24 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Tasik Puteri @ Rawang v2, A Place for BTP Owners and Buyers

views

TSFirstHome
post Mar 23 2015, 09:17 PM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
170 posts

Sad that today LYG closed down the thread they started in Aug 2014 - https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...+Puteri,+Rawang.

Hope that we can carry on as a community to all owners, buyers and potential buyers.
iamkid
post Mar 23 2015, 09:48 PM

On my way
677 posts

Hope they can continue doing their best
Yuin Chuan See
post Mar 23 2015, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif I am so so so sad... I can't stop crying... I was thinking to thank LYG admin and also Mr. faishall for sharing so much of useful information. I even on the way to ask about the Pusat Kesihatan matter... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

Hopefully, I am not the main cause for LYG admin to close the forum... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
TSFirstHome
post Mar 24 2015, 05:50 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

Yeah faishall really asked good questions. Pity the latest ones are left unanswered.

QUOTE(Yuin Chuan See @ Mar 23 2015, 09:56 PM)
cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  I am so so so sad... I can't stop crying... I was thinking to thank LYG admin and also Mr. faishall for sharing so much of useful information. I even on the way to ask about the Pusat Kesihatan matter...  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif

Hopefully, I am not the main cause for LYG admin to close the forum...  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif
matoman
post Mar 24 2015, 10:23 AM

25 posts

Hi all,

Maybe most of the promises from the forum can be used by us buyer and it will affect their credibility if it is not fulfilled. Maybe, to safeguard their interest, they close it. As usual, lost on end user, same like GST. Now all promises/progress/LATAR??/etc will kept private and confidential. Maybe i am exaggerating the situation but here's hope for the best.
Yuin Chuan See
post Mar 24 2015, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

QUOTE(matoman @ Mar 24 2015, 10:23 AM)
Hi all,

Maybe most of the promises from the forum can be used by us buyer and it will affect their credibility if it is not fulfilled. Maybe, to safeguard their interest, they close it. As usual, lost on end user, same like GST. Now all promises/progress/LATAR??/etc will kept private and confidential. Maybe i am exaggerating the situation but here's hope for the best.
Maybe. I cannot help to agree with you now.

Anyway, I have faith in LYG for all the promises they made including Latar Interchange and also other facilities such as healthcare and safeguard. The only question raised all the time is the due date for the completion of each developmental project. Certain people requested for progress update (including photos upload) and even exact date of completion for each project. Yet, I believe the root of the time delay came from a lot of parties which we cannot blame LYG alone. I see potentials in this township.

Let's hope for the best. PRAY HARD now as we are now blindly sharing of information without official notices/updates from LYG in this forum (everything depends on the official website which is quite slow for us in updating of information). cry.gif flex.gif flex.gif
TSFirstHome
post Mar 24 2015, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

Like you matoman, I have bad feelings with LYG admin sudden decision to close the thread.

QUOTE(matoman @ Mar 24 2015, 10:23 AM)
Hi all,

peri peri
post Mar 24 2015, 01:51 PM

10k nonsense talkative club
All Stars
11,940 posts

reporting in for future neighbor land buyer
:XO
post Mar 24 2015, 02:20 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Mar 24 2015, 01:51 PM)
reporting in for future neighbor land buyer
MR?

peri peri
post Mar 24 2015, 02:31 PM

All Stars
11,940 posts

doh.gifO+Mar 24 2015, 02:20 PM-->
QUOTE(doh.gifO @ Mar 24 2015, 02:20 PM)
MR?
New, stay tune biggrin.gif
faishalll
post Mar 24 2015, 04:26 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

That is we call unprofessional attitude.

If LYG admin can't answer, then don't promise. If promise they must make sure to fulfill it or at least explain the progress. Not only said will complete in 2 month, 3 month and so on.

All my question is based on fact and information from MPS Masterplan. I don't simply ask question without fact.

However i don't blame them.
TSFirstHome
post Mar 24 2015, 08:44 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

Have to pray hard things will turn out ok. cry.gif

QUOTE(faishalll @ Mar 24 2015, 04:26 PM)
That is we call unprofessional attitude.

If LYG admin can't answer, then don't promise. If promise they must make sure to fulfill it or at least explain the progress. Not only said will complete in 2 month, 3 month and so on.

All my question is based on fact and information from MPS Masterplan. I don't simply ask question without fact.

However i don't blame them.
hafizrizam
post Mar 24 2015, 10:32 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(Low Yat Group @ Mar 23 2015, 05:57 PM)
WE REGRET TO INFORM THAT THE BTP FORUM WILL BE UNFORTUNATELY DISCONTINUED WITH EFECT FROM 23 MARCH 2015. TO ALL OUR BUYERS/INVESTORS YOU CAN STILL CONTACT THE SALES OFFICE FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES AND INFORMATION. THE BTP WEBSITE WILL REMAIN AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE UPDATES AND ANY RELEVENT INFORMATION TO ALL INTERESTED PURCHASERS.

TO ALL THE PAST CONTRIBUTION FROM THE SERIOUS AND DEDICATED BUYERS/INVESTORS WE APOLOGIZE FOR ENDING THE FORUM AND WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU. WE ARE COMMITTED TO ENHANCING BTP TOWNSHIP STEADILY, PROGRESSIVELY AND A CHOICE LIVING ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL RESIDENTS.
Been following the previous thread closely, and saw that coming. The previous thread was a good move by LYG to engage the new and future buyers and they seems open for suggestions and stuff, but at the end there are more complains than suggestions. This give negative image to LYG. For future buyers, some of them even cancel their purchase or change their minds about BTP after read the forums. Anyway I believe it's not our fault to ask and complain. Hopefully everything going fine.
matoman
post Mar 26 2015, 09:27 AM

25 posts

The fact that people cancelling their booking or changed their mind on BTP is not a good sign but LYG should take it as a challenge to make their service better. Now they have taken down the forum means that they are afraid of what they have promised and in the end of the day they couldn't careless of our complains. As for me, I have made my purchase at garden height phase 4, and my hope is high for this township especially when an open discussion forum was created by LYG, so we can see transparency on their side but now no more discussion, just we amongst the buyer need to stay together so that any bullshit by LYG we can fight as a community.
SettlerNEK
post Mar 26 2015, 11:07 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(FirstHome @ Mar 23 2015, 09:17 PM)
Sad that today LYG closed down the thread they started in Aug 2014 - https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...+Puteri,+Rawang.

Hope that we can carry on as a community to all owners, buyers and potential buyers.
ya.... I was shocked too to see the forum closed down so suddenly and without any explanation especially immediately after Faishall's 2nd posting. I thought his questions were very sharp and with basis. It was unfortunate to close it down so suddenly and especially without any reasonable explanation and letting faishall's question hanging.

This makes me feel as if I m making very unsound judgment to buy here. Initially I thought lowyat group was trying their best to improve on their previous image which has been quite negative even among many people. Now I really hv to think twice about whether to continue with my booking and purchase of this place. If lowyat group don keep their promise it is no Gud for us.

This closing down of the forum is really very bad image for lowyat group.

The forum has been a real thing and provide hope that lowyat group was really serious to develop bandar tasik puteri. Esp now we will never know what is the real updates on BTP later interchange.

I feel so short changed. cry.gif rclxub.gif mad.gif vmad.gif flex.gif
kekura
post Mar 27 2015, 10:06 AM

Casual
322 posts

Maybe they are not supposed to reveal too much confidential information.

Maybe some projects have met dead end so they have to break the communication (eg. LATAR exit, recreation park etc).

Maybe all developers cannot make business if they are being too honest.

Hmm.. it seems all my assumpions are towards negative side. Well, anyway, all developers are the same even the prestigious ones. So don't be surprised they closed the forum.
peri peri
post Mar 27 2015, 10:54 AM

All Stars
11,940 posts

buyers and developers should not even interact too close.

we as developer also not encouraging such culture. its all about business. money involve. when something bad or unpleasant happen in between, relationship will be a chaos. sweet grape may turn sour someday.

No such thing buddy buddy with developer. All developer wanna find ways to maximize their profit.

Thats why HDA was initiated to protect each other. And now you wanna bypass the system and pat the lion head? your choice
matoman
post Mar 27 2015, 02:34 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Mar 27 2015, 10:54 AM)
buyers and developers should not even interact too close.

we as developer also not encouraging such culture. its all about business. money involve. when something bad or unpleasant happen in between, relationship will be a chaos. sweet grape may turn sour someday.

No such thing buddy buddy with developer. All developer wanna find ways to maximize their profit.

Thats why HDA was initiated to protect each other. And now you wanna bypass the system and pat the lion head? your choice
Understood that the relation should be strictly business but the buyers right should be the main priority afterall it's only business. Moreover in Malaysia, after sales services is almost non-existence, like i said in earlier post, as a customer we only want a fair share what we suppose to get. But anyway, now is the time for me to hope for the best. After all, i can only afford to buy properties at this part of the world smile.gif
dino_rongak
post Mar 27 2015, 05:11 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(matoman @ Mar 27 2015, 02:34 PM)
Understood that the relation should be strictly business but the buyers right should be the main priority afterall it's only business. Moreover in Malaysia, after sales services is almost non-existence, like i said in earlier post, as a customer we only want a fair share what we suppose to get. But anyway, now is the time for me to hope for the best. After all, i can only afford to buy properties at this part of the world smile.gif
Agreed. It was not our own initiative in the first place that causes LYG created the discussion, it was their own. After all the talk of creating the board for making things clear and to hear buyers complaint and all, closing it suddenly does not make any sense.

I also agree on other people's point of view that LYG sort of affected by the discussion there since the flaws are all discussed openly on thr thread. You can see their sales slowing down. Again, they should see that as a challenge for them to improve.

I am now hoping for the best for BTP. Hopefully everything will go well. I can see BTP's potential, but it is up to LYG credibility as a developer to make it happen.
TSFirstHome
post Mar 27 2015, 08:53 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

Some are lucky that they still can cancel booking. For us locked buyers after SPA or already tenants of BTP, can only hope and pray for the best. Most important is LATAR exit, the sooner it comes - the sooner the township can blossom.

QUOTE(dino_rongak @ Mar 27 2015, 05:11 PM)
Agreed. It was not our own initiative in the first place that causes LYG created the discussion, it was their own. After all the talk of creating the board for making things clear and to hear buyers complaint and all, closing it suddenly does not make any sense.

I also agree on other people's point of view that LYG sort of affected by the discussion there since the flaws are all discussed openly on thr thread. You can see their sales slowing down. Again, they should see that as a challenge for them to improve.

I am now hoping for the best for BTP. Hopefully everything will go well. I can see BTP's potential, but it is up to LYG credibility as a developer to make it happen.

24 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0240sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:35 PM