Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Pr1ma Brickfields, Anyone have any info about this?

views

herpaderp
post Dec 8 2023, 09:50 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

wow im jealous
7daysaway P
post Dec 10 2023, 09:27 AM

Probation
27 posts

I'm jealous too... whenever I pass by Bangsar LRT
nargcore
post Dec 10 2023, 03:33 PM

Getting Started
256 posts

QUOTE(Daylight_walker @ Dec 8 2023, 12:07 PM)
my friend is the architect for this project. he say this project got many major issue. good luck to the owner.
care to clarify?
Daylight_walker
post Dec 11 2023, 02:10 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(nargcore @ Dec 10 2023, 03:33 PM)
care to clarify?
sorry, due to the confidential of the project, i shouldnt tell too much on the details.

for comparison, i personally live in PR1MA alam damai, my impression toward PR1MA brickfield was PR1MA alam damai is better than PR1MA brickfield according to my architect stories.
MrBlueSky P
post Dec 12 2023, 04:43 PM

Probation
21 posts

QUOTE(Daylight_walker @ Dec 11 2023, 02:10 PM)
sorry, due to the confidential of the project, i shouldnt tell too much on the details.

for comparison, i personally live in PR1MA alam damai, my impression toward PR1MA brickfield was PR1MA alam damai is better than PR1MA brickfield according to my architect stories.

Both projects are by MRCB. Alam Damai has 2046 units vs Brickfields' 920 units.

From photos shared by members, PRIMA Brickfields have marble tiles for their corridor and laminated wooden flooring flooring for the bedrooms. The only eyesores are the riser pipes....visibly installed at the void along the corridor and also at the yard for certain unit type giving it the low cost vibe even though the units are not that cheap, ranging from RM240K (for studio unit) to RM429K for the 1009 ft2.

If not mistaken, updates by PRIMA shows 87% completion progress. The only issue that might delay the progress is the relocation of the IWK pipes which await DBKL's approval. But the latest updates of the project did not mention this issue so it might have been resolved.

Is this the negative factor that your architect friend refer to?

PRIMA Brickfields may lack many amenities compared with Alam Damai eg the swimming pool but it is compensated with lower maintenance fees. It is less dense than Alam Damai and its location.....superb! Other than PRIMA Jubilee, where to find another PRIMA project so close to the city. Sitting snugly between KL Sentral and Midvalley, 350 metres to Bank Rakyat Bangsar LRT, with amenities very close by......what more can one ask.

Its isolation in that location may be a temporary thing as PPAM Brickfields seems to be re-started. The adjoining Seniland project, if it resumes, will only give further headache to the residents....noise and dust.
Daylight_walker
post Dec 12 2023, 05:23 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(MrBlueSky @ Dec 12 2023, 04:43 PM)
Both projects are by MRCB. Alam Damai has 2046 units vs Brickfields' 920 units.

From photos shared by members, PRIMA Brickfields have marble tiles for their corridor and laminated wooden flooring flooring for the bedrooms. The only eyesores are the riser pipes....visibly installed at the void along the corridor and also at the yard for certain unit type giving it the low cost vibe even though the units are not that cheap, ranging from RM240K (for studio unit) to RM429K for the 1009 ft2.

If not mistaken, updates by PRIMA shows 87% completion progress. The only issue that might delay the progress is the relocation of the IWK pipes which await DBKL's approval. But the latest updates of the project did not mention this issue so it might have been resolved.

Is this the negative factor that your architect friend refer to?

PRIMA Brickfields may lack many amenities compared with Alam Damai eg the swimming pool but it is compensated with lower maintenance fees. It is less dense than Alam Damai and its location.....superb! Other than PRIMA Jubilee, where to find another PRIMA project so close to the city. Sitting snugly between KL Sentral and Midvalley, 350 metres to Bank Rakyat Bangsar LRT, with amenities very close by......what more can one ask.

Its isolation in that location may be a temporary thing as PPAM Brickfields seems to be re-started. The adjoining Seniland project, if it resumes, will only give further headache to the residents....noise and dust.
i dont have much info regarding the PR1MA brickfield, just a 1 side story by my architect. location wise definately is superb. marble at low cost apartment seem not possible. even PR1MA alam damai dont have marble nor swimming pool.

i m not saying PR1MA brickfield is bad, just that the architect complains about this project seem like not reasonable for me. i heard that this project easily gotten the CCC due to the contractor have the connection with the authority.

can u imagine the lift alarm rang the whole night, while my unit was the closer to it and heard absolutely nothing, slept until morning, to me, it define how thick the wall and how good the soundproof is. considering this i personally think that quality in term of structurally PR1MA alam damai is better.

i have no comment on the facilities as facilities is just a plus point only. but i m more concern on the structurally matters.

just my 2cents bro, dont take it seriously whistling.gif
gks
post Dec 13 2023, 12:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,778 posts

QUOTE(Daylight_walker @ Dec 12 2023, 05:23 PM)
i dont have much info regarding the PR1MA brickfield, just a 1 side story by my architect. location wise definately is superb. marble at low cost apartment seem not possible. even PR1MA alam damai dont have marble nor swimming pool.

i m not saying PR1MA brickfield is bad, just that the architect complains about this project seem like not reasonable for me. i heard that this project easily gotten the CCC due to the contractor have the connection with the authority.

can u imagine the lift alarm rang the whole night, while my unit was the closer to it and heard absolutely nothing, slept until morning, to me, it define how thick the wall and how good the soundproof is. considering this i personally think that quality in term of structurally PR1MA alam damai is better.

i have no comment on the facilities as facilities is just a plus point only. but i m more concern on the structurally matters.

just my 2cents bro, dont take it seriously whistling.gif
PR1MA Brickfields not completed, so no way can get CCC. Btw, CCC issued by professionals (Architect etc) not by local authority....however local authorities such as bomba need to inspect the development...

The way you described PAD structural not sure does it make sense. Usually the sound will permeate through windows, doors. But if the whole unit stay almost soundproof throughout alarm, that's something amazing and not sure any developments in KL (even luxury condos) can rival it. Even luxury condo with private lift lobby when lift arrives( bell ring) , we can hear it. But I do not think that can describe Pr1ma Brickfields has inferior built quality just because can hear lift alarm from inside of unit.

Like you say, no need to take your post seriously as it lacks any substance.

This post has been edited by gks: Dec 13 2023, 12:50 PM
Thasmita
post Jan 30 2024, 07:36 PM

On my way
662 posts

QUOTE(jojolicia @ Nov 29 2023, 09:28 AM)
Congrats to all owners.
How many units here?
3 blocks - 920 units
dave1987
post Feb 11 2024, 12:39 PM

Property King
766 posts

Anyone have latest drone shot of this property

66 Pages « < 64 65 66Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.92    6 queries    GZIP Disabled