Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

35 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTC] J,Boy and Moppy. Cluelessness mixed with, lies and more lies.

RangerRed
post Jun 19 2006, 06:54 PM, updated 12y ago

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
2,078 posts

I bought a 19" LCD from J,boy on Thuresday June 8th. Rushing downtowm by bus before 6:30pm (his deadline for me to bankin otherwise he will cod with another forumer) arrive at 6:20pm to Komtar to bank in via Cash Deposit. Phone him up to make sure that I am still the primary buyer. He confirms that the other forumer did not reply back to him about the COD is I got the trade instead. Banked in RM*** for the LCD plus shipping cost at 6.30pm.

This LCD is actually bought by my mother as she also rushed from another part of penang to hand me the money to make the deposit.

Phoned him up after the deposit to confirm cash deposit and shipping date. He says on friday.

On friday at around 6pm or later I can't remember I sms him and he says GDEX never picked up the LCD from the office.

Ok he'll send on monday.

On monday he after smsing him several times he confirms at around 6pm again that GDEX has picked up the LCD (he ask his friend to help him to do this) at 5:15pm. I ask for tracking code. Got no reply.

Tuesday I sms him around after 3pm I ask him again for the tracking code. Says he will give it but later. By 6pm I know GDEX will not deliver anymore that day.

Today at 10am I sms him again for tracking code. He says he is in a meeting and to sms him back after 30 mins. 11am I sms him but no reply. 12pm I call GDEX trying to get them to confirm if there is a package heading to my address. They refuse with out Consignment Number.

SMS him again about the number he says remind him at 2:15pm as he is at lunch. SMS at 2:15pm he tells me his friend will sms me the number. Around 4pm sms him again saying haven't received any number he replies, 'cannot be'.

After that I have continuiously smsed him till 7pm demanding to know what is going on.

Call him twice at 7:13pm, handphone rings then stops.

Sent him smses at 7:15pm - 7:23pm to inform him that I will post this matter in the Trade Disput Forum at 8pm unless he provides me with a satisfactory answer or the Consignment Number.

His friend sms me saying the LCD not sent because of 'dot' on it.

Lee sms me telling me that he will call later to talk about the situation.

He sayz Moppy is the actual seller and tested the LCD before sending it out (when I don't know) and found there is some defect. So he sayz that Moppy will consult his boss on a 1 to 1 exchange before sending it off to me. Whether I get the same model or better model is no concern of mine although I would love to get a better model. I certainly do not want a lesser model so I told him so.

So he sayz he will inform me in 24 hrs (thuresday June 15th at 6pm) if there is going be a 1 to 1 or I get my money back.

Thuresday 8pm no call from J,Boy. I told him that I hate that people say they will reply to question and don't. This deadline he himself has set and not me. If J,Boy can't live up to making a simple call by 6pm or latest 8pm then I want my RM*** back. Blood and sweat ending in tears. I hope this is not the case with dealing with him.

Friday, I checked my HP and see 2 SMSes from Moppy 1st saying he needs my address and the 2nd he needs it fast because the GDEX man is coming. This I was not sure was around 2-3pm so I SMS my particulars to him. He says 'it is too late' the GDEX
guy came and went. So I SMS him saying that he better get the guy back to get the LCD. He says its raining heavily. Sun or rain a good courier company will deliver or pick up the goods. So I tell him if he can not get them to come then he should go to their offices on Saturday and drop the LCD there.

Saturday, I have to SMS Moppy for info on whats going on. He tells me that the boy at the warehouse will send the LCD to GDEX. I say ok have him SMS you so you can SMS me the Consignment Number. He says how can he do that when he is not at warehouse. WTF. He say wait until monday.

Monday, I wait until 6pm. During that time I SMS Moppy demanding the Consignment Number. Times up.

All the while I am SMSes Moppy I am updating J,Boy who says he will call Moppy and see what's going on. Then I have to SMS J,Boy just to hear from him all the time saying, 'I don't know what's going on.'

I don't buy Vapourware.

Since I represent my mother's wishes on this, J,Boy the deal now null, void. I want a full refund of the Cash Deposit of RM*** to the account that you specified which is you claim is Moppy's.

Even though it maybe not your fault, it is you that choose to represent Moppy for dealing with us at Lowyat. And your inability to produce results to Moppy's total lack action just shows you are not in any control.

I want this refrund my RHBBank Account immediately. The faster you refund the money faster I close this thread. I will SMS you my a/c number.

How you get the money is no concern of mine. I was very generous and polite for the past the 10 days. The amount of lies heap on by Moppy has made me reconsider my stand on dealing with him or him through you.

And if work and real life was the result of the weak service that failed to deliver me the LCD then I sorry for you but then you should have known well enough that commitment comes when dealing with other people's money. No amount of free model upgrading will change my mind on demanding my refund.

His name is Lee Gin Sng
Maybank Account Number 112344041813
His HP number is 012 2896326
His 'friend' Moppy's number is 016 2105091

For all you that are wondering that it's only 10 days. It's not the 10 days, it's the lies and lies. I do not deal with liars.

*Now listening to MELL - Red Fraction*

Update 22 June: J,Boy will begin on refunding me the money after days.

This post has been edited by RangerRed: Jun 22 2006, 09:35 PM
super macgyver
post Jun 19 2006, 07:04 PM

★~13k Spam Club~★
All Stars
19,321 posts

RM700 for 19 inch LCD? shocking.gif
RangerRed
post Jun 19 2006, 07:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
2,078 posts

super macgyver, stock price for clearence.
J,Boy aka Moppy aka V.S.Mart
post Jun 19 2006, 07:29 PM

0 posts

Jason Lee Gin Sng
-Moppy
-V.S.Mart
-J,Boy

all the nicks above is same person, he just tipu you, me is one of his buyer LCD, he keep delaying me- if you dun trust me- u can always call vismart sdn bhd malaysia office no 03-79586688 and check with his company

u people tengok this [url=http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=266011&hl=moppy]tis[url] out ..3 nicks trying to create alibi to protect each other...so obvious
imperialrealcs
post Jun 19 2006, 08:07 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,708 posts

hah.. since last time i always contaminate his thread saying he is posibble conmen, i mean j,boy.. n being scolded laugh.gif
MangO
post Jun 19 2006, 09:45 PM

LYN Addict
611 posts

Thanks for sharing your story. Hope it can be settled. Unless there is a good reply I think they should provide full refund as requested by buyer. Very disappointing to see that they never reply and you have to do all the chasing.
kev da man
post Jun 19 2006, 09:49 PM

super lurker
All Stars
15,278 posts

QUOTE(J @ Boy aka Moppy aka V.S.Mart,Jun 19 2006, 07:29 PM)
Jason Lee Gin Sng
-Moppy
-V.S.Mart
-J,Boy

all the nicks above is same person, he just tipu you, me is one of his buyer LCD, he keep delaying me- if you dun trust me- u can always call vismart sdn bhd malaysia office no 03-79586688 and check with his company

u people tengok this [url=http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=266011&hl=moppy]tis[url] out ..3 nicks trying to create alibi to protect each other...so obvious
vismart will not refund you because there will be no records of the CHIMEI lcds....
avenger
post Jun 19 2006, 09:50 PM

What is there to put here?
1,467 posts

Jason Lee Gin Sng
-Moppy
-V.S.Mart
-J,Boy

u registered today and u saying u kena cheat? come on, tell us ur previous nick and dont simply throw blood on ppl. dont be a coward there and posting using other account. unless u bo-ji la tongue.gif
J,boy
post Jun 20 2006, 11:21 AM

11 posts

If you guys think that i`m really a conman ere to earn ppl blood and sweet money.....then just time about that
i have sold so many LCD in lyn forum and it`s almost more then 6 month..... cos got some delay means i`m a conman....

RangerRed
post Jun 20 2006, 11:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
2,078 posts

Situation is being discussed currently between me and J,Boy in a gentlemanly manner via phone and SMS.
judge-the
post Jun 20 2006, 11:43 AM

-Judge-Jury-Executioner-
3,331 posts

QUOTE(J @ boy,Jun 20 2006, 11:21 AM)
If you guys think that i`m really a conman ere to earn ppl blood and sweet money.....then just time about that
i have sold so many LCD in lyn forum and it`s almost more then 6 month..... cos got some delay means i`m a conman....
i deal with moppy before on the jazz speakers. yeah you are right DELAY doesnt means you are a conman but moppy DELAYED my speakers more than a month after i bank in the money into his account!

actually it was bro RangerRed pm me and asked me for moppy details. then only i realized moppy and jboy are both using the same information, same bank account, same hp and SAME NAME! so this is the best time for you to do some explanation here.

i dont wanna accuse you anything since i received the jazz speakers at the end but it was both of you, moppy & jboy did gave me a very "best time". delay and delay and delay. to make it a short story here, all these were excuses i got from moppy,

busy preparing for pc fair. then pc fair lah no staff check speakers lah. then no stock lah. then moppy not around asked me to pm jboy lah. then jboy said need to check with moppy lah. then GDEX forgot to come pick up lah. then said GDEX came and pickup already but when asked for tracking no. moppy said he was outside need to go back to office first. then i waited the next day whole day GDEX didnt showup. then called back moppy said wrong address lah GDEX returned back. then delayed another few more days and finally received the speakers after waiting/delaying more than a month!

by the way, forgot to include the best part in my short story... during all the delay things when i called moppy, he always not answering my calls. i called him too many times using my hp and house phone both also he refused to answer until i called using my wife's hp, then he answered!!! but immediately he knew it was me he hang up. at the end i created a topic in garage sales section WTF moppy and after that only moppy started PROCESSING and DELIVER my speakers.

so conclusion here... jboy mind to explain here why those excuses in RangerRed case are so similar to my past experience with moppy and all these excuses must always include 2 main ppl into the scenario, jboy and moppy!
RangerRed
post Jun 20 2006, 11:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
2,078 posts

So all of you hold your thoughts until tomorrow.
RangerRed
post Jun 20 2006, 11:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
2,078 posts

judge-the, apparently that is Moppy's style of doing things.
RangerRed
post Jun 20 2006, 11:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
2,078 posts

Anyway, we are in discussion on the situation as said. So lets turn down the fires, there will be no pig roasting yet.
judge-the
post Jun 20 2006, 12:40 PM

-Judge-Jury-Executioner-
3,331 posts

QUOTE(RangerRed @ Jun 20 2006, 11:53 AM)
judge-the, apparently that is Moppy's style of doing things.
ok no prob i am cool here. just hope you can work things out on your side there.
jam_lennon
post Jun 20 2006, 01:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,146 posts

oh.. moppy, i realise that he still owe me RM5.40, is a small amount, i ask him for refund then he tell me he got no maybank account, but due to such small amount, i dun really care la... of coz, if he's free, he can go to maybank ATM and do cash deposit to me...

RangerRed
post Jun 20 2006, 01:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
2,078 posts

Closing thread for 2 days.

Edit: Re-openned on request. Ok closed for 2 days. Lets hope for the best!

This post has been edited by RangerRed: Jun 20 2006, 02:38 PM
moppy
post Jun 20 2006, 02:15 PM

Casual
372 posts

Jason Lee Gin Sng
-Moppy
-V.S.Mart
-J,Boy

May i know who the FUXK are you??thrust me i will sure find it out but hope you are not yangxi team member .If you are please inform yangxi try not to f*** around with me and i will find him in melaka raya(his house)

QUOTE(jam_lennon @ Jun 20 2006, 01:07 PM)
oh.. moppy, i realise that he still owe me RM5.40, is a small amount, i ask him for refund then he tell me he got no maybank account, but due to such small amount, i dun really care la... of coz, if he's free, he can go to maybank ATM and do cash deposit to me...
i did not say i don`t have a maybank account but i did told you that how do you want me to bank in if I have to pay you back at RM 5.40,i did say b4 why don`t we meet up somewhere then i return back to you.

Please use your f***ing brain b4 saying anything ere
abubin
post Jun 20 2006, 02:15 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,275 posts

isn't moppy already in minor or blacklist? Well, at least he is in my blacklist. Irresponsible trader.

As for jboy...his stuffs are not really that cheap and he have attitude problems.

This post has been edited by abubin: Jun 20 2006, 02:16 PM
RangerRed
post Jun 22 2006, 09:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
2,078 posts

Updated: Check 1st post. If you got anything to say or add you're have to PM me. This will be closed again for 2 days.

This post has been edited by RangerRed: Jun 22 2006, 09:36 PM

35 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0342sec    0.97    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd May 2022 - 04:12 PM