe halfway develop the they "cabut lari" left the site undeveloped.

Thank you guys...
nyunyunyu
post Apr 7 2015, 04:55 PM

Getting Started
277 posts

QUOTE(kennypan @ Apr 7 2015, 03:46 PM)
Hi,

I'm new in this forum. Been to Rawang BTP few times since last month and found out houses there have quite reasonable price. Planning to buy Acacia Park Phase 2. Still got a few more units available. After go through this forum, need to seek you guys expertise advices on some of my questions:-

2. Encourage to buy?

3. What is the land previously use for? I mean is it a rubbish dump site, a forest or anything else?

4. Is LYG can be trusted? I'm worried maybe halfway develop the they "cabut lari" left the site undeveloped.

Thank you guys...
Not encourage to buy. Poor reputation of LYG
LudiStyle
post Apr 7 2015, 06:11 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(nyunyunyu @ Apr 7 2015, 04:55 PM)
Aww .. now only I see this thread. Surprising that LYG take such drastic action to close down the official thread.
But expected there will be backlashes with that but to gain confidence, they launched and now closed down.

Cancelled my booking too and hopefully who has committed themselves will be lucky and taken care by LYG.

Yuin Chuan See
post Apr 7 2015, 07:58 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

Hi,

2. Encourage to buy?

Thank you guys...
1. This is a leasehold property.

2. Encourage to buy if you need a house to build a family with the reasonable price relative to the size of house. The surrounding of BTP is harmony and quite peaceful. Unless you seek for something more advanced and it will solely depend on the future development of LYG to this township.

3. I am not sure. But as far as I observed in these few years, it was a clear land with lots of grasses/trees on it (even now you can view it under google map.) Attached Image

4. LYG can be trusted in term of his reputation as one among the earliest developer in Malaysia existed even before merdeka.

My advice is that to trust your instinct (visit the place for a few times) and based on your financial sustainability.

This post has been edited by Yuin Chuan See: Apr 7 2015, 11:40 PM
matoman
post Apr 7 2015, 09:16 PM

25 posts

Hi,

2. Encourage to buy?

Thank you guys...
Like what Yuin Chuan See response, he is a very positive and optimist person. If you asked me, I am one of the buyer for Garden Height phase 4, go and take a look at the official forum they LYG have created but closed it down due to loads of scrutiny by the Customer and potential customer. My advice, go and look at several other developers like Mah Sing Mresidence2, you do your comparisons in terms of pricing, quality on previous development, location and then maybe you will get your answer. BTP have high potential but the question is whether the potential can be achieved by LYG only time will tell, as for me, i am taking the risk as this area is only area i can afford, haha smile.gif
TSFirstHome
post Apr 7 2015, 10:37 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

I'm a buyer of Acacia Phase 1. Developer cabut lari, not LYG. They have been in business probably older than most of us here. This township has an opportunity, my only concern is things are moving rather slow.

QUOTE(nyunyunyu @ Apr 7 2015, 04:55 PM)
Yuin Chuan See
post Apr 8 2015, 12:01 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

Frankly speaking, I understand that we are the buyers for LYG BTP products (Green Garden Valley, Garden Heights, Acacia Park, Seiring or more) and we expect the best things delivered by LYG.

At the same time, I believe that we should not forget the sole duties for any developer is to build houses and sell the products to us. We cannot blame and carry personal grudge toward the developer if the future plans do not work on time as there are too many constraints faced by a big township development. As we have purchased the products, we can only demand the best houses delivered by the developer (let's pray hard). The rest is up to the efforts by the developer to fulfill the promises made and develops the township into an advanced level (which I have superb confident and faith on LYG).

Lastly, I believe the buyers should do the comparisons himself/herself and make up his mind on his/her own without prejudice (please visit the place for at least few times to reassure about the status). Yes, there are previous buyers who are disappointed toward LYG as they hold high on certain expectation. Yet, I think they should share their ideas rather than demotivate us, the buyers or potential buyers to purchase the products (which I believe that it is THE CORE REASON RESULTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREAD CLOSED-no more spontaneous and latest update DIRECTLY from developer). You may have cancelled the purchase and so what? AND are you sure about bad reputation? You are still staying there (as BTP residents) and yet you claim that BTP developer has bad reputation? What is wrong with you?? People are still living happily and peacefully in this township. Share with us the problems and we might work together to build a better tomorrow for this township.

This post has been edited by Yuin Chuan See: Apr 8 2015, 11:58 PM
kennypan
post Apr 8 2015, 10:48 AM

5 posts

Hi Guys,
Really thank you so much for all the advices. smile.gif rclxms.gif I'm currently staying in KL, and you guys should know the property price in KL... biggrin.gif so change my mind to Rawang as this is affordable..and some more there will be an International School to be built in BTP, but don't know when. Been there few times, just about 50mins can reach.. If everything smooth, hopefully we can become neighbor.. biggrin.gif Keep in touch guys...
Many thanks...

This post has been edited by kennypan: Apr 8 2015, 10:54 AM
Yuin Chuan See
post Apr 8 2015, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(kennypan @ Apr 8 2015, 10:48 AM)
Hi Guys,
Really thank you so much for all the advices.  smile.gif  rclxms.gif  I'm currently staying in KL, and you guys should know the property price in KL...  biggrin.gif  so change my mind to Rawang as this is affordable..and some more there will be an International School to be built in BTP, but don't know when. Been there few times, just about 50mins can reach.. If everything smooth, hopefully we can become neighbor..  biggrin.gif  Keep in touch guys...
Many thanks...
Me too... 35 minutes car journey from my current working place to BTP (either by Latar Highway into Kundang or to Rawang old town road). biggrin.gif Keep in touch, bro. Nice to meet you and see you soon. biggrin.gif
Yuin Chuan See
post Apr 8 2015, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

Random sharing of Acacia Park Phase 1 development (4 April 2015).

This post has been edited by Yuin Chuan See: Apr 8 2015, 11:47 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
TSFirstHome
post Apr 8 2015, 08:09 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

Woo Hoo! Going fast, have to service interest soon.

Thanks for the share YC.

QUOTE(Yuin Chuan See @ Apr 8 2015, 12:48 PM)
Yuin Chuan See
post Apr 8 2015, 10:43 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(FirstHome @ Apr 8 2015, 08:09 PM)
Woo Hoo! Going fast, have to service interest soon.

Thanks for the share YC.
You are right!!! Hahahahaa... biggrin.gif

To any buyers/potential buyers for BTP products:
Any suggestion for renovation in the house for BTP products (either Garden Heights or Acacia Park)? Any recommendation for cheap but wonderful construction company? Anyone who intend to build up walls and utilise the 18'X10' behind the house in Acacia Park?

This post has been edited by Yuin Chuan See: Apr 8 2015, 10:48 PM
kennypan
post Apr 8 2015, 11:04 PM

5 posts

Wow, looks good!! thumbup.gif
Thanks for sharing... rclxms.gif
treblecase
post Apr 9 2015, 10:01 AM

IHI
767 posts

LYG closed down the previous thread? Why worry when you have the spokesperson up there. whistling.gif
matoman
post Apr 9 2015, 12:19 PM

25 posts

Do you happen to see any further development done on the LATAR exit? smile.gif
Yuin Chuan See
post Apr 9 2015, 03:25 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(matoman @ Apr 9 2015, 12:19 PM)
Do you happen to see any further development done on the LATAR exit? smile.gif
So far, I see no progress from Latar highway. Yet, the road within BTP near PETRONAS to proposed Latar Interchange getting better. Will upload with more photos this weekend. biggrin.gif

Yuin Chuan See
post Apr 9 2015, 03:28 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(treblecase @ Apr 9 2015, 10:01 AM)
LYG closed down the previous thread? Why worry when you have the spokesperson up there.  whistling.gif
Just curious. Wondering why are you still addreplying as you have cancelled your purchase to BTP product? If I am not mistaken, then this thread entitled:"Bandar Tasik Puteri @ Rawang v2, A Place for BTP Owners and Buyers". Correct me If I am wrong. Want to increase your posts in LYN forum for cheap publicity?

Nobody is the spokesperson for LYG here. We are all concerned buyers/potential buyers to LYG BTP products. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Yuin Chuan See: Apr 9 2015, 03:39 PM

24 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0249sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:00 PM