Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ask me anything abt Construction Industry!, Q&A

views

drbone
post Sep 2 2021, 11:14 AM

Regular
1,729 posts

What's the best way to ensure a closed up maid room, with louvre door? Will the room still be stuffy?
Will installing a ceiling exhaust be of much help?
ulala2
post Sep 24 2021, 09:01 AM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(drbone @ Sep 2 2021, 11:14 AM)
What's the best way to ensure a closed up maid room, with louvre door? Will the room still be stuffy?
Will installing a ceiling exhaust be of much help?
You may consider installing a standard exhaust fan as people install it in the kitchen.
drbone
post Sep 24 2021, 11:59 AM

Regular
1,729 posts

QUOTE(ulala2 @ Sep 24 2021, 09:01 AM)
You may consider installing a standard exhaust fan as people install it in the kitchen.
Yeah, considered that option too. But , now, decided to close up current opening and open up a new entrance.
twiningte4 P
post Sep 24 2021, 12:34 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi, need guidance here.

Under PSSCOC for variation where star rates are used and 15% P&A applies. In the scenario the subcon submit quotation with a sum of goodwill discount, when we submit the vo quotation to consultant, does goodwill discount need to be included?
The subcon quotation along with two othe quotation will be substantiated.
FeelSoGood P
post Oct 7 2021, 12:25 PM

Probation
16 posts

i hv a question - is it worth to buy a land and build house instead of buy new project from developer or subsale. Any hassle and risk for doing so (build own with land). TQ for your advise!
FeelSoGood P
post Oct 7 2021, 12:26 PM

Probation
16 posts

i hv a question - is it worth to buy a land and build house instead of buy new project from developer or subsale. Any hassle and risk for doing so (build own with land). TQ for your advise
FeelSoGood P
post Nov 23 2021, 10:35 AM

Probation
16 posts

Good day to all!

Would like to enquiry about cost to build 2 windows ( 1st floor and 2nd floor) with similar design as following photo. Thank you in advance for your advise.

user posted image
chriscym
post Dec 13 2021, 07:15 PM

Regular
1,141 posts

Hi wanted to know if neighbor renovate by extending out of the front and cause water leaking into my area, what action i can take? Already complain 3x Everytime they fix is still not working.
nbhuser P
post Jan 31 2022, 04:12 PM

Probation
2 posts

Any thought about setia fontaines nusacinta (strata) with amansara (individual) type? I bought 1 unit of amansara south but now already tempted with nusacinta facilities and design. Any thought on the problem i will be facing if i flip my amansara unit and buy new nusacinta unit for own stay?
Chern1991
post Mar 1 2022, 04:24 PM

47 posts

-solved-

This post has been edited by Chern1991: Mar 4 2022, 05:56 PM
GravityFi3ld
post Sep 14 2022, 04:10 PM

Nick Fury's Night Fury
820 posts

Quick one,

I'm not from construction background in terms of Education, where is the most cost-effective place that offers lessons on AUTO-CAD for layout and shop drawings ? (working in ID firm)

I have so far managed to learn the very basics of MS Project and Primavera P6 based purely on the tutorials available on YOUTUBE.

But for AUTOCad I'd prefer to have proper class as it looks complicated, saw a few places on Google search that offer 1-2days courses at RM1K++, don't feel comfortable with those courses as it's a very short course (almost like those CIDB 1-day kursus) but at very steep price (yes, forking out from my own pocket, not company sponsored).
Rty@897680 P
post Sep 16 2022, 12:26 PM

Probation
1 posts

Is it okay buying a property at Batu Residence Condominium, Batu Caves
sleyer
post Sep 30 2022, 02:33 PM

Enthusiast
782 posts

hai,

after VP.. is that possible owner request technical drawing M&E from developer for new house?
Ichighost
post Dec 14 2022, 05:41 PM

Casual
354 posts

terrace house, fully owned and mortage has settled.

but has been abandoned for 2 decades..

so roof and partial of the wall has collapsed.

owner want to rebuild similar to the original layout..no extension..

Do i need to submit to local authority as new or just simply for renovation only.

second question, for electic and water..can they connect back to the rundown building, easier to have access of those things while rebuilding the house.

thanks.
slothish_teddy P
post Jan 18 2023, 03:40 PM

Probation
21 posts

hihi, just wondering how would u be sure the forest/empty land beside your residence area wont be a kilang in the future? im looking at the forest beside M Residence 1. Im aware of a steel factory on the other side of the road but i think it wont affect the houses in M Residence 1.
I looked at maps google and saw that there's a Pejabat Renj Hutan Rawang, does this indicate anything?
mbhkoay
post Jan 29 2023, 11:12 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(slothish_teddy @ Jan 18 2023, 03:40 PM)
hihi, just wondering how would u be sure the forest/empty land beside your residence area wont be a kilang in the future? im looking at the forest beside M Residence 1. Im aware of a steel factory on the other side of the road but i think it wont affect the houses in M Residence 1.
I looked at maps google and saw that there's a Pejabat Renj Hutan Rawang, does this indicate anything?
You can check with the local council, planning department for the zoning.
imjowen
post Feb 18 2023, 10:34 AM

Getting Started
200 posts

hi sifus, can ask what is the best location to have my plaster ceiling manhole? tq.

78 Pages « < 76 77 78Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:14 AM