Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games .

views

SSJBen
post Sep 27 2017, 01:42 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(Ji3MOON @ Sep 26 2017, 09:48 PM)
Ppl study xiaoyu movement and her game play..sure gg 1..hehe..overall she's good..and i play some casual match with Book from thailand..the best jin in the world for me..his  jin was crazy..i hate jin! Movement many safe..can parry ppl..and combo damage high..haha
Yeah Book is quite beastly with Jin. He's got some pretty insane movement with him. Will be interesting to see how he does in the world tour finals.

Though best Jin IMO is CherryBerryMango. He's on a whole other level.
Ji3MOON
post Sep 27 2017, 03:59 PM

Eat Sleep Dive Repeat
1,633 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Sep 27 2017, 01:42 PM)
Yeah Book is quite beastly with Jin. He's got some pretty insane movement with him. Will be interesting to see how he does in the world tour finals.

Though best Jin IMO is CherryBerryMango. He's on a whole other level.
I prefer book jin then cherryberrymango..hehe..
SSJBen
post Sep 29 2017, 04:09 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

Patch 1.08 is out:

- Improved optimization of the game's performance.
- Removed "Max No. of Players" from the tournament matchmaking conditions.
- Changed​ the information displayed​ about your opponent during standby for warm-up.
- Made adjustments to the behavior of the throwing gauge in Ultimate Tekken Bowl.
- Various bug fixes.

This is how the player info looks like now:

user posted image

Classic Tekken dev team. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.
Where the F are the names? doh.gif

The patch also supposedly improved load times, I'm not sure about that yet.

This post has been edited by SSJBen: Sep 29 2017, 04:09 PM
Deathhunter
post Sep 29 2017, 09:00 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Sep 29 2017, 02:09 PM)
Patch 1.08 is out:

- Improved optimization of the game's performance.
- Removed "Max No. of Players" from the tournament matchmaking conditions.
- Changed​ the information displayed​ about your opponent during standby for warm-up.
- Made adjustments to the behavior of the throwing gauge in Ultimate Tekken Bowl.
- Various bug fixes.
This is how the player info looks like now:

user posted image

Classic Tekken dev team. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.
Where the F are the names? doh.gif
The patch also supposedly improved load times, I'm not sure about that yet.
actually that improved loading time for me on PS4.
didn't feel the change or anything on PC though
SSJBen
post Sep 29 2017, 11:36 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(Deathhunter @ Sep 29 2017, 09:00 PM)
actually that improved loading time for me on PS4.
didn't feel the change or anything on PC though
How's the online on PS4 now a days? Been a couple of weeks since I played on the PS4.
Deathhunter
post Oct 1 2017, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Sep 29 2017, 09:36 PM)
How's the online on PS4 now a days? Been a couple of weeks since I played on the PS4.
EU & US region is way more active than Asia so on PS4 um ending up with 2 or 1 bar matches most of the time (as I always set my connection to All)
I hope will get a bit better from next week as um getting TIME connection on Friday. unifi becoming a pain these dayz sleep.gif
but yeah Asia is very less active right now on PS4 but on PC Asia is highly active.
SSJBen
post Oct 1 2017, 03:21 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(Deathhunter @ Oct 1 2017, 02:55 PM)
EU & US region is way more active than Asia so on PS4 um ending up with 2 or 1 bar matches most of the time (as I always set my connection to All)
I hope will get a bit better from next week as um getting TIME connection on Friday. unifi becoming a pain these dayz sleep.gif
but yeah Asia is very less active right now on PS4 but on PC Asia is highly active.
I played a bit yesterday on the PS4. Don't know why, I get matched up with most people from Argentina or some shit. But the connection was decent surprisingly, most were solid 4 bars.

Appreciate the faster load times in online though.
Deathhunter
post Oct 1 2017, 07:08 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Oct 1 2017, 01:21 PM)
I played a bit yesterday on the PS4. Don't know why, I get matched up with most people from Argentina or some shit. But the connection was decent surprisingly, most were solid 4 bars.

Appreciate the faster load times in online though.
U mean AR language right? that pinkish type globe??
Thatz actually Arabic bro & since they are from Middle East or near by Arabic countries, thatz why we get 3-4 bars with them.

SSJBen
post Oct 1 2017, 09:03 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(Deathhunter @ Oct 1 2017, 07:08 PM)
U mean AR language right? that pinkish type globe??
Thatz actually Arabic bro & since they are from Middle East or near by Arabic countries, thatz why we get 3-4 bars with them.
Hahahaha my bad. I have no idea why I keep thinking they are Argentinians. sweat.gif
Deathhunter
post Oct 2 2017, 04:32 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Oct 1 2017, 07:03 PM)
Hahahaha my bad. I have no idea why I keep thinking they are Argentinians. sweat.gif
hahaha same here actually tongue.gif I used to think that too but then I noticed their names are like "Hamad, Mohammad" & So on so later I figured out that AR stands for Arabic
Amy09
post Oct 24 2017, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
279 posts

anyone wanna play with me? i wanna make my kazumi better

btw i learn new move wanna test on real player.....

now matchmake cannot see name and nothing so just random player....like street fighter you wont know who until in the match

and anyone know where can buy a not so expensive korean fightstick? coz the japan one causing me alot problem when perform certain moves

couple weeks ago i was playing with online player and i think just a fluke.....i using kazumi and knock down enemy player(the player lie down not moving)....i dont know what i press until from the player lie down i kick him up and continue combo lol (still investigating) lol

This post has been edited by Amy09: Oct 24 2017, 10:42 AM
Hattori
post Oct 24 2017, 01:23 PM

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
1,177 posts

Bought Tekken 7 on Sunday evening, then Platinum it on Monday night.

Asia region is so dead, and as usual Japan players will kick non JP players immediately on room entry.

Not worth the price with such lack of content.

This post has been edited by Hattori: Oct 24 2017, 01:25 PM
Amy09
post Oct 24 2017, 02:31 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(Hattori @ Oct 24 2017, 01:23 PM)

Asia region is so dead, and as usual Japan players will kick non JP players immediately on room entry.

come fight with me , tonight 9pm wan?

got dead meh...just wait 5-10min1 game, but room kicking is true la...

try search in rank match lol you meet ppl have 400-500 wins

This post has been edited by Amy09: Oct 24 2017, 02:32 PM
SSJBen
post Oct 24 2017, 03:00 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(Amy09 @ Oct 24 2017, 10:36 AM)
anyone wanna play with me? i wanna make my kazumi better

btw i learn new move wanna test on real player.....

now matchmake cannot see name and nothing so just random player....like street fighter you wont know who until in the match

and anyone know where can buy a not so expensive korean fightstick? coz the japan one causing me alot problem when perform certain moves

couple weeks ago i was playing with online player and i think just a fluke.....i using kazumi and knock down enemy player(the player lie down not moving)....i dont know what i press until from the player lie down i kick him up and continue combo lol (still investigating) lol
eTokki are not cheap, period. There is no where to get cheap Korean sticks, even if you buy locally in Seoul.

What is your current stick? If it's using the standard Sanwa JLF mount, you can buy a Crown CWL309 lever and basically switch the JP lever out to make it into a Korean stick. Significantly cheaper than buying an eTokki.

As for the move you are talking about, what you did is a mid attack. Your opponent was an obvious scrub because all he/she needed to do was to mash 1 to tech roll after your first ground attack to get out of the infinite. He/she didn't and would keep eating your move because as the character gets up, it's in a while standing state.

I don't play on PS4 anymore, on PC now.

QUOTE(Hattori @ Oct 24 2017, 01:23 PM)

It's not dead on the PC though. Getting matches regularly.

In fact, most of the Asian players has already moved to the PC. PS4 is simply very bad online, it's already barely acceptable in local offline.
Amy09
post Oct 24 2017, 03:11 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Oct 24 2017, 03:00 PM)
eTokki are not cheap, period. There is no where to get cheap Korean sticks, even if you buy locally in Seoul.

What is your current stick? If it's using the standard Sanwa JLF mount, you can buy a Crown CWL309 lever and basically switch the JP lever out to make it into a Korean stick. Significantly cheaper than buying an eTokki.

As for the move you are talking about, what you did is a mid attack. Your opponent was an obvious scrub because all he/she needed to do was to mash 1 to tech roll after your first ground attack to get out of the infinite. He/she didn't and would keep eating your move because as the character gets up, it's in a while standing state.

I don't play on PS4 anymore, on PC now.
It's not dead on the PC though. Getting matches regularly.

In fact, most of the Asian players has already moved to the PC. PS4 is simply very bad online, it's already barely acceptable in local offline.
i been using hori mini...pc how much ar tekken 7?

still not confident enough to buy full scale fightstick but hori mini just crap hahaha for executing particular move

if PC cheap maybe i buy it then we can play together

This post has been edited by Amy09: Oct 24 2017, 03:15 PM
SSJBen
post Oct 24 2017, 03:51 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(Amy09 @ Oct 24 2017, 03:11 PM)
i been using hori mini...pc how much ar tekken 7?

still not confident enough to buy full scale fightstick but hori mini just crap hahaha for executing particular move

if PC cheap maybe i buy it then we can play together
Steam had sale for it a month ago, I think it was RM90 or so. Halloween sale and Fall sale coming for steam, expect the game to go on sale again. Now it's just normal price, RM159 iinm.

Hori mini is just trash. It's not just about getting good, a peripheral is there for you to comfortably play the game.
The hori mini offers none of this unless you have 6 year old kid's hands. A good stick lasts for a decade or more, a shit stick doesn't even make it past a year.
Amy09
post Oct 24 2017, 04:04 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Oct 24 2017, 03:51 PM)
Steam had sale for it a month ago, I think it was RM90 or so. Halloween sale and Fall sale coming for steam, expect the game to go on sale again. Now it's just normal price, RM159 iinm.

Hori mini is just trash. It's not just about getting good, a peripheral is there for you to comfortably play the game.
The hori mini offers none of this unless you have 6 year old kid's hands. A good stick lasts for a decade or more, a shit stick doesn't even make it past a year.
ohhh ok ok then i wait sales first.....ya i know is thrash just i am not full time tekken if i buy those full scale one .....will be wasted...because is not cheap

This post has been edited by Amy09: Oct 24 2017, 04:05 PM
SSJBen
post Oct 25 2017, 04:03 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(Amy09 @ Oct 24 2017, 04:04 PM)
ohhh ok ok then i wait sales first.....ya i know is thrash just i am not full time tekken if i buy those full scale one .....will be wasted...because is not cheap
Buy once, use forever. Consider it a long term purchase.
Amy09
post Oct 25 2017, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Oct 25 2017, 04:03 PM)
Buy once, use forever. Consider it a long term purchase.
hahaha buy once use it, no use it, sell it sound like a good investment...any store you know selling korean fightstick? coz i think korean fightstick would be much easier to operate...imo
SSJBen
post Oct 25 2017, 07:23 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(Amy09 @ Oct 25 2017, 05:16 PM)
hahaha  buy once use it, no use it, sell it sound like a good investment...any store you know selling korean fightstick? coz i think korean fightstick would be much easier to operate...imo
Order direct from etokki? Shops here won't bring in such a niche product.

@bolded
You cannot judge from the looks. Korean levers has a lot more tension than Jap levers, although both can be modified to reduce or increase the tension. I will say this much though; a Korean lever is not easier to use than a Jap lever. Because there is no gate to ride on, you must know exactly where your inputs go for it to be precise. There's very little margin of error.

27 Pages « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0254sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:38 AM